5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Well, if only ZZ answered Fangbo's post and then suddenly a certain someone posted another sad song at Changba... ~delulu hahaha.

Bite your tongue!!  (Or fingers, since you're typing)

Bad @gayyoxx:P

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Btw there is a closed group of ZZ's fanboys created to "protect" ZZ and his fangirls as "knights". I heard whoever wants join the group need to send a voice recording over to prove that they are male :lol:. To celebrate ZZ sold 10k of deluxe copies in 1 hour, they took topless selfies as a token of appreciation to fangirls lmao. Their bodies are ummm... dayum...

HAHAH that is so funny. They are really working hard for ZZ. The voice recording though, LMFAO well people can use their brother voice to join in right? But at least they tried :lol:  Poor JY, he already pick somone who's too popular among man since high school ehehe *pat JY back* *poke poke* Do well next time JY ah?? :P            

Am I the only one didn't see this picture before?

Spoiler

ZZ old photo

Spoiler
 He's look so nerd and cute :w00t:

Oh btw congratulation @gayyoxx!!! :cookie::cookie: for you :))))

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, guhai said:

a03y6UC.png

Part II (can be read as stand-alone | Part I)

fin.

I think the more stressed out I am, the cornier/cheesier my writing gets. Gotta have some enjoyment, at least in my fantasy world, right? AMPK8kG.gif

Ahh, I was enjoying the domestic life of our couple in your writing. But, then a bit worry reading about your stress, I hope you are managing with the tight schedule and all. It is very soothing to read these two romance in their marriage. It feels so real. Thank you Gu Hai, good luck with your project, stay healthy please. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, htuvecila said:

I do suspect ZZ has been a hot topic among cat lovers, gamers, photographers, and now ping pong players lmao. How many men do you actually have ZZ? (JY I feel you ^_^)

Btw there is a closed group of ZZ's fanboys created to "protect" ZZ and his fangirls as "knights". I heard whoever wanna join the group need to send a voice recording over to prove that they are male :lol:. To celebrate ZZ sold 10k of deluxe copies in 1 hour, they took topless selfies as a token of appreciation to fangirls lmao. Their bodies are ummm... dayum...:w00t::rolleyes:

You can view their selfies in credit link coz I'm on mobile so it's a bit inconvenient to attach photos (sorry for that:sweatingbullets:).

Fans are teasing if it continues with this rate more and more fangirls will leave ZZ for his fanboys lol. 

Cr 薛定谔的粉红控

Knights of Zhouzhou!? :w00t: Do they accept foreign nationals? I want to protect ZZ too! XD

I know that ZZ is a rock boy, has fit and toned body, trained in martial arts (as jiu jitsu object) but the protective feeling is so strong LOL.

Now, I beg someone to post the pics of fellow Knights here, please. Our Anatomy Department will be very pleased to receive such specimens ;) 

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks

For @gayyoxx

#许魏洲首张专辑##许魏洲光专辑# 一小时破万,白粥妹子给力[拳头][拳头][拳头]骑士们不食言,说到做到纯爷们!![拳头][拳头][拳头]现在就给迷妹们福利,而且要求我不要打码[好喜欢][好喜欢][好喜欢]大家猜猜谁是谁吧,都是十一群男粉本人拍的[好喜欢][好喜欢][好喜欢]骑士们说过三万继续给福利[好喜欢][好喜欢][好喜欢]

h3txjp4.jpg

ceHUnLb.jpg

Zp52NjK.jpg

2 hours ago, htuvecila said:

I do suspect ZZ has been a hot topic among cat lovers, gamers, photographers, and now ping pong players lmao. How many men do you actually have ZZ? (JY I feel you ^_^)

Btw there is a closed group of ZZ's fanboys created to "protect" ZZ and his fangirls as "knights". I heard whoever wanna join the group need to send a voice recording over to prove that they are male :lol:.

so these "Knights" are protecting ZZ and his fangirls and they are ZZ's fanboys, That is just so sweet.

It's like he managed to bring out the otaku fans/introvert fans (e.g. me and many others here) (I do hope i used the word correctly cause I am unsure what "otaku" entails entirely) and I did notice he had more fanboys than usual (I am not saying other artist don't have fanboys but ZZs fanboys seem to admire him more openly).

Thanks @htuvecila for confirming it. :)

• Like 15

5 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

New fanfic on YuZhou is up in a new book to signify new chapter in their live!

Please enjoy Chapter 1 Our Road to Home:

https://www.wattpad.com/248274618-our-road-to-home-01-a-new-turning-of-page

I really love this new book. I was giggling like Huang Jingyu or Xu wheizhou when they were hitting the bed because of uncontrolable emotion. So sweet. I Alwas admire your writing. It feels like it comes from heart.

Congratulation on becoming a legend!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

I wish to see more of your works in the future.

*soompi hug*

Spoiler

When will you update the love that bloom. I really love it too. :) 

3 hours ago, sohocomo said:

And this was the very cornerstone of YuZhou University that has been built here.

(By the way, Welcome to you too.  :D:wub:)

I wish we can run research very soon from the uncut version materials. So far everyone doing so good with the HC and RFT2. 

Last. Welcome to all new comes out lurkers!! Enjoy your stay.! 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, htuvecila said:

@pureblade

Hide contents

Sexual harrassment can't not be ignored but let ZZ learn how to handle it by himself. We don't really know how serious is the situation and so. Bashing that guy over sns like some fans did does not solve the problem. Indeed it did cause a very negative image on ZZ and his fandom and anti used it to counter attack. But anyway it's another story. I get your good point and I totally agree with you. Just wanted to say we can't know everything by just one clip so keep calm, get a stronger heart and support them from afar unless necessary. This has been discussed sometime ago and now I see people start bringing it back to life in sns (ig, weibo, etc.) and drag the issue further. I hope we can just move on and let it slide. :)

In a much brighter news regarding ZZ's 1st album: 10k copies were sold within 15 minutes on sales.

2920 (standard)

7089 (deluxe)

Cr weibo

Edit (coz I don't wanna keep creating new post): in another news Addicted Taiwan has been trending #2 in weibo. I don't know how to react to this lol.

I agree with what you are saying there is no need to bash someone without knowing all angles of the story. I do not even know who the person is (seeing I didn't go digging up more details) ... I'm a pretty level headed person I was more concerned about the situation in general (hence how I responded to your post) because that is something many models deal with in the industry... I got ya, I got ya - no qualms :).

• Like 4

book 1 chapter 206 , Gu yang told BIY " "Actually I already did everything I can do that day you fainted in my bedroom. You don't have to treat me as a stranger."

what did he mean , please ? I actually haven't  read all the book yet . only the spoilers .

• Like 2

Just now, htuvecila said:

For the rumor, is it applied for both of them in 1 frame or individually? If I'm not wrong JY still has variety shows this month and ZZ just appeared on TV (small channel tho) singing "to the direction of that light". I doubt if the rumor is real in any sense. Anw they still can act in movies and attend private events and build their fandom so ... hang in there :sweatingbullets:

For shippers lol, coz I feel today is not a good day for shippers so here are some candies for you guys:

Hide contents

Rumor has it ZZ secretly flew to Dandong today to meet JY lmao. Btw it's labor day holiday and it only takes 2 hours from Beijing to DD so I leave it all to your imagination :rolleyes:

I truly hope the ban on them individually isn't for 3 years! Like if they had done drugs damn it they wudnt be punished like that.  How cruel to just destroy 2 boys careers like that :tears: let's hope they can appear individually soon enough 

• Like 7