ZZ disappeared for a few days. He didn't even use weibo much. But then when JY leaves, he is suddenly on weibo more than usual. He’s even using it at times he never was on before. With all the theories over the last few days you guys killed me with the biting my delulu mind tells me *warning delulu ahead*, they have been together most of this last week. Trying to trick us with releasing photos they took beforehand but we know better. Now ZZ is already missing JY, so he keeps going on weibo to see updates for JY and to distract himself. Maybe he will copy JY and release a song now that JY is the one oversees confirming our delulu even more

Maybe looking for updates like this, of JY at the airport

Spoiler

Back to reality

ZZ eating an apple

Spoiler

ZZ support fanvid: http://www.miaopai.com/show/byMI-ulzUasU~3nbzf707g__.html

• Like 15

2 hours ago, atze1091 said:
  Hide contents

That necklace though!!

delulu thinks ZZ made cake, got a random

box purchased online to store the cake and presented to JY as the perfect send off gift :w00t:

Sorry... What about ZZ's necklace?

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

A delulu post under the cut

Hide contents

http://yuzhoushangyin.tumblr.com/

check out this blog and scroll downwards a few entries....author said WZ was caught video calling JY a few weeks ago. Believe it or not? :wub:

I believe some of her facts are inaccurate, like ZZ driving 10 hrs to meet JY in Shanghai. But...

Spoiler

if they are really in love, they cannot come out now... It is a career death sentence... I just hope that they manage to maintain their popularity, get rich and then they can do whatever they want. JY doesn't seem to be good with money though...he prob needs a good financial planner.

Super Delulu mode here:

If only China is half as open as the West. They will be the most powerful gay celebrity in Chinese and possibly Asian entertainment industry ever. What a waste.

• Like 13

DDay-01_zpsxgnbxagr.png

Ho! Doth thou know we shalt close the submission within 3 hours? Hie thee hence, or lose thy life!

We will close our submission in exactly 4 hours! GO!GO!GO!GO! You still have chances to submit!

P.S: We will be opening our inbox back on May 12, 2016 GMT+8 for the side projects. So any message that is submitted after May 10, 2016 GMT+8 at 23:59 will be disregarded until the aforementioned date.

Also, the missing D-1 pictures is here:

Spoiler

D1-01_zpspcmfoaci.png

• Like 16

19 hours ago, atze1091 said:

ZZ doesn't have a bad angle at all!! Are we clear??!! Lmaorofl jsut kidding :P

uhmmm *clears throat* hahahaha I find JY more good looking. but I'm more into ZZ. tho I'm also into JY. I'm not trying to argue. it's just my eyes. but I don't want to choose between the two. but but.. it's so confusing! hahahaha you get how BLY thinks GY and YQ are more good looking than GH but still chose GH over the two? that's what I'm feeling towards them. but I can't ignore JY...no one can...hahahaha

what's ZZ's new song. I backread but I wasn't about to find any link after it was mentioned. (maybe my internet did not load it). please do share. please. is it uploaded in youtube or somewhere we from international crowd can access?

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, TimJohn said:

Can someone explain to me, why the heck did Ryan (ZZ friend) upload this pic?

Any conspiracy addition??? :crazy::phew:

It's just a coincidence since Ryan posted it in 2012. But he surely can be a great fortune-teller, right? :wub::phew:

• Like 22

25 minutes ago, TimJohn said:

6b97de6bgw1ds6i5jpbcaj.jpg

tumblr_inline_n96q88aCFX1ry5r8t_zpsaz4vj

Remember when PP, BB and ZZ took their pictures together?

My friend just talking about this. She think that PP as the 1st cat, BB as the 2nd and the last one is ZZ, thinking about whale. Delulu or not, that is some conspiracy sh*t over there B)

@seijuurou10126 

Spoiler

that picture is in 2012? Wow we got some damn good fortune teller over there

• Like 13

1 hour ago, seijuurou10126 said:

It's just a coincidence since Ryan posted it in 2012. But he surely can be a great fortune-teller, right? :wub::phew:

Edit: Found the post. But from the text, it seems like he is referring to himself.

He was saying since he is a dream catcher, then why not dream big? He is not afraid of being laugh at, big dream drives him to work harder.

Who knew that four years later, the "dream" catcher is actually ZZ... 

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, TimJohn said:

The post is from 2012-4-20 tho, but maybe Ryan has predicted ZZ's love life XD How a fan wrote: it's fate. <3

I want to share this, according to this Weibo user, (post here: http://www.weibo.com/5861617149/DuUmzBLth?type=comment#_rnd1462882405868), the room where he took the pic today, it's the same room of the house where he lived with Johnny during Addicted filming; reading some comments, some user think ZhouZhou is still living in the that house, the comments are saying that maybe he's also still sleeping in the same bed they shared...

• Like 14

JY and ZZ manip

Spoiler

13102305_243925085963117_432177546_n_zps

Photoshop by : 朝辞瑜洲暮时归

The day I collect my manip pictures of ZZ and JY more than the pictures of themselves actually together, I will scream and crying at the same time! I hope before we reach that era, they will reunite. Please.

• Like 6

@xix19xix

Btw, all of JY and ZZ's travelling photos you posted bring bitter sweet memories to me. I am hoping so hard that in near future, they can travel together again like that, happily. 

33 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

I want to share this, according to this Weibo user, (post here: http://www.weibo.com/5861617149/DuUmzBLth?type=comment#_rnd1462882405868), the room where he took the pic today, it's the same room of the house where he lived with Johnny during Addicted filming; reading some comments, some user think ZhouZhou is still living in the that house, the comments are saying that maybe he's also still sleeping in the same bed they shared...

Can someone share the pic, please? I can't access weibo and to be honest, I am not sure with "today's picture" unless it is from live interview or live cam :lol: Too many schemings are going on B)

With regard to ZZ's house, AFAIK, ZZ lives in CJD's apartment for artists under her management? If yes, then yeah, that's where he and JY (and CW/FS) had lived while filming Addicted.

1 hour ago, zhouboy said:

what's ZZ's new song. I backread but I wasn't about to find any link after it was mentioned. (maybe my internet did not load it). please do share. please. is it uploaded in youtube or somewhere we from international crowd can access?

I just posted the links a couple of page ago here.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Sorry... What about ZZ's necklace?

I believe some of her facts are inaccurate, like ZZ driving 10 hrs to meet JY in Shanghai. But...

Reveal hidden contents

if they are really in love, they cannot come out now... It is a career death sentence... I just hope that they manage to maintain their popularity, get rich and then they can do whatever they want. JY doesn't seem to be good with money though...he prob needs a good financial planner.

Super Delulu mode here:

If only China is half as open as the West. They will be the most powerful gay celebrity in Chinese and possibly Asian entertainment industry ever. What a waste.

the necklace seems to be of the same length as the one JY wore in Addicted.

• Like 3

Whats going on at the moment really leaves room for speculation. I don´t know why but somehow I would like to know JY and WZ being a real CP.

JY flies to France Tuesday at 12:30 pm. He arrives one day before on Monday while WZ is in Beijing already. Moreover WZ stays at the house of a LGBT friendly person. On Monday the day of JYs arrival WZ posts a pic with a somehow french cake asking "Do you want to eat?". Its like "I already baked cake for you". Because of the box the cake must have something to do with france like the vacation / trip to Cannes. But before posting they remove apparently the Eiffel Tower symbol from the box obviously hoping no one gets the connection between the french cake and the trip to france.

The next day on his way to the airport JY looks somehow sad / tired / exhausted. If this speculation is true its understandable because going alone to the airport before long distance flights is always sad and then this pic with the three cats appears.

Very remarkable coincidences. I am curious how this story will continue.

Edited by sandown
correcting mistakes
  • Like 12