Idk what to believe now. Perhaps I'm a little delusional but I'm hoping this decision is just temporary. When things change later on, I hope the cast and production will return and finish it. I'm going to turn in. Night.

@conspiracytheorem I have no good ideas now. All I can think of now is an all-black-and-white commemorative 700th page.

• Like 15

A quick fanfic for YZ fans on what could have happened just now behind stage. Not sure if I could post something like this. But here goes.

Spoiler

Jing Yu knows he only has that minute to spare when he sees his bodyguards taking off their eyes on him. In two big strides,  he hurries towards the lonely figure a the side of the stage,  clothed in darkness. 

"Hey..." A light tap onto his thinner shoulder and then the other turns around. 

Big round eyes widens in surprise...and then in a panicked voice, "You should not be seen with me..."

Jing Yu cuts him off and lets out a defiant smirk. 

Wei Zhou could not help but let out a short bark, as if admonishing the taller man. Yet, he is not at all surprised by his action. This is just him and he knows that much. 

"I promise someday...we will show them," Jing Yu says determinedly, his fingers lightly clasping the smaller hand for just a fraction of a second. He then ducks away, before his absence is noticed.

Wei Zhou takes a deep breath. A subconscious smile playing on his lips as a ray of faint hope starts to bloom in the deepest recess of his heart. Yes, he believes. In him. 

• Like 22

I hold my tears since 3 hours ago.

Now i bawling my eyes for someone i don't know personally.

I am crying silently cos my sister at the same room with me.

My head hurts now and i should be working tomorrow.

Their life is more sucks than my real life.

I don't know i think i can't sleep tonight T_T

• Like 12

It feels like a funeral night for me. I CAN NOT NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.

Damn, their story should be made to movie. I bet they will get the oscar!

¤THE BOYS THAT CAN NOT BE SEEN TOGETHER¤ GOOD LORD WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS HUMAN RACE???

TELL ME WHY?!! 

ARGH!! 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Lightbulb moment. JY probably changed his Instagram tagline when ZZ used it as lyric for his new song (which I still haven't had the courage to listen to yet) -- so as not to be overtly linked to the new song (but he knows we all know where the line came from anyway).

See, delulu again.. How could this ship sink? How could I abandon this ship when these things keep popping up?  :w00t:

• Like 16

Hi, guys!

Today is for crying, but, tommorrow will be different.

I believe that they will overcome this.

I found some movie clip that has a good view for dancing ZZ.

It's another fancam for Happy Camp. Maybe, they was happy when they had been filming.

Also, I found some dancing video clip that has dancing JY and ZZ. Maybe, It's rehearsal of Sanghai fanmeeting. But, It's not youtube. So, I don't know how to extract movie clip and don't know correct movie clip url.

I post it's writing url. It's korean blog content. http://blog.naver.com/4hyuk8/220681153993.

I think that you guys cannot read writing but can see movie clip.

Have a good night!

• Like 15

It feels like a funeral night for me. I CAN NOT NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.

Damn, their story should be made to movie. I bet they will get the oscar!

¤THE BOYS THAT CAN NOT BE SEEN TOGETHER¤ GOOD LORD WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS HUMAN RACE???

TELL ME WHY?!! 

ARGH!! 

Been a lurker, what a moment to come out of the shadow lol 

Just sprinkling the thread with a bit of positive mood, but this off. message (seemingly a tad emotional too) feels timely? I think it's quite a wise move on CJD's part to release it now, with the situation going on to extreme levels (boys cant even stand together woah). It's an emotional message to the fans AND officials, like, okay, okay, no season 2, I understand and it makes me cry. Now, when the storm is raging, it's wise to calm the SAFRT (or... SARFT..) by cancelling the show.

At the same time, what can prevent CJD's team from trying to pull through with Addicted 2 again later in the year/next year? it's not like her message on an official weibo account is written down as a law. Seems like Addicted could bring so much money to each party involved (producers and teams) if correctly promoted, seems rather wasteful to drop it forever eh

Spoiler

Yo in an evil dreamland tho if all four boys get banned from tv forever, I suggest the whole party packs up the bags and leaves for taiwan to film second season to release it there - at least, they might get some money out of this whole charade lol 

That's just.... if there are really no chances for them.... which would be s**t in reality but seems like it might happen? Not even because of SAFRT but Chinese entertainment is full of jealous people eh

Wishing everyone guhai unicorns and bailoyin ponies :)

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, dignity1 said:

some of you who actually cried...

i really hope you're under 21

Don't let the door hit you on your way out, dear. Your several posts so far had not been in the nicest tone to anyone. 

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, dignity1 said:

some of you who actually cried...

i really hope you're under 21

Spoiler

You're not helping. Does not matter what age the fans are, fans have the right to cry for this boys. They are devoted fans , watching from the start of season 1 until now. I'm almost 30 and I'm proud to tell you I did cry when I saw the boys cry on stage.

• Like 22

Just now, guhai said:

What? ...What?

I usually hate confrontation, but this isn't acceptable. I didn't cry myself, but you act as if people over 21 aren't allowed to be emotional and sensitive. You also act as if everyone under 21 is over-emotional. I'm younger than XWZ, should I be crying too? Please, if you have nothing kind to say, refrain from posting here. Some of your posts seem to have no other motivation/intention than to invoke a negative response from the people on this thread, and no one comes here to be provoked or triggered. For nearly 700 pages now, we have tried to offer and maintain a nice, or at least comforting, environment for current and potential members. Please join us in doing so, or simply stop provoking negativity and inciting gossip.

Exactly Guhai. Her posts just initiated negative thing. She asked who's going to leaked nude photos first several times. And then all the gibberish. Maybe it helps just to report her post

• Like 17