Just now, htuvecila said:

But their birthdays are calculated in Lunar calendar if im not wrong, meaning today is not BLY's real birthday yet. :lol:

I made an edit coz my original post was inaccurate

Reveal hidden contents

Btw new rule from SARFT that cannot spread the uncut versions from TV dramas. If one day (next week lol) they decide to apply it to web series, I don't know how FengMang wanna play with this tho. I heard there will be DVDs released in Taiwan, but still the content will be brought back to China by fans.

I see all of these moves from SARFT is to control everything from official distribution channels to web series so social morality wont be corrupted OTL.

It's bc in the series when haiyin were having dinner with guhai dad and zhouzhou mom they said bai LuoYin birthday was 1st of may if i remember?  And the hell what do they want :angry: even uncut versions can’t be shared?  Is addicted that fearsome?  It's starting to sound like a personal fight imo tbh i don't see a series of any content to have a real tangible impact on a veeeery big Country like china idk wth do they fight here. 

• Like 4

@kmmyzz Looks like sparks were really flying between JY and ZZ in the Happy Camp photo @Tin Le posted. Hwang Chi-yeul (HCY) and Wang Da Lu (WDL) could probably sense it too.

JY and ZZ were so engrossed with looking at each other and seems to be in a world of their own. It's obvious that they were completely disregarding the two guys beside them.

In the speech bubble: 

HCY: This is so embarrassing / awkward.

WDL: Sigh.

(For all you may know, HCY and WDL's reaction could be related to the bulges too ;)

• Like 17

@kmmyzz Thank goodness for fancams and also everyone who kindly posted up pics and vids in this thread otherwise I would miss all the sweet moments between JY and ZZ in both Happy Camp and Run For Time. Phew! 

I don't think I can ever get bored seeing both of them interacting with one another.

When you mentioned about flower petals, it made me think of ZZ in his flower crown :)

Oh, btw, have you purchased your copy/copies of the May Malaysian Men's Uno? Since there are two covers, I don't know if some people might just buy both of them. I hope you enjoy drooling looking at the photos =)

• Like 10

@SueLyinn I've went to the bookstores near me but none seems to have Mens' Uno. Shall go to OU as there's one stall selling it.

Not sure if I'm going to buy both cover though, it'll be a waste of money (oops)

Also since the interview for China and Taiwan version were different, I wonder if there's any different for Malaysia version?

• Like 3

@kmmyzz I'm not too sure whether there would be a difference between the Taiwan and Malaysian version of the magazine. Unless you buy a copy and then compare it with the Taiwan version... then only you would know the difference.

Hope you manage to get your copy of the magazine. Good Luck!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Translations:

Back then, we were still strangers.

And we met!

I'm Gu Hai. / I'm Bai LuoYin

Hi, I'm Xu WeiZhou. / Huang, Huang JingYu.

Let me get some warmth with your leg hair. / Let's take magazine photoshoots together.

I'll never remember. / I'll never forget.

(Hmmm I don't quite get the last two panels. :sweatingbullets: Thanks for sharing so many awesome fan art. I'm a fan of the pictures and fan art that you've been sharing. Awesome!)

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

I wish to tell a story about profile pics"

Reveal hidden contents

@alvinboi & @gashupingo  Thank you so much again guys for the translation.. Yes, there are a lot of fan arts and even photos with Chinese captions written on them that I wanna share and ask for translations but so little time to do it... I'll try to find a way though since I find them interesting. . Thank you, thank you so much again.. :D

• Like 6

3 hours ago, alvinboi said:

I can't stop thinking about JingYu's lovely actions here.

1. JingYu saw ZhouZhou was in some kind of trouble, became concerned and hastened his steps towards him.

2. Seeing that the crew were struggling to help ZhouZhou, JingYu lent his strength to lift the bubble higher, reached his hand in and made the adjustments himself.

3. After the deed was done, JingYu bumped his body against ZhouZhou playfully. I believe it was just a light push. But, ZhouZhou steered towards the left a lot, giving a cute response to JingYu's playfulness.

4. Lastly, JingYu looked so dashing while walking in that pale blue vest and white pants. <3

Seriously they are so adorable together. Zhou's smile after JY helped him and JY slightly worried after he bumped WZ and see the kitten almost fall down. He must regret that push. Lol

Can we somehow make a petition for HC and RFT to hand over the video that contain Yuzhou to us. They can make it available to VIP kind of deal. We negotiate nicely with them. (I know I don't make sense, but just imagine watching the boys in good HD video with good camera qualities. Ugh. Up close ) what are they gonna do anyway with the video. Just give it to us who know how to value and appreciate it. 

:(:(:(:( 

• Like 15

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Not only HCY and WDL, I suspect every member on the Blue and White team sense that too. Look on how they reacted during the wrestling part. When JY was wrestling with Haito and Chiyeol also invited applause and gasps but those were more of a "Ooh, cool!" reactions.

Agree!

There's a clip where JY look like waiting for ZZ.

So JY handing over his mic to staff but then he stop put hands on his hip, a stance that he waiting for someone. Then Tien Ai come, handing over her mic to staff , she stop maybe wondering why JY stop. But then she look behind her and saw who's coming (it's ZZ ofc..) and she like " Oh OK... I see..." then continue her walks. XD

Sorry I cant attach the clip :(

• Like 15

BLY's actual birthday is in the end of June, according to Volume 2, chapter 84:

Spoiler

There is a scene where YQ sends BLY tickets to the premier of a movie he starred in, called "Overdue Love Letter". YQ called BLY to tell him that he simply must come to the premier because he has a present for him. The present turns out to be his confession about feelings he had harbored for LY back in high school. 

It's actually a pretty hilarious chapter, because GH senses that something is fishy about the whole present thing, and keeps possessively groping LY during Q&A session with actors. LY is, of course, scandalized and all. Then YQ gets asked if he's ever faced a situation with delivering a love letter late, and so he starts reminiscing about all the little moments he had with LY: the toilet paper (not actually presented by LY lol), his New Years present for LY, them sleeping in one bed when LY came to visit his hometown (when GH was away in US), etc. In the mean time, jealous GH is busy crushing LY's balls and LY crouching in his seat, sweating in pain, telling him that YQ isn't talking about him (which is bullsht). In the end, oblivious YQ happily congratulates LY on his birthday (without any names ofc, because he's an idol) and GH goes berserk as in "he is talking about you after all, why u lyin", LY's testicles on fire. GH's unsightly commentary during the movie was very entertaining too btw.

absolutely loved YM's attitude during the movie and him basically destroying YQ's career after when he noticed LY who was desperately trying not to be noticed by YM, and called him out in front of everyone, "hey, he meant you, bro, he was in love with you", thanks, YM, you're one true friend.

so, birthday is in the end of June.  

About the 1st uncut part, shared during the day,

Spoiler

namely, LY's dream, lol why did they cut it... I bet it was all dad BHQ's stare that seemed too provocative, boy, I know. Anthony is one hot specimen, I don't blame them. I'll be honest if I say that when I started watching Addicted, I was more interested in the dads because c'mone. JY girl is lucky, from one hot tamale to another

Here is a rare picture of Master Johnny acting dominant and forcing Slave Zhou into a lacy situation: 

Spoiler

ChVAwv4WMAADaRa.jpg:large

:D

• Like 23