Just now, bearology said:

I like your thinking :))

maybe its not someone, just his Cat?? :blush:

Lol they always let our thoughts run wild,  and if jingyu didn’t change his profile pic then who ;)?  and it's a veeeeery suggestive pic at that :wub: and his smell hmmmmm i bet someone gifted him a special perfume or better he is bathed in that someone pheromones lol and why Johnny is going to dandong????

• Like 14

3 hours ago, purpleedamame said:

Haha yes it is some funny foreign king name which I don't remmeber as well. But if they wanted to cut him ut, I think it would be easily done because his part looks like some flashback insert story not related to the main demon descendents storyline... But I really doubt so. This is a legit role with no links to Addiction or even the boys' real life interactions. But whether the drama (about demons) would pass censors is another problem haha.

I think he was cast as Nurhaci, one of the emperors from early Qing dynasty if I'm not mistaken. the Qing people are manchu/Mongol/jurchen and a small percentage were Han Chinese and Manchurians bear a manchurian surname and a Han given name. Hence, foreign sounding. Majority of modern ethnic Manchurians have undergone heavy synicization to integrate into Han Chinese culture and eventually stopped using Manchu surnames and adopt a single syllable Han surname transcribed from Manchu names that consisted of a few syllables. For example, some present day descendants of  Yehenara ( of which Na Ying the mainland songstress is said to be a descendant ) have adopted 葉 'Ye', some took 那 'na' as their surnames which are Chinese transcriptions of  a syllable picked out from the Manchu surname. 

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

So who wanna make a delulu guess on who called Johnny and made him look so happy :P

Must be his cat that called him hahaha

Btw, i sent my message for group message just now.

My creepy message, i'm so untalented at wording hahaha

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
28 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:
So who wanna make a delulu guess on who called Johnny and made him look so happy :P

Zhouzhou His mum His grandpa Me :w00t:

I admit I called him. End of mystery. Hahaha. 

7 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Zhouzhou His mum His grandpa Me :w00t:

I admit I called him. End of mystery. Hahaha. 

So. You are actually Zhouzhou in disguise? Hmm. That's make sense, considering it was you who created this thread.

The captain is on the bridge!

tumblr_inline_ndisklpqdQ1sbpupj.gif

2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

In case anyone don't know about this, a k-fan is making a live stream for the 1st episode of uncut version.

You can go here https://www.twitch.tv/dragon77z with the courtesy of dragon77z

The stream started already! 

@kmmyzz or someone else, if you watched the uncut video, please tell us whether there is any additional scene other than the steamy ones, please?

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

In case anyone don't know about this, a k-fan is making a live stream for the 1st episode of uncut version.

You can go here https://www.twitch.tv/dragon77z with the courtesy of dragon77z

The stream started already! 

Thanks for sharing this! Gahhhh I'm not at home with my dear wifi *cries in the corner* Hoping someone could record it *__* So this means that international fans can actually get access to vip by paying through vpn then?

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

Thanks for sharing this! Gahhhh I'm not at home with my dear wifi *cries in the corner* Hoping someone could record it *__* So this means that international fans can actually get access to vip by paying through vpn then?

Yup, also there were sets of vip accounts prepared by c-fans (I guess) so we can use that and only install vpn :) 

@gayyoxx Since this is the first episode, I think there'll be no explicit scenes. We shall wait until ep 6~7ish? 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Yup, also there were sets of vip accounts prepared by c-fans (I guess) so we can use that and only install vpn :) 

@gayyoxx Since this is the first episode, I think there'll be no explicit scenes. We shall wait until ep 6~7ish? 

4 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Thanks for this :wub: The ep only 21:41 mins long... seems the same like the original :( 

I was hoping that each eps will have more content but we'll see.

• Like 4

Another last-in-this-weekend two summaries before I dive into researching on the uncut.

CHAPTER 11: THE IMMORTAL MAN

Spoiler

After work, GH asks BLY if he wanna have a dinner. BLY relies he only wants a dinner cooked by GH though they are in Macau and shows his disappointed face. Of course, GH gives up right the moment he sees that face. GH takes BLY to his father's friend's restaurant so that he can use a kitchen on his own. GH, you just spoil BLY too much, the most priceless hubby in the world :heart:
During the meal, GH does nothing but looking at BLY and smiling like a dork.
BLY: "Why do you smile?"
GH: "What else can I do?"
BLY: "Just eating"
GH: "No one take any food for me"
BLY: "Are you a kid?"
GH: "It's you who're a kid because I always take food for you"
GH: "Does the food suit your taste?"
BLY: "Not premium enough"
GH: "What's worng? I think it is pretty good"
BLY gives off a smile making GH get that it's just a tease
GH, on hand put on BLY's hairs, another on BLY's waist, passionately asks: "Could you mind letting me enjoy the most premium thing tonight?"
BLY truly admires GH because he is sexually aroused anytime and anywhere. After giving a deadly stare, BLY keeps eating.
GH still wanna confirm: "Doesn't it really suit your taste?"
BLY: "Not premium enough but totally is my taste"
GH leans towards BLY and gives him a kiss: "Baby, I love you"
BLY put GH off: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? EVERYONE'S STARING AT US"
GH: "Doesn't matter as long as I love you" Keep kissing as if there are no one there.
BLY cannot resist his temptation anymore. They keep kissing and forget the whole world is still out there. JUST MAKE ME THINK OF A CERTAIN TWO BOYS IGNORING THE WHOLE WORLD WHENEVER THEY ARE TOGETHER
When coming back to the room, GH cannot resist his addiction anymore because the drug is right by him. Another arousing scene >.<
GH: "Please don't go back to the camp"
BLY: "Why do you ask for that?"
GH: "After work, just go back to our home. I'm truly alone without you. We've already got married, just stay together"
BLY never has any intention to go back to the camp. He just wanna tease GH a little more: "It's more than 2 hours to get back home from the camp. Stay at the camp is not a bad idea. You can visit me after work or I can go to your company. It will save us a lot of time instead of going home"
GH suddenly let BLY out of his arms: "BLY, just take a shower"
BLY surprisedly realizes there are lots of things about GH he doesn't quite understand. Because GH always spoil him, he did always think GH is in his hand.
BLY walks to GH who's smoking outside: "What're you thinking about?"
GH: "Think about you"
BLY: "When have I no longer been able to get into your mind? Have I not understood you since the very beginning?"
GH: "Not like you don't understand. It's just I don't want you to see my weakness because it will make you worry and not trust me anymore"
Indeed, in BLY's eyes GH is an immortal man. In his wifey's eyes, GH is outstandingly talented, able to deal with any difficult in the world. Putting everything on his our sholder. Cunning. Cool. Mature. But always give a warm smile to BLY.
BLY never or just rarely sees GH's cold or silent when together with him but when GH think about his Mom long time ago. Other than those times, GH always give off the feeling: "As long as GH's here, my wifey will be the RULER of the world". Hence, when seeing GH in slience, BLY knows there is something important, BLY breaks the silence: "Could you promise to me a certain thing?"
GH: "Sure, other than leaving you, everything is fine"
BLY: "From now tell me everything in your mind. Don't keep it for yourself and only give a smile."
GH: "I promise"
BLY: "So, what's going in your mind"
GH: "I'll tell you when we're at home."
BLY: "Don't worry. I won't go back to the camp, just wanna tease you."
GH really wanna give BLY a kick because he spoiled this wifey too much.
GH just wonder how long he will stay with BLY. Could he be able to go along with BLY until the end of the world?
GH: "I love you, BLY. I totally get addicted. Don't leave me. Never ever ever..."
BLY: "I love you, too"

CHAPTER 12: BLY - THE BUSINESSMAN

Spoiler

After coming back from the honeymoon, BLY still has 10 days-off while GH's still busy working as usual. However, GH learned a priceless lession, no matter where he always takes BLY along.
GH: "This afternoon, I have a small business outside. It takes about 2 hours, just wait for me in the company"
BLY curiously: "Why don't let me go with you this time?"
GH insists: "It's a secrect. I'll tell you when comin' back. Be patient and wait for me."
BLY in GH's room, YYJ suddently barge in: "GH, a customer's side disagrees..."
BLY: "GH's not here. He'll come back in another 2 hours"
YYJ tries to call GH but fails because he left the phone the room. BLY has no way to contact with GH too.
BLY: "What's happening?"
YYJ has no choice but explains to BLY because other than GH, BLY is the only one having enough authority to deal with big problems in the company (B) good, know your own place) For anyone wants to know about Tong Zhe. He came back to GY's company to help GY's project for a while. It's briefly mentioned somewhere in first few chapters.
YYJ: "The company doesn't give us more time for production as we negotiated before - recalling the incident in Macau. They want prodcuts tomorrow. There are only two choices. One is to cut off the contract, another is to bargain with them by giving a discount"
BLY: "How much must we pay if cut off the contract? How about the bargain?"
YYJ: "I have no idea about the bargain but if we cut off the contract, we must pay 6 million Chinese Yuans (~ $926 thousand dollars)"
BLY: "Just call them, let me handle the problem"
YYJ doesn't trust BLY but she have no choice
Customer: "If you give 3 million discount, we are fine with giving you more time after the incident. Otherwise, we don't care about your own difficulties"
BLY after ten years in military, no longer suit for business. He hates people taking advantages of others: "So, no more talking. Our contract ends here."
YYJ's face turns to pale after hearing the call: "Are you crazy, BLY? It strongly damage the comapy's budget. It takes GH at least 3 months and lots of effort to gain that much money."
YYJ angrily leaves the room after that.
BLY lost in his thoughts. He never thinks about how long and effort GH have to spend to get back what he's just destroyed. BLY always blame GH for wasting his money but it is not even close to what he's just done.
GH comes back to the company. YYJ immediately tell GH what happened. After that, GH doesn't give a bit of concern about that, keeps going to his room.
JJY: "It's horrible. We put lots of effort to deal with Macau branch incident. Now have to pay for cutting off the contract. Every effort is wasteful."
GH: "If it is BLY's decision, you just need to obey. I can earn money back, don't worry about that". YEAH, GH is the best and this girl is helpless because doesn't know 1 million dollars not even close to a kiss from BLY.
Then quikcly go to his room. He really wanna talk to BLY right away.

Spoiler in a Spoiler

Spoiler

I've stopped reading the fanfic since chapter 15 because BLY's ex-girl is in RAMPANT Mode. My mind cannot rest in peace until GH gives this WITCH girl a final blow :glasses:. I will come back reading when the writter ends this arc.

A reference for lastest chapter summaries - Chapter 9-10

• Like 18

Hmm this is weird, someone on the stream said episode 1 is only 20:26 long, but the one I'm streaming on my phone showed 21:42. I've refreshed iQIYI for many times and it gave me the same length. Now I'm sure how the heck iQIYI works. The streamer is having a problem now, it seems

• Like 3