33 minutes ago, thoron said:

I didn't realize there was a link. Damn i almost missed that. 

Yo guys. to those who havent, Check it out. @alvinboi just gave us a majestic gift!

Speaking of majestic.. 

Are you team "MAJESTIC object " or team "little MONSTER" lol

Go read his awesome translation of CHAPTER 97 now to help you decide. 

Once again,  @alvinboi you are a blessing to this thread! Thank you. (see i told you you can do it. Now do the rest. Kidding. But won't complain if you do. :) )

how about MAJESTIC MONSTER:blush:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Me!!! I'm one of the 2500! :D

I'm another lurker. I just managed to show my husband chapter 97 (thank you alvinboi!)  before he left for a 2 day conference. I look forward to my reward when he returns...  We're both  Addicts now and we couldn't have managed without the discussions & links in this forum. Thanks all!

• Like 8

ahhh I'm so happy the series gets the recognition it deserves with you lovely people constantly showing your undying love and support! I love visiting this thread and seeing there's 2-3 pages to pick up from my last visit. I can't wait for season 2, because there's going to be one. *nothing wrong with a bit of optimism* hahaha:phew::sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, tea4two said:

I watched all episodes 1-15, where does this scene suppose to fit in?

I think that they made some scene for more 3 eps <used to but maybe cut to 15 and so official trailer also didn't show those scenes >but it was cut so it may appear on ss 2, as can be seem on Addicted weibo, there are some scenes we didn't see such as Gh and LY walking on the beach, the other couple <little boys> meeting each other on rainy night

• Like 2

Good morning I'm aboutvto have an oral test this Friday arrgh

So here's what we got in last interviews, you could check on this fb link with English translations and we could see that CjD was really careful to say in public. 

And as far as we know, those official channels on youtube are located in Taiwan, aren't they? 

https://m.facebook.com/notes/addicted-web-series-%E4%B8%8A%E7%98%BE%E7%BD%91%E7%BB%9C%E5%89%A7/trans-chai-jidan-interview-with-tv-bip/449252641937559/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, guhai said:

Before heading off to do academic writing and not just fun writing, I updated Already Addicted with Epilogue 1/2:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1091663/already-addicted-addicted-heroin-luoyin-guhai-haiyin

Excerpt:

Reveal hidden contents

The kisses left the canvas of his back searing hot, as if a freshly heated branding iron had been cast upon his skin. These lips were trying to convey the apology that his husband didn’t know how to voice, an apology he knew Luoyin would think to be insufficient even if voiced. He knew Luoyin needed this—felt like he had done wrong and would only forgive himself if he treated these wounds himself. So Guhai let him—let his husband apologize in the only way he knew how, even when every ounce of him believed there was nothing to be sorry for.

Do check it out if you're interested! ^_^

Thank you for writing this, @guhai, lovely fic as ever! Looking forward for more!

My favorite line:

"No, but if it makes you happy, you can call me your wife too.”

haha! Soooo Gu Hai! XD

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tjin Wahyu said:

I read the article on the link shared here about the TIMe.com and the Addicted series. I think it's a common in Eastern country that LGBT issue is an very sensitive issue and they will keep press it down n looks like won't let it be alone.

Once in my country, Indonesia, there's also one web series CONQ (youtube channel), that told about gay life here in Jakarta especially. but you know what, they also got banned and 'forced' to be shut down by the parliament.

and nowadays if u read over the internet, it's really cloudy now for LGBT here, its getting worse :(

Maybe thats also the reason i got addicted to this series, it just be what a perfect life should be, to love and to be loved, no matter who you are.

>> Hello there! I'm indonesian too.. Should we make a fanbase here? B)

Anyway, about the Conq series, I had an awful feeling towards our government. The channel is deleted, left me devastating on how bad our govt perspective for the-people-like-us here.. And about the recently debate show on one of our public channels, irrritated me inside out.. I didn't watch it, but right after then, I read news in the internet.. Then yeah, we're living in a country where people's subjective and religious views do matter in so many aspects.. I hate this, but.. What can we do? I just hope lgbt friendly organization outside Indonesia may take a concern for this put things straight up.. I hope, really really hope, some public figures make a big movement for us..

11 hours ago, Tjin Wahyu said:

I do agree with you.

with such banning from the China govt, the series gain more popularity like it can't be stopped by anything. International fans community getting grow bigger and bigger, and even though they can't support directly, their optimism, hope and pray will definitely reach the team of Addicted. the world pay attentione more to this series now and this is the golden chance for them to rise from the ash, just like phoenix.

i'm sure they wont let this chance slipped out, but they need to be careful in every step. so its our duty to pray the best and support them :)

I do agree that nothing can't stop the internet in piracy aspect, but I do encourage us to buy the DVD once it is available for international shipping, this is the direct support that we can do for them.

I will try to contact my frends in Taiwan and persuade them to buy it and have it sent to my country.

or there is any fans from Taiwan that can managed it for us here? hehehe

>> I'm interested here! Hahahaha.. If you got any news about the availibility from your friend, lemme know.. I'm craving for the dvd for God knows how badly I want it.. Anyway, any taiwan fans who sincerely would help us? Here we are waiting for the good news! :D

Guest skeletonworks
8 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

It's a Taiwanese media report.. There could be a possibility that Season 1 (including uncut vers) will be screened in Taiwan.

Season 2 will retain the original casts, and will be screened early next year.

Then again from experience, Taiwan media love to sensationalized their news and publications, so take their reports with a grain of salt. But there is always these possibilities for sure!

But isn't that a bit unfair to those buying the DVD? Because most certainly the videos would be circulating on the net 1 hour after it was shown/uploaded :-/

14 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

But isn't that a bit unfair to those buying the DVD? Because most certainly the videos would be circulating on the net 1 hour after it was shown/uploaded :-/

>> I see your point here, but to show our biggest support for this series, is buying the dvd right? It's up to those who want to buy it, or watch it via internet.. But if people really care for the series to go on, it's our duty to buy the dvd.. I'd like to buy the eng-tranlsated novel too if possible.. Since fanmeeting to our country seems impossible.. :(

Keep up the hype! Who knows we can climb to number 1 related search at google page. Or make some way to buzzfeed.. :')

8 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Okay I'm done translating Chapter 97. Woohoo!

Reveal hidden contents

****** This link below contains restricted content that is not suitable for the young. ******

English translation for Chapter 97: here

Source and credits are included in the document. If you want to know more about the story, read here.

Enjoy~

Thanks for the translation!! :) 

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
7 minutes ago, ryogarvin13 said:

>> I see your point here, but to show our biggest support for this series, is buying the dvd right? It's up to those who want to buy it, or watch it via internet.. But if people really care for the series to go on, it's our duty to buy the dvd.. I'd like to buy the eng-tranlsated novel too if possible.. Since fanmeeting to our country seems impossible.. :(

Keep up the hype! Who knows we can climb to number 1 related search at google page. Or make some way to buzzfeed.. :')

Yes yes I'm planning the DVD either way because I want the merchandises that might come along with it:w00t: It's just that I hope that airing the uncut scene won't hamper the sales of the DVD. I want them to make many profits from the DVD and provide us a much better quality of Season 2. 

It was preferred to be Hai Lou Yin (Heroin:AN ADDICTIVE DRUG described by Gu Hai's cousin ) Lol now we know where Heroin/Addicted came from Gosh CJD you are really someone.

P.S why is Gu Hai's cousin a guy isn't he a girl in the novel ?

P.P.S . CAN ANYBODY SHOW ME PICS OF CJD ? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

If DVD is released, I think it won't include not only uncut episodes, might be more than that... BTS, director's cuts, interviews, other merchandises :))

40 minutes ago, GMLA06 said:

It was preferred to be Hai Lou Yin (Heroin:AN ADDICTIVE DRUG described by Gu Hai's cousin ) Lol now we know where Heroin/Addicted came from Gosh CJD you are really someone.

P.S why is Gu Hai's cousin a guy isn't he a girl in the novel ?

P.P.S . CAN ANYBODY SHOW ME PICS OF CJD ? 

Guhai's cousin is a guy in the novel 

Hello, CJD is h\ere

12718054_1064240600307463_68348495942059

• Like 8

12743824_580101315487957_391780803047095

OMO *puking rainbows * They are so cute and handsome XD  Get that girl away please ! Gosh CJD I am looking for your picture XD Lol I only found one but her face was covered (the dojo mirror scene XD) .

Bye I'll lurk into the dark side again XD

3 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Guhai's cousin is a guy in the novel 

Hello, CJD is h\ere

12718054_1064240600307463_68348495942059

LOL xD Thank You So Much :3 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Johnny so hot and sexy! Thanks photographer for capturing my husband so beautifully!

oooops ooooops waaaaiiiiiit.... who said he was yours B)????? He's extremely photogenic! I need to up my AC lol thanks for these  smexy pics!

9 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Okay I'm done translating Chapter 97. Woohoo!

Reveal hidden contents

****** This link below contains restricted content that is not suitable for the young. ******

English translation for Chapter 97: here

Source and credits are included in the document. If you want to know more about the story, read here.

Enjoy~

OMG that was steamy! Thanks so much for translating my day has been made :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, GMLA06 said:

OMO *puking rainbows * They are so cute and handsome XD  Get that girl away please ! Gosh CJD I am looking for your picture XD Lol I only found one but her face was covered (the dojo mirror scene XD) .

Bye I'll lurk into the dark side again XD

hehehe you are as possessive as I am she needs to move to the left! I'll be fangirling over Johnny for a good while he releases those phermones well.

I have to send my gratitude to all who contribute to my daily dosage of Addicted :D its so routine now like taking my vitamins. Its a must!

• Like 3

Hi, every1, another lurker here:) Wow. this thread is moving super fast!

10 hours ago, Zaraki Kenpachi said:

i'am currently watching ep 15, and they did mention Christmas eve, does Chinese celebrate Christmas??

It's not a national holiday, so they still need to go to school. But young people and many malls, businesses still celebrate this day without any religious significance.

9 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Yeah this is what my friend told me... She spent a lot of time reading the forum. She's my source of rumour or any update on Heroin :w00t: Have you heard anything about that? She usually frequents Baidu or maybe other Chinese forums that I don't know of... She said everything related to Heroin is banned. But I see there are still interviews going on with the casts... There's probably no more fanmeeting like the one in Shanghai I reckon?

I think the fanmeeting is not exactly banned. CJD just had to lay low for a while, not to start anything Heroin related, avoid provoking even more severe reaction from the chinese govt. So the cast's interview is still ok.

8 hours ago, alvinboi said:

I hope I didn't make any major mistakes :( Are you familiar with Mainland mandarin? It's quite different from the one that I know... I don't know words like "你丫" etc. 

Me!!! I'm one of the 2500! :D

This series has the flavor of Beijing dialect, so its not exactly standard Mandarin. 丫 is kind of a coarse, dirty word, doesn't have significant meaningkind of like fxxxing  or richard simmons:D   so 你丫上癮了means You are fxxxing addicted!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, pureblade said:

hehehe you are as possessive as I am she needs to move to the left! I'll be fangirling over Johnny for a good while he releases those phermones well .

More like move outside that building ASAP XD Lol Johnny is so Ughhh XD I can't describe.

WELL THOSE PHEROMONES TRAVEL VERY FAR IT STILL REACHES US XD

• Like 3