1 minute ago, lancei said:

Read the novel and memorize every single scene, detail and dialog.

HAHA I'm too lazy to read it in Chinese lol

On a separate note, I wonder if they will change the theme song or retain the current one. The starting theme song is stuck in my head hahaha

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lalatelev said:

On a separate note, I wonder if they will change the theme song or retain the current one. The starting theme song is stuck in my head hahaha

WOW, so ENTITLED. At least you can still read it....*sob*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lalatelev said:

Chinese is really hard to read! Is there any audio book version? 

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

If I'm not wrong, somewhere in between the scenes when SH calls BLY, and GH picks up.. BLY was looking at the watch. The novel actually wrote some paragraphs about their relationship.. How he felt towards SH, there was something genuine about to their relationship. But their dialogue was exactly word for word in the drama, where he tells her he is already in love with someone else. 

The novel also wrote paragraphs about GH in the room with all his compulsive thoughts of how BLY tells SH how much he still loves her, and how much GH bothers him. It's really funny, I thought it would have played out really well explaining more about GH personality if his thoughts were narrated on screen in the drama. 

I can totally imagine Guhai imagining the worse... It's so like him because he's so obsessive of Luoyin & he's insecure too... It's probably driving him crazy seeing Luoyin talked to his ex.... Wanting to know what they were talking about but don't want to get hit by Luoyin for invading his privacy. He's so conflicted I bet LOL! That's why he bought a bunch of couple stuffs. I find his personality cute. Very endearing... I think filming him in conflict with his voice-over during that scene is definitely doable.

4 minutes ago, lancei said:

WOW, so ENTITLED. At least you can still read it....*sob*

Lol I didn't say I'm expecting anyone to translate it for me. I just prefer watching the show, and the fact that it's in Chinese just dissuades me further that's all.

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, lalatelev said:

Fan meetings are banned also?

Yeah this is what my friend told me... She spent a lot of time reading the forum. She's my source of rumour or any update on Heroin :w00t: Have you heard anything about that? She usually frequents Baidu or maybe other Chinese forums that I don't know of... She said everything related to Heroin is banned. But I see there are still interviews going on with the casts... There's probably no more fanmeeting like the one in Shanghai I reckon?

GUYS! I just realised that I own the same type of suitcase as those two that GH brought the couple stuff for him and BLY in! I bought it in JYSK for about $5 ages ago because I thought it was cute. THIS IS A FUNNY COINCIDENCE :w00t:

edit: I took a photo of it (sorry it's kinda dark cause I was too lazy to turn the light on LMAO)

http://i63.tinypic.com/23r4u83.jpg

Edited by porcelainwhite
I made a big miss steak
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Yeah this is what my friend told me... She spent a lot of time reading the forum. She's my source of rumour or any update on Heroin :w00t: Have you heard anything about that? She usually frequents Baidu or maybe other Chinese forums that I don't know of... She said everything related to Heroin is banned. But I see there are still interviews going on with the casts... There's probably no more fanmeeting like the one in Shanghai I reckon?

Haha please ask her to share more if she hears anything :D I was just wondering because it seems like the cast is still going around doing interviews and whatnot? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andrewth said:

I don't think this video of episode 14 is fully subbed yet though. I took a quick glimpse at it. I might be wrong, but I think it's not yet subbed all the way

Yes, apparently the translation stopped after GH caught BLY and dropped him to the bed. I thought it was completed since the channel already started their translation on Ep. 14. Sorry all!

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, bluestrudels said:

I don't know, maybe your friend is right.. I can try re-reading it again for clues. But from my point of view, there was blood, but it wasn't written specifically on where it came from. All was written was BLY was in agony, and then he was later taken to the hospital.. 

Yes yes. She told me she remembered there was blood but it didn't explicitly mention where.. She said the novel describes Luoyin's pain is like his intestines are about to explode... That's how painful it was... So I guess I'd rather think that it was too rough for Luoyin than Guhai hit him because that's just too cruel and not very much like Guhai.

I'm still backtracking...The page moves so fast... I thought I already caught up but I'm still behind.... It's great seeing you all here and I enjoy reading all your posts!

Johnny so hot and sexy! Thanks photographer for capturing my husband so beautifully!

CcAw_SwUcAIJj8O.jpg

CcAxAjCUUAErL06.jpg

CcAxDCGUcAAB6Jl.jpg

41 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Yep! Pretty much on point :) 

Haha me trying to give them some benefit of doubt lol. 

Wow if the next series is really only going to come out next year, how are we going to wait the remaining 10 months of 2016 out :o 

38 minutes ago, lancei said:

Yay for the possibility of season 2! 

Ugh for the possibility of screening it at 2017. One year from now! Ugh....

I was hoping that they already took the shots for season 2 but kept it half-produced to save the production cost and gauge the public's acceptance. As soon as the season 1 hit, they'd start editing/finishing season 2 so it can be screened on autumn, riding on the momentum. A couple of production houses that I know use this method because leaving fans for one year would be too long. But apparently this method is not applied here.

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, jijiyoyoleo said:

Why oh why this thread running so fast. I have to catch up fast and I hope CJD knows that international fans are exist and decided to translate her novel. We speak enthusiastically! Hello...Chai jie...can you see us...

I think LY speaks clearly about his feeling for GH in bed scene ep 13. After GH asked is LY like him even a little then LY answered why you need to ask if you (GH) already know the answer. Awwww that so sweet. After that LY allow GH to hug him. Ohh..oh...one more before that scene when GH said he is a normal Nan and if he didn't care about LY, he can do that with any girl theeenn LY flashing jealousy with his glance. What a tsundere you are, Bai Luo Yin!

If you googled "上癮网络剧" our thread is on the 2nd page of google :w00t: Let's actively discussed about this and hope this will get on the 1st page and Chai Jidan will notice this and publish the book in English :D Because that's how Google works ;) 

13 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Okay I'm done translating Chapter 97. Woohoo!

Reveal hidden contents

****** This link below contains restricted content that is not suitable for the young. ******

English translation for Chapter 97: here

Source and credits are included in the document. If you want to know more about the story, read here.

Enjoy~

You are amazing @alvinboi. Seriously, translating this must have been insanely difficult (and awkward?) so thank you so much ^_^

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, mchansk07 said:

@lolalarue, there are few times when BLY admitted his feeling for GH in novel, but all were directed to other person. the most important person was the last one who heard it :P

here are some moments which i can remember (WARNING! big spoilers ahead, contains book 2 spoilers too. please don't read if you don't want your mood to be spoiled.)

Hidden Content

Gaaahhh you just made my day night!!! I'm so touched about this because Luoyin is this kind of complicated tsundere.. OMG... Guhai had to wait 8-10 years just to hear that 3 magical words from him... Ahhh I'm melting already.. These two...

Sorry I'm spamming.. I'm scared to wait for tomorrow and the page would be like 100+++

@leven Thanks for clarifying. I merely wrote what I heard from my friend who read the Chinese forum. Is there any fanmeeting again like the one in Shanghai? I hope so.. because waiting for the next season is too painful...

1 hour ago, mchansk07 said:

@lolalarue, there are few times when BLY admitted his feeling for GH in novel, but all were directed to other person. the most important person was the last one who heard it :P

here are some moments which i can remember (WARNING! big spoilers ahead, contains book 2 spoilers too. please don't read if you don't want your mood to be spoiled.)

Hidden Content

OMG!!! THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILER!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

1 hour ago, lancei said:

That's so dedicated and so addicted!!!!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

****** This link below contains restricted content that is not suitable for the young. ******

Source and credits are included in the document. If you want to know more about the story, read here.

Enjoy~

WOOOOOW!!!!! Thank you very-very-very much! It's so beautiful, really~ Ah, I wish I could see Weizhou and Johnny's faces when they were reading the novel. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Enjoy~

I want to see a reading session in which Johnny and Weizhou take turn to read some of the smut scenes. They wouldn't make 5 minutes because they would die laughing. LOLLLL

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

If you googled "上癮网络剧" our thread is on the 2nd page of google :w00t: Let's actively discussed about this and hope this will get on the 1st page and Chai Jidan will notice this and publish the book in English :D Because that's how Google works ;) 

OMG!!! You are right!!!! Gosh!!! This is crazy!!!!!

17 minutes ago, guhai said:

You are amazing @alvinboi. Seriously, translating this must have been insanely difficult (and awkward?) so thank you so much ^_^

It's pretty tough to do one chapter. Content aside, I'm still not used to some of the words. T^T Also, I saw 16 anonymous people reading the document earlier. (Google doc shows the number of readers and gives a cute animal name to each person.) Who are you guys~ xD

• Like 6