44 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Fanart time :) (cr on pics)

Can someone kindly translate them? :wub:

d7b0f4dca144ad3459d30c38d7a20cf430ad85b1

ZZ: Wanna swap? / JY: No!

fc32ae10728b4710d1df7873c4cec3fdfd032335

(Are they FengSong & Chen Wen?)

Top: Guy in suit's action: Look around / FS: Don't make a sound... Sshhh... / CW: Err... (A muffled sound)

Bottom: We will get exposed...

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

There are 3 download links in the post. And need to put password. But nevermind, I'll upload somewhere else since there are ppl who can't even open weibo.

Wait, what service to upload :sweatingbullets: please suggest.

Thank you~~~

mediafire usually good? The speed is decent and the file stays for long time.

or youtube? I can rip videos/mp3s from youtube, for educational purposes hehehe

• Like 4

I am calling again for the fabulous @sohocomo and her analysis skills. :wub:

Watching the interview with ZZ I noticed few things when he was asked about the CP thing. First he said that they are originally a couple, then when asking if he minds it his face changes suddenly, becomes serious and while answering "We are cp in the series, outside the series we are good friends" his eyes move around rapidly. (I don't think it was analysed here before? And we are suckers for a good ol' analysis :phew:)

Here is the short vid from @estreline 

Spoiler

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Thank you~~~

mediafire usually good? The speed is decent and the file stays for long time.

or youtube? I can rip videos/mp3s from youtube, for educational purposes hehehe

The Stockholm Lover song is by Eason Chan which he sang 10 years also.
https://www.mediafire.com/?dm4uqc7vo3lau08

Lyrics:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/%E6%96%AF%E5%BE%B7%E5%93%A5%E7%88%BE%E6%91%A9%E6%83%85%E4%BA%BA-lover-stockholm-syndrom.html

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Just save like pics (Right click->save image as..), usually album/ folders in PC and Android display gif, I don't think IOS do.

It does not work on my Mac, it is saved as the original picture (1 gifs consist of 4 separate pics). I have no PC nor android #cry a little. But, Thank you.

• Like 1

Just now, Scandani said:

It does not work on my Mac, it is saved as the original picture (1 gifs consist of 4 separate pics). I have no PC nor android #cry a little. But, Thank you.

hmm, that's what I indicate, Apple hasn't worked on format for gif, sadly

Other solution: save it in your phone, send to FB message, it'll display gif XD

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BLFANS said:

Hehe guess who? :wub:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

that nipple is so red, i bet a fire ant bite the richard simmons out of it ooopss ZZ put them clothes on, you might catch a flu hahahahaha 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

WOW @gashupingo you're the hero!! :cookie: Here, take many as you want TTvTT

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Thank you~~

*streaming it*

OMG! *nosebleed. faint*

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Who is this lady, lucky enough to have a chance to eat with ZZ? Does JY need to feel threatened? So let us brush our body language skills again. ;) 

Hide contents

From the pictures, you can note a gap between them, don't think there is anything special but having lunch or dinner together with a friend or companion.

25 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Watching the interview with ZZ I noticed few things when he was asked about the CP thing. First he said that they are originally a couple, then when asking if he minds it his face changes suddenly, becomes serious and while answering "We are cp in the series, outside the series we are good friends" his eyes move around rapidly. (I don't think it was analysed here before? And we are suckers for a good ol' analysis :phew:)

Hide contents

His eye motion moved upward before he answered it reflects reviewing from a collection of memories within the brain. Besides the seriousness could be just because he want to give an honest and open answer without hiding anything. His stance is closed up from the position of his hands on his knees and rounded shoulders but the leaning forward shows a willingness to open up but only on topics he finds that will not be hazardous to him.

Position of the hand on the mike shows a very neutral approach with slight nervousness in terms of defining the relationship he had with JY, so I would say he doesn't want to give the whole honest truth but part of it. 

His face showed no emotion whatsoever in the cp part but in areas where he spoke of JY, he was glowing slightly with a very clear emotions of care and admiration for JY.

• Like 18

28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Who is this lady, lucky enough to have a chance to eat with ZZ? Does JY need to feel threatened? So let us brush our body language skills again. ;) 

Reveal hidden contents

She is SNH48 Taiwanese member, previously when ZZ followed her on Weibo, fans were guessing that it's for the movie in Taiwan that he is going to film. Anyway, fan @ 来吃一口海鲜粥吧 (fan taken photos in her weibo) posted that she met ZZ by chance in the mall , while waiting for one of his friend, this fan chatted with him for about 10 minutes.There were another guy with them (I think it's the guy that was sitting in front of them and chatting with ZZ in this photo) and ZZ told her that the girl is a friend.

• Like 11

updating RR from _PeekaLand_

Spoiler

006py5j0jw1f2inaaplaxj315o1qie81.jpg006py5j0jw1f2inaczxqwj315o1qib29.jpg

006py5j0jw1f2inafx2p0j315o1qib29.jpg006py5j0jw1f2inaivs6fj315o1qikjl.jpg

Again, tongue *rip me*

006py5j0jw1f2inbso3hej315o1qinpd.jpg006py5j0jw1f2inbcieh1j315o1qikjl.jpg

Translators, I need help, many weibo fansite acc have been sharing this post, I can't count on GG trans much, please help

Spoiler
#虎牙科普# #小心高压线# #海上风雨声,安相鸡可好# 禁播传闻+双人热搜,你瑜难得休息却不得清净。这背后可能有人恶炒,可能遭遇恶意举报,事实如何我们不得而知,但有个讯息很明显,双人热度高到某个界限,可能会碰触高压线,今天的热度也许会变成伤人利剑。或许你觉得这是危言耸听,姐姐团只想说剧集下架了大家有办法再看,正主下线就是一辈子的影响。因此哪怕只有万一可能,我们承担不起、也不想冒这样的风险。
因此,在【两期节目播出前】,恳请【任何成分的粉丝】主动规避双人话题,提防某些营销号恶意消费双人热度,低调小心地度过这段时期。怎么做:
①不带双人tag和双人大名,现在捆绑越深,镜头可能越少,不能出镜的艺人,热度再高又有谁请。
②黄鲸鱼相关话题全面冷处理,接送机、新节目录制路透信息,请不要扩散。真憋不住讨论你瑜,不要带黄/景/瑜大名,不要带他的tag。被人盯着的时候,天天上热搜是祸不是福。
③新节目录制、泰国见面会,大事件大家想讨论可以理解,请自觉给大名打码,并积极向散粉、路人粉扩散这一信息。
远大航行刚刚启程,沉默是金,懂得沉潜才能游得更远。也祝愿没有人因同台风波遭受禁锢,所有人的锦绣前程都能如愿。
And GG trans be like
Spoiler
Eye teeth Popular Science # # # # careful power lines # offshore wind and rain, Ahn Sang chicken these days # ban rumors + Double Hot searches, but you can not clean Yu rare rest.This may have been behind the hype, you may encounter a malicious report, the fact that we do not know how, but there is a very clear message, double high heat to a certain limit, it may touch power lines, today's heat may become hurt profits sword. Perhaps you think this is alarmist, my sister just want to say drama group shelves we have a way to look at, is the main assembly line is the impact of a lifetime. Therefore, even if only in case may be, we can not afford, do not want to take such a risk. 
Therefore, [two] before the program was broadcast, I implore any component [fans] initiative to avoid double topic, beware of some number of malicious marketing double heat consumption, low-key and carefully through this period. How do: 
① The non-double and double name tag, now bundled with the deeper, the less the lens may not be photographed artists, who have high heat again please. 
② yellow whale related topics comprehensively cold treatment, airport transfer, a new program recording Reuters information, please do not spread. You really wait any longer to discuss Yu, do not take yellow / Jing / Yu name, do not take his tag. She is stared at when on a hot day and found a curse not a blessing. 
③ new program recording, Thailand will meet, we would like to discuss the big event will be appreciated, please consciously give a code name, and actively to loose powder, powder passers spread of this information. 
Great just go sailing, silence is golden, know how to swim farther Downs. No one can wish for the same station storm suffered imprisonment, all bright future can do so. 

What's going on? Brief explain is ok, many thanks

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

From the pictures, you can note a gap between them, don't think there is anything special but having lunch or dinner together with a friend or companion.

What about the hands? I think the position of ZZ's hands (elbow out) and clenched fists signify him erecting some kind of guard/barrier?

His eye motion moved upward before he answered it reflects reviewing from a collection of memories within the brain. Besides the seriousness could be just because he want to give an honest and open answer without hiding anything. His stance is closed up from the position of his hands on his knees and rounded shoulders but the leaning forward shows a willingness to open up but only on topics he finds that will not be hazardous to him.

Position of the hand on the mike shows a very neutral approach with slight nervousness in terms of defining the relationship he had with JY, so I would say he doesn't want to give the whole honest truth but part of it. 

His face showed no emotion whatsoever in the cp part but in areas where he spoke of JY, he was glowing slightly with a very clear emotions of care and admiration for JY.

Wow. Very throughout analysis! Thank you... :star:

@ryokise Thank you!

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Hide contents

Dang it! Why did they have to cut to the host in those last few seconds? I would love to see ZZ's face in that moment.

ZZ starts out looking relaxed, but in a guarded way. That sitting position, with his elbows on his knees, both hands holding the mic, is - I don't want to say a defensive position - but more a prepared position. Ready to spring if attacked type of body position. If I had been the host sitting across from ZZ I would have subconsciously been careful of what I said and how I said it. When the host asked the question - did ZZ grin? It's hard to tell because it was still a wide angle shot and the quality isn't the greatest. Right before it cut to the close up of ZZ, it looks like his mouth moves (a flash of teeth?). The fact that ZZ paused for a second before saying, "We're originally a couple" makes me think he thought about it before saying it. Still a slip of the tongue, but a conscious one. I say this because he didn't over-react to it. He didn't cover his mouth, or start laughing as many people would to a subconscious slip. His eyes darting the way they did, yeah, he was trying to think fast. A lot of people do that, as if looking at something different every 1/2 second will help you think of something quicker. He also shifts his body - he's uncomfortable. But I do have to hand it to ZZ. He remained calm and collected. If he had overreacted I think the impact would be even bigger than it already is. 

I'm off to bed. (I start working night shift tomorrow so I'm trying to get my sleep schedule rearranged.)  See yall in about 8 hours!!

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 17

29 minutes ago, ximichem said:

WOW @gashupingo you're the hero!! :cookie: Here, take many as you want TTvTT

Thanks! You guys are so hardcore. hahaha

Here is the other video you want, "What else do you want from me" by Jacky Xue, love the song, heart breaking too:
Btw, Jacky Xue is the funny glasses host guy at the Super Show that JY went to.
https://www.mediafire.com/?xdha0r1aq26d0q7

Lyrics:
http://chitoeng.tumblr.com/post/78370277137/jacky-xue-%E8%96%9B%E4%B9%8B%E8%AC%99-what-else-do-you-want-from-me

Btw, I use maxthon to download the miaopai video

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, ryokise said:

@ximichem  Hmm it's a Johnny's fansite and they are advising people to not spread Yuzhou tags or mention their names together because they think the more Yuzhou are "tied together", there would be lesser screentimes (Excuse me???) .

They posted this because the tag "Huang Jingyu Xu Weizhou" were on hot trend search today on weibo , as there were rumours that their scenes in variety shows might be cut, the fansite think that this might be a result of people trying to block Johnny's way/Anti-ing him. Tbh, I don't see anything negative about their names appearing on hot trend together ,yes the rumours are negative (actually the rumours doesn't hurts their image but might scare away producers that want to invite them on variety shows due to the fear of not being able to fully feature them on the show) but ,  if anything, being on hot trend search gives them more chances to be recognized by others. It's not like the tag is explicitly saying anything, just their names, when you search it you might even see loads of cute photos of them lol

Hmm. What's the rumour about their scenes in shows might be cut? Is it like we heard before, certain parts of it, or is it everything?

I find all this very confusing (probably because I don't understand how the Chinese entertainment system works, nor the censorship). Like you say, surely it's a good thing they're a hot topic? Although their basic dilemma is that the root of their popularity is something a bit controversial: Addicted and that people just love them together. What's confusing is that it seems to me that there are all these shows picking up on this now, like Happy Camp and the other RFT show, obviously hiring them as a twosome. Is it so that the entertainment producers understand their popularity, want to cash in on it, but then risk the wrath and censorship of the authorities? Is that the problem?

Some fans are overprotective of their idol too, right? And some are drama-queens. I feel this fandom does risk imploding; the combo of huge passion and big frustration is potentially lethal.

• Like 10