@Oline Oline I think we do have more than 100 facts on YuZhou... this forum is a treasure trove of facts whether on YuZhou or ZZ or JY individually. I guess it's a matter of compiling facts from different pages. Someone can start the ball rolling by putting in one or two facts and if each member were to give their input, I'm pretty sure we can go beyond 100 facts.

• Like 11

This thread is really moving at lightning speed... wasn't it just yesterday when we hit the 500 pages mark? :)

Though it's been said many times, I still want to rehash this:

Thank You to everyone for posting up pictures, GIFs, sketches, fanarts, transcriptions, analysis, fanfics, links to fans' Weibo accounts, novel translations, bloopers, Easter egg, fancam videos, etc.

Keep them coming, everyone!

Thank You too for those of you who gave such an insightful input on the Gentle Monster sunnies and the second-by-second analysis of the Happy Camp video (I don't think I've ever scrutinised a 36-second video so intently in my life...it probably helps that BoA's Distance makes a perfect background music to listen to while I'm er... analysing =D)

A shoutout to @aeislaeigh for posting the videos of JY with the monkey puppet….my heart practically melted from the first time I viewed the videos and it's still making my heart aflutter no matter how many times I view the videos...it's just cuteness overload :D

Oh, JY, you've always been such an uber cool, macho guy in my eyes but the monkey doll videos let me and your fans catch a glimpse of the rarely seen adorable and child-like side of you.

It almost makes me wish that someone will give ZZ a puppy or a kitty hand doll-cum-puppet just so that he has some sort of couple item with JY and maybe, ape JY’s cutesy antics too (haha, please excuse me and my delusional thoughts)

And Thanks @thoron for the zodiac analysis mention. 

Anyway, everyone, stay addicted and here's to hoping for another 500 pages (and more) of endless ZZ and JY news and pics.

• Like 14

19 hours ago, victortou said:

you guys are crazy! just one day without reading my posts and ...poof 14 extra pages

太夸张了 -_____-

anyway I just watched Jingyu's interview uploaded by lovely things...oh my days am I in love

and I'm still on 21/97 of the addicted web novel :D going to take it slow and try to find a real life boyfriend instead :/

ZZ on the other hand...I wonder if he is alright? I've been reading about him in recent posts...plagiarism and blablabla

This thread can easily jump 20 pages in one night. xD

7 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

First of all, blessing @ximichem with lots of love and cookies

:heart::heart::heart::heart::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Because!!

- JY's mouth slightly opened

- JY's eyes half-opened in the sexiest way

- ZZ's lust burning through his body

- MY SHIP, MY PAIRING, MY CP

--

Also, finally finished subbing JY's interview. Might have slight errors here and there as it was translated from Chinese to Korean to English, also translation may vary from a person's view. Enjoy! And sorry for the crappy sub, it's been soooo long I haven't sub a thing.

I wonder what JingYu was thinking when he mentioned sex function, instead of function, of an electrical product. Gosh. He didn't even bat an eye when he corrected himself though. Is he covering up smoothly or what? xD

@thoron I like your reserved post because I know it will be something awesome, which it is~

• Like 8

Why didn't I know about this one? WHY?

Spoiler

WHO THE HECK GAVE ZZ THAT PINK HAT? IT'S A SIN!!! TTATT

005Ipxdzgw1eztq4dl16jj33v82kuu0z.jpg005Ipxdzgw1eztq4gkbptj30zk0m87e0.jpg

005Ipxdzgw1eykbqfyutxj30rs15o7cf.jpg005Ipxdzgw1eykbrc17alj30se16ln5r.jpg

Cr on pic

wow, I just realized the whole notif on my Weibo is all about ZZ (and JY)'s old pic, some were even at the series's conference in Dec

why? what's going on? Why digging old pics and fancam? Why suddenly gets so emotional? TTATT

• Like 14

1 hour ago, SueLyinn said:

@Oline Oline I think we do have more than 100 facts on YuZhou... this forum is a treasure trove of facts whether on YuZhou or ZZ or JY individually. I guess it's a matter of compiling facts from different pages. Someone can start the ball rolling by putting in one or two facts and if each member were to give their input, I'm pretty sure we can go beyond 100 facts.

In the 100 facts, we should make a collection of YuZhou weibo interaction. I cannot find all the screen caps, especially because some of the weibo moments were deleted :bawling: A collection will be gold!!

• Like 2

@kakelet @Norah thank yoo for sharing the video. made my day!

the whiteshirt guy and whiteshirt girl are my spirit animals! their reaction was exactly my reaction when JY slammed ZZ down..

giphy.gif

"AAAAAHHH THEYRE DOING 'IT' LIVE. IM DEAD! i-dont-want-to-see-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13silly-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011love-struck-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900 "

-----

@aeislaeigh ty for the pic..

cNuJCRE.jpg

Guys did i miss something.. when this was first posted pages back..

the way i understood it.. i thought JY was visiting a massage parlor to relax..

but now i realize he's wearing the SPA uniform.. is this work-related? a shoot or maybe an endorsement?

Can someone clarify?

BTW, that girl is seriouly eye-frucking JY and i can't blame her..

-----

@ximichem your spam is always a treat. :w00t:

006jRRdVjw1f2o05fxbung309109gnpe.gif

..i only got to watch snippets of this interview before via the posts here.. all cute.

they have so many interviews now i have hard time telling which from which.

name of the interview pls .. for "youknowwhat." whistling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

better yet, if there is already a full length english subbed video of this..

any kind soul to link me there please.. thank you. not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003

from all the 'slamming' and the steamy gifs, and @guhai 's recent derrty fanfic..

i need to cleanse my mind of impure salacious thoughts

and remind myself that ZZ is just a young cheerful innocent boy..

Spoiler

yes innocent..

who according to @guhai is now contemplating the pleasures of attacking his tight hole..

ah damnit!

there i go again.

hypnotized-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948999at-wits-end-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194899

but dont get me wrong, thank you and keep 'em coming!

EDIT: Is it just me.. or did anyone else spent time finding JINGYU in "FINDING JINGYU"

hypnotized-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948999

lol the fandom is getting crazy. ahloveit.

• Like 20

8 hours ago, ximichem said:

UPDATING ZZ BEIJING - SHENZHEN 160408

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Reveal hidden contents

006ql3vqjw1f2p651ji9wj30x60lz0wf.jpg006ql3vqjw1f2p65dgmrlj30w20mkq6j.jpg006ql3vqjw1f2p65epiy5j30zk0zkn23.jpg006ql3vqjw1f2p65frgwcj30uk0kwgom.jpg006ql3vqjw1f2p65h0ovsj30ti0m741z.jpg

Cr: CaTimmy_许魏洲微站

SO THIN

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Cr:薛定谔的粉红控

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! AFTER A FEW DAYS CANT SEE HIM AND NO NEWS ABOUT HIM!!! I MISS HIM SO richard simmons MUCH!!!! :bawling:  :bawling:

thank you for your update~~ :heart:

• Like 8

i just went through the last 4 pages and I have died and come back to life fro @ximichem's spam, ZZ fingers is so beautiful and typical guitarist fingers and i was starring at those veiny and beautiful arms for straight 15 minutes, your spam made my day. honestly both JY and ZZ arms are sin in itself THOSE VEINY ARMS NEEDS TO STOP for a moment and let me breaaathheeeee 

• Like 11