9 minutes ago, ximichem said:

get to repost this pic to re-phrase your words @Scandani

JY legs are supporting ZZ's cupcake. ZZ's legs are widepread to fit in JY's cupcake :glasses:

Ahhh that's what cupcake is for! At first it was the richard simmons that confused me, and then it was cupcake. Duly noted. I wonder if you can say butt instead of *ss. Now I can never eat cupcake the same way again.

@Kim Soo-Lee about being celebrity, before I joined the forum, I really did not know that people can get update from their idols every day and every minute. I am very surprised knowing that there'd be some new pictures surfaced of their activities every single day. I have never seen anything like it with Kdrama actors (As am not in to Kpop, so I do not know if the fans literally will follow them around and take pics of their daily activities). I am always very cautious about people's privacy. I really love Yoo Jae Suk's way of keeping his private live tucked even though he is everywhere, but his wife and child is off limit. I think people should respect that. I am all goo goo gaa gaa for my whale, on cam, when he has a say to decide whether he wants to be on cam or not. 

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Chinese Fan News Edition 2.0

Actually I am very curious about this interview because Chinese fans are keep talking about it and mentioning ZZ a lot, but I don't want to put here any misleading info again, so I am just hoping someone will translate it soon :lol:

I'm suppose to go to sleep but...........

They are also discussing a kinda contradicting statement in the interview haha

In the interview, there's a statement describing JY and one of the description among a lot is "like online tournament games" eg. League of Legends (LOL) is one (isn't he clueless some time ago?)
And then there's his msg to youngsters 10 years younger than him: "Read more, less online, don't play games (cause) no use" hahaha

• Like 12

22 hours ago, ximichem said:

I get to repost this pic to re-phrase your words @Scandani

JY legs are supporting ZZ's cupcake. ZZ's legs are widepread to fit in JY's cupcake :glasses:

so from now on every time i'll bake cupcakes i'll see them as ... :D it just miss that flavor,thanks to you :lol:

PS:I'M A BAKER

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

In the interview, there's a statement describing JY and one of the description among a lot is "like online tournament games" eg. League of Legends (LOL) is one (isn't he clueless some time ago?)
And then there's his msg to youngsters 10 years younger than him: "Read more, less online, don't play games (cause) no use" hahaha

Lol I remember he uses to be like "nope I know nothing on LOL before" but looks like the cute little kitten managed to pull him in :phew: yaasss I can't sleep after my friend woke me up -.- Anyway, is this JY's parents?

006oNyy4jw1f2okbhb5yaj30hs0hsaca.jpg

If it's true, then JY told the truth; he said he got the good genes from his mother ^_^

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Yep. During Men's UNO's QA, he was still clueless about LOL. But then a fan asked ZZ who his favorite player is. After reading the question, JY's was attentive to ZZ but not looking. When ZZ answered his fav player (forgot his name), JY quickly whipped his head and looked ZZ while saying "I don't know about this", as if offended (or, jealous? LOL). ZZ quickly tried to change the subject.

If he likes LOL now, I guess he changes :P 

• Like 13

Part 2 of BLY snatching YM's boyfriend is completed! Read it here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/17

BLY finally accepted YQ's invitation to go over to his home in Tianjin.

Spoiler

It’s Friday again in a blink of an eye, the homework had piled up like a mountain. This was the first time BLY was glad to have so many homework because he would have something to do over the weekends.

When he was packing his bag, YQ turned around.

“Have you thought about what you’re going to do over the weekends?”

BLY sighed, “Doing homework, what else could I do?”

“Come to my house then.” YQ invited him again.

BLY pondered, this suggestion wasn’t too bad, he hasn’t been to Tianjin before; he could use this opportunity to visit the place. Moreover he had rejected YQ many times before, he was really feeling bad for rejecting him this time; taking advantage of GH’s absence he could use the chance to repay the human debt and hence he nodded in agreement.

Don’t know why but the moment that BLY had nodded, YQ wasn’t as excited. Maybe seeing GH wasn’t around and at the same time he had gotten BLY’s wordless agreement, he had naturally attributed the reason for BLY’s previous rejection to GH.

On the train, BLY looked out of the window at the rapidly moving scenery; his tired gaze was mixed with a little excitement.

“This is my first time travelling so far away from home.”

YQ snorted with laughter, “This isn’t very far is it?”

“This is the furthest I have been to, I’m not lying; I haven’t been out of Beijing from young till now.”

“Where do you wish to visit?”

“There’s so many.” BLY leaned his head on the seat and said lazily, “I like places with the sea.”

“Ha ha…… Isn’t there sea (海Hai) wherever you go?”

BLY’s expression froze and he finally understood YQ’s meaning after quite some time.

The two stayed silent for quite a while. YQ suddenly wanted to ask a question, he turned to look at BLY, struggled with his thoughts before finally asking, “BLY, what are your feelings towards GH?”

BLY didn’t answer.

“What about GH’s feelings towards you?” YQ had already asked a very straight-forward question.

After a few seconds, a head crooked towards YQ, YQ’s shoulder sank, his heart sank as well; alright, sleeping again, this lad could really sleep so much!

At YQ's house.

Spoiler

YQ’s mother greeted them warmly, “Come in quickly.”

Seeing YQ’s mother for the first time, BLY was surprised; he understood immediately where YQ got his good genes from. Isn’t this way too beautiful?! BLY couldn’t help but look a few more times, he had thought Jiang Yuan’s (his mother’s) face was already too young-looking for her age, but seeing YQ’s mother, he then realised what was truly called 千年老妖 (a witch that doesn’t age for a thousand years)

YQ’s mother had cooked a huge spread of food, it didn’t look like it was for three people only, the serving for each dish was a lot and all of them looked very appetising. YQ’s mother smiled while asking BLY to sit down and said gently, “Don’t hesitate and take whatever you feel like having. Auntie doesn’t know what you liked to eat; I just made some random dishes.”

BLY smiled, “I’m not a picky eater, I eat everything.”

“I’ve heard from Qi Qi that you can eat a lot, the amount of rice you eat is equal to our whole family.”

BLY wasn’t good at chatting with one’s parents, hence he would listen to whatever YQ’s mother had said and answered whatever questions she had asked; basically he wouldn’t initiate any talk. However he liked YQ’s mother in his heart, he likes this type of woman like her; beautiful outer appearance, practical and competent, and she’s so gentle also; warming his heart every time she spoke.

BLY truly envied YQ.

Spoiler

YQ got his revenge on BLY for tormenting him for a night, courtesy of his mother, ha ha ha. B)

“Come, auntie will scoop more rice for you.” YQ’s mother stood up.

BLY protected his bowl and smiled embarrassedly, “It’s enough; I’m full already.”

“You’re full already?” YQ’s mother stared with her beautiful eyes, “How can this be? Our Qi Qi had said you can finish five bowls of rice; it’s only been three bowls! It’s still too early!”

After finishing her sentence, she took BLY’s bowl over without any room for objection and filled it full with rice.

BLY was indeed quite full, he hadn’t had a proper meal for the past few days, his appetite had become a little smaller and his appetite for rice became lesser as well. However eating another bowl wasn’t a problem, YQ’s mother’s cooking skills was quite good and BLY hasn’t tasted many of the dishes before, he ate a few mouthfuls of each and like this he finished the bowl of rice.

“Come, auntie will scoop more rice for you again.” YQ’s mother stood up again.

BLY was really full this time; his rejection lacked even more confidence.

“Auntie, I really cannot eat anymore.”

A few shreds of disappointment appeared on the face of YQ’s mother, “Is it because my food isn’t to your liking?”

“No.” BLY denied at once, “It was really delicious.”

“Then why did you eat so little?”

BLY groaned, “I’ve ate quite a bit already.”

YQ’s mother sighed and sat down listlessly, lifted up her chopsticks, waved it in the air and put it down dejectedly, “Since you’re not eating, I’ve lost my appetite as well.”

BLY swallowed a breath, “Auntie, why don’t you give me one more bowl of rice.”

YQ’s mother’s eyes lit up all of a sudden, taking over BLY’s bowl happily.

BLY had literally forced this bowl of rice down his stomach, luckily the food was nice, if not it would have been be too torturous. He ate very slowly on purpose, he dragged till the other two had almost finished eating before stuffing the last mouthful of rice into his mouth.

“Are you full?” YQ’s mother asked.

BLY nodded his head immediately, “I’m full already. I’m full already.”

He got up with great effort and heaved a sigh of relief internally; he had finally gotten over it.

“Then let’s cut open a watermelon.” YQ’s mother smiled.

BLY, “……”

Spoiler

At night, YQ’s mother had gone to bed very early, BLY stayed inside YQ’s room, walking about non-stop to digest the food he ate.

“Do you want to drink some hot water? YQ asked

BLY shook his head, “There’s not an inch of space left in my stomach.”

“Is it that exaggerating?” YQ laughed, “I remember that you used to eat a lot”

“I ate a little less nowadays.” BLY rubbed his stomach.

“Is it because you’re missing GH?” YQ’s tone was mixed with a hint of jealousy.

BLY’s hand stopped for a moment and replied plainly, “Why would I be missing him?”

Although he knew that BLY’s words were not believable, hearing that answer at that moment, he still felt good about it secretly.

“Come here, I’ll help you rub and soothe the discomfort.” YQ beckoned BLY.

BLY sat beside YQ. He put his hands on BLY’s chest, massaging and soothing slowly starting from the top and moving downwards. BLY’s muscles were very elastic, even if he had eaten so much, his belly was still taut; there’s no fat at all.

BLY closed his eyes and took a deep breath, suddenly he thought of GH, usually when he had ate too much or when his stomach was feeling uncomfortable, it was always GH who had helped him to soothe the discomfort, the force was great but even, he would feel much better after a while……

YQ was massaging enthusiastically when BLY suddenly clutched his wrist.

“I’ll do it myself, GH”

YQ’s expression stiffened, after a while he spoke, “Why care about what my name is called?”

BLY was totally embarrassed, “Slip of the tongue, slip of the tongue……”

“Still say that you’re not missing him?” YQ was furious.

BLY’s stomach suddenly felt better, he hooked his arm around YQ’s neck, with a laughing and joking expression, he pointed at the guitar at the corner of the room and asked, “Is that yours?”

YQ grounded his teeth secretly, even if you had wanted to divert my attention, do you need to make it so obvious? ……indeed after sleeping under the same blanket daily, even their temper and personality had become similar!

“Play something for me.” BLY continued to shamelessly request a song.

YQ brought the guitar over with a darkened expression.

In the middle of the night, YQ was awake all along while BLY had just fallen asleep. YQ waited and waited, finally, BLY climbed onto the big tree, which was him, like a koala. YQ laughed at himself, it’s quite good; I could reap the benefit of the good habit that others had cultivated painstakingly.

GH, you can simply not come back ever again!

• Like 21

I don't know whether this is the same interview that @kmmyzz mentioned but I guess this is taken yesterday?

Could someone explain why there is a Zorro figure at the end?

Spoiler

Because conveniently, there is a Zoro tattoo on ZZ's arm...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sixte said:

(adm. please allow the vid quot, it is for academic demonstration)

You are right here, youzhoulover. And I found something else, about when they are on the playground.

When relaxed and looking at the sky they lay on the green playing ground, (ZZ)Yin’s head on (JY)Hai’s belly at 0.58 they both have a laughter, and ZZ’s head bounces on JY’s belly, inducing a pleasure JY cannot control and his right leg goes up !
Highly significant indeed ! .

Thankyouu so much!! That means alot!!!

Because i somehow was very sure but then want to hear someones thought to be more sure:):):):):)

Yes i know that video where his head bounces jy'belly its one my fav. They looked so happy :):):):):) 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I don't know whether this is the same interview that @kmmyzz mentioned but I guess this is taken yesterday?

Hide contents

Because conveniently, there is a Zoro tattoo on ZZ's arm...

Yup, this is the same, and I'm currently subbing this video since I found Korean sub of it. Wait for it! (if you can ><)

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Lol I remember he uses to be like "nope I know nothing on LOL before" but looks like the cute little kitten managed to pull him in :phew: yaasss I can't sleep after my friend woke me up -.- Anyway, is this JY's parents?

If it's true, then JY told the truth; he said he got the good genes from his mother ^_^

And JY's ideal type become more and more "broad"? :phew:

Q: What qualities you like of the opposite sex?
JY: Excellent qualities? (laugh) Friendly with people, respect elders, positive energy, motivated

Q: Normal people, fans, female artists, which one is the one that you'll probably get married with?
JY: No criteria about any of them, that is just to find the right person.

Q: If dating, will you announce?
JY: Will announce!

Interesting fan comment:"Last time interview already said "got someone in my heart" but why after so many interviews he still couldn't scrape together that girl's image?

2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

It's a kinda psychology game where he answer questions and it'll reveal the figure he is and the answer is Zorro. haha He wanted iron man(I think, my memory fuzzy, time to go to sleep)

• Like 22

53 minutes ago, Scandani said:

get to repost this pic to re-phrase your words @Scandani

Ahhh that's what cupcake is for! At first it was the richard simmons that confused me, and then it was cupcake. Duly noted. I wonder if you can say butt instead of *ss. Now I can never eat cupcake the same way again.

@Kim Soo-Lee about being celebrity, before I joined the forum, I really did not know that people can get update from their idols every day and every minute. I am very surprised knowing that there'd be some new pictures surfaced of their activities every single day. I have never seen anything like it with Kdrama actors (As am not in to Kpop, so I do not know if the fans literally will follow them around and take pics of their daily activities). I am always very cautious about people's privacy. I really love Yoo Jae Suk's way of keeping his private live tucked even though he is everywhere, but his wife and child is off limit. I think people should respect that. I am all goo goo gaa gaa for my whale, on cam, when he has a say to decide whether he wants to be on cam or not. 

You're right. Korean fans don't literally follow their idols about with a camera and take pictures all the time. Chinese fans seem to be.....how can i put this in the nicest possible way......seem to be more "enthusiastic" when it comes to their idols. Here, they seem to be more respectful and appreciate that they also have a private life and that there's a line that they shouldn't cross. We know some celebrities here in Korea and when we've been out to dinner with them, fans always ask for an autograph. When it comes to taking photograph, they also will ask first and not just take it without permission. You have to remember that if you just take a photograph when they're out with friends without asking, not only are you invading their privacy, but also the privacy of the other people they're with.  

• Like 6

About the rape scene, chapter 127 is only half done. we use crowd translation method, anyone can help with the translation. But chapter 128 and 129 is fully translated. You can read it here. http://addicted-novel.wikia.com/wiki/Addicted_Novel_Wikia

@thoron thank you for mentioning. I will join the discussion more even with my poor english ;) . @shuwei thank you so much for the chapters summaries.

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Yup, this is the same, and I'm currently subbing this video since I found Korean sub of it. Wait for it! (if you can ><)

I am waiting! I am waiting! :D

13 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

JY: Excellent qualities? (laugh) Friendly with people, respect elders, positive energy, motivated

Q: Normal people, fans, female artists, which one is the one that you'll probably get married with?

Interesting fan comment:"Last time interview already said "got someone in my heart" but why after so many interviews he still couldn't scrape together that girl's image?

Because that person is not a girl? :phew:

13 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

It's a kinda psychology game where he answer questions and it'll reveal the figure he is and the answer is Zorro. haha He wanted iron man(I think, my memory fuzzy, time to go to sleep)

Yeah, in some interviews, JY wants to be Ironman.

So the psychological game gives him Zorro? That's interesting. Either he answers the question with subconscious mind thinking about someone else or the interviewer is trolling him (no matter what he choose, he will get Zorro stil).

• Like 8

@yaoimazter78 idk if you have time or you could do this, but! Could you please cut the part "Come here..arghhh" (without the background music)? Deadly thank you! link <~ just hear this when you guys are forced to eat sth you don't like lolllll

and especially this "It's late. Goodnight~" 1:49 link <~ especially helps me with my sleeping disorder •v•

GH/JY: "Are you going or not?" BLY/ZZ: "Okayyy" link <~ just for when you don't wanna get up or hang out or do anything X) the heck motivation

"Don't touch me. Do you want me to kiss you?" link <~ merely for motivation XD

Anyone can make a gif of ZZ going peace sign at the end of this please link many thanks!

I just rewatched this 2:18 JY's face when ZZ opens his jacket (merely warm up purpose since he has the heat packet thing) be like, "Is this for real? why is he doing this to me? what's this intention? CJD is still here, how should I react/response?" lollll *delulu mode on* and of course, mp3 cut from 2:18 gives a richard simmons taste tbh >"< like, "C'mere hon.." *pat pat* and sound of clothes rubbing omfggggg really JY's face looks so satisfying tho like he's about to evolve to a unicorn or sth 

I'm so sorry guys, I want too much >"< I can't help it

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, liam87 said:

@timmyjh ah it was you who shared it here? Thx a bunch. 

u've shared the link here. Ought to delete my post then.

there no need to delete your post;). I'm not the main translator by the way. Proustian is the main translator for all those chapter I mention before:)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Actually what's the name of this interview lmao so confused with the name 

• Like 3

I have finished the Run For Time SS1 (RFT) and have understood the gaming format. Now I'm really looking forward to RFT2 starring JY and ZZ now. 

The RFT was quite entertaining and had its fair share of suspense. The first 2 episodes were a bit slow (as everyone was getting used to it ) but it got better from there. And it's true that after a while you got attached to certain regular players (in this case Huang Xiao Ming, TFBoys, etc.) for their sportsmanship and spirit. 

Gaming format: 8 episodes and 1 final episode featuring recurring players. There's an overall premise connecting all episodes but each generally has its own story line, time (different dynasties everyone) and location (do expect JY and ZZ to travel to various filming/honeymoon locations in China if they can join next eps!). There are various types of missions to clear while being pursued by the hunters. In RFT1, most of the time everyone was on the same team, but in ep 6 in particular, they got divided into 2 opposing teams working against each other (when I reached this ep, I finally understood how JY and ZZ were put into different teams), but in the end they had to join force (one person from each team had to MAKE A PAIR/CP). Or in ep 8, there were "pretenders", or spies, in the cast that had their own missions. It got more and more difficult in the later rounds. Sometimes there were 30 hunters or more going after the players if they failed to clear a mission on time.

Some realisation: At first I thought if the players didn't have enough physical ability (running) they wouldn't last long in the game. But turned out I was wrong, there were many instances I had to give it to their spirit, strategy and luck. I was a bit annoyed by those who just went into hiding and didn't join to clear missions. They dragged the game so much just to be qualified for final ep.

• Like 10