Quantcast

fs's wish for zz and jy

this is the most loaded sentence i have ever heard

Spoiler

in hindsight, thinking about how if the staff knew that "17th April 2016. End." will happen, why couldnt they just let everyone see zz stand next to jy one last time

dont they feel sorry for those fans that was just there witnessing all that, and then go home and read this? i feel so bad for the fans, god

• Like 23

54 minutes ago, Scandani said:

from this happy face to be able to stand next to each other like this

Hide contents

To more happier face from both

54 minutes ago, Scandani said:

And then ZZ got dragged away to stand at another end, this is how he looks like

And he has this WTF sad face all over

I am a grown woman, goddamnit!!! I am a logical sensible intelligent being too! And yet, I am crying like a fool.

@Scandani Oh God!!! Emotions really don't lie and Johnny's face was so obvious... I swear I'm gonna ship them 'til I die... :w00t:

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, seungrihyung said:

I just knew about Weizhou exactly one week ago and just started watching the drama 2 days ago. I've grown attached to it and with everything that's happening, I feel lost. I can relate to the series to a personal level and I badly need to tell someone what I'm feeling. It's too personal to share the whole story in this thread so if someone is willing to listen, please tell me. :( I can't tell this to any of my irl friends because I'm not yet ready to let them know. With my anonymity here, I can freely tell what's going on. So if anybody is there, help a random guy on the internet. :tears:

I'm here for you. I know how complicated things can be. *hugs* 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, guhai said:

Hi guys. I just wanted to step in and let you all know that I will no longer be writing YZ/ZY fanfiction. All of my YZ/ZY stories both 'in progress' and 'completed' have been removed and all short stories previously posted in this thread have been edited and replaced with 'fanfiction removed' as well. I'm announcing this because there's nearly 1,000 of you subscribed to me at this point, and I'm not going to keep 1,000 people waiting on stories which may never be finished. As for my GH/LY and LY/GH fanfiction, well, I don't know yet. I may or may not get around to those, just as I may or may not leave this fandom. It all depends. But regardless, I just want to thank everyone who has supported my writing so far, whether on here or on another website, and continues to support it. It's been nearly 2 months since I've joined this thread and there are some of you who are still around reading my stuff - so thank you. I hope everyone feels better soon. Eat some food, drink some liquids, get some sleep. Even if I can't give you some cheer with my writing anymore, I'm still cheering for you all.

Although i don't befriend personally here, but it always sad when someone say goodbye.

And i'm sorry that your muse is gone with the ending of addicted. T_T

Please guys, don't leave this forum too soon.

I am gonna be so sad if i lose all of u :(

• Like 12

The title or however you call it, the one on jy's insta, did he change it from freedom?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ximichem said:

FMV for conformation

Cr to Noo Ninja and N Soái

No, don't click, too heartbreaking

I lost in words..

Yes, I posted this some pages ago, I love the lyrics so much been on replay so many times on my player. The Eason Chan 10 years also good to give me goodebumps. But today, today I don't have enough emotional strength to read those lyrics. 

@aeislaeigh group hugs?

@alvinboi thank you, it means so much. Am in strange emotional mess right now. I need to get back to my sanity. Today I was out and almost blown away to Sweden with the cold strong wind sweeping the city. And mentally I am blown away by this FM and the fact that it's the end of all of those fresh gorgeous interviews and those unfake interactions between the two on cam. Now, there will be no more. Prove me wrong, please.

I hope we are all going to be better and can make perfect sentences again tomorrow.

• Like 11

Well, some china fans wrote a few meaningful comments..

In the novel, Gu Hai reunion with Bai Luo Yin after 8 years, maybe we will gt to see the story continue in 8 years time.. aren't there are series like x files and prison break that gt renewed after a few years later.. at the meantime I'll always rooting and supporting my beloved johnny ^_^

All the best to all four casts!

• Like 21

Guest lainavi3

Kindly ignore this post. It's just the same thoughts already reflected by everyone here. So please skip. I don't have anyone to talk to so this is the only place where I can pour my heart out. 

Spoiler

I made myself a cuppa tea to calm myself down first before writing anything. I was chanting life goes on..life goes on...throughout the fanmeet. I was an emotional mess like everyone here. At one point I was staring blankly at my laptop screen with tears streaming down my face. It was the kind of feeling that you get when you're going through a heartbreak. I thought the recent awards night was heartbreaking but today was.........i really don't wanna say anything. I got really excited when I finally saw JY but omg after I saw his sad face I was like this is not right!!! why are you doing this to these poor kids??!!!! just what crime have they committed??!!! Oh lord I really can't describe my emotions....I'm sure you all know......this has been one of the strangest and most heartbreaking in the history of fan meetings!! Like Really!!!! 

But for some very strange reason instead of abandoning ship I feel like shipping them harder and supporting all of them with more fervour than before!! Seeing them go through so much at such a young age and yet working so hard and being so mature about everything....God I really can't take this.....I guess what they say is true....people do grow up fast or have to grow up fast if they are in show business. I was just remembering how my students who are their age were acting all silly and having fun with their friends clicking pictures and teasing each other at the graduation ceremony they had yesterday....and thinking aahhh these boys are their age too...they should be having fun with their friends....they should work hard for their future but if only they didn't have that stifling restriction hanging around their necks.....everytime they wanna be themselves someone reigns them in....and yet they are smiling through it all....how admirable yet sad at the same time.

This ship is indeed really different from other ships. In spite of the emotional roller-coaster it is, I've a feeling many of us are gonna stick around for a really really long time watching the boys grow and reach their full potential. This phenomenon is not gonna die anytime soon. Now that's something coming from a pessimist like me! 

And I really want to send out love and warm hugs to everyone here. May we all survive and strive together. Love conquers all.

#yuzhouforever #addictedforlife 

Edit: hmmm.... read the news about no ss2 after I posted......well it wasn't unexpected but still my heart sank. Cried for the nth time today. But yeah an end is also a beginning. And I have strong faith that all the four boys are going to go places with their careers and their lives. No one can deny that they are superstar materials and whether the govt or the industry likes it or not, these boys especially JY and ZZ are going to shine brightly. And all those people trying to bring them down are going to eat their hearts out! 

It feels like a funeral night for me. I CAN NOT NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.

Damn, their story should be made to movie. I bet they will get the oscar!

¤THE BOYS THAT CAN NOT BE SEEN TOGETHER¤ GOOD LORD WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS HUMAN RACE???

TELL ME WHY?!! 

ARGH!! 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, chlorox said:

The title or however you call it, the one on jy's insta, did he change it from freedom?

Lightbulb moment. JY probably changed his Instagram tagline when ZZ used it as lyric for his new song (which I still haven't had the courage to listen to yet) -- so as not to be overtly linked to the new song (but he knows we all know where the line came from anyway).

• Like 17

i think, BorFang is Gu yang.... and China is Gu Hai's Father....

(this is my first post here.. after lurking from the 'almost' start when the page still 30)

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, guhai said:

Hi guys. I just wanted to step in and let you all know that I will no longer be writing YZ/ZY fanfiction. All of my YZ/ZY stories both 'in progress' and 'completed' have been removed and all short stories previously posted in this thread have been edited and replaced with 'fanfiction removed' as well. I'm announcing this because there's nearly 1,000 of you subscribed to me at this point, and I'm not going to keep 1,000 people waiting on stories which may never be finished. As for my GH/LY and LY/GH fanfiction, well, I don't know yet. I may or may not get around to those, just as I may or may not leave this fandom. It all depends. But regardless, I just want to thank everyone who has supported my writing so far, whether on here or on another website, and continues to support it. It's been nearly 2 months since I've joined this thread and there are some of you who are still around reading my stuff - so thank you. I hope everyone feels better soon. Eat some food, drink some liquids, get some sleep. Even if I can't give you some cheer with my writing anymore, I'm still cheering for you all.

So far, Thank you for your writing and translation .

• Like 9

so ZZ wasn't able to hold it all inside T_T........ 

I'm delulu~ing them privately calling each other on the phone. playfully calling each other with their Shangyin characters' name. :D

okay,m gotta go video games and kill enemies. with all the feels.

• Like 6

With 700 comming maybe we could do something special? Any thoughts @skeletonworks @alvinboi @thoron? I know were not in the mood right now. 

43 minutes ago, chlorox said:

YuZhou ship will always sail. Support them with our love :-)

Yes, much like a captain in any ship, We will not abandon it. We love them too much to stop now. Well better get myself emotionally ready haha. I'm off to work and people can't see me like this :D.

Anyways It's been a pleasure guys. It was one roller coaster of a ride. Hopefully this thread will still live on. I hope you guys will still join the thread and keep us non-chinese with no weibo access updated. :D

• Like 18

Let me share with you the similar case.... so guys this will be the first assignment frm yuzhou university...

I did inform u all right, that my other idol is kim jaejoong of jyj from south korea. Jae was previously a member of tvxq or famously known in china as dong bang shi ki. He and yochun n junsu decided to sue sm entertainment (their management co) refusing to be managed under them since sm was very manipulative of the boys n was really not transparent about the money they shd get from their work. Going against the giant company in south korea is a big no no. So somebody or 'one x  company' gather up its gang and decided to boycott them...(as in the majority part of the industry). they put pressure on the boys by banning them from appearing on tv. The boys now known as jyj has not appear on tv for singing since 2009... 

So how did jae n yochun n junsu survive... they have a very strong fanbase that support n protect them... their fandom are not merely just school girls but also make of ajumma n ajushi + internadional fans with buying power, not to say professional and others... jae n junsu hold their own concerts for their fans even if they cant appear on tv. They produced their own albums which the fans bought. Yochun act n won several awards. (The boycott is only for music industry)  Junsu into musical. (Won awards too) Jae had concerts...(he is the most love korean idol in JAPAN). they survive because they have the love of japanase fans that will do anything for them... even if they  are shunned in south korea. (i bow to these fans)...

The same can happen for jy n zz too... we are not alone... we are over 1 million fans for both jy n zz. We can protect our boys come what may... and if china cant appreciate them, thailand/ taiwan fans can love them better.... (by the way jae was thought by thailand people to look like their goddess becoz he is so beautiful with fair skin)

So the whole fm episode to me give me peace that i want... i did have doubt abt jy... i thought he now  with his new found fame want to forget abt zz fs n cw... i have calmed down when i know now he acted such a way not because he wanted to but because afraid he will cause harm to zz n his career... the drama tonite prove that.... you can lie with your smile but you cant lie with your eyes....

So its jy zz fs n cw and me and you guys against the world.... i am sure we will win.... so dont worry guys, stay positive.... n support them may individual work or their project together...

• Like 23