24 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Haha, let us dig on previous interviews, who knows ZZ had mentioned somewhere that orange is his favourite colour :P

Sooo... is ZZ online now? The waiting is killing me! >__<

18 minutes ago, liesl said:

Oh really? I thought his favourite color is black... :blink: Does ZZ like carrots by the way? :P

Reveal hidden contents

D5lWyg3.png

Haven't you heard... Orange is the new Black Sorry, I seem to have no shame today.  Again I apologize maybe I'm the only one who thinks this is funny.:P

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Haha, let us dig on previous interviews, who knows ZZ had mentioned somewhere that orange is his favourite colour :P

Sooo... is ZZ online now? The waiting is killing me! >__<

I've only seen that ZZ was at least online at 01.45... (China time). But I don't know if he was online later. JY arrived in Nice just after this, though. But maybe ZZ was still online then? (Source)

Spoiler

UB5mkiw.jpg

From a report about what JY said upon arrival in Nice (clumsy translation by google, as always):

Huang Jingyu said he's been 10 hours on the plane, he's not tired, but very excited, he has been watching the scenery. And asked by media as a model walking down the red carpet opening ceremony, will he not be very nervous? Huang Jingyu said: walking the red carpet he's nervous every time, I have to see many people, it's intense, my palms are sweating.

So, seems he's definitely walking the opening ceremony red carpet tomorrow. And aww, it's so adorable that he admits to being nervous about it. 

So tomorrow, expect to see a fancy, but nervous looking Johnny, bumping shoulders with celebrities from everywhere. It'll be interesting to see if he'll get noticed by media outside China. Cannes is such a huge event, the competition for being noticed is very strong. People do all kinds of crazy things just to be noticed. 

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, filmlore46 said:

Haven't you heard... Orange is the new Black Sorry, I seem to have no shame today.  Again I apologize maybe I'm the only one who thinks this is funny.:P

@filmlore46 @liesl Let us agree with the above sentence, LOL.

@charlie10 Thanks for the info! Hopefully, we can see if ZZ was online during JY's interview and his online time overlapped JY's :D 

• Like 11

Omg guys, went to sleep like 5 hours ago and it took me almost an hour to catch up with this thread :)). Btw, 1 more page to go!!! Good morning! Or goodnight wherever you guys are!

@jlt4ever, welcome welcome. If you are a CP fan, you have found the right place to be :blush:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, liesl said:

Kyaaa! Orange whale!! :love: 

whale-orange-md.png

That color would be hideous on anyone besides Johnny, by the way. -_-

23 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

That cute sweater really looks like something zhouzhou would wear/knit :w00t: may that’s why he has been mia the past week? Finishing up the sweater so hubby can feel warm in France :wub::D

Cutely, hideous:phew: I mean doesn't he strike a pose, looking all 'warm'? :D 

• Like 8

Saving spot, yayyyyy we are on our 900 page.

Happy 900. We miss your n-th speech @thoron hope you will be back and give us great 900 speech.

Thoron.. Thoron. Thoron

Spoiler

@ayasdai he was in Europe before for his modelling. I saw some pics that I couldn't seems to find now. Maybe @ximichem has it in her stash?

Spoiler

Btw auntie @sohocomo I have not yet commented on how baking cookies can be so hawt. Especially when you have nekkid gorgeous JY behind you #this would be my new fantasy hghh. But, why not in the kitchen? :D

Aunti @sohocomo I will reply you here again, as to not post so much (as I already did today, too much spasm knowing baby whale is on my time zone!) But, who said it should be on the hard wood floor? Can it not be on kitchen counter top? lalala it can be of marble or ceramic as not to hurt their skin. haha,okay am going to sleep now before mind wander wildly.

Spoiler

@ririsasy not scolding, hon. A genuine concern from someone who loves baby whale. Maybe time to change his stylist. Unless ofc #delulu mode, his stylist is our very own wifey. Then it is a lost case to ask him to dress better. Cos we all know he will almost always say yes to wifey. #sigh, this helpless romantic idiot ªthe last part was said with much love* #delulu off

@filmlore46 do you need some help in deleting quote?

About the orange thing, mmm, as much as I love baby whale,but, nuh uh. :P 

will edit tomorrow morning.

• Like 18

Happy 900th page everyone! :D

EDIT: Everytime there's the page celebration post I never know how to contribute, so I just want to share this funny and random fact with everyone; remember the crazy zoom in on the pillar or on Johnny's sunglasses to see ZhouZhou's reflection? Now Chinese fans on Baidu are trying to zoom in on his sunglasses to see his phone conversation lol. (these detective skills tho)

T881XZJ.jpg?1 Cr. baidu

• Like 19

5 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Vivi: Continue ✈️, small relax before boarding (cr: yzonlykt, translated by google) Another pic of JY's back :P

Edit: Since skeletonworks has posted the picture, I put a short fiction here instead.

When to say "I miss you"

Hide contents

<Hey.>

<<Hey.>>

<You haven't gone to bed yet?>

<<I am at the bed.>>

<You know what I am asking.>

<<You know well the answer.>>

Jingyu chuckled. Texting with Zhouzhou had never been straight forward. It was a combination of mental exercise in finding subtle clues and language gymnastics to put the other into corner. He had never thought that he would love doing this. But then, Zhouzhou had changed his world. Even a simple activity like texting could evoke vibrant emotions in his heart now.

<I miss you.>

<<Right.>>

<Don't you miss me too?>

<<For Heaven's sake, it is not even a day after your departure from Beijing!>>

<So, you need one day before you can say that you miss me? Alright. I will wait. Which time zone are we using to track this? China's or France's?>

<<France's.>>

Jingyu grinned. Falling into my trap, are you?

<If we use France's time zone, you have to use French to say it.>

<<What!? We never made that deal!>>

<We just did.>

<<We'll use China's time zone then!>>

<Alright. You can say that you miss me now. It's pass midnight in China, right?>

<<Damn you!>>

Ahhhhhhh!!  Between the new chapter of Our Road to Home and then this.  

@gayyoxx  sweetie, you're killing me today!   :heart:

EDIT: Happy 900 everybody!!!!   (I miss @thoron.  Come home soon!!)

Edited by sohocomo
  • Like 18

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

Btw auntie @sohocomo I have not yet commented on how baking cookies can be so hawt. Especially when you have nekkid gorgeous JY behind you #this would be my new fantasy hghh. But, why not in the kitchen? :D

Ever hear of carpet burn? Linoleum can do the same. (Just saying) :phew:  (Plus, how could they bump into walls & furniture if they stay in the room?)

(Damn it! I have to work tonight and now you got me thinking again! Bad @Scandani!  Remind me of this in about 14 hours...) 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Ever hear of carpet burn? Linoleum can do the same. (Just saying) :phew:  (Plus, how could they bump into walls & furniture if they stay in the room?)

(Damn it! I have to work tonight and now you got me thinking again! Bad @Scandani!  Remind me of this in about 14 hours...) 

I haven't read your previous post but going to jump to conclusions as to what it's about and simply say, why would walls and furniture be bad. They can be good too i.e. the kidnap scene of BLY ^.^

• Like 6