For normal fans who ship JY and ZZ together

Spoiler

43_zpspkbb5tgi.gif

For normal fans who ship JY and ZZ but doesn't care much about the ban

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mgpt0sulob1rwxthw_zpseipza

And here is the one who is special. Delulu fans who fully suport JY and ZZ together

Spoiler

tumblr_m09wtjkFJ41rn95k2o1_400_zpsbyxv0s

It doesn't matter which fans we are, but remember the ship is always the same. It is our thinking that make it different. And it's okay to make a choice. It's okay to delulu too. If it didn't do any harm to the boys, so delulu is fine. Do what make you happy. Or if it make you become stress out then, take a walk outside and breath slowly. Go get your peace outside the fandom. And comeback when you are ready.

HAPPY JY AND ZZ 900TH PAGE~~ WE DID IT. SO YAYY FOR US! THANK YOU TO ALL CONTRIBUTORS WHO I CAN'T NAME IT ALL. YOU GUYS ARE SO IMPORTANT. EACH ONE OF YOU :heart:

Edited by Soohee ssi
  • Like 15

4 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Everything that leads to the event under the spoiler :w00t:

Hide contents

x1vOtgB.gif

LGwMqdT.gif

wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif (oh I sooo love this emoticon lol)

NwaG9iX.jpg

qitDkWr.jpg

Can't remember what my friend told me about the translation LOL. It's something like Zhouzhou scolding Johnny (about that pose with Talu) and Johnny saying ok ok I won't do it anymore or something like that..

Mental note to self: Must watch HC this weekend!

Spoiler

ZZ: Whose body were you pressing on just now!

JY: I was wrong wifey, I was wrong, isn't that enough

Omg the ship has got to be real!! with both zz and jy blatantly displaying their jealousy

everytime i try to convince myself they're just really good friends all this evidence pops up 

• Like 16

@liesl Kindly appreciate your mention :) Good news is that in the fanfic GH and BLY made up at chapter 25. So, there will be new summaries on this weekends :lol: Bad news is that it is kind of bad for my heart when summarizing sad chapters. So, maybe there are just short summaries for those ones to give you, guys key events :sweatingbullets:

Btw, I miss @thoron too. Didn't see him and his fancy posts for a while :(

Don't read if you are not a shipper :wub:

Spoiler

My two cents about this delusion realm, day by day, it becomes harder and harder to find any evidence against JY and ZZ's romance. I really feel poor for SH(s) and DS(s) in the real-life series :phew: They got trapped forever in their own delusion. Hence, if you ever face any of them, please don't hate them because they are just dreamers who don't wanna be waken up :P

• Like 16

3 hours ago, charlie10 said:

So tomorrow, expect to see a fancy, but nervous looking Johnny, bumping shoulders with celebrities from everywhere. It'll be interesting to see if he'll get noticed by media outside China. Cannes is such a huge event, the competition for being noticed is very strong. People do all kinds of crazy things just to be noticed. 

What crazy?? All our King needs to do is enter the room.... He's just so handsome it would be a sin not to notice.:heart:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, liesl said:

@filmlore46

Nooo! Don't you quote my unedited post! 

My brain just somehow computed @gayyoxx's post wrongly earlier. Aaargh! i-dont-want-to-see-yahoo-emoticon.gif

Humble in my praise @liesl  in what you offered and so I couldn't help myself.... when you said black I just had to add the orange is the new black... sorry rotflmao . An apology (for using your unedited post), appreciation for the material and a :cookie:.

• Like 6

On 5/10/2016 at 11:45 PM, gashupingo said:

If anyone want to view the video yourself, you need to have installed miaopai on your phone and open this link with your phone browser: link here

Anyway, I recorded the video myself and sub that short video. Can see how silly JY was XD

Thank you for this video @gashupingo! :) is this the full video already? I believe this is already a treasure these days. Because we cant see that 2 in a long time and maybe will wait another year to see them again so congratulations on finding a YZ treasure! :P if this is edited already can you post a link on the longer one? Haha woth or without sub dont matter i just want to see them together :) 

On 5/11/2016 at 1:24 AM, yjhx86 said:

Thank you so much @poetato @ximichem @kmmyzz @Scandani for all your hard work and everything!!

Hi @yjhx86 welcome to the thread! I hope youll enjoy more of YZ because of this thread like we do! :) i hope you'll invite more koreans to this thread so we can be united even were from different race and countries. :D 

On 5/11/2016 at 6:55 AM, liesl said:

Happy 900th page, everyone!Let's walk slowly hand in hand to 1000th page! Or let's run to 1000th page. Whichever is fine by me. Or jog! Yeah. Jog is good. Not too fast and not too slow. Wait.. what am I talking about.. :blink: I'm starting to question my mental health these days. Do you know a cure to this, @gentlemonsterzhou? B) <- emoticon for your username. Hehe...

Anyway, to 1000th page, fellow addicts!

By the way @thoron, I miss you! Where are you? :tears: Don't leave us!!

Hahahahahahha @liesl your post always cracks me up! :P i think you need a cold bath after reading @sohocomo fanfics hahah and for your mental health i believe we need to use MMSE (mini-mental state examination) to check on your mental status and to check on your addiction is another story. Hahaha maybe @mchansk07 can help me thru this because a licensed doctor is a better fit for you. :P LOL 

anyway thank you for mentioning me. Being mentioned in a hundredth page post is like my dream since this thread starts and im happy to be part of this now. Haha :P lets go to 1000! :):):) 

Edit: sorry i didnt put the quoted posts in the spoiler because i still didnt know some of the things here. Haha but now i know so ill apply it next time ill post sorry to everyone that had beed bothered. :P 

• Like 14

7 hours ago, ayasdai said:

I am trying to remember if this is the first time Johnny is abroad or in Europe? Now it's kind of mixing in my mind what the boys said, where they had the opportunity to travel previously. I know he said his dream is to travel all around a world and that's why I am so happy for him he was invited to Cannes. (and probably it makes him some good to be away from the recent madness). Watching the scenery during his flight tells how excited he really is.  mb_thumb.gif

Happy 900 Page Everyone!! 

I think JY had a chance to mingle with European models during his gigs in China. However, I cannot recall any mention of his previous travels outside of Asia. He had a pic taken once that looked like fall season in the front of a European town, with vague French architectural elements, but it rather must have been taken in one of these new Chinese suburbs that are purposefully developed to look like something straight from France/Britain/Austria, and everything in between… In any case, he will have a WHALE of a time, methinks… Just picture his tall, lanky body towering over almost everybody else, flashing his tiger teeth… He is actually taller than the average men from the tallest countries: Denmark and the Netherlands. Ah, there will be many more hearts broken than champagne glasses on the floors after galas in Cannes, when JY will have to board the plane back to China…

• Like 13

48 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Anyone wanna watch Finding Johnny? It was just released today 

13096126_580939018750195_609145044846368

HA HA HA... Why did I know this was coming :phew:, because maybe our minds think alike. When I first saw the orange (black) sweater that was one of the first images other than a certain vegetable that jumped into my mind. By the way nice teaser. I'd watch that movie.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, woodencoaster said:
6 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Everything that leads to the event under the spoiler :w00t:

Hide contents

x1vOtgB.gif

LGwMqdT.gif

wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif (oh I sooo love this emoticon lol)

NwaG9iX.jpg

qitDkWr.jpg

Can't remember what my friend told me about the translation LOL. It's something like Zhouzhou scolding Johnny (about that pose with Talu) and Johnny saying ok ok I won't do it anymore or something like that..

Mental note to self: Must watch HC this weekend!

Hide contents

ZZ: Whose body were you pressing on just now!

JY: I was wrong wifey, I was wrong, isn't that enough

Omg the ship has got to be real!! with both zz and jy blatantly displaying their jealousy

everytime i try to convince myself they're just really good friends all this evidence pops up 

Delulu post ahead

Spoiler

Everyday we get more confirmation that our delulu is real. Honestly, all that remains is a public confession. 

The first gif ZZ has a look of complete disbelief. As if saying to himself, "is he really going to do that". And then in the second gif he deliberately rolls onto his back and looks at JY, and very tellingly sits up at the same time as JY and turns sharply around to look look at him. It's like he's saying, "How could you do that, I really can't believe you did that."

And clueless JY is smiling and completely unaware of ZZ's looks and actions. But everyone else notices, as not one but two of the other guests I can't see who walk over to JY and motion for him to get down. And then one of the guests goes directly to ZZ, as if comforting him or telling him to calm down, and place their hands on his shoulder. I think it's pretty obvious the other guests noticed how ZZ and JY were around each other, and it's easy to see how upset ZZ is. So they stepped in. 

And our dear whale is being completely oblivious to what's going on around him, but ZZ makes his feeling known with that pinch. 

These two fuel my delulu more than anyone :wub:

• Like 15

Is this post real? If yes, congratulations ZZ!! Now we know why he went to Korea earlier this year then ...ahem...left Korea early because of ...personal issue :))

These 2 days haven been filled with all good news from our boys :wub: Thats all we need right, see them grow stronger (work related) and stronger (our delulu ship) everyday.

Spoiler

• Like 23

I wanted to post about ZZ concerts in BKK and Seoul but someone beat me to it.

I even checked flight tickets and accommodation hahaha...

Serious question: anyone planning to go? :D 

Spoiler

(p.s. this thread never sleeps -- I went to bed last night and suddenly poof, 901st page! Happy 900 pages :heart: it's amazing, this is the proof that we are all in this together despite being from different countries and all. So glad I found you all to share this addiction with!)

Have a lovely day all o(^▽^)o

brb catching up with all the posts from where I left off and spamming y'all with likes

More details about ZZ's concert will be updated:

Spoiler

update: received this info : 

BKK ticket sales starts this 22 May!

For first 202 fans who purchase the tickets will receive ZhouZhou's signed album and press con pass!

Costs about 5500 THB for the ticket + signed album and press con pass!

• Like 17

--SALUT NEW-COMERS AND DE-LURKERS--

Please check this out if you're unfamiliar with this thread platform. Thank you!

Spoiler

@gentlemonsterzhou Hi mate, would you mind go edit your quote please? Since it'd be quite tiring for folks who use mobile tbh. Thanks!

Guys, back off from screen a bit

Spoiler

13199458_267370133607661_588543124_o.jpg13183061_267370130274328_1375679416_n.jp

Cr on pic

Btw, I've posted my 900th page celebration, go check it out if you haven't XD

• Like 11

Did you guys see the video for ZZ Korean concert? Gosh I wish I could post the video somehow!!!!

ZZ actually spoke Korean!

"Hello, This is Zhouzhou. Please promise you will come to meet. I love you"

"안녕하세요 주주예요 꼭 만나러 오겠다고 약속해요 사랑해요♡ " 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

• Like 18