Guys because of the happy camp you just updated video now waiting for happy camp feel like 100years

Why why.......i think i am going to china tomorrow so i can beg HC manager to update the whole show!!!

Guys i think yuzhou are secretly in love 

In Every videos of them my heart beats very fast

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

The absolute worst thing they could do right now is avoid each other in public. If they were to do so, it would only fuel the rumors about their relationship. We saw the 'mob mentality' of the fans (and other guests) in the HC clip today. What was really just 2 friends, on opposite teams, wrestling in a game (nothing intimate or questionable in nature at all) became intimate and questionable in nature because of the reactions of the audience (and the other guests). If JY & ZZ were seen to be consciously avoiding each other (and it would be seen as a conscious act) the fans and media would not see it and say "Oh, they are just friends." It would definitely be viewed as an act to cover up what everyone thinks is going on.

Totally agree with what you've said. Don't feed the rumor mil !!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Totally agree with what you've said. Don't feed the rumor mil !!

The other side of this, though, is that you have people like us here who could take a simple handshake between the two and turn it into the first act of foreplay for a 12 hour marathon of passion...:w00t:

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, savekaya said:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:d03b9e0c00146ef76bc67a062e04b9b4

Rough translate:

GH: I should give my offerings (worship is the actual term)

BLY: People pray for a better afterlife, what do you want?

GH: I don’t wish for a better afterlife, all I want is to be with you for the rest of my life.

BLY: *laughs* I will release your soul from purgatory in God’s place!

GH: *laughs* My love, happy valentines.

This is like a ringtone for an app? It was recorded during valentines and I'm not sure if anyone posted it here. They recited this part of the novel(where they eloped to qingdao) that is like so sweet. I have no words AHAHAHAHA. 

Note: their actual voices btw. 

Credit for video: wb.

Ohhhhhmygawd...thank you for this... this is just awesome...is this something we should look forward to for S2 convo between GH and BLY? 

How could we possibly survive? 

Anyhow even though am supposed to be sleeping, I managed to make an mp3 rip before I sign off

Credit to savekaya and the original weibo uploader

• Like 9

Back, resolutely, to the web-aired series. It is a work of art, and has to be considered as so.

In Ep. 11, at 20.37 sq., Bai Luoyin’s father through Hai’s phone say something like :

- O Hay, it is such a long time since you did not come in our home to PLAY !

It must refer to Go-playing, as we have noticed the Go board at BLY’s room. This is another clue for this question I examined of BLY’s endowment for that game (as we see as much as 20 « handicap » black stones in his drawer), and my opinion on his character as one of a strategist.
Strategy is a long tradition in Chinese culture and civilisation. It goes back of course to Sun Zi and his Art of War (around 5th century BC). The main philosophic thesis consists in the use of the force of the adversary in a way it works in reverse (i.e. it exhausts itself in the dissipation of its own energy).

Note : of course this is what I understood from the English subs. Anyone well-read Chinese could confirm ? And to look at the novel ? And to confirm the depiction of BLY as a strategist.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

The other side of this, though, is that you have people like us here who could take a simple handshake between the two and turn it into the first act of foreplay for a 12 hour marathon of passion...:w00t:

ahh well that's different. It's not that easy to cure someone who has "OCD" ;)

"Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder is a common, chronic and long-lasting disorder in which a person has uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts (obsessions) and behaviors (compulsions) that he or she feels the urge to repeat over and over."

• Like 4

Guys look what i found about this video

A few days ago i Posted saying at the end of this video zz send jy message !!!

I think i was 99% right 

Because look at the glass wall behind them u can see zz using his phone and look how he was textibg and when he turn  it off and 1 second after that look jy's face u can tell he got a message and look how he was smiling!!!!

I mean why would zz send yj message he is beside him and he could just speak directly to him but he doesnt 

???????????????????????????????????????

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

:D:D:D 

Sooo true! If they have to choose either avoid each other (and fan the speculation on media) or behave properly as friends (and feed our shippers imagination) I surely hope they choose the second option ;) 

But yeah, I understand that they do not have the freedom to do whatever they want in public again (including behaving more than friends if they want to) like they were used to.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I woke up because my friend called me 10 times to say there's a new interview video of JY. You can see the video here, it's pretty similar to ZZ's previous interview 

Chinese Fan News Edition 2.0

Actually I am very curious about this interview because Chinese fans are keep talking about it and mentioning ZZ a lot, but I don't want to put here any misleading info again, so I am just hoping someone will translate it soon :lol:

• Like 8

Hi guys, I just finish translate that YuZhou timeline courtesy of Mplovego from Baidu forum.

I just use google docs and it was kind of messy but it'll do for now unless there is a better format.

EDIT: Ok, change my mind cause I see vandalism straight away

Since it looks like some ppl want to edit... Ok, I allow editing as experiment since I never used google docs in a collab setting.  

I'm not sure if I should release edit mode as public but anyone can comment. What do you guys think about the sharing settings?

Anyone want to edit pls pm me. 

• Like 21

32 minutes ago, sixte said:

Back, resolutely, to the web-aired series. It is a work of art, and has to be considered as so.

In Ep. 11, at 20.37 sq., Bai Luoyin’s father through Hai’s phone say something like :

- O Hay, it is such a long time since you did not come in our home to PLAY !

It must refer to Go-playing, as we have noticed the Go board at BLY’s room. This is another clue for this question I examined of BLY’s endowment for that game (as we see as much as 20 « handicap » black stones in his drawer), and my opinion on his character as one of a strategist.
Strategy is a long tradition in Chinese culture and civilisation. It goes back of course to Sun Zi and his Art of War (around 5th century BC). The main philosophic thesis consists in the use of the force of the adversary in a way it works in reverse (i.e. it exhausts itself in the dissipation of its own energy).

Note : of course this is what I understood from the English subs. Anyone well-read Chinese could confirm ? And to look at the novel ? And to confirm the depiction of BLY as a strategist.

"play" in Chinese is a common word for "hanging out". In the show, when BLY asked GH out to fish, he also used the word "play" and when YQ asked GH to visit his home in Tianjin, he also used the word "play". Not that I'm debunking your theory :)

• Like 6

5 hours ago, yuzhoulover said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Guys look what i found about this video

A few days ago i Posted saying at the end of this video zz send jy message !!!

I think i was 99% right 

Because look at the glass wall behind them u can see zz using his phone and look how he was textibg and when he turn  it off and 1 second after that look jy's face u can tell he got a message and look how he was smiling!!!!

I mean why would zz send yj message he is beside him and he could just speak directly to him but he doesnt 

???????????????????????????????????????

(adm. please allow the vid quot, it is for academic demonstration)

You are right here, youzhoulover. And I found something else, about when they are on the playground.

When relaxed and looking at the sky they lay on the green playing ground, (ZZ)Yin’s head on (JY)Hai’s belly at 0.58 they both have a laughter, and ZZ’s head bounces on JY’s belly, inducing a pleasure JY cannot control and his right leg goes up !
Highly significant indeed ! .

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

:D:D:D 

Sooo true! If they have to choose either avoid each other (and fan the speculation on media) or behave properly as friends (and feed our shippers imagination) I surely hope they choose the second option ;) 

But yeah, I understand that they do not have the freedom to do whatever they want in public again (including behaving more than friends if they want to) like they were used to.

Unfortunately being a celebrity has it's upside and it's downside. The more popular you become the less privacy you have to do what you want. It's very difficult to balance the two, and very rare.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Soohee ssi said:
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Why is he so cute nowdays??? Stop being cute you whale!! Please someone translate whatever in this video. Thanks.

OMG to the MOD's can i seriously swear here? i mean bluntly swear. y'all better stop people are dying now HAHAHAHAH 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Soohee ssi said:

Why is he so cute nowdays??? Stop being cute you whale!! Please someone translate whatever in this video. Thanks.

Yes, stop being cute, you whale, I have hard time already to stop being so obsessed with you. But, how can I when you keep teasing?

Hoarse sexy voice. Check.

Apparent canine teeth. Check.

Brash attitude. Check.

Playful attitude. Check.

Gorgeous smile. Check.

And he look so fresh in this interview, since in some of his recent interviews he look so tired. 

#yes, he is still off tune.

@gayyoxx from your IIRC list yesterday, I managed to re-read some of it on my leisure time. And I have not say thank you for this. THANK YOU!

Spoiler

1. When GH kidnapped BLY - first kiss.  Ep. 11

2. BLY thought he got Hepatitis B - GH masturbated BLY then masturbated himself. Ep. 12

3. GH kissed BLY foot - they masturbated each other, then GH teased BLY to show his *ss and BLY got upset LOL. Ep. 13 and the steamy part is in Ch. 97

4. After GY left GH's house and the boys fooling around with each other - GH gave BLY oral (I forgot whether BLY reciprocated it). Ep 14. He didn't reciprocated, but that was the first time he blushed after the oral. And then the novel said that he got another 3 round of hand jobs from his lover ---> Da Hai.

5. Christmas Eve - BLY kissed GH first (first time ever BLY initiated something) then GH flipped him. They then did intracrural to each other (putting it between the thighs). Ep. 15, and I think the steamy scene is in Ch. 115

The rest will be in Season 2, if they ever make any. 

6. Rape - GH penetrated BLY Still waiting for anyone to translate this part 

7. BLY penetrated GH back (for many times in one night!). Geez these boys... read this part, and CJD is really not interested in BLY's topping GH, she wants GH's on top that's why very little was described when BLY's on top. Boo!

8. Proper sex after GH studied gay sex (GH on top). Uhm. Oh yeah!

9. Many, many more LOL. Mostly (all?) with GH on top. 

And also happy over 500 pages yay!!!

Thank you @thoron for the shout out. I have yet found any other glorious feet  pics of baby Whale

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Scandani said:

Both of his legs are supporting ZZ's richard simmons, and both of his knee holding his body weight, so our ZZ is safe and sound guys and girls. And won't you look at Zhou Zhou's face. Is that a face of a person in pain?

#you don't need to answer that. My dirty minds has done the job already.

gah soompi edited my *ss word as richad simmons.

I get to repost this pic & re-phrase your words @Scandani

CesNuoDWsAAxAAq.jpg

JY legs are supporting ZZ's cupcake. ZZ's legs are widepread to fit in JY's cupcake :glasses:

• Like 20