Seeing ppl posting wishing BLY Happy Birthday (which later realize that date is lunar calendar)
So, the real BLY Bday for Lunar Calender for this year is 5th June 2016 Gregorian Calendar. (The date will change every year) The fixed Gregorian Calendar date I need to track down the original year of BLY birth year. Anyone knows? 

I didn't realize it but someone else at cforums do(because it's his/her bday also). 
Guess what? ZZ's first album autograph singing session is at 5th June 2016!
http://ent.people.com.cn/n1/2016/0425/c42070-28302354.html

It's TAO LU!

3 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

@alvinboi & @gashupingo  Thank you so much again guys for the translation.. Yes, there are a lot of fan arts and even photos with Chinese captions written on them that I wanna share and ask for translations but so little time to do it... I'll try to find a way though since I find them interesting. . Thank you, thank you so much again.. :D

NP, love those stuff. I didn't read fanarts from other sites(mostly here) so thanks so much for the spams! 

• Like 15

Sorry to ask this question again...so we can only become member of the site if we are from Taiwan or can we do it all it of Taiwan? To change vpn means we need a computer or a mobile device will suffice? Those who are already members, can we re watch the episodes over and over again? 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Anyone knows?

AFAIK, the novel is (partially) based on CJD's friends' story in high school.. IMO it'd be their age = her age, so..what CDJ's age? :vicx: (I know, it's nonsensical) 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

AFAIK, the novel is (partially) based on CJD's friends' story in high school.. IMO it'd be their age = her age, so..what CDJ's age? :vicx: (I know, it's nonsensical) 

As far as I know she is 27. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

As far as I know she is 27. 

So.. BLY's birthday would be June 4,1989 Gregorian Calendar? (for gashupingo mentioned it's to be May 1 Luna Canlendar) So BLY is Gemini? O_O

• Like 7

I JUST CAN'T, OMG,  IF THIS PERSON WHO EDITED AND POSTED THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE IS HERE, TAG'EM,

JUST GENIUS USING PILLOWTALK. SAILING STRONG BABY GURLS

YOU SLAY GURL!! SLAY, SLAY, SLAY!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15108-1420340399-4.

• Like 6

As a sort of addition to my above post, the whole birthday ordeal actually starts in Chapter 82, "Ticket to the Past". It is the sweetest thing ever written, with GH becoming Superman again basically recreating the whole 1st Volume scene in the very apartment they had shared 8 years ago in just 10 hours.

Spoiler

He prepares the present together with BHQ, YM and one of LY's soldiers (the one GH tried to grill right in the hospital ward). BLY wakes up to everything being exactly as it was when they still went to high school, with his uniform prepared, and GH, also in uniform, telling him that he had bought breakfast. BLY just goes mental about the whole situation, because GH even found the dinosaur mobile phone he had used back in that time (2002, no). He tried calling his dad and YM and everyone continued to pester him about going to class. Poor BLY was more devasted than happy though, thinking about the hard military life he had endured during those years, and what if it was really all a dream, he couldn't believe it. While evil GH just sits there, stuffing his face with breakfast, acting all confused, we have BLY ripping the curtains to see the evidence of time travel in the street, and the disarrayed man gets surprised to see a huge building-tall writing "Happy Birthday" covered in roses, carried by a helicopter with YM and LY's soldier, with GH standing behind stunned BLY, laughing at him. 

BLY beats up his *ss and then they make out, YM and soldier awkwardly flying away. Only then BLY feels truly touched, for he stopped celebrating his birthdays 8 years ago. Of course, leave it to GH to remember all BLY dates. how does he not insist on celebrating the first time ly willingly let him touch his xiao yin weird 

Chapter 83, "Nicest Blessings", has the two serious adult males put on school uniforms and clamber up on a bicycle, because GH put his managerial skills to use (no one asked u) just to trick BLY, and had their clothes and cars taken away. So they had no other choice but go to BHQ's house by bycicle. lol When they put on uniforms, BLY commented that he felt stupid, trying to seem like a kid, to which confident GH replied, "I'm still young, I look the same as I did 8 years ago", and BLY laughed and told him to stfu, because his skin wasnt that nice anymore, and GH, "..."

Reading the scene from Chapter 82 was really touching though, for obvious reasons. ;A; Imagining them do it in the drama with JY wearing OBEY hoodie instead of uniform tho, because, reasons. ;A; all the missed opportunities. In my defense for writing these summaries, I checked the first page for the Volume 2 posts, and didn't find these chapters mentioned, but they're so sweet >< so, I thought, why not...

But the confirmation of the actual timing is in Chapter 84. 

• Like 21

6 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

@SueLyinn I've went to the bookstores near me but none seems to have Mens' Uno. Shall go to OU as there's one stall selling it.

Not sure if I'm going to buy both cover though, it'll be a waste of money (oops)

Also since the interview for China and Taiwan version were different, I wonder if there's any different for Malaysia version?

Hi @kmmyzz if you still can't find it, just head over to Kinokuniya - there were like two stacks of Men's Uno lol (I bought both pink and yellow cover lmao), it's RM12.90 each! Not too sure about the interview version bc I can't read Chinese but well I'm getting my friend to translate for me...

(also, any kind heart (with the VIP IQIYI access) would wanna share the goodies with me -- I am willing to pay for your VIP access, but I am super noob with all the VPN and all *sobs* so if you would want to share the cost (or let me bear the cost - since I know nothing about VPN and how to register on IQIYI etc) hit me up y'all, thanks :) 

edit : damn I sound desperate (but really I kinda am lol)

have a lovely Sunday everyone!

• Like 8

The comparison in physique between yuzhou is smth lovely.  Look at the difference in fist size :phew: and like supposedly it's only 3 centimeters height difference between them yet Johnny is just so big and dominant :sweatingbullets:

• Like 23

[speculations regarding HC, RFTS2, and the ban]

idk if these were mentioned before but here it is:

maybe even the time before and during filming og HC and RFTS2, the unspoken rule already circulated behind the camera. and it could probably the reason why ZZ and JY were placed on separate teams. so they'd get less interactions with each other. but knowing JY's motto about freedom, maybe he was like: "I don't care. I want to talk to ZZ. I wan't to tease him. I want to play. I want to help him. why would I ignore the only person I really know in this room?".

I think ZZ would comply but with what JY was doing he was like, "okay. maybe it's not so bad after all."

and then we saw what happened. these two just can't stand ignoring each other.

the ban ended up being a tease to delulu  fans. made us giggle like JY after shooting the bed scene. hahaha

I'm trying to blame JY here, okay? based on the interview about the host of Thai FM, JY will be the one in great trouble if the Thai staff did not comply with the unspoken rule. Jy was being JY and the unspoken rule can't stand his love towards his hubby/wifey bestbud.

@Tin Le please translate the "intimate parts" loljk. I know you're heart can't take it. hahaha just trying my luck

well, I guess these fan cams of the shows can serve as a confirmation of JY and ZZ's "closeness", how they care for each other. and how JY can't control his emotions. lol he's from a different team and he's have to walk over to bu+t in and help ZZ hahahaha

I was laughing joyfully with ximi's translation. HAHAHAHAHA YZY, why you so obvious. and it's definitely not fan service. best buddies. really best buddies. suppressing my delulu heart

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
8 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

@SueLyinn I've went to the bookstores near me but none seems to have Mens' Uno. Shall go to OU as there's one stall selling it.

Not sure if I'm going to buy both cover though, it'll be a waste of money (oops)

Also since the interview for China and Taiwan version were different, I wonder if there's any different for Malaysia version?

Do let me know which bookstore you bought it once you've bought it. Sad me I'm in the countryside. I wish I wasn't but this is family occasion. I should be enjoying it lol. I think it won't sold out too fast right? I mean who really watch Shangyin in Malaysia really? You, me and a couple of others xD

I think you could easily find it in Kinokuniya KLCC ;)