9 hours ago, ximichem said:

@purpleedamame

Hide contents

There's another new webseries,  重生之名流巨星 , from BL novel as well, and they can get away with SARFT haha the way they worked this out is so wow hahaha

Banning reborn theme or time traveling or soul exchange, they change to face surgery (plastic surgery whatever to be called)

BL changes to be purelyyyy friends.. They emphasize "friends" all the time lmfao even toward boy-girl relationship (I'm your friend, don't you see it? or You resemble my friend. or You hated one person, that person used to be your friend. or We're only friend or We're still friends, ok? and so on LOL)

I'm not watching that series yet, just vaguely watched the review and it's hilarious (yes, it's gou xue)

--

fan art by  沫色惜年

Reveal hidden contents

a0e36660gw1f3enjmrrtqj20qo11qwgn.jpg

It's more like,"Move away, I'll do it." (read in GH voice) XD

The fan art is soooooo cute. Translations:

Baby, have a dumpling~ / No!

Even if you say no, you still have to eat it / Still no!

(Well, this sounded more forceful than I thought. But hey, with the pictures, it is so much more adorable. xD)

4 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

YuZhou profile pics...

想给大家讲一个关于头像的故事。

Credit:   喝碗粥压压鲸

Hide contents

006ohACdgw1f3estslyshj30yy0yyb29.jpg

006ohACdgw1f3estw2ktgj30z00z07wh.jpg

006ohACdgw1f3estz025fj30yy0yy4qp.jpg

006ohACdgw1f3esu2dlrgj30yu0yu4qp.jpg

006ohACdgw1f3estoixztj30yy0yy1kx.jpg

006ohACdgw1f3esu53vbij30yy0yy1hi.jpg

Begging for translation please... 

Translations:

Back then, we were still strangers.

And we met!

I'm Gu Hai. / I'm Bai LuoYin

Hi, I'm Xu WeiZhou. / Huang, Huang JingYu.

Let me get some warmth with your leg hair. / Let's take magazine photoshoots together.

I'll never remember. / I'll never forget.

(Hmmm I don't quite get the last two panels. :sweatingbullets: Thanks for sharing so many awesome fan art. I'm a fan of the pictures and fan art that you've been sharing. Awesome!)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

JY's Taiwan fanclub asks everyone who has the cuts from uncut episode 1 to delete them immediately, doesn't care if you uploaded it on Instagram or any other platforms. If caught spreading the content of the uncut, we probably not gonna get the scenes that we wanted to see. C-fans on weibo already deleted the videos, I hope we can do the same too. Thank you!

Edit: Ep 2 will be aired tomorrow, but as of now, there will be no live stream or anything else. Maybe if anyone recorded the show, it'll only be shared privately.

Thanks for the heads-up. Please follow.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Thanks for sharing this! Gahhhh I'm not at home with my dear wifi *cries in the corner* Hoping someone could record it *__* So this means that international fans can actually get access to vip by paying through vpn then?

gurl with all addicts for sure uncut episodes will pop out on torrent sites!!!!!! crossing my fingers dearssss

25 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Please follow.

y'all put it on torrent sites

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Summary: Thanks for the FMV! Sooooo sweet! XD (END)
-------------
Nah, it's really hard to summarize. Here's the translation, cutie pie! Thank you for always so nice with spamming us such nice stuffs.  :wub:
They are not famously called "Tao Lu Husbands" 套路夫夫 by Cfans for nothing eh. XDD (TaoLu husbands = (No direct translation), it's like scheming husbands with a set pattern either deliberately or not deliberately(like a normal routine), both type are called TaoLu)

cr. 瑜洲国际International_YuZhou

0:52-0:57 any youtube link/s of that interview???? thanks booboo's!!!

• Like 2

Johnny you are so embarrassing and obvious,  zhouzhou ain't going anywhere pls take your eyes of him for a moment :lol:

And baby whale you shud just stick to singing and acting :sweatingbullets: u sure are just big and strong like a whale not flexible and agile like your kitty zhouzhou :D

• Like 16

2 hours ago, htuvecila said:

My 2c for this whole watching and sharing uncut episodes gaga. 

Warning: very uncomfortable opinion ahead.

Hide contents

It's fine if you buy VIP account and watch it. You paid for what you want so it's a fair and square transaction.

However, sharing the content online in any platform for free and watch these content from unoffcial sources are against the law here, at least they violate iqiyi's rights and I heard they will take action against it. 

By sharing it online, you make it available to those who are not supposed to access it. Some may have ill intention to share back to weibo and it may cause unnecessary uproar in China. Please note China and Taiwan are having big tension in term of politics and more so, sharing some banned content in China that are published by Taiwan is not wise at all.  There is a reason why they set only Taiwanese IPs can access the series. 

For those who watch it free, you are not helping the cast and crew anything. Please pay to watch it or don't watch it at all. We should respect intellectual property rights by making a purchase if we want to watch the uncut. 

Found 2 link from google drive containing episode 1 uncut... 20 min vedio... As of now both link exceeds quota... (From wiebo group)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

There is something STRANGE in this photo. JY, Are you really an embodiment of GH?

Hide contents

13133297_576698502507580_324203530346288

BLY truly admires GH because he is sexually aroused anytime and anywhere

I found ZZ's bulge is more obvious than JY's though, but not sure if he's having an erecting little monster underneath, in the picture :phew:

• Like 10

Honestly speaking im really sad that i cant watch the uncut version on iqiyi.

Im willing to pay for VIP subscription but i dunno how to do it :tears: seems so complicated..

And is it possible for someone to record and share it privately ? And if you ask me to share for VIP subscription fee..im willing to pay  #desperate

• Like 3

20 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny x TImmy in RFT2

Credit:  -真域RealZone-

Hide contents

Hide contents

006oQcrsgw1f3dynrc5caj319y1wx4f7.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f3dypb6n1aj31391mvqhk.jpg

The knight in shining light blue vest.

36 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I found ZZ's bulge is more obvious than JY's though, but not sure if he's having an erecting little monster underneath, in the picture :phew:

Yup, oh and the guy next to ZZ also have bigger, uhm bulge :P 

but we are all know how JY resembles the five fingers. We agreed to this like how many hundred pages ago ;)

• Like 14

Happy birthday bai LuoYin is trending in thai twitter :tears: and twitter looks beautiful now with all the haiyin moments. Ban or not the love for the series can’t be erased just like that and yuzhou will forever be haiyin in our hearts 

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:
Happy birthday bai LuoYin is trending in thai twitter :tears: and twitter looks beautiful now with all the haiyin moments. Ban or not the love for the series can’t be erased just like that and yuzhou will forever be haiyin in our hearts 

But their birthdays are calculated in Lunar calendar if im not wrong, meaning today is not BLY's real birthday yet. :lol:

I made an edit coz my original post was inaccurate

Spoiler

Btw new rule from SARFT that cannot spread the uncut versions from TV dramas. If one day (next week lol) they decide to apply it to web series, I don't know how FengMang wanna play with this tho. I heard there will be DVDs released in Taiwan, but still the content will be brought back to China by fans.

I see all of these moves from SARFT is to control everything from official distribution channels to web series so social morality wont be corrupted OTL.

• Like 15