My 100th post. :)

What a day...I like to thank everyone here for going through this journey with me.

Amongst my friends, I am probably the only one that is so OCD about this series. 

Like many of you, I am working and studying at the same time. But somehow what's happening to JY and ZZ just appear much more important. I willingly spend invest time to participate in this forum. Perhaps because in my mind, it represents a threshold moment for the acceptance of homosexuality in Asia. After all, this show is based on a novel where two guys got married. It also got popular too, probably too popular for its own good.

Yes, it is a tough time but I agree with @jaenzhou2u, the best way forward is to support them to tide over this extremely unjust and difficult situation. They have lots of international fans now. Together, we can make a difference to them. I will buy ZZ's album (even if it's banned in China). I will buy JY's fashion line (I heard he is coming up or thinking of one). They will have my support.

Courage and love must not be destroyed by fear and oppression.

• Like 23

I'm not going to bother with this kid troll anymore.

In other news, the actress who played as Jin Lu Lu wrote an emotional weibo post. I can't convey the words well (my Chinese level is low and my English is a mess right now), so I hope that someone of our Chinese users here can translate this for everyone. :,)

http://weibo.com/1860219924/DrrhDz8SJ?type=comment#_rnd1460908811719

• Like 16

Everyone, do not lower yourself :)

Hater will hate and I pity those who think age should limit emotion or how one express his/her emotion.

May that one has good mental health and perhaps better future than being bitter :)

Meanwhile send your love and good vibe energy to the boys and other addicts.

• Like 11

This is trending right now internationally..

I don't know the the complete scenario nor the 'politics' behind this story..

But THIS KID IS ME RIGHT NOW.

@guhai hey mate. youre already on break. no need to break away from us too. atleast not right now. please?

@conspiracytheorem am afraid my friend, am not in a celebratory mood.. still clueless as to what transpired..

feel free to come up with anything.

@skeletonworks is she home already, how is she?

anyway. it is what is.

i have no doubt we'll find something to be happy about soon, maybe not just today.

@dignity1 hey hi. your username.. please embody it. thank you.

• Like 19

I found it absurd to split JY and the other 3 members with 2 tables when shake hands with fans. I really speechless. It is so ugly for organizer of this FM or even the managers for both teams.

Negative points here.. but just really concern what's next.

Spoiler

MV for Walk Slowly - the one with ZZ and JY together at the beach and camp.... beside DVD cut... this is the awaited MV.

I am OK with no Season 2... but to accept that no DVD cut and this MV.. will be damn cruel. 

:cry:

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, dignity1 said:

some of you who actually cried...

i really hope you're under 21

We are fcking human, ofc we have right to cry. Please do respect everyone feeling. We are already on our worst stage. Oh come on why I even think of replying anyway but I already did so-

tumblr_m1m4hg1Tzd1qg09t9_zps4zo1nir0.gif

• Like 15

Sorry to be spouting nonsense but I told ya so....

This is going to be a heart break... 

It will be a new day tomorrow and the boys will be busy with their newer projects.. JY with more newer shoots, ZZ with preparations for his upcoming album.. I sincerely wish they get more and more work from now on...I have firm belief they will move on with their work as they always had...

We should too.. every good thing comes to an end.. so we can have something better and new again. It was a lovely journey.. so much joy and fun... it was amazing being part of something this grand..

Consider it the same way... end of volume 1. May be after a decade or so when China eases its policies for BL shows maybe we can see manly, more handsome, grown up ZZ and JY together.. 

Well that was so much for the reel life for me.. time to get back to real life...

I will always cherish and remember the good times the boys gave me.. and wish them loads of success.. I am very positive about JY's future but have a little bit of fear for ZZ's. I had always been ZZ biased but I love JY as much (51 : 49 that's my ratio). 

It was amazing 3 months on this thread.. I gained so many new friends and got to know so many new things.. it was such a warm family feeling among all you kindred souls.. 

Wow... its really over now... no more doubts and delusions.. 

Guess I can move on now... had been spending hours of my life, my energy on this. 

Cheers to new beginnings for my boys and me too... Will stay strong and always be inspired.. they sure showed me that when hard work meets opportunity any one can turn lucky..

Love you all.. 

Farewell and so long people.. I will try taking a break from this all and add it to my list of experiences and encase it in my memories forever.

Everyone Stay healthy, stay happy and keep loving the boys..

Will catch you all later. Sleepy time for me. 

Only time will tell what the future holds for the boys.. I will always support them.. and all of us will..

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Exactly Guhai. Her posts just initiated negative thing. She asked who's going to leaked nude photos first several times. And then all the gibberish. Maybe it helps just to report her post

Is he/she swong something again?

• Like 5

So my friend and I were discussing... you know how dark the entertainment industry is? What is someone high up there wanted to sleep with JY but because JY was already into ZZ, so in a jealous rage, this someone high up decides to abuse his power and tries to tears the two apart... which will also explain why ZZ keeps getting alot of the brunt of the entire thing... arghhh.. just me and my delulu mind... 

• Like 9

It feels like a funeral night for me. I CAN NOT NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.

Damn, their story should be made to movie. I bet they will get the oscar!

¤THE BOYS THAT CAN NOT BE SEEN TOGETHER¤ GOOD LORD WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS HUMAN RACE???

TELL ME WHY?!! 

ARGH!! 

15 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Exactly Guhai. Her posts just initiated negative thing. She asked who's going to leaked nude photos first several times. And then all the gibberish. Maybe it helps just to report her post

9 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Sounds like a certain distant cousin is back (with a mule account) to stir up trouble.  Remember to use the 'report' button.  The more people report the faster she'll be gone.  

10 minutes ago, chlorox said:

Everyone, do not lower yourself :)

Hater will hate and I pity those who think age should limit emotion or how one express his/her emotion.

May that one has good mental health and perhaps better future than being bitter :)

Meanwhile send your love and good vibe energy to the boys and other addicts.

10 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

I'm not going to bother with this kid troll anymore.

In other news, the actress who played as Jin Lu Lu wrote an emotional weibo post. I can't convey the words well (my Chinese level is low and my English is a mess right now), so I hope that someone of our Chinese users here can translate this for everyone. :,)

http://weibo.com/1860219924/DrrhDz8SJ?type=comment#_rnd1460908811719

13 minutes ago, ximichem said:

no need to quote guys!

I reported!

if i offended y'all sorry. i'm not a troll considering this is the only thread i'm on on soompi and also the reason why i created an acc here in the first place. i guess this forum's atmosphere is different than the ones i'm on. i'll be postive. 

• Like 4