On April 7, 2016 at 5:01 PM, thoron said:

your mind is soo 'unpure'  these days.. hehe

I don't know what you're talking about...I'm the paragon of purity ;)

Now...
On the topic of JY and/or ZZ reading the novel and possibly wanting to try new things for their own pleasure life experiences...

B1QgkDn.png

fanfiction removed

Okay I seriously need to go take a walk around Seoul and actually eat food and drink liquids and do something other than sit in front of my computer :crazy:

(It's clearly doing my imagination no good. Now it's just inappropriately overactive :sweatingbullets: ...or is it 'overactive inappropriately'...)

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, guhai said:

---

Now it's just inappropriately overactive :sweatingbullets:

i see someone or better yet.. someTHING's excited..

hehehe

:P:D

tumblr_mdij7mflot1qetp0uo2_250.gif

I HEAR SEOUL ISSUING A B*NER ALERT..

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, guhai said:

Now...

On the topic of JY and/or ZZ reading the novel and possibly wanting to try new things for their own pleasure life experiences...

Okay I seriously need to go take a walk around Seoul and actually eat food and drink liquids and do something other than sit in front of my computer :crazy:

(It's clearly doing my imagination no good. Now it's just inappropriately overactive :sweatingbullets: ...or is it 'overactive inappropriately'...)

NOOOOOOOO! Please continue this one! Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseeee... :tears:

Bribe a cookies? :cookie: :phew:

• Like 11

On 4/7/2016 at 11:44 AM, sohocomo said:

The more love you give, the more you get back :heart:

@thoron dahlin', whether you like it or not I'm adopting you as well :D

:heart::heart::heart:

When I read the story of your son coming out to you, I was very touched. I am sure it was not easy and so happy for the acceptance that you have for him.

Spoiler

EDIT: I think reflecting myself like this is one of my 12 steps of reducing my addiction.

On 4/7/2016 at 0:02 PM, Jinkz said:

:lol::lol::lol: big whale... :lol::lol::lol:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Nooooooo!!!! Baby whale is much MUCH MUCH more handsome than this!!! Go and re-do it please! 

LOL

Spoiler

@_supermai

Hi sweetie, so how did your research went? 

Well, I am quite happy that it's not only me who has been so incorporated in this series. It even came to the point that I am really crying because I cannot find any output due to sepanx. It's hard to tell someone my situation, srsly guys I was depressed as I got so attached to them. I have been a fangirl for almost 10 years but not to this extent that I was crying and I was looking for someone who can fully understand what I was sobbing for.

Do you think my case is weird? I am trying to put distance between real life and fantasy. Maybe because I have a huge fetish for BL esp. if both of them are straight. I have watched BL movies and series already in the past but this is different. *sobs* I am afraid this is some kind of a medical disorder. :vicx: 

I can't tell my fiance about my obsession to BL. He saw me one time staring at a gif of JY & ZZ and told me the basic line "they're gay". Of course not. I don't want them to be like that because I enjoy watching them being straight guys doing BL stuff.

In my humble opinion I do not know if I am qualified to answer this. But fetishes, it's something normal and fandom is something that I just encountered the last year started with Kdrama Healer. It was a new thing for me. I like to analyze my life, and why I do certain things, and what's the reason behind it. For me, it helps with life. To understand the reason behind it, then able to manage it (please don't shoot me when I am still flying all over the forum, drool here and there to every fan manips pics, gifs, vids, and whatever especially baby whale). As you can see going through the forum, you are not the only one. If you want to manage the addiction, I can not really tell you how, as I am still in, and as people also have different coping material on managing their life. I am sure if you step back for a while, you will know what's best way for you to handle it. (writing this while writing my essays, and listening to Eason Chan 10 years). 

I have to tell you that I am trying hard, I mean strivingly hard to differentiate between them irl and them in the series. I try to be logical, and failed many times of course, but most of all, I just try to enjoy this feeling of late fandom. I do hope that your fiance won't mind much of your preferences of BL though. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

omg i'm dead at zz getting flipped in 3 seconds, the pressing zz's arms up into the mat is too gh/bly for my own sanity...

lmao the teammates coyly slapping jy, it clearly went through their minds as well

Is it just me or does it look like JY is being very forceful when he's clamping down on first ZZ's neck and then most of all his arms. It looks almost violent! He really, REALLY wants to win this (and most of all, of course, have ZZ under him again. Grinding. He enjoys this so, so much.)

And wow, JY is so cute in his video. I'm at work (yes, me too!) so I can't listen. I can't understand him anyway so pictures is all I get.

And wow, ZZ is ALSO so very lovely in this new photoshoot. He's got such great hair, it can be styled so many different ways. I love it. 

This has been a good day for the fandom so far. :)

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Is it just me or does it look like JY is being very forceful when he's clamping down on first ZZ's neck and then most of all his arms. It looks almost violent! He really, REALLY wants to win this (and most of all, of course, have ZZ under him again. Grinding. He enjoys this so, so much.)

jy's definitely being forceful, which is normal for since they are wrestling. but what's funny is that as soon as you hold someone's arms above their head, it looks sexually forceful...which it why it was used for the infamous 50 shades of grey poster lol. hence zz's teammates were like "wait..." haha

• Like 15

9 hours ago, lovehaiyin said:

Oh my world, I love love this video clip of Jingyu....!!lol..... Guys,  look at his 'reaction' to ZhouZhou...??!!! Isn't that 'PURE JEALOUSY?!!?' and a 'Gu Hai' 'possessive angry look' when he noticed ZhouZhou was hugged by another guy for pictures??!!.. look at him...haha.. our 'whale' , IT'S 'jealousy!' for sure!! from him no doubt,  and the way he 'reacted & looked away quickly' when zhouzhou glanced over at him... aaawwwh... Jingyu, you are 'hooked' with 'LouYin ZhouZhou' in real life too!! AAAA aah hh...bursting with joy - meeeeeee.....lol..... crazy, but soooo happy sooooo fired up by this video bit lol....(thankyou soooomuch for posting this..whoever!!! its magical and confirmed something of Jingyu's attraction and affection for ZhouZhou haha..!!)..  NOW i really believe - 'Whale' has 'REAL FEELINGS' for our gorgeous ZhouZhou!!lol.. as I can seriously read people's feelings - and so often its right cos i work with people/analyse people's reactions on daily basis lol... and from this video clip i'm sooo sure that our equally gorgeous 'Whale' HAS REAL AFFECTIONS for Zhouzhou!!!  Squealing with joy for this evidence and prove hahaha.....AWESOME......!!!!! AAAAAhhh...so in love with YuZhouYu EVEN MORE NOW!!!  Please please 'Whale'  DO PURSUE, LOVE & BE POSSESSIVE of ZhouZhou as 'Gu Hai over LouYin!!! We're ALL BEHIND U!!! FIGHTING FIGHTING!!!!!!!  THERE'S ROMANCE in the air for our YuZhouYu!!!!! Sooooo over the mooon noww....Happy everyone!lol.. love you all the same!!!:)))))))....xxx..

What's this video clip? I don't see it! Help!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

It's not just you. To be honest when I first saw it I thought too that it was a indeed a bit violent and I almost didn't like it.  Seeing the picture of it before I expected something different. (and I couldn't help but thinking that ZZ injured his wrist in this 'fight', but hope not) 

Of course JY didn't mean to do any harm, but just as you said he really wanted to win this. And seeing ZZ's reaction is 'Yeah, fine, whatever... I got use this anyway' :rolleyes: ... and i knew from the start that I can't win against a jiu jitsu champion.

I hope they won't cut this out, it'd be nice seeing their faces up close as well. If I remember correctly on the pictures taken about their wrestling they are smiling, ZZ has a wide smile on his face as well, so it's no doubt they pretty much enjoyed themselves here :w00t:

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

It's not just you. To be honest when I first saw it I thought too that it was a indeed a bit violent and I almost didn't like it.  Seeing the picture of it before I expected something different. (and I couldn't help but thinking that ZZ injured his wrist in this 'fight', but hope not) 

Of course JY didn't mean to do any harm, but just as you said he really wanted to win this. And seeing ZZ's reaction is 'Yeah, fine, whatever... I got used this anyway' :rolleyes: ... and i knew from the start that I can't win against a jiu jitsu champion.

I hope they won't cut this out, it'd be nice seeing their faces up close as well. If I remember correctly on the pictures taken about their wrestling they are smiling, ZZ has a wild smile on his face as well, so it's no doubt they pretty much enjoyed themselves here :w00t:

Yes, exactly, those HUGE grins on both their faces speak a different language. If you don't know that, it could look overly violent, because it looks like JY is SLAMMING ZZ's arms to the ground, really hard. Like he's saying ' stay there, you little [choose your own word here] don't you dare move anymore!'. 

I wonder if ZZ thought he had a chance now, since JY isn't as big anymore. And we KNOW ZZ's been working out. But alas, he can't beat the technique expert! And he can't beat the fact that JY already knows how ZZ moves. :)

Thank you @estreline for translating what JY said! He always surprises me with being so caring and sweet. He seems to be someone who thinks a lot, probably turns things over in his head over and over. 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Yes, exactly, those HUGE grins on both their faces speak a different language. If you don't know that, it could look overly violent, because it looks like JY is SLAMMING ZZ's arms to the ground, really hard. Like he's saying ' stay there, you little [choose your own word here] don't you dare move anymore!'. 

I have the perfect word to fill the blank

Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-01%20at%2014.45.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny today... Can someone kindly translate this please... 

LINIK

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

The title is "Sorry for keeping you waiting"

Basically, he is thanking fans for supporting him. He says that he has no backing and that he is not good at expressing himself. But he'd realised that his biggest motivation and support is from his fans. He feels blessed that he still has 2 million fans after all these times. Even though he might be tired, fan support motivates him. There are several outtakes to show that he put in a lot of effort to communicate clearly :)

23 minutes ago, estreline said:

"hello everyone im huang jingyu. this is my present for 2m fans. but its late night already. this time i prepared some performance for everyone. it is.. my live showering time (then pretended to get up and someone threw bricks at him:D).. recently everyone said i worked too hard, im too tired, but i have all of you who loves me, in my heart, my heart feels really happy. when i see all of you i feel really happy. actually im not really, im not a person who's good at talking. im not good at expressing my feeling. im not good at humor other people and make them happy. im just no one. but after i walked a long way, i found out that i have a big support from everyone. actually its because of you guys. its because of your supports behind me. im not afraid of anything. no matter how hard it is, i would be able to overcome it.many times this was asked to me, what is my biggest gain? i thought about this a lot. it would be my "whale protection group" (his fans name) members. for a long time, there are people who loves me, there are people who doesnt like me, there are people who followed my daily activities. there are people  who followed me since the beginning until right now, now the people remained is still 2m, i still have 2m people who loves me. i tell you guys, i will remember everyone in my mind. then i will work really hard and fighting. i hope everyone will also work hard and fighting. last, i would like to send everyone one flying kiss..... its late already, quick go sleep. good night."

@xix19xix @estreline Thank you, thank you so much for translating... :grin:

• Like 10

On 4/7/2016 at 4:04 AM, kmmyzz said:

Waiting for @ximichem to compile the latest wallpapers by mr_wwwwwhale bc ohmygodddd lol the captions are so... sexy xD i'm still outside and my phone's dying :(

Can't wait to read through everything! I think I missed 2 pages already

If that's what you ask for..

Updating Mr_WWWWWHALE's phone wallpaper

Spoiler

Bonus

Spoiler

• Like 19