43 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

LMAO I just bored so I'm making this. 

Today is such a happy days for us. We got so many photoshoot pictures from ZZ and we got to see his grandpa dancing. And the fancam of HC though. Such a tease! And a video from JY. He's such a sweetheart. Hope they can be more success in the future. 

Last but not least, the official photos of me waiting for both JY and ZZ to update their weibo

:) So pretty @Soohee ssi  :) But sit up straight - you're ruining your posture (auntie mode on :lol:)

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Scandani said:

We seems to always associate the word "Straight" to sexual orientation nowadays. Just to show where our minds are ;), waving @poetato too :D

my brain completely have his own minds and all but im not opposed of the idea of ZZ not being straight for 4 days so  :phew:

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

To everyone who has been messaging me about the graphic rape scene,

I just reached home and am very, very tired so I'm sorry that I couldn't send the translated scene tonight. :sweatingbullets: I'm off to bed now, hopefully I'll wake up to wonderful news and updates~

@kmmyzz please rest well! :3

• Like 2

3 hours ago, guhai said:

I don't know what you're talking about...I'm the paragon of purity ;)

Now...
On the topic of JY and/or ZZ reading the novel and possibly wanting to try new things for their own pleasure life experiences...

Okay I seriously need to go take a walk around Seoul and actually eat food and drink liquids and do something other than sit in front of my computer :crazy:

(It's clearly doing my imagination no good. Now it's just inappropriately overactive :sweatingbullets: ...or is it 'overactive inappropriately'...)

ohhhhmyyyyyyyy you have got to finish this pleaseeeeee...I nearly choked on my chocolate sundae reading JY asking for lube from CJD...hehehehehh that must have made CJD's day...no week...maybe even year hahhahahhaha

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@ayasdai Any news from Chinese fans on the laughing sound? I need any good news on YuZhou to ease my heart for academic purposes.

@gayyoxx No, they stopped discussing it, but hey had different opinions, some were convinced that it is ZZ, some that is Vivi and some couldn't even hear the laugh :lol:. Personally I think it wasn't ZZ. (they also would be careful not to release something so obvious)

Yeah, I've seen that too that Johnny is returning to Shanghai, made me sad too :( I hope they will sit together at the music festival. I'll be mad if they don't(or sad again).. I really detest whoever started that HC rumour. I don't want them to keep distance on the events they attend together. Now that we have seen the HC fancam it is so obvious there was nothing really to censor. It wasn't intimate that way. I hope next time fans won't take these rumours so seriously because it does more damage than good... 

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Yeah, I've seen that too that Johnny is returning to Shanghai, made me sad too :( I hope they will sit together at the music festival. I'll be mad if they don't(or sad again).. I really detest whoever started that HC rumour. I don't want them to keep distance on the events they attend together. Now that we have seen the HC fancam it is so obvious there was nothing really to censor. It wasn't intimate that way. I hope next time fans won't take these rumours so seriously because it does more damage than good... 

Yeah. Hopefully they still able to interact in public just like what friends do.

Spoiler

If they avoid each other in public, for me this is worse than ever. The short happy moments of HC and RFT2 when I could see them comfortable being together in public seem so far away already. Hopefully, current condition is not that bad.

On another note, how many followers does ZZ have on weibo? Hopefully he will have 2 millions soon.

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Yeah. Hopefully they still able to interact in public just like what friends do.

Reveal hidden contents

If they avoid each other in public, for me this is worse than ever. The short happy moments of HC and RFT2 when I could see them comfortable being together in public seem so far away already. Hopefully, current condition is not that bad.

On another note, how many followers does ZZ have on weibo? Hopefully he will have 2 millions soon.

I just checked, is that supposed to be 1,81mill since Johnny's 2,04mill

http://m.weibo.cn/u/1797270765?jumpfrom=weibocom

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

@gayyoxx No, they stopped discussing it, but hey had different opinions, some were convinced that it is ZZ, some that is Vivi and some couldn't even hear the laugh :lol:. Personally I think it wasn't ZZ. (they also would be careful not to release something so obvious)

When is the actual HC program to be shown? I mean the "official" version and not the fan cam stuff. I'm curious about what's going to be kept in and what's going to be edited out. 

• Like 1

Watching the vid from HC, I don't think it was violent at all. It was very swift and smooth. If anything, I noticed that JY was very careful with ZZ. ZZ had the tendency to go off the mattress (many times), and JY always pulled him back in the middle of the mattress before pushing him down. This was particularly clear during the last knock down, when JY had had ZZ's legs locked and only pushed him down on the mattress after moving the both of them back inside, far from the mattress's edge.

That was what I observed. Hope it was not my delusional mind speaking :">

• Like 11

Oh my... I came on hours ago to catch up and send my 500th wishes but got seriously sidetracked. Happy Belated Everyone :blush: :heart: !!!!! These 500 pages have come so fast that it is still hard to believe that this series brought us together just shy of 2 months! I was freaking out when a was going through pages and seeing content free IG posts and deleted media... "This is what you get for not keeping up :crazy: - leaks get posted and deleted and you miss out!" 

img]

@Norah words cannot express! That 'here you go' link just made my day! Will be waiting for HD versions for research purposes ;)! Anyway, you guys wishing everyone increased insight, optimism, creativity, enthusiasm - the whole shebang for the next 100 pages. These 100 pages come so fast now that I feel we could wait a bit longer to celebrate, but hey lets keep the tradition up :rolleyes:!  

Peace & Love as always everyone!

:heart:

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

When is the actual HC program to be shown? I mean the "official" version and not the fan cam stuff. I'm curious about what's going to be kept in and what's going to be edited out. 

Actually I am not sure (and can't remember:blink:). I know there were few different dates coming out after the recording. But it's maybe on the 16th April? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It should be aired at 16 April 20.30 China time (I am not sure about the hour, though).

• Like 5

22 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Ugh... I need my dose JY-ZZ lovely moments. A new one. 

Hide contents

And I am truly afraid of what will happen to myself after Thailand fan meeting LOL.

Me TOO.... I dunno what happen To me (US) next after Thai FM. There is no Schedule they together again, right ? :cry:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Actually I am not sure (and can't remember:blink:). I know there were few different dates coming out after the recording. But it's maybe on the 16th April? 

6 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

It should be aired at 16 April 20.30 China time (I am not sure about the hour, though).

Thank you!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

If they avoid each other in public, for me this is worse than ever. The short happy moments of HC and RFT2 when I could see them comfortable being together in public seem so far away already. Hopefully, current condition is not that bad

The absolute worst thing they could do right now is avoid each other in public. If they were to do so, it would only fuel the rumors about their relationship. We saw the 'mob mentality' of the fans (and other guests) in the HC clip today. What was really just 2 friends, on opposite teams, wrestling in a game (nothing intimate or questionable in nature at all) became intimate and questionable in nature because of the reactions of the audience (and the other guests). If JY & ZZ were seen to be consciously avoiding each other (and it would be seen as a conscious act) the fans and media would not see it and say "Oh, they are just friends." It would definitely be viewed as an act to cover up what everyone thinks is going on.

• Like 16