27 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@gashupingo Hi, I desperately need you to share mp4 of this XDDDDDDDDDDDD Many thanks!

Guys! If you can access Weibo, WATCH IT NOW! Omfg it's hilarious lolllll Just the kidnap scene but when it's added sound effect lol I died laughing, this weibo acc never fails me >"<

edit:

whoever made this gif, I bow to you XDDDDDDDDDD

Hide contents

afae5f4fgw1f18k54uxjpg209y06g4qt.gif

OMG THE SOUND EFFECTS hahahahaha laughing and rolling on my bed at almost 6 in the morning, nice xD

btw that gif is so illegal :phew:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Also, finally finished subbing JY's interview. Might have slight errors here and there as it was translated from Chinese to Korean to English, also translation may vary from a person's view. Enjoy! And sorry for the crappy sub, it's been soooo long I haven't sub a thing.

Loved the interview video. I didn't know that he's from Dandong. Right on the border with North Korea. Interesting. My grandmother on my mothers side lived not far from there, but on the North Korean side of the border. :)

• Like 8

3 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Okay, so accidentally I came across Alternative Love on YT, a chinese BL (I thought it is an upcoming series and will be released later this year...or S2 this year maybe?) Anyway, I have to admit that next to fastforwarding it I laughed my head off.

The acting is awful. I've never seen such a bad acting. The script is awful. These two guys only talk two times and it's not more than a 'thank you, drink with me and keep drinking with me' and they are suddenly end up in bed and voilà: they are so-so deep in love. (It had a little LL feeling, but compared to it LL pulled out the-fall-in-love part ways better)

And the end. Well, that was the part I just could not stop laughing... it was better than a parody. :w00t:

I couldn't help but thinking of ZZ and JY the whole time, because Addicted, however good the novel/script is, could have ended up such a bad, awful, catastrophic series if it wasn't the two of them who took the roles. I know, I know, we already know this, but really, go people, watch Alternative Love and Addicted will become the biggest diamond in the history of Chinese BLs in your eyes. 

You're right! The acting was terrible. Don't think i'll hold my breath for a season 2. Not if they use the same actors and script writers. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ximichem said:

I just rewatched this 2:18 JY's face when ZZ opens his jacket (merely warm up purpose since he has the heat packet thing) be like, "Is this for real? why is he doing this to me? what's this intention? CJD is still here, how should I react/response?" lollll *delulu mode on* and of course, mp3 cut from 2:18 gives a richard simmons taste tbh >"< like, "C'mere hon.." *pat pat* and sound of clothes rubbing omfggggg really JY's face looks so satisfying tho like he's about to evolve to a unicorn or sth 

I rewatched this to see what you were saying - and I think I found something new! At least new to me. I don't remember if this has been mentioned before or not (way to much information in the past two months in my head.) I had never noticed this before - too busy paying attention to their faces.

At 2:38 - did ZZ just lift up his shirt as he grabbed JY's foot? And did he pull his shirt down over JY's foot? Seems so to me.

At 2:43 - did JY just lift up the other side of ZZ's shirt to 'check' his body temperature? With no visible reaction from ZZ? Seems so to me.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Okay, so accidentally I came across Alternative Love on YT, a chinese BL (I thought it is an upcoming series and will be released later this year...or S2 this year maybe?) Anyway, I have to admit that next to fastforwarding it I laughed my head off.

The acting is awful. I've never seen such a bad acting. The script is awful. These two guys only talk two times and it's not more than a 'thank you, drink with me and keep drinking with me' and they are suddenly end up in bed and voilà: they are so-so deep in love. (It had a little LL feeling, but compared to it LL pulled out the-fall-in-love part ways better)

And the end. Well, that was the part I just could not stop laughing... it was better than a parody. :w00t:

I couldn't help but thinking of ZZ and JY the whole time, because Addicted, however good the novel/script is, could have ended up such a bad, awful, catastrophic series if it wasn't the two of them who took the roles. I know, I know, we already know this, but really, go people, watch Alternative Love and Addicted will become the biggest diamond in the history of Chinese BLs in your eyes. 

Hahhahhaaha...I'm so glad I was not the only one cringing while watching it...second hand embarrassment is the primary emotion while watching this mess.  I keep saying what the effing hellz was this...the acting was so painfully forced, the script was a mess and the scenes are disjointed.  It's like watching a train-wreck for 72 effing minutes (actually it's like 20 mins for me since like @ayasdai I was FF everything).  

Addicted has its share of inconsistencies but none of them are glaring as Alternative Love...so I do agree that after being spoiled by Addicted it was pretty painful to sit through all that crap of AL.  I think the last time I was this ready to tear my fujoshi card to pieces was when I was watching An Angel Named Billy (don't bother looking it up...I wasted like an hour of my life on this):crazy:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ximichem said:

ZZ's Smile for Everybody

Cr: 许魏洲你真好看 

I survived with the first 2 shots, but from the 3rd one OMFG TT^TT *rip me*

IKR...I woke up to ZZ reminding me to get up...reached for my phone...found a notification on a recent YT upload...opened it and diedz....my husk of a body is doing the typing atm hahhahahahaha:blink: 

emergedddd the third shot...he did almost exactly the same thing when he was GH playing basketball with BLY:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 10

6 hours ago, ximichem said:

@yaoimazter78 idk if you have time or you could do this, but! Could you please cut the part "Come here..arghhh" (without the background music)? Deadly thank you! link <~ just hear this when you guys are forced to eat sth you don't like lolllll

and especially this "It's late. Goodnight~" 1:49 link <~ especially helps me with my sleeping disorder •v•

GH/JY: "Are you going or not?" BLY/ZZ: "Okayyy" link <~ just for when you don't wanna get up or hang out or do anything X) the heck motivation

"Don't touch me. Do you want me to kiss you?" link <~ merely for motivation XD

Anyone can make a gif of ZZ going peace sign at the end of this please link many thanks!

I just rewatched this 2:18 JY's face when ZZ opens his jacket (merely warm up purpose since he has the heat packet thing) be like, "Is this for real? why is he doing this to me? what's this intention? CJD is still here, how should I react/response?" lollll *delulu mode on* and of course, mp3 cut from 2:18 gives a richard simmons taste tbh >"< like, "C'mere hon.." *pat pat* and sound of clothes rubbing omfggggg really JY's face looks so satisfying tho like he's about to evolve to a unicorn or sth 

I'm so sorry guys, I want too much >"< I can't help it

I'll see what I can do...I'm also planning to cleaning it up (deleting bgm - primarily to hear CLEARLY that mysterious laugh near the end of the outtakes hahhahahahah) but it may take time since it's my birthday weekend hheheheeh but I will definitely post here all the mp3 rips I will make ;)

• Like 5

Wow, the thread/forum was crashed for like 2-3min and I freaked out to death (꒪̥︣ό꒪̥︣) seriously I didn't realize how much this series, this thread, you people meant to me

22 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

I'll see what I can do...I'm also planning to cleaning it up (deleting bgm - primarily to hear CLEARLY that mysterious laugh near the end of the outtakes hahhahahahah) but it may take time since it's my birthday weekend hheheheeh but I will definitely post here all the mp3 rips I will make ;)

oohhhhhh Happy early birthday!! I'll spam you as a gift lolll

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Hahhahhaaha...I'm so glad I was not the only one cringing while watching it...second hand embarrassment is the primary emotion while watching this mess.  I keep saying what the effing hellz was this...the acting was so painfully forced, the script was a mess and the scenes are disjointed.  It's like watching a train-wreck for 72 effing minutes (actually it's like 20 mins for me since like @ayasdai I was FF everything).  

Addicted has its share of inconsistencies but none of them are glaring as Alternative Love...so I do agree that after being spoiled by Addicted it was pretty painful to sit through all that crap of AL.  I think the last time I was this ready to tear my fujoshi card to pieces was when I was watching An Angel Named Billy (don't bother looking it up...I wasted like an hour of my life on this):crazy:

I've watched it yesterday and the acting is bad.

I've seen the trailer be4 and it looks awkward but i think i'll try to watch it.

It's so awkward, the act was bad especially when they sing and at the last scene T_T

Regret that i download it, i also comment about it at the yt acc...

Glad that CJD find yuzhou for act her series :D

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ximichem said:

ZZ's Smile for Everybody

Reveal hidden contents

I survived with the first 2 shots, but from the 3rd one OMFG TT^TT *rip me*

OMG!!!!!!! ZhouZhou's smile is :heart::heart:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawling:  /SAVED every zz gif/ lol

• Like 13