Guest skeletonworks
7 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I'm already using VPN with Taiwan IP, so I'm not sure what's the problem. I checked the VPN is still connected, also when I tried to fast forward past the point I got that notification, it still says I need to subscribe to VIP, but I can still view the earlier part. Hmm..

The earlier part works for me too, it's after GH meeting his two friends >.< hopefully this streamer goes on well. If the same thing happens again, then I really need to complain at iQIYI for money return lolol

So they accept credit card outside of Taiwan? Then I want to buy it too!! Is the process easy? They will let you rewatch the video over and over again right? 

The stream from that link is glorious HD now - but is it only episode one screening today? Or am I staying glued to my computer for the next 5/6 hours? :blink::mellow:

Edit: aah was so excited I forgot to thank @kmmyzz for the link     :heart:

and now it looks like they have shut the channel down for 'terms of service violations' :(

I'd happily pay for VIP access but can I access from an isp outside of Taiwan?!

Edited by addicted2yuzhou
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

So they accept credit card outside of Taiwan? Then I want to buy it too!! Is the process easy? They will let you rewatch the video over and over again right? 

Yes but as of now many from outside of Taiwan experienced the same problem I mentioned, it doesn't show full show and stops in the middle, prompting you to subscribe to VIP again. Still searching for the solution though.

Edit: Haaa I figured that it actually prompted that because the show already finished loool sorry my mistake XD

@skeletonworks my friend did it for me, I don't know the process. I'll update later, okay?

• Like 8

Just now, poetato said:

im late to the party and just finished reading @ximichem fanacc about RFT and now im all giddy and all smile and @kmmyzz i hope you find your solution cause that's a lot of money :crazy:

Actually figured that the ep 1 ended (last scene was GH having a meal with his 2 minions) so it prompted me that since the next episode will be for VIP too lol oml I was so scared. I'm still a VIP nevertheless ;-;

• Like 10

Actually figured that the ep 1 ended (last scene was GH having a meal with his 2 minions) so it prompted me that since the next episode will be for VIP too lol oml I was so scared. I'm still a VIP nevertheless ;-;

Ah, I just read from GingerCake at another forum that the Taiwan version of ep. 1 is 20:26 without opening and ending song while the last version is 21:46 including opening and ending song. So, the lack of ending song might have caught you surprised?

Also, if the songs are 5 minutes, then we have 3-4 minutes of new scenes for ep. 1? I am hoping for more romantic scenes for the later  episodes.

• Like 10

JY's Taiwan fanclub asks everyone who has the cuts from uncut episode 1 to delete them immediately, doesn't care if you uploaded it on Instagram or any other platforms. If caught spreading the content of the uncut, we probably not gonna get the scenes that we wanted to see. C-fans on weibo already deleted the videos, I hope we can do the same too. Thank you!

Edit: Ep 2 will be aired tomorrow, but as of now, there will be no live stream or anything else. Maybe if anyone recorded the show, it'll only be shared privately.

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

JY's Taiwan fanclub asks everyone who has the cuts from uncut episode 1 to delete them immediately, doesn't care if you uploaded it on Instagram or any other platforms. If caught spreading the content of the uncut, we probably not gonna get the scenes that we wanted to see. C-fans on weibo already deleted the videos, I hope we can do the same too. Thank you!

Edit: Ep 2 will be aired tomorrow, but as of now, there will be no live stream or anything else. Maybe if anyone recorded the show, it'll only be shared privately.

This is not for silly reason "if you are true fans, don't share it to protect JY" again, right? I am wary with any campaign from JY-only FC now...

• Like 15

Just now, gayyoxx said:

This is not for silly reason "if you are true fans, don't share it to protect JY" again, right? I am wary with any campaign from JY-only FC now...

Nope, even ZZ fans are working for this. They'll watch the show discreetly and not gonna update weibo with the uncut scenes. Both JY and ZZ Taiwan fanclubs seem to internally link with iQIYI, so yeah..

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Nope, even ZZ fans are working for this. They'll watch the show discreetly and not gonna update weibo with the uncut scenes. Both JY and ZZ Taiwan fanclubs seem to internally link with iQIYI, so yeah..

So...

Spoiler

Is this legit until all 15 episodes finished broadcasting or there's not even a chance in the future for us who don't have VIP membership to see the uncut eps? 

I can wait patiently, that's no problem as long as I know it will be available one day for us too :) 

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Precisely. I adore JY but these JY only fans will do anything to "protect" JY... even at the expense of coming in between YZ... I hate it! I don;t want to start a fan war, but why can't they leave our ship alone? 

• Like 5

Yay for unaired scenes! The more Addicted the better! (Now I wait for the translation... :))  I suppose some of these scenes were just cut for normal editing reasons, not just because of censorshrp. Right? Or do all of them contain so-called sensitive material?

If someone is able to walk me through paying for a VIP-membership, I'll happily do it. Because I can't figure it out on my own, it's too complicated. I have a feeling there are enough people who have payed and will pay to watch it, so I doubt they won't publish all episodes... I don't think the threat of that is great, actually. (But of course, I've no idea.) Still, best to not to take the risk. As long I can somehow get my grubby hands on it at some point, somehow, I'm OK.

JY & ZZ being off-line (well, off Weibo, at least) together for 12 hours last night gives me all kinds of images in my head. Best bit of delulu-proof in a while! Because those two weibo-addicts off-line for so long, together - makes me wonder if JY found it hard to leave for his trip today...

It also made me think of the scene in Addicted where BLY & his dad give GH a phone (in episode 9). And BLY says he doesn't need one, he doesn't have anyone to call. GH replies that he can call him! To which BLY says that GH is attached to him all day and all night, so when would he call him. And GH says, that's right, I don't have anyone to call either, I don't need this phone.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

So, why go online when you're already with the only person you want to chat with... When you can just lay in bed, chatting face to face. Makes perfect sense. 

• Like 23

14 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

My 2c for this whole watching and sharing uncut episodes gaga. 

Warning: very unconfortable opinion ahead.

Hide contents

It's fine if you buy VIP account and watch it. You paid for what you want so it's a fair and square transaction.

However, sharing the content online in any platform for free and watch these content from unoffcial sources are against the law here, at least they violates iqiyi's right and I heard they will take action against it. 

By sharing it online, you make it available by those who are not supposed to access it. Some may have ill intention to share back to weibo and it may cause unnecessary uproar in China. Please note China and Taiwan are having big tension in term of politics and more so, sharing some banned content in China that are published by Taiwan is not wise at all.  There is a reason why they set only Taiwanese IPs can access the series. 

For those who watch it free, you are not helping the cast and crew anything. Please pay to watch it or don't watch it at all. We should respect intellectual property rights by purchasing if we want to watch the uncut. 

Somehow support this opinion

Spoiler

I also spent money by subscribing for VIP, and though I share the streaming link just now, I still watch on my account on my phone and streamed on my laptop to see the differences. At first I streamed the wrong episode (the China production, cut version) and I only realized the uncut was the different one from the stream.

Also by talking to the streamer, I knew that I didn't have to buy another pass, it's just indicates the ep 1 just ended.

You can try to buy 1-month VIP pass for 298NT$ (if I'm not mistaken).

I don't know the process to purchase the pass outside of Taiwan as I asked for my friend's help to do so.

For iQIYI account, you can log in using your google account, weibo, wechat, QQ, even mi account (for those who uses xiaomi phones)

Edit: Somehow heard rumors that those in Taiwan are tracking down anyone who reuploaded the uncut scenes in any platforms, so I'd advise to please take down any uncut scenes you've uploaded on IG or anywhere else. I think it has something to do with DVD production. Not sure.

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks

Somehow support this opinion

Hide contents

I also spent money by subscribing for VIP, and though I share the streaming link just now, I still watch on my account on my phone and streamed on my laptop to see the differences. At first I streamed the wrong episode (the China production, cut version) and I only realized the uncut was the different one from the stream.

Also by talking to the streamer, I knew that I didn't have to buy another pass, it's just indicates the ep 1 just ended.

You can try to buy 1-month VIP pass for 298NT$ (if I'm not mistaken).

I don't know the process to purchase the pass outside of Taiwan as I asked for my friend's help to do so.

For iQIYI account, you can log in using your google account, weibo, wechat, QQ, even mi account (for those who uses xiaomi phones)

But you bought the 12 months one right? Which costs rm245? I just want to know whether you bought it using credit card or your friend in Taiwan bought it for you? Right now I'm in the countryside away from my computer until next Monday. Cannot even get to the taiwanese iqiyi website -_- 

2 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

But you bought the 12 months one right? Which costs rm245? I just want to know whether you bought it using credit card or your friend in Taiwan bought it for you? Right now I'm in the countryside away from my computer until next Monday. Cannot even get to the taiwanese iqiyi website -_- 

Yup, actually my Chinese friend helped me do so (here in Malaysia) and he paid using his card first then I paid it back. From what I know he's using Maybank card for it. Not sure how he paid for it though, I'll ask him again :) 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Princess Merna said:

I think it`s better for this ep not to be aired,better than cutting them of like this:angry:

Reveal hidden contents

It's infuriating to see this kind of cuts and editing. But then again, the producers are just following the rules, notice or whatever SARFT wants them to do. Once again, this shows the failure of regulatory censorship, which makes people dig out every detail of what has gone missing.

• Like 12