11 hours ago, poetato said:

i just went through the last 4 pages and I have died and come back to life fro @ximichem's spam, ZZ fingers is so beautiful and typical guitarist fingers and i was starring at those veiny and beautiful arms for straight 15 minutes, your spam made my day. honestly both JY and ZZ arms are sin in itself THOSE VEINY ARMS NEEDS TO STOP for a moment and let me breaaathheeeee 

Glad you survived >"< stay tuned cuz I just found more gif. erm, about those hands, folder in my laptop piles up to 70+ pics of hands and fingers and whatever related >"<

• Like 7

So, soompi forum is back on yayyyyyy!!!!

I took a day off of school today and re read few chapters of the novel. Thank you for the kind souls who translated it and shared it, was it you @alvinboi?

I have few rolling eyes moment when I read some chapters, especially when CJD repeated herself that these boys are not attracted to any other male, just to each other. And when Gu Hai was studying the male kamasutra, the translation wrote that is not as if he is interested in male sex. Am sorry, but wtf is that?

Is it just her smart move to get the hetero women to stay tune and not get scared much by the idea of homosexuality? And tried hard to steer the crowd that these boys are straight ( you can see me rolling eyes and one eyebrow up) but they only have desire for each other, and that's why the word pansexual came out?

I have read some discussion pages ago that at least the boys would be bisexual if not gay. If they both were attracted to their previous gfs physically at least. I just somehow feel a bit insulted to read that particular sentence. I mean, what's wrong if they're indeed gay? (The characters I mean). Is it because writing them as pure gay will be a big no no since even the bl themed was banned and maybe if it's pure gay movie of boys in their adolescene coming of age  perhaps a bit too much for the society? If this had been discussed would you please show me where? 

Thank you.

Looking at @aeislaeigh & @ximichem new pics of ZZ, now they're both seems losing weight. Before it was just obvious that Johnny lost so much weight, but now Timmy too :( 

• Like 6

Amazing this thread, thank you so much  and thankful you guys in Addicted Family. I now continue rewatching Addicted and learn by heart every details, I even remember the face whose abductor BLN :).

And  Yu and ZZ was born to be loved by us. Support our boys as long as possible.

• Like 8

Soompi forum is back! :D I was worried this morning lol I'm too addicted...

I'm so happy to see smiling!ZhouZhou again! :D But omg guys, his expression is totally, so UKE! XD 

(After Johnny, now it's his turn, he has lost weight, guess stress 'hit' him. :/ I was sure he would back smiling but looking skinnier...)

@thoron He was filming for a new TV show.

Thanks for all the pics @aeislaeigh.:)

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, elppa said:

@gayyoxx http://cloud.quklive.com/cloud/a/9460020751124963

Livestream with Xu vveiZhou, starts from 17h30 to 23.00 - in chinese GMT. All soompiers, please show up, give our baobei so much love and proud.

Thank you! Yay, soompi is online again at the right moment for streaming!

Yeah, ZZ has lost weight, hasn't he? Poor boy. Let me hug you? *hug*

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny for Phoenx Fashion  (gifs)

Reveal hidden contents

Credit:  凤凰时尚

3oGRFkxVk4sVildk7m.gif

3oGRFm21brGAHGIZd6.gif

l4hLB0t77Qm1YzdAc.gif

Gosh.... watching JY's BTS photoshoot always makes me blushing and grinning like idiot :blush:

3 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Soompi forum is back! :D I was worried this morning lol I'm too addicted...

me tooo..

I just experienced the most boring time that is when soompi down :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Scandani said:

So, soompi forum is back on yayyyyyy!!!!

I took a day off of school today and re read few chapters of the novel. Thank you for the kind souls who translated it and shared it, was it you @alvinboi?

I have few rolling eyes moment when I read some chapters, especially when CJD repeated herself that these boys are not attracted to any other male, just to each other. And when Gu Hai was studying the male kamasutra, the translation wrote that is not as if he is interested in male sex. Am sorry, but wtf is that?

Is it just her smart move to get the hetero women to stay tune and not get scared much by the idea of homosexuality? And tried hard to steer the crowd that these boys are straight ( you can see me rolling eyes and one eyebrow up) but they only have desire for each other, and that's why the word pansexual came out?

I have read some discussion pages ago that at least the boys would be bisexual if not gay. If they both were attracted to their previous gfs physically at least. I just somehow feel a bit insulted to read that particular sentence. I mean, what's wrong if they're indeed gay? (The characters I mean). Is it because writing them as pure gay will be a big no no since even the bl themed was banned and maybe if it's pure gay movie of boys in their adolescene coming of age  perhaps a bit too much for the society? If this had been discussed would you please show me where? 

Thank you.

Looking at @aeislaeigh & @ximichem new pics of ZZ, now they're both seems losing weight. Before it was just obvious that Johnny lost so much weight, but now Timmy too :( 

I would say it is more of letting people know that love is not restricted by gender, looks nor money, power and fame.

I don't believe that writing the characters as pure gay had any effect.  CJD seemed to keep a realistic feel to it where the boys were mutual acquaintances before proceeding further. When one hears BL stories,  we immediately assume that one of the boys are gay and turned the other or both are gay that found one another and fell in love. Having desire for one another can be due to personality and behavior.  Like JY  said in the Netease interview, at times you like a person instantly when you meet them.

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

I would say it is more of letting people know that love is not restricted by gender, looks nor money, power and fame.

I don't believe that writing the characters as pure gay had any effect.  CJD seemed to keep a realistic feel to it where the boys were mutual acquaintances before proceeding further. When one hears BL stories,  we immediately assume that one of the boys are gay and turned the other or both are gay that found one another and fell in love. Having desire for one another can be due to personality and behavior.  Like JY  said in the Netease interview, at times you like a person instantly when you meet them.

Thanks for that Cynnamin, I do not believe in the theory of one can turn the other gay, and I have seen and read that it been discussed already by some people in the forum. Having desire for one another despite their sexes is exactly the definition of pansexual, if my memory serves me right. They will just love the person, does not matter what sexes they have. What I got from the translation was somewhat more in the spectrum to convince me as a reader that they're both straight guys who just have the hot for each other.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny for Phoenx Fashion  (gifs)

Hide contents

Credit:  凤凰时尚

3oGRFm21brGAHGIZd6.gif

He is such a tease and a poser. 

Pffff. So gorgeous!

Thank you for all of wonderful pics and gifs and vids @aeislaeigh

And giving you better manips of ZZ's cover

@Cynnamin This is why I think I need to get a hold of the novel if it ever be translated to English fully, to understand each character's more. I do not judge her writing at this point, I just don't understand the necessity to pointed out that these boys just have the hot for each other in turn trying to paint them normal, but of course this interpretation perhaps due to my own lack of understanding of the novel itself. 

• Like 9

i could literally wax poetry on how cute zz is. it almost seems like he's incapable of not smiling. and he's wearing a tshirt that has his autograph and cat drawing on it then got shy when the fans commented on it lmao (even his hat is cute...)

https://twitter.com/minoconda/status/718358809681489921

more cat things...

Spoiler

CfflmLEW8AAdZ4v.jpg:large

Cff0g4FXEAEUWIf.jpg:large

telling fans to watch his bag lol nooooo this friendliness

https://twitter.com/flukegirl_/status/718310631405961216

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Thanks for that Cynnamin, I do not believe in the theory of one can turn the other gay, and I have seen and read that it been discussed already by some people in the forum. Having desire for one another despite their sexes is exactly the definition of pansexual, if my memory serves me right. They will just love the person, does not matter what sexes they have. What I got from the translation was somewhat more in the spectrum to convince me as a reader that they're both straight guys who just have the hot for each other.

Alot of people are disillusioned by the allure of love at first sight or love due to features. What I love about CJD's writing is the slow developing connection between both boys and the discovery of feelings for one another. It shows that love has no fixed rules and it can happen to anyone. The way she wrote about it showed their reluctance towards the feelings growing for one another but the overwhelming desire to see the other happy and cared for. 

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Thank you! Yay, soompi is online again at the right moment for streaming!

Yeah, ZZ has lost weight, isn't he? Poor boy. Let me hug you? *hug*

I thought that you want to hug me..then.. :vicx: oops... you want to hug ZZ? Please, hug my baobei anytime you want to.. ^^ Baobei is to be cherished, right?

I hope we send him love as international-fans, please restrain y(our )urge for so private or "sensitive" questions.. I love him so much. Please kind to him. Let he knows that soompiers from all around the world love him.

I wonder what could I do for him?? This question keeps spinning in my mind...*sobs*

I don't know what to say to him..maybe I will faint in front of the computer without typing a word.. 

*Edit: OMG. PLEASE HELP ME, I want to know What time (hour and minute) was he born on 20th Oct? and his type of blood. Maybe Zhou's as well as JingYu's. As if he lets me know.. please, help me soompiers. . please ask him for me, iF you want to know too.

Thanks @ximichem are you Zhou-fan only? and @fingerandpaws @kmmyzz @aeislaeigh (your name makes my tongue and my mind have few more twists) @ayasdai for lovely pics and being informative.

Thanks @gashupingo for timeline. I love it

I am trying to remember all your names. It seems that we have fell in love with the same guys.

#fangirling soooooo harddddd

• Like 16

5 hours ago, ximichem said:

Glad you survived >"< stay tuned cuz I just found more gif. erm, about those hands, folder in my laptop piles up to 70+ pics of hands and fingers and whatever related >"<

I BARELY SURVIVED but i came back for more, thank you sooooo much for spamming this forums with their beautiful beautiful hands and fingers and vivid mental image that popped up everytime i see their hands, what they could do with those strong hands to each other  i have problems, don't i? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3