1 minute ago, Leo456 said:

News Update!

Translate from @wangjcsub in Twitter

(her source: Weibo of Chai Jidan, the writter)

See you in the court. 

CJD sues about her film that is banned. 

Let's pray for her and Heroin's team. 

Caredul, this day her weibo got hacked

• Like 5

Who cares what they wear? If they look masculine with which they wear, it looks verry comfortable on the eye, its ok for me :D

I am really unwilling to wait for season 2. When their (part of series season 2) come out..

Would they have wife and childrens? Owh..my gosh i am imagine they like as brokeback mountain.. And  finally they come together and merried GH as an entrepreneur and BLY as a soldier. Hahahahhaaa 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, hryy said:

Came across this series on youtube. Was charmed by the leads, read the youtube comments that this has a happy ending (had enough of male love stories that ends tragically) so went to google for the novel. I did not read the whole novel in detail though (300+ pages if I were to print int out!) and also not systematically keeping jumping back and forth between pre-separation and post-separation :P Although I could not catch the Beijing colloquial terms and slangs but otherwise the novel is very readable and engaging, I guess I find it refreshing as it's partly my first BL web novel, read some Japanese manga before but reading walls of text is indeed very much different from reading manga. Now trying to find time to read the novel properly from start to finish :sweatingbullets:

Some fans felt that GH is the one who gave more into the relationship but if you read the novel, both of them love each other as much in their own way. Not sure if CJD keeps count but from the novel you get the impression that both "hurt" and helped each other almost equally :P which serve to illustrate they care about each other equally. E.g. (finally figured out where's the spoiler button):

Hide contents

From the SH saga:

GH hurt BLY then he send two men to stalk BLY and SH because of his insecurity. The two men subsequently beat up BLY because they thought GH likes SH and BLY is snatching their "boss" girlfriend. BLY was hurt by GH's distrust in him.

Then GH was hurt when he saw SH lying almost naked (barely covered by the blanket) at the hotel when he waited the whole night outside the hotel room.

Then GH was hurt again when BLY misunderstood that he sent men to attack SH.

Then BLY was mega (physically) hurt by GH when GH kidnapped him.

------------------------------

GH was there when BLY's father got married and  BLY felt empty.

BLY helped solved the mystery of GH's mum's death (GH has always misunderstood that his dad plotted the death of his mum) and helped GH to find some closure.

GH had this thought in the novel (after they got back together after 8 years) - He can lose out in terms of expression of their feelings i.e. he is always the first to admit that he loves BLY but he will get it back in bed (GH is the top 90% of the time) :D

Someone asked how they have changed after 8 years.

Hide contents

When it comes to their feelings for each other, not much :D . 

The author kept emphasising how both became much more handsome and attractive to women :D . Both their personalities remained the same except they are better at hiding their feelings from others and as a result of their experiences and less impulsive (applies to GH only :P BLY remained as cool as ever), BLY being in the military and GH being the CEO of  a company. But of course when they saw each other again after 8 years, all hell breaks loose. GH's impulsiveness and possessive just returned completely just that he's more subtle. When GH first met BLY after 8 years he was with his AGM, and (probably to take revenge on BLY for disappearing without a trace for 8 years) he claimed that the AGM was his fiancee. BLY struck back, he went for a matchmaking session and the girl happens to be working in GH's company. GH saw them one day when BLY went to pick up the girl from work. GH deliberately pile lotsa work on the girl to give her no time and energy to go dating with BLY :D. On the day of GH's fake engagement lunch with the AGM (fake because the AGM's mother was terminally ill and GH agreed to put up a show with the AGM to assure the AGM's mum), BLY's aircraft crashed during a mission, GH just left the lunch jumped three floors down  to the street and rushed to the crash site illustrating that when it comes to BLY nothing has changed for GH.

The author did not describe in detail what happened in the 8 years except to mention how GH was devastated to be told BLY was dead then subsquently told that he went abroad and how he went round the world looking for BLY for 3 years before giving up and set up his own business. But he continued to miss BLY, his company is called Hai Yin, a combination of both their names. He also only employ women in his company, he is the only male. For BLY, it is just said that the first 2 years was tough being a new recruit, and he never benefited or rather, he did not take advantage of his status as GH's dad stepson and rose through the ranks through his own efforts.

My apologies in advance if my info comes in dribs and drabs. The novel is really long and filled with a lot of details. Quite difficult to summarise into a coherent narrative.:sweatingbullets:

Many thanks for this!! It makes me want to read the novel even more.  

So basically it is only GH who wants to find BLY? Why BLY hides in the dark and doesn't make any effort to make contact with GH? (it looks he doesn't care...or does he have a reason?)

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Many thanks for this!! It makes me want to read the novel even more.  

So basically it is only GH who wants to find BLY? Why BLY hides in the dark and doesn't make any effort to make contact with GH? (it looks he doesn't care...or does he have a reason?)

Or just cares too much to be a burden for GH. Remember GH is crazy about BLY, he sees nothing besides him, which affects his own life which BLY cares too much for to ruin it.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mym999 said:

This is completly my IMAGINATION

After marriage GH asks BLY do you like kids..He says ya i like kids..Do you want one...We can adopt a child..you can be Mom and i will be Dad..
Bly will be shocked whether he is serious or joking...He asks are u serious...

GH : i like kids but i dont want one..What if you like him more than me..What if you spend more time with him than me..How can i see you pamper him ,How can i share your smile with him...I don't want to be jealous of my own child...Its not like we are spending every minute together..I have office and you are busy in training..I dont want to share your time with anyone...I already lost 8Years ,I dont want to lose not even a second..Lets just 
 before he finishes  

BLY kisses GH on lips and finishes by saying lets be together just two of us...I only love you and want you...I promise...GH kisses him back and says I love too much yin za...

OMG ♥♥♥♥♥ This made my Night XD ughhhhhh Gu Hai of my life wher art thou? BUT SERIOUSLY IF IT IS NOT BLY NOBODY CAN HAVE GUHAI *POINTS KNIFE*

Edited by GMLA06
Redundancy
  • Like 4

If anyone's interested, I've updated my fanfic link removed with 1/? over here: link removed

Excerpt:

Spoiler

fanfiction removed

@hryy Thanks for sharing! Like @skeletonworks said, the second half of the novel seems rather far-fetched HAHA. I can't even imagine writing some of the grandiose, corny/romantic gestures found in the novel, creative liberty or not, without cringing myself :sweatingbullets: I mean...that proposal and the fighter jet...:sweatingbullets:

@ayasdai From what I know, (continued in spoilers tab)...

Spoiler

It wouldn't make sense for LY to go find GH because LY was the one that left. If I remember correctly, it was because he was scared by how much GH loved him (enough to risk his life for him) so he left and wanted GH to believe that he was dead. Eventually, someone told GH that LY was actually still alive. I'm guessing that's when GH tries to find him.

• Like 9

I mean why are humans like this ? First they banned it in CHU CHU CHU now they are beginning to hack their accounts .Aigoo they stressed me out ,they act as if the culture there is actually that conservative. I mean I may have 25% of their blood but why do this ?The moment this affects season 2 I will aim to be a SUPERVILLAIN and God knows what is next 3:(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, t00addicted said:

omo omo! n i have a blog about the authors of these works XD love both these stories~

Hahah, I follow both on Weibo and I'm really dying to see OldXian in the flesh, everyone say she is really kind and nothing like her alter ego haha.

• Like 2

Guys I want to  share my journey of dramas with you all...
I never knew of dramas until my friends started to watch kdramas.They passed me boys over flower series,i fell in love with handsome leads... started to explore drama sites and youtube for dramas.

Korean is what i started first and almost for 1 year i never knew there are other language dramas.I finished almost every kdrama ..Then i got my obsession with Taiwan but i dont like actors much (except Mike he).I was never obsessed with taiwan dramas.I dont like much of them.i did watch few chinese dramas but i watched mostly by forwarding.I have only 2 dramas in HD(my sunshine,love me if you dare)...I found later

VIKI website but the dramas with eng sub are mostly thai..I watched almost every eng sub thai lakorn (no matter good/bad) 
There are no new lakorns to watch even in youtube and viki.Then i got my obsession with 

gooddrama.net ,dramacool I almost finished every drama irrespective of language in  Mystery,Suspense,Thriler,Crime,Detective,Legal.I shifted my passion towards

Japanese dramas,they have more mystery type dramas...After that there are no eng sub for dramas even though i want to watch..Finally i switched to English series...I watched completed english series mostly mystery..I watched few series in English,after watching leverage i lost intrest in english series..I still google series like leverage but nothing made me watch more than 1 episode...Lately i watched 7days Jmovie and im obsessed with BL...I watched few bl movies/series and slowly lost intrest and watched Counterattack,i liked it and  accidentally found  this series mv and tried to give a chance...I sometimes really liked few series that i ignored before and just watched because im too bored...

Finally I stopped at Addicted series...This is one series which i rewatched many times..

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
9 hours ago, edrianisawesome said:

Just curious how did you guys find out about this web-series? For me, it was totally accidental (just like someone here had mentioned, LOL)

By the way, my name is Edrian Pangilinan and I am from the Sunny San Diego, CA. Whoot! I have never lurked on Soompi so bad during my 9 years of being a member here until now, LOL ;D Nice to meet you all and I am thankful to be part of the Heroin/Addicted internal fanclub, haah.

I follow a few Youtubers who subbed/updated Counter Attack. This person started to sub the very early BTS of the casts (and the very same person who subbed the trailer I posted at the front page) - The outdoor photoshoot. I still remember I fell for them the first time I saw their photoshoot. At that time, there was very little info about what the story was all about... As the hype spiked up, I got even more restless because of the scarce info in English and need to spazz with international fans, hence this thread! I want to gather fans from all parts of the world so that we can share any info, updates, clips, photos about the series. At first I was just fangirling by myself in the thread (evidence from the earlier posts hahaha). But now I'm so happy this community of addicts grow so fast!!! And that's how I got addicted to the point of no return...

What about other fellow addicts? :w00t:

Hi all. I have been reading bits and pieces from this forum and not really feeling the need to join, until I saw a posting just now that called the 'closet readers' to join in. So, here I am. 

I know it sucks to have the ill news on the series now and with so many fans downloading the videos to place subtitles, new fans are not watching the original videos and hence, the production crew may have lower funds for Season 2. We just can't find win-win situation.

I read some postings on the stories. Seriously.. no one has English translation of the novel? I saw a page with only 4 chapters. I appreciate the hardwork of the translators but I am not that patient to wait, for I-don't-know-how-long. :(

To show my support for Addicted series, I have been re-watching the raw, original videos on the official channel and came to realise that I love Episode 4 much. I liked the way BLY turned around and to find GH looking at him, confirming his friend's suspicion of GH's liking of him. 

And I do not know why - but Elton John's Can You Feel the Love Tonight had never sounded so good, since the many years I had known that song.. It got me almost teary-eyed.

Love the excitement in this forum. Will be reading more of what you guys know. Thank you.

Jon

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
6 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Add this picture from today's interview:

And let us sing!

You are just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

You'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

This songs fits Guhai's POV :w00t: Since he just keep his hands off Luoyin!

6 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Nope I don't know her

Nope Nope

LOL. Everyone is so bad making fun of her... My friend showed how the Chinese fans made a lot of meme using Lulu's face & expression. Some are so funny that I got teary eyes .___. I feel bad now >_>

9 hours ago, edrianisawesome said:

Just curious how did you guys find out about this web-series? For me, it was totally accidental (just like someone here had mentioned, LOL)

By the way, my name is Edrian Pangilinan and I am from the Sunny San Diego, CA. Whoot! I have never lurked on Soompi so bad during my 9 years of being a member here until now, LOL ;D Nice to meet you all and I am thankful to be part of the Heroin/Addicted internal fanclub, haah.

Youtube, with its recommendation. 

Btw, who among us here, go to bed in bathrobes? Hehehe. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fritzgerald said:

https://m.facebook.com/notes/addicted-web-series-上瘾网络剧/trans-chai-jidan-interview-with-tvbi/449252641937559/

can anyone confirm this one? it says no more DVD......

and with the you tube channel, lets do it to show our support for them! 

fighting!

I always watch those freaking ads :'( OMG I read the article :'( why oh why ? If I am only a millionaire I would produce that series unfortunately I am not .Huhuhu can't fans invest together XD Gosh 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Guys I want to  share my journey of dramas with you all...
I never knew of dramas until my friends started to watch kdramas.They passed me boys over flower series,i fell in love with handsome leads... started to explore drama sites and youtube for dramas.

Korean is what i started first and almost for 1 year i never knew there are other language dramas.I finished almost every kdrama ..Then i got my obsession with Taiwan but i dont like actors much (except Mike he).I was never obsessed with taiwan dramas.I dont like much of them.i did watch few chinese dramas but i watched mostly by forwarding.I have only 2 dramas in HD(my sunshine,love me if you dare)...I found later

VIKI website but the dramas with eng sub are mostly thai..I watched almost every eng sub thai lakorn (no matter good/bad) 
There are no new lakorns to watch even in youtube and viki.Then i got my obsession with 

gooddrama.net ,dramacool I almost finished every drama irrespective of language in  Mystery,Suspense,Thriler,Crime,Detective,Legal.I shifted my passion towards

Japanese dramas,they have more mystery type dramas...After that there are no eng sub for dramas even though i want to watch..Finally i switched to English series...I watched completed english series mostly mystery..I watched few series in English,after watching leverage i lost intrest in english series..I still google series like leverage but nothing made me watch more than 1 episode...Lately i watched 7days Jmovie and im obsessed with BL...I watched few bl movies/series and slowly lost intrest and watched Counterattack,i liked it and  accidentally found  this series mv and tried to give a chance...I sometimes really liked few series that i ignored before and just watched because im too bored...

Finally I stopped at Addicted series...This is one series which i rewatched many times..

Woah XD We are like the same XD I also love series especially Asian imagine I have watched every  Single version of Boys over Flowers XD OMG and I watch almost all series that have Japanese,Korean,Taiwanese and Thai Rendition XD I even read mangas just for inferring XD Lol :D

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GMLA06 said:

Woah XD We are like the same XD I also love series especially Asian imagine I have watched every  Single version of Boys over Flowers XD OMG and I watch almost all series that have Japanese,Korean,Taiwanese and Thai Rendition XD I even read mangas just for inferring XD Lol :D

XD means...I forgot to mention..I started reading mangas too....I like watching movies/dramas than i like people..I dont like to go out to watch movies cause i like to forword songs,fighting,boring bits..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lancei said:

Police officer :P University's professor is not bad either....but he is kinda young for that. Both of those are very popular in role-playing :phew:

@lancei & @gayyoxx actually, i'm kinda sad when i heard they might change BLY's occupation to make it fit to the drama. i'm too used with this pilot BLY & how he became the adult BLY later. am i being to sentimental here? lol, maybe ^^! aniwei, maybe some changes are good. they might bring the more interesting BLY, who knows? :)

watching both drama & reading the novel, i feel BLY in novel & zhou's BLY are slightly different. it's very interesting how a character can be quite different. the GH are pretty much the same, but not for BLY. in my opinion, the BLY in drama is nicer & more tender toward GH. all thanks to zhou2's acting & their chemistry did their trick here, adding the whole deep feeling & attraction between them.

• Like 7