31 minutes ago, bidubudu said:

Sorry if this seems delulu, but him saying "I love you" (我爱你) at the end instead of "I love you all" 我爱你们 almost seems out of place when he had been saying "you all" a few times, and it suggests that that's really what he wants to say to a particular someone. And "after many years" is to me no doubt a reference to a longing hope that one day the censors will change their minds.

@bidubudu Nope, don't be sorry, analyzations like these somehow uplift my depressed mood and right now, I really really need them badly. thank you also so much for the translation.. :)

• Like 13

warning: just a sad comment about JY

so JY was really bawling out. you can see it in his eyes.

not to blame the managements, but we all know the boys are good with each other. the best things in life is worth fighting for. and the boys will definitely fight. maybe not now but they surely will. same as how BLY made himself strong and then fought when he know he can win/put up a good fight. 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

@IMOmusings though it absolutely make no sense to me but these arrangement is explainable at least...

Hide contents

Seems like it is zz, fs and cw at one table? And JY at the other? 

That would make more sense, but iono ... wasn't there someone on this thread that was in the FM that can verify? 

I'm fairly sure that I saw ZZ by himself, coz the stream zoomed into him...?

• Like 4

Spoiler

At this rate the future does look dark for these boys if they were to stay in China, with the cancellation of events and all - it must be really tough on them, I can't even imagine. I really hope they can move somewhere, Taiwan is probably the best spot to go to for now. 

It's slightly easier for JY since he's not tied to any company yet so he can completely start anew in Taiwan, probably get signed there and work there, whereas for ZZ it's tougher since he was supposed to release an album and still under a contract with Enlight. If he can't get anyone to call him for events and TV shows whatnot I'm afraid his company will just drop him (as a flop) and move on to the next hottest thing in town. *touch wood*, I hope that never happens because this lad is way too talented to just flop like that!!!

richard simmons you richard simmons you richard simmons you SARFT for making my boys' lives difficult. Can't you see how miserable they were, no thanks to you! richard simmons richard simmons richard simmons. ARGH (hope this automatically changes to Richard Simmons lol)

Hope the boys will still succeed in their own careers and someday, probably, when they are well-established, they can reunite and collaborate again.

I shall keep supporting them both as I did initially. How silly of me to think that JY was in good hands so I didn't have to worry so much so I focused more on ZZ. Seeing him being so heartbroken and frustrated on stage just now killed me inside. 

This ship will not sink. This will go on for as long as I remember. I have never been so emotionally invested in celebrities (minus Fahrenheit 飛輪海 - was a huge huge huge fan of them when I was in high school lol) but this series and all the obstacles the boys had to go through make me wanting to support and protect them even more.

Sorry for the long post. I keep ranting here because my partner doesn't even want to listen to me talking about two guys (she said their lives have nothing to do with you, how could she... :bawling:)

On a positive note:

- I have new found love for DaShu (Lord FengSong). Hope he bulks up a little, he has the potential to get good roles in future dramas -- but definitely not cut out for singing hahahaha (he's super adorable but I feel guilty for finding him attractive since he's like at least 4 years younger...) and let's be real he's the star tonight (for doing that little "you know what" gesture)

- JY appearing in A-Mei may lead to career opportunities in Taiwan if he utilises it properly. I believe he is in good hands so while he's still the "It" boy at the moment, he needs to use the star power! He made friends with Wang Da Lu which is a pretty huge budding actor as well (plus having a rich and influential daddy), maybe he could help... :P 

- ZZ's new song sounds pretty good and if the lyrics are really as said, I will definitely listen to it more and more (and stream the song endlessly if he were to upload on Weibo!) plus I've always been more of a fan of upbeat songs so...

- Looking forward for their next projects, wherever they may be. I am certain once this whole stupid thing die down, people will still want to see them in other things.

Spoiler

(p.s. as I said previously I'd much rather not have Season 2 than having them flopped hard. This will always be in my memories, never had I ever ship something so hard. Plus at least having them in S1 enables me to put a face on each character so I can imagine things however way I want to, which is even better and not as frustrating as waiting for uncut scenes lol)

Think happy thoughts and pray for these boys. May you all be blessed, take good care of your health and never forget to tell your loved ones how much you care (because you'll never know when's the last time you'll get to see them again) ^_^

(again sorry for being an absolute mess and for this bloody long rant)

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, shuwei said:
this vid shows jy's reaction to the 3 of them. he is absolute precious lmao. (it also shows the subsequent the "shenanigans". and then his reaction to said shenanigans ._.)

ha! I was right. it really was FS who pushed ZZ towards JY. good job little SongSong. :heart:

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

I don't think it is much about the ban or some mogul going against them. I think it is more of the ridiculous rules and regulations in place that restrict them in some way. 

Comments within spoiler.

Spoiler

Read something on Weibo today but did not post as I wasn't going to dwell on the ban anymore. But the irony is that apparently there was no actual concrete directive from the authorities to ban the boys. The broadcasters all heard about it via the grapevine and knew that SARFT wanted ("recommended") them not to use the boys. The broadcasters are all watching out to see if anyone dares use and broadcast the boys and to test the bottom line. In short, no one dared to be the first to break the unwritten rules and throw in wasted resources. This part is hearsay. 

This part is not hearsay. The director from the reality show It Takes a Real Man (Zhen Zhen Nan Zi Han), a show where they send stars to join and train with the real army, was seriously considering signing on JY for Season 2 (they met up already and this was posted on the director's official weibo weeks ago where he praised JY and said that he is a great candidate for the show and under consideration etc etc). On April 16 (Happy Camp day), this same director posted that he was "observing what Hunan TV would do with HC" <-- he didn't name the station nor the program but it was clear what he was talking about and he didn't deny it in subsequent comments below the post. In the end, Hunan TV chickened out and this director more or less reacted with resignation, saying he has no choice. I guess he meant when even Hunan TV did not dare air something they have already filmed, no one else would. Fans commenting below the post then said they understood and thanked the director for even considering JY. (Apologies. I would get you the source for this section but I'm currently too tired to dig through Weibo.)

What's my point here? Guess I don't have any. Just wanted to elaborate on the situation a little from what I've read that's all.

• Like 18

Again.. This is a rollercoaster day for this Addicted family. I was seriously hoping for another Because of the Sea duet to see how their relationship has grown. But, NO, life decides to give us lemons. Boo!!! 

However, we do not know what is really happening behind the scenes (why they had to separate the lovers err friends haha). So let's just trust their decisions and support them individually (if this is the best route for them).  They have so many dreams to achieve and going against the government is definitely not the wisest choice for these talented and charming boys.

This is not the end. Someday, I'm positive we will see them in a project or together on a stage. :)

Ps. Waiting for videos of their speeches with eng sub. Huhuhu

• Like 16

Yuzhou is like Addicted in real life. Two strangers met, fell in love and are separated against their will...

They have to fight against SAFRT, they have to fight against each other's anti-fans, they have to fight against the ban...

This is real life drama.... and it pains me to see them apart.

• Like 22

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

Don't worry purpleedamame, this is not negative at all, I think this is just voicing our frustration. I just got back home and just managed to see the clip of the FM, OMG that is so heartbreaking.

Hide contents

I do not ship them as a couple, but to see two people that had known each other closely for several months and no doubt had a strong bond of friendship between them, to be treated like that. That was just..wow. I still can not find a proper word to describe it. I would never believe that in a million years, had I not seen it with my own eyes, when ZZ tried to stand next to JY and then being dragged by the security guard. And the light of JY's face when he saw that ZZ is just far away. On the big screen on 1:31 I guess, you can see how he was quite shocked and his smile disappeared a bit. I am sure they can meet outside the venue, and hide from the fans and the press and continue their bond, but to be media outcasted like this even outside their home country is totally absurd to me. I do not believe it is the SARFT, I do not know who is responsible for this, but definitely not these two boys. Because you see, they want to act normal around each other, and just act like friends as usual, and being dragged by security team in front of the camera? REALLY? REALLY?

It is so heart breaking to see these boys crying on the stage, and being separated like that. I mean, REALLY.

At the moment I can not gather my clear thought, it's just pure sadness and anger atm, and then back to sadness, knowing if they stay in their country, we would never get to see these boys in any of shows together again. It made feel a bit disgusted. Dear HJY, you love your freedom, don't you baby whale? Please consider move to another place, where you can be free to interact with anyone, to be friends with anyone in public or in private. 

Maybe tomorrow, after reading more clear analysis on to WTF actually went on this FM, I can only garnered frustration atm.

Hide contents

I am a grown woman, goddamnit!!! I am a logical sensible intelligent being too! And yet, I am crying like a fool.

Thank you @Scandani. Your words are my words too. Your pain, mine.

Btw can anyone link me to ZZ's new song with those revealing lyrics? I don't feel like ploughing through the whole fan meet. Thank you.

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

So the FM has ended and I decide to post some personal thought about it. 

Warning: drama, drama and more drama lol

Hide contents

I think they have done the best being considerate for JY and ZZ's future career. Its not like JY can't be with 3 of them, it's only about JY and ZZ can't appear together publicly coz whenever they are together no matter what they do there are chaos from fans (fighting), shippers (creating drama), antis (throwing bad rumors), media (write some juicy need for views), etc.. The last segment proves that. FS and CW are under same company with ZZ, so they naturally perform together with ZZ. If this were JY-ZZ fanmeeting alone, I think they'd perform separately still. JY is definitely not a victim of CJD's company.

The fan meeting was confirmed in mid March, the ban started somewhere after 2nd April, after the filming of RFT2. I don't think CJD can do anything lol. Everything happens so damn fast and if they say the truth of what is going on behind the scene, it only brings up negativity. Its like an official confirm "yes JY and ZZ are banned being together". There is no way they would want to do that. Let everything be unverified is the best option they have right now.

i agree, i think its silly to blame cjd. i wish that she can be like the ceo of sm entertainment and issue bans to her foes instead of getting banned, but she is just a bl writer whose dream was to make her work come to life. addicted is her baby. it is her most recent and most lengthy (and in my opinion also the most intricate) work. anybody who has written something of their own knows, that feeling as if the work is your own child. she found these 4 guys, took them through a journey, and made it happen. and then everything became a whirlwind lol. i cant imagine anyone who would want to see their baby end up this way. 

• Like 24