@Scandani google trans on the page says 260,000 and it surely lags like hell.

I saw a group of Chinese fans ready to welcome JY. How do they get the EU visa so quickly? Or are they Chinese students, studying at France or nearby countries, rushing to the airport? Hmm.

@ximichem you are half way toward Immortality (30,000 rep point)! Don't give up! :P

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks

Cr. @Van字号

No one posted this? No one has analysed this? 

fDquCJO.gif

Me: Is pinching part of the game? It looks like Zhouzhou is using Johnny as a support but usually you would hold someone's shoulder. The way Zhouzhou did it is really weird sZGBxt5.gif I don't know if it's out of jealousy or he's just feeling up Johnny's flesh wDw0F6x.gifBut you can tell from Johnny's reaction 2r7ovd5.gif

Everything that leads to the event under the spoiler :w00t:

x1vOtgB.gif

LGwMqdT.gif

wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif (oh I sooo love this emoticon lol)

NwaG9iX.jpg

qitDkWr.jpg

Can't remember what my friend told me about the translation LOL. It's something like Zhouzhou scolding Johnny (about that pose with Talu) and Johnny saying ok ok I won't do it anymore or something like that..

Mental note to self: Must watch HC this weekend!

4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@Scandani google trans on the page says 260,000 and it surely lags like hell.

I saw a group of Chinese fans ready to welcome JY. How do they get the EU visa so quickly? Or are they Chinese students, studying at France or nearby countries, rushing to the airport? Hmm.

Oh this apps is just amazing, it just does not move at all on my phone. I don't want to see those fans. I am over jealous. #turnmyheadtheotherway

oh and you are right about the number rn is 291.544

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, kaze99 said:

Try blablacar, it's cheaper and try to find a place nearby and then call me, i sleep in your luggage :P

Well... it's like 9 hours in car from Paris to Cannes... You won't stay still in the luggage... I can tell :P

And it's the hotel that are expensive. They are waiting 130000 visitors this years (Normally Cannes have only 70000 inhabitants). So they will be like 200000 peoples during the festival. :crazy:

So the cheapest hotel are already full, the camping place too (i guess) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Cr. @Van字号

No one posted this? No one has analysed this? 

Aah. I see. Is that before or after JY's holding Tian Ai? Because, you know, after holding Tian Ai, JY always looked back at ZZ. Twice. As if, you know, checking whether someone was upset or not? :rolleyes:

Image for further research:

Spoiler

Disclaimer: I haven't watched HC fancams, I'll save it for later when there is no news on them for quite some time :P

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks

Thanks @kmmyzz for the streaming link. It's working fine for me. They're streaming the airport, waiting for Johnny's arrival I reckon... But I'm gonna stop here.. I heard there's Koreans as well.. Heard someone talking in English about being Korean.. Probably the C-fans are communicating with K-fans...? *amused*

Edit: Ok people are coming out... I guess I'll wait until Johnny comes out? And see his amused face when seeing there's fans waiting for him hehehe... Heard someone asked "where are you from?" many times.. So I'm guessing there are plenty of international fans *___*

Me except must add "work" to it:

QeRa7UQ.jpg

F5nNEqA.jpg

I super love manips:

With Ted, the photographer that did photoshoot with Zhouzhou in Japan

bNHulQT.jpg

I can from this:

KYA6KpX.jpg

wfamAGW.jpg

6K7zxY7.jpg

Now I feel like those fansites are focusing more and more on Johnny's body parts LOL I saw tonnes of his necks and hands mostly *___* How can I not...

Guest skeletonworks

It lagged and now they are interviewing Johnny. Didn't get to see his face when he got out hahaha

xfpWv9r.png

Super bright Johnny! :w00t:

Going to bed now... 

Zhouzhou your hubby has safely landed... I think you're watching it.. Just kidding. You're probably sleeping :-)

On 4/17/2016 at 7:59 PM, dignity1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
If you don't know yet, addicted is a hit Chinese gay-themed web drama.

- The Chinese government never liked the series. The series was already banned from TV and all major Chinese streaming sites after a few weeks.

- Talk show episodes featuring the two main stars have been banned. The most recent one being the one that was supposed to air today ("Happy Camp").

- Season 2 is cancelled, despite the series being a smash. The writer of the show stated she wanted to film one more scene but she can't finish filming even that anymore. Most likely because if the actors continue with this show, they will be blacklisted even more.

- At the recent fan meeting, the two main stars are literally dragged away from each other:

[Image: gWD7n.gif]

[Image: rip_zpsec10ede9.gif]

First off ignore that crap above. Didn't know how to remove it and it wouldn't leave my page. So on with my real thoughts. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

@skeletonworks this pic was mention on pg 880 by @bearology don't think it came up for analysis. Not sure...

I find it interesting on what lead up to that moment. It wasn't in the original post. Did Jy say something before/during the pinch? Seems to me there was a lot of emotions going on.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

It lagged and now they are interviewing Johnny. Didn't get to see his face when he got out hahaha

xfpWv9r.png

Going to bed now... 

I wonder if ZZ knitted that sweater... Ha! It's very orange. Very cute.

And hey, JY in Europe! Not exactly near me, but a whole lot nearer than before! At least on the same contintent. Yay! Now let's hear him speak French, English, Spanish? 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

Omg pmg JY arrived, gosh these fans, don't touch him!!! Why do they still do that in Europe?!!!

grrt

I was laughing when they asked him for autogram, tried to hand over him like a tones of papers at the same time and then he signed one and ignored the rest .  lxhtouxiao_thumb.gif

He must be dead tired... I am not surprised that he just wanted to leave and have a little rest. 

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, filmlore46 said:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

@skeletonworks this pic was mention on pg 880 by @bearology don't think it came up for analysis. Not sure...

I find it interesting on what lead up to that moment. It wasn't in the original post. Did Jy say something before/during the pinch? Seems to me there was a lot of emotions going on.

Hahahaha OMGOMGOMG! I saw that post but I didn't understand the red circle hahahahaha. I'm a very bad CP fan. LOL. It was my friend that told me about it like on Monday and I was like I didn't know what she was talking about until I saw that post on Weibo today and thought no one has posted it before. 

Johnny just online his Weibo. So fast! I tell ya he's a Weibo addict! Now if Zhouzhou is online too, come and find me in delulu land guys....

2 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Johnny just online his Weibo. So fast! I tell ya he's a Weibo addict! Now if Zhouzhou is online too, come and find me in delulu land guys....

I am waiting here... :phew:

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

I was laughing when they asked him for autogram, tried to hand over him like a tones of papers at the same time and then he signed one and ignored the rest .  lxhtouxiao_thumb.gif

He must be dead tired... I am not surprised that he just wanted to leave and have a little rest. 

Vivi Jie becomes like his bodyguard, she put her body in between JY and the fans since the fans just keep very close distance and all of those cams on his face as usual. He seems tired but in a good mood though, much better than when he left from Shanghai and Beijing. I just wish the fans did not do that and be respectful and keep the distance. 

LOOK AT HER WORRIED FACE! KEEP YOUR DISTANCE, PLEASE!

tumblr_o6z7d8nOz91uncpu2o2_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_o6z7d8nOz91uncpu2o1_1280.jpg

cr. in the pic

@gayyoxx and @liesl reminds you of certain veggies?

Dear JY, who dressed you darling? that color is too much, even for you. 

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

xfpWv9r.png

Going to bed now... 

Kyaaa! Orange whale!! :love: 

whale-orange-md.png

That color would be hideous on anyone besides Johnny, by the way. -_-

Good night, @skeletonworks! Wish you a sweet dream full of YuZhou. :w00t:

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I wonder if ZZ knitted that shirt... Ha! It's very orange. Very cute.

And hey, JY in Europe! Not exactly near me, but a whole lot nearer than before! At least on the same contintent. Yay! Now let's hear him speak French, English, Spanish? 

Oh my tangerine... ... Sorry,  so sorry... I mean Johnny. LMAO. It is very orange. Although, yeah he makes it work and it's cute. By the way, does he even speak any other languages anyone knows?

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Haha, let us dig on previous interviews, who knows ZZ had mentioned somewhere that orange is his favourite colour :P

Well.. he said his favourite color is black (Thank god? :crazy: No offense to orange color lover). But ZZ could be a carrot lover. Who knows! :P

D5lWyg3.png

Edited by liesl
My brain computed your post wrongly somehow.
  • Like 11

HJY 160510

He seems in a good mood even after long flight.

someone made comparison between him and ZZ, you decide.

Spoiler

Edited: JY seems in a good mood, I am smiling with him (while knocking some fans heads that is too close to him)

Spoiler
I edited the airport pic, am still not comfortable with it. I will just leave this one when he smiled widely. Baby whale, why so skinny?

vid interview

Spoiler

cr in pics and vid

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Vivi Jie becomes like his bodyguard, she put her body in between JY and the fans since the fans just keep very close distance and all of those cams on his face as usual. He seems tired but in a good mood though, much better than when he left from Shanghai and Beijing. I just wish the fans did not do that and be respectful and keep the distance. 

LOOK AT HER WORRIED FACE! KEEP YOUR DISTANCE, PLEASE!

tumblr_o6z7d8nOz91uncpu2o2_1280.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o6z7d8nOz91uncpu2o1_1280.jpg

cr. in the pic

@gayyoxx and @liesl reminds you of certain veggies?

Dear JY, who dressed you darling? that color is too much, even for you. 

Hey, @Scandani our JY is King... he can rock even that orange...lmao. He's working it. Also wish the crowds would back off and give him breathing space. People show common sense. Don't just shove cameras in the man's face. He must be absolutely dead tired. :tears:

• Like 11