I won't put this into spoiler anymore. truth hurts. we all know that.

So, since there is no use rooting for Season 2 ( @estreline post on IG confirmed it), let us all root for the AWESOME translators of the novel! **trying my best not to hate the reason why there's no continuation

go go go amazing addicts! let us just read the novel and delulu JY and Z acting it all. especially the R18 parts. hahaha

We still support them all right? the boys and JinLulu too (wow I still don't know her real name until now. lol)

so that's why JY and little SongSong are so emotional. knowing that it was the last show as addicted cast (tho no mentions of addicted). and then suddenly being able to be on stage the four of them. it's like feeling of pain and joy at the same time. the feeling as stronger than that FM after the official ban.

well, they're all good friends. It's jus hard on them that the thing that brought them together is also the thing that people used to break them apart. 

• Like 21

I'm going to make my own version of the novel. I wanna compile all those translated part of the novel and print it out. Put some nice wallpaper of Guhai and Bai Luoyin on the front and back cover. It is the only way to mend my broken heart.. Thank God we have nice translators here. :D

Right now, i'm off to watch their bts vids. I miss Guhai and Bai Luoyin already. What should i do.. :bawling:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, shuwei said:

ah the long awaited announcement of the fate of s2 i have been waiting for

Hide contents

now i understand they cried so much tonight. they tried to be cheerful a few days before and didnt mention addicted at all, but they knew this was coming. and the fans even made them such a beautiful video with the theme of "waiting". how did the guys feel watching that? it was like a farewell concert but the fans didnt know it

its been a fun 4 months. i think i will remember addicted for a long time.

I think they were all crying when they faced the screen with their back to the audiences. And tried hard to hide it when they had to face the audiences again. I am still too traumatic to re-watch the scene.

• Like 10

Here's something to mend our hearts a little. The song is so beautiful. And what makes it more meaning full is that ZZ and JY sang this.

Haha the look on JY's face when He saw ZZ come out. It's priceless.It's a shame that their stars wold be crossed much like in shakespears tragedy.

Drama Ahead.

Spoiler

It broke my heart reading what transpired over the few hours. At first I thought JY wouldn't be coming out. But he did, only to be separated. He smiled, albeit fleeting. I cried for almost 2 hours now, even while I am typing now. I'm not usually one to. But since this all started. I (and most of you also) got attached to the boys at a personal level. From their humble beginnings to where they are now. We all shared their moments of laughter and sadness.

It pains us that the government oppresses them, not even allowing them to be a few meters of each other. Although I'm happy to know that despite the hardship, they both value their friendship. Their smiles and tears were genuine. And that's what most of us like about them. They are real to how they feel. Especially on JingYu's part. He wears his emotions on his sleeves.

I hope that most of you are in on me with this. That our ship has not sunk, and will not sink. They may not be lovers but I now their "love" is real, maybe not romantic but sometimes a love you have for a brother and the bond you made is stronger. It's not everyday someone makes a song out of your motto :D.

All is not lost, I know that they will continue, maybe not in our eyes, the public. But if there's a will there is certainly a way. Season 2 looks bleak at best. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take for the boys. Let's all stay strong. Wishing our boys the best.

Does anyone have a link to ZZ's song with JY's motto in it? I'd like to listen to it please and thank you. I can't bake so no cookies, But I bet It will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, thoron said:

So is it final guys?? Confirmed and all.

i just logged in and my mind is still on page 659 so..

is it TRUE? No SEASON TWO???

You're our happy virus, @thoron I hate to break this to you but let's face the truth.

No season 2. Addicted official weibo just confirmed it.

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, thoron said:

So is it final guys?? Confirmed and all.

i just logged in and my mind is still on page 659 so..

is it TRUE? No SEASON TWO???

Yes, it is confirmed on their weibo account. 

Excuse me for now. I need sometime to process my thoughts

• Like 5