8 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny today... Can someone kindly translate this please... I

LINIK

The title is "Sorry for keeping you waiting"

Basically, he is thanking fans for supporting him. He says that he has no backing and that he is not good at expressing himself. But he'd realised that his biggest motivation and support is from his fans. He feels blessed that he still has 2 million fans after all these times. Even though he might be tired, fan support motivates him. There are several outtakes to show that he put in a lot of effort to communicate clearly :)

By the way, in 8 minutes, he has 8,000+ responses and 10,000 likes!!!

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Basically, he is thanking fans for supporting him. He says that he has no backing and that he is not good at expressing himself. But he'd realised that his biggest motivation and support is from his fans. He feels blessed that he still has 2 million fans after all these times. Even though he might be tired, fan support motivates him. There are several outtakes to show that he put in a lot of effort to communicate clearly :)

I'm relieved, thank you so much.. :D

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Thank you so much for the quick reply. 

...those kissy faces he is making is so distracting hahaha. 

• Like 4

Bach then when I was a silent reader and I was lurking, I was here on the 100th page celebration post (and if I remember correctly, it was the first celebration post :D), then, after I joined, I was here for the 200th, 300th and 400th page celebration posts, then, on the 500th page post, I got finally mentioned by the awesome, funny @thoron !!! :D I'm honoured! :) Thank you very much! :D 

Thank you very much @yaoimazter78 for making the three kinds of alarm/notif tones of Johnny's voice. :) I can't wait to put these how alarm tone and hear Johnny's voice first thing in the morning. :D

@gayyoxx I think that ZZ photoshot video is not from today but it was taken some days ago.

@joycemay I'll send a message for you. :)

Thank you for sharing that awesome HC fancam @kakelet @Norah and thanks for the download links @ximichem

EDIT: I swear that not only the public, but also all the guest were squealing like crazy fangirls! XD (like us. XD) That was an awesome YuZhou moment. :wub: I'm at work and I'm smiling like an idiot. (:sweatingbullets:) LOL There was so much complicity between them, I bet that with a HD fancam we can study better their (intense) gazes. :D

Happy to see (hot) Johnny again. :D Oh, and Johnny with glasses. :phew:

• Like 17

32 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:
Please watch it before it get delete OMG..but Jingyu dlkasjfaklsdjfaksdfjaskdfj I'm screaming all the time sorry!!

Now i know why they want to cut this 'intimate scene' so much HAHAHAH OKAYYY FINEEE

omg i'm dead at zz getting flipped in 3 seconds, the pressing zz's arms up into the mat is too gh/bly for my own sanity...

lmao the teammates coyly slapping jy, it clearly went through their minds as well

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

I think this is for Alexander T. Zhao..

Johnny gifs..

That was recently taken, right? I thought Vivi jie's IG uploaded one of the photos yesterday. I was thinking that JY looks pensive in the photo because of that's what the photographer asked him to do so. But looking at this video, he does look tired? He has swollen eye bags and his gaze is not as sharp as usual.

Maybe he spent sleepless nights comforting ZZ and accompanying him playing LOL.

Hoping you happiness as always, JY, ZZ.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, shuwei said:

omg i'm dead at zz getting flipped in 3 seconds, the pressing zz's arms up into the mat is too gh/bly for my own sanity...

lmao the teammates coyly slapping jy, it clearly went through their minds as well

Yeah i know!!! ZZ's teammates slapping JY and was like hey, this is a show man, don't need to over do it HAHAHA it's so guhai I can't breath!! I don't know how many times they are like this in their bedroom, playing with each other when no one watching, I bet JY will do even more embarrassing things with ZZ *my imagination going wild*

• Like 16

On 4/6/2016 at 4:40 AM, Norah said:

So about that Annual Billboard Music Festival on the 9th, it's just confirmed that ZZ got first place under the most popular network drama idol award :blush:

Credit: Oasis's Weibo

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Congratulations ZZ !!!!! 

• Like 16

42 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

I'm relieved, thank you so much.. :D

Welcome :) I am sure someone can provide a full transcript later :P Sorry am quite busy at the moment.

29 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Thank you so much for the quick reply. 

...those kissy faces he is making is so distracting hahaha. 

Looks like you contributed to the 4.5 million views of distraction in the past hour. Can you imagine that in one hour, this video had this much views!

• Like 10

Awww Man!!! I slept early yesterday and look at all the cookies I missed. Been reading for the past one hour to make it up for the lost time in my lunch break... 

Belated Happy 500th everyone... 

Thank you @thoron for your lovely post and for mentioning me... am really honoured

Every thing seriously reminds of songs lately...

I remembered a very good one by Shania Twain. I would like to dedicate it to this forum specially... 

"Looks like we made it

Look how far we've come my baby

We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night"

Life without this forum will be incomplete for me now... 

I would like to thank all who have made this forum a lovely heaven for all JY and ZZ lovers..

Love you all...:heart:

The happy camp fancam was the best 500th gift one can ever have.. thank you people

There are so many I want to thank  -all translators, gif and video spammers, fan art contributors, everyone who loves and prays for my boys..

Now eagerly waiting for HC and Fan meet... :wub:

• Like 20

9 hours ago, thoron said:

please tell her to join and am sure shell fit right it with the mommy club here.

is that right auntie @sohocomo?

..for whatever its worth, your loving account of your uncoditional love for your son has made me

appreciate my mom even more.. and all mothers for that matter. thank you..  big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

The more love you give, the more you get back :heart:

@thoron dahlin', whether you like it or not I'm adopting you as well :D

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Bach then when I was a silent reader and I was lurking, I was here on the 100th page celebration post (and if I remember correctly, it was the first celebration post :D), then, after I joined, I was here for the 200th, 300th and 400th page celebration posts, then, on the 500th page post, I got finally mentioned by the awesome, funny @thoron !!! :D I'm honoured! :) Thank you very much! :D 

Thank you very much @yaoimazter78 for making the three kinds of alarm/notif tones of Johnny's voice. :) I can't wait to put these how alarm tone and hear Johnny's voice first thing in the morning. :D

@gayyoxx I think that ZZ photoshot video is not from today but it was taken some days ago.

@joycemay I'll send a message for you. :)

Thank you for sharing that awesome HC fancam @kakelet @Norah and thanks for the download links @ximichem

EDIT: I swear that not only the public, but also all the guest were squealing like crazy fangirls! XD (like us. XD) That was an awesome YuZhou moment. :wub: I'm at work and I'm smiling like an idiot. (:sweatingbullets:) LOL There was so much complicity between them, I bet that with a HD fancam we can study better their (intense) gazes. :D

Happy to see (hot) Johnny again. :D Oh, and Johnny with glasses. :phew:

You're quite welcome sweetie...im happy you like em. 

I'm thinking of going over the series and some of their more interesting interviews and bts to make more interesting notification tones. Will certainly post links here of the finish products:) 

9 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

I've been waiting for this... hahahah

Hide contents

Credit:  瑜洲制霸

5e615563jw1f2o9mqgfrgj20a00cvwg9.jpg

Ohmmmmy they work realllllly fast:) 

• Like 5