Lulu posted this. 

12912583_1596779857307364_1906942504_n.j

Quote:
i got these four photos from deep inside my photo album, do not know if in the future we would be able to have a day like this again, if by accident in the future and see addicted that we filmed when we were young, can i still remember which scene is that? Life is short, thank you for every encounters, although we are in every end of the earth, our roads will meet. Addicted, is not falling apart.

67i783P.gif

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Spoiler

I feel the need to bash but I refrain

pm me if you have an issue with me. don't derail the thread.

• Like 11

Deleted Post. *Same As Above*

Full Circle. Made fun of Jin Lulu before. now, i just well... uhm like her.

Never knew, that day would come.

And with that. i need to sleep.

Ahh ADDICTED. you sure do changed me.

Sleep the Sadness Away. Tomorrow is a New Day.

giphy.gif

700th is nearing.. And yep. I'm celebrating 700th page with a meaningful absence..

Bye Friends. See you when i see you.

• Like 22

15 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

So my friend and I were discussing... you know how dark the entertainment industry is? What is someone high up there wanted to sleep with JY but because JY was already into ZZ, so in a jealous rage, this someone high up decides to abuse his power and tries to tears the two apart... which will also explain why ZZ keeps getting alot of the brunt of the entire thing... arghhh.. just me and my delulu mind... 

U watch too many drama.. :D 

Lets be delulu together.. I let my imaginations run wild every night b4 i sleep with jy and zz as the main actors. Too bad i can't write fictions. :blush:

• Like 4

lou qing wrote a very lovely message :) these days, every time i see a video or a picture from filming days, i feel overwhelming its aura innocence and simplicity. and even if things have become so complicated, i'm sure this past winter will always remain pure in the cast's memories

• Like 22

6 hours ago, thoron said:

As per @abbraccio91..

Jin Lulu's farewell post

Need to know what it says..

Anyone please?

thankyou

Digging up last 4 pics from the album. Don't know whether later year would have any days like this. Accidentally see the young of me who used to film Shangyin, would I probably remember these things, these scenes? Life is short yet painful, thanks for knowing each other, though we might come from different places. The future path we shall encounter. Shangyin, not fading away.

• Like 10

richard simmons. (sorry for the curse)

I just got back from calming myself down and we're caught in another drama?

THE END OF ADDICTED?

Fml what an unlucky day for Thai fans who're so nice to them, to us who've been anticipating, to the casts...

ANYWAYS, I heard a bad rumor that has been spread wildly just now:

Spoiler

Why does everyone claim JY is going to stop being an entertainer and return to his normal life as a normal person???????

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I feel the need to bash but I refrain

Fan art time gucys

a0e36660jw1f302jf2y2uj20ku0rvq66.jpg

c pic

I really like this fan art style.. love it. 

So ironic, i always say good nigt, but I can't Sleep... *on repeat just a dream by carrie underwood*

• Like 10

It's so funny that I shed tears while watching videos and reading posts here. I am numb but I also feel sadness. Sadness that I will not get to see GH and BLY moments.. But I am more pissed that JY and ZZ are forced to act like strangers on the same stage... When we are all witness how the two became great buddies (from the BTS and interviews.) It's sad that all of this is just because of the government. 

Sharing with you my favorite quote.. "Everything happens for a reason." We don't know what will happen to the actors and to us, but we have to stay positive. While reading your sentiments about the ending of the webseries, I remembered a line that GH told a drunk BLY..

Break up is a good thing. If you don't break up, you can't get another chance.

It's almost 1am here and I have to be up at 5am for work. Don't know how I'll sleep with a heavy and broken heart. Fighting, my Addicted family! :)

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

CJD said she regretted not filming until the accident scene... but the accident scene is after the rape scene... so technically... there's already footage right up till the car accident? Hmmmm....

that's what i immediately thought of, but idk if there's any logic behind it since they always film things out of order anyway. but i strongly feel like they have a lot shi hui footage already. they didnt hire such a pretty actress just to show up on set and say 2 lines. and they definitely have the runaway footage thanks to the mv. 

will any of it ever see the light of day is the million dollar question

edit: ok i guess we are seeing the mv. this is actually the wildest night i have had in weeks lol

• Like 12

i read the final decision for Addicted S2 and it numbs me so much, something that i would never thought will affect me this much. discovering Addicted was probably the best thing ever happened to me, then i found this forum, which always feel like a family even though i only joined for the last 200 pages, you guys are amazing and i hope, we could still be that, just like the the 4 boys.

This is so cheesy and lame but I honestly feel like there's a huge hollowness inside me, where you guys reside and im scared with the end of Addicted, it marks the end of this forum, just when i feel i have a place i belong. 

i cant thank @skeletonworks, @ximichem, @gayyoxx, @kmmyzz, @thoron, @sohocomo, @scandani, and @guhai enough for their contribution in this forum. thank you for the warm welcome when i first joined.

I hope the boys can find their happiness and maybe listen to One Ok Rock's Wherever You Are as a consolation and comfort. im, i honestly dont know what to make of this post i just need to get it out bcs you are all very precious for me. thank you, thank you so much 

• Like 15

I don't know if this has been talked about. But I was just talking to a Hong Kongese friend, who is also a fan together with her HK friends of the show and the boys. The reason of what happened today according to them is.

Spoiler

Johnny didn't sign a contract with the same management company as the other three boys. So they are now "blocking" him on these events and don't allow them to meet/talk. 

The China BL ban reason doesn't seem right because the other two boys can just appear next to each other.

This is just them speculating of what happened.. I guess we will never really (?) know.

• Like 3

What I expected for FM today is JY and ZZ's confession but what I got is confession from devoted fans here. Not bad at all. It's touching to me because we are strong enough to leave GH and BLY and keep going with JY and ZZ in their real-life story. Just like ZZ stated: It's only beginning Meow~~~~

• Like 14