35 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

please translate the "intimate parts" loljk. I know you're heart can't take it. hahaha just trying my luck

It is out of my hand :( There is a limit on how much I can translate because Eng is not my mother tongue. It is almost impossible for me to do translations for intimate scenes. Moreover, I just have a little spare time on weekends :) Sorry if it disappoint you.

P.S. I never got more than 6/10 for Literature :glasses:

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks
32 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

Question: why is JY called whale? when and how did it started?

Johnny's Chinese name is Jingyu (景瑜)sounds like whale in Chinese (鲸鱼). Only different characters in Chinese. 

somiske kept killing me with her fan art *^*

“我真把它当儿子一样哄着,每天晚上抱着它睡觉。” "I'll treat it as a son, holding him to sleep every night."

To anyone who had read volume 2.. bless y'all..

Spoiler

"This is my son."

005PZ5Lngw1f3fre0clbdj30z50qodgq.jpg005PZ5Lngw1f3fre2hoozj30zu0qo76c.jpg005PZ5Lngw1f3fre3uh35j30z50qogms.jpg005PZ5Lngw1f3fre5vj1yj30z50qo40l.jpg

• Like 22

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

The comparison in physique between yuzhou is smth lovely.  Look at the difference in fist size :phew: and like supposedly it's only 3 centimeters height difference between them yet Johnny is just so big and dominant :sweatingbullets:

I've been wondering about this and it's hard for me to believe that Zhouzhou is just 3 cm slightly shorter than Johnny. I think Zhouzhou is around 182 cm. Not 184.5 cm as he claimed. There's an obvious gap between them when they stand together sometimes. Johnny is just BIG everywhere lol. Zhouzhou actually has small frame as a boy. Perfect as 0. Perfect for Johnny. I think even his thigh is thinner than mine!!!! :w00t: I'm beginning to imagine zhouzhou's hairy legs now and I wanna run my hand through it.  

I'm so happy I can cry after reading this post on facebook group about Zhouzhou's album. Addicted opening theme song When Hai has Yin is sung by Jingyu and Zhouzhou XD

cred: Tap Chi La Cai Du Chau 

• Like 14

To those who are interested in getting iQiYi VIP:

Spoiler

1) use chrome/firefox, whichever that you hardly use. then look for a taiwan proxy from sites that updates 24/7. follow this set of instructions

http://www.wikihow.com/Change-Proxy-Settings

2) go to iqiyi, make sure that you've entered the taiwan region(愛奇藝)<-this word form. open an account of your own through google plus/facebook. 

3) then download iqiyi on your mobile device.(make sure you can pay with the app store account, and turn off your data location)

4)login to your iqiyi account on your phone you've created on your computer. then go the setting on your iqiyi app, change it to the taiwan region.

5)after that pay for your vip through your app. (app store for my case)

6) once the payment is successful, refresh the page on your computer, you should be in the vip mode.

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, fuyuko said:

I'm so happy I can cry after reading this post on facebook group about Zhouzhou's album. Addicted opening theme song When Hai has Yin is sung by Jingyu and Zhouzhou XD

cred: Tap Chi La Cai Du Chau 

OP is 瑜洲国际International_YuZhou. And from what I've read on the comments below the post, they said it's misprinted and etc.

Of course there're also other delulu comments saying to keep their finger crossed and eager to buy the album lmao

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, ximichem said:

OP is 瑜洲国际International_YuZhou. And from what I've read on the comments below the post, they said it's misprinted and etc.

Of course there're also other delulu comments saying to keep their finger crossed and eager to buy the album lmao

I'm really going to cry my heart out in a corner if it's a misprint TT_TT

the album will come out today right? We'll know soon then...

• Like 5

I want to jump back a couple of days to Johnny's ex-managers post about new projects... (nothing new, just speculation)

Spoiler

My first thought, before reading any comments, was that it's ZZ in this photo. I'm quite sure that's him. I'm less sure it's JY, but if it's ZZ, then the other one is most likely JY...

006iCOe1jw1f3dptji3huj30hs0hs404.jpg

ZZ has a particular way of sitting, which I can't explain, but which is very recognisable. But most of all, they're wearing a bunny shirt and a fox shirt! In HC, JY was team rabbit and ZZ team fox, right? So yeah, I'm quite sure that's them.

Of course, XL will have lots of photos of them that we've never seen and it' possible his message isn't connected to them, that he just chose a photo of them to tease. But still, what does he mean posting like this? All of his posts lately are shrouded in mystery. Not the least the 'fanfic'.

Why is he throwing out mysterious hints left and right? Why is this whole fandom filled with mysteries, riddles and secrets? (That's a rhetorical question, because I do know why it's like this. But sometimes, it's very tiring trying to figure what people are saying. If XL wanted to talk about new projects, completely unrelated to the boys, why involve them? Why make it a mystery? It's very suspicious. There is always the choice to keep completely quiet, if something is a secret. If you talk a lot about a secret, it makes everyone very curious about it and they will try to find out what it is. If you never mention it, people just won't know.)

• Like 20

@savekaya

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure you are talking about sets of illegal iqiyi vip accounts because I've seen them by myself. But then you don't need VPN for account, you need VPN when you want to watch it.

If you're not talking about those illegal sets of accounts, then I'm okay but hopefully you can put what you wrote under spoiler cut, it seems like you're advertising it. 

Thank you and sorry for pointing this out, I feel so uncomfortable seeing your post.

@charlie10

Spoiler

He posted full image of the boys in the picture, definitely not YZ but the way he hinted it... seems like YZ but it's not.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@savekaya

Hide contents

I'm pretty sure you are talking about sets of illegal iqiyi vip accounts because I've seen them by myself. But then you don't need VPN for account, you need VPN when you want to watch it.

If you're not talking about those illegal sets of accounts, then I'm okay but hopefully you can put what you wrote under spoiler cut, it seems like you're advertising it. 

Thank you and sorry for pointing this out, I feel so uncomfortable seeing your post.

@charlie10

Reveal hidden contents

He posted full image of the boys in the picture, definitely not YZ but the way he hinted it... seems like YZ but it's not.

Oh crap seems like i've misled quite a bit. Def not illegal because I paid for my own account and I've set them under my name, but if thats the case ill write it under spoiler and you guys can see if its fine.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bearology said:

please don't feat with anyone else

AFAIK, there're speculations that ZZ's friends to be duet with him, 1 in Beijing, 1 Shanghai.. But they're ZZ's best friends so it's fine to me..cuz that time I'd force myself to be busy with my stash and neglect the reality

• Like 12

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

AFAIK, there're speculations that ZZ's friends to be duet with him, 1 in Beijing, 1 Shanghai.. But they're ZZ's best friends so it's fine to me..cuz that time I'd force myself to be busy with my stash and neglect the reality

Ok, Im fine, I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna rant.....I just gonna watch the performance covering which ever side of the screen thats not ZZ. Sorry I love his friends too but not this song :confounded: Or I hope someone in this awesome fandom with do "something" with those performance then I will watch it. Im sorry to ZZ's friends again...

Is there a chance that its gonna be YZ singing in the album but just his friends to be duet with him on stage because of that everyone-know-what-reason-it-is? At least then in ZZ's first album, there's YZ :bawling: (just like how they share all their first awards, fans, acting as CP, attending variety shows, etc).. OK I better stop

Awww, ZZ why are you so harsh with your best friend lol. Im not sure about CR for this one.

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, bearology said:

At least then in ZZ's first album, there's YZ 

Spoiler

Not for me. ZZ's first album is a very important step for his career. Shipping and delulu is welcoming but there should be awareness between expectation and reality. I'm sure that JY would be aware for that as well since he knows the industry long enough for these debut cases (And since it's official album and the song should be recorded again with full length and audio adjustment and other retouch works) so no. I cannot visualize a scenario of JY recording this song in the studio with ZZ*. Not to mention the song is linked to the series and its lyrics also, linking to the characters that they portrayed. Imo I don't reckon it to be a wise choice for his debut album and the agency must have been aware for that already.. And even if ZZ wanted to (which would never happen impov), JY would never agree for that.. And more of vice versa, JY is not the type to ask ZZ for such "favour".. So no.

Erm..

*well they could, in delulu universe, and have the song played in their wedding, so yah

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks
5 hours ago, bonchimiste said:

As a sort of addition to my above post, the whole birthday ordeal actually starts in Chapter 82, "Ticket to the Past". It is the sweetest thing ever written, with GH becoming Superman again basically recreating the whole 1st Volume scene in the very apartment they had shared 8 years ago in just 10 hours.

Reveal hidden contents

He prepares the present together with BHQ, YM and one of LY's soldiers (the one GH tried to grill right in the hospital ward). BLY wakes up to everything being exactly as it was when they still went to high school, with his uniform prepared, and GH, also in uniform, telling him that he had bought breakfast. BLY just goes mental about the whole situation, because GH even found the dinosaur mobile phone he had used back in that time (2002, no). He tried calling his dad and YM and everyone continued to pester him about going to class. Poor BLY was more devasted than happy though, thinking about the hard military life he had endured during those years, and what if it was really all a dream, he couldn't believe it. While evil GH just sits there, stuffing his face with breakfast, acting all confused, we have BLY ripping the curtains to see the evidence of time travel in the street, and the disarrayed man gets surprised to see a huge building-tall writing "Happy Birthday" covered in roses, carried by a helicopter with YM and LY's soldier, with GH standing behind stunned BLY, laughing at him. 

BLY beats up his *ss and then they make out, YM and soldier awkwardly flying away. Only then BLY feels truly touched, for he stopped celebrating his birthdays 8 years ago. Of course, leave it to GH to remember all BLY dates. how does he not insist on celebrating the first time ly willingly let him touch his xiao yin weird 

Chapter 83, "Nicest Blessings", has the two serious adult males put on school uniforms and clamber up on a bicycle, because GH put his managerial skills to use (no one asked u) just to trick BLY, and had their clothes and cars taken away. So they had no other choice but go to BHQ's house by bycicle. lol When they put on uniforms, BLY commented that he felt stupid, trying to seem like a kid, to which confident GH replied, "I'm still young, I look the same as I did 8 years ago", and BLY laughed and told him to stfu, because his skin wasnt that nice anymore, and GH, "..."

Reading the scene from Chapter 82 was really touching though, for obvious reasons. ;A; Imagining them do it in the drama with JY wearing OBEY hoodie instead of uniform tho, because, reasons. ;A; all the missed opportunities. In my defense for writing these summaries, I checked the first page for the Volume 2 posts, and didn't find these chapters mentioned, but they're so sweet >< so, I thought, why not...

But the confirmation of the actual timing is in Chapter 84. 

Thanks for translating this. I'd put this up on the first page. But now it's not very convenient for me as I'm away from my computer. 

I don't need real sugar, I just need this and I'm all good.