I think it's time to release another blooper to loosen up the atmosphere. We are all very emotionally attached to these boys and it hurts when something like this happened. Rumors or not. So I hope with this post of mine, it could at least amuse you and help you chilled down (says the one who's the most fired up today... sorry.)

Well then, if you need more help chilling down, you could always take a look at these posts of mine that I've posted before :

1. The hidden easter egg on BLY's shirt : Link
  2. The questionable skirt from the english teacher in class 27 : Link
  3. The weird utensil to eat pasta : Link
  4. The mysterious ham : Link
  5. The possessed doll and the creepy clock : Link
  6. The weird toilet sign at school : Link
  7. The amazing amount of beers ordered : Link
  8. The apple math test : Link
  9. The over-jealous Gu Hai : Link
  10. The mysterious clocks : Link

Alright then, let's begin....

Let me take you back to the first scene of Addicted.

4nHyTls.png

This is where the blooper comes. Watch the hung up clothes closely.

fQhnuj6.png

The camera angle changed to shoot BLY's dad up close but hey... what's that brown underwear that suddenly appeared? Pay attention also to the light grey pant in the very behind.

Qo2tkPD.png

Just when BLY went off to school, the hung up clothes suddenly changed its order. The brown underwear is in front now. That brown underwear is soo creepy, I tell you. Oh forgot to mention that the light blue underwear also disappeared.

LNeux1s.png

Not to mention that the light grey pant is also disappeared. And am I imagining but that black pant was actually grey before. :w00t:Also check out that green sack that suddenly appeared.

m3c1QoY.png

:D:D:D

Brr... appearing things are so creepy. Now I know you guys might come with the argument that BLY's dad could hang that clothes up or take it down. But if you watch the scene, BLY's dad has been sweeping all the time. So I consider the suddenly appearing and disappearing clothes (and sack) as a blooper. It's unnatural no matter how you look at it if you watch the scene again.

I hope this blooper amuse you and could help you forget the messy situation in the Shang Yin world right now. Cheers!

• Like 22

Okay translated the Taiwan FC post on a proper translator, from what I've got is:

"Addicted Season 1 dvd is in preparation to be published.
Scenes that weren't aired can be seen online, already been approved by Taiwan government."

The rest is omitted bc it gave super absurd translation.

Still need reliable and wonderful thread translators to be here now ;-;

Edit: The last 2 lines:
"The DVD is estimated to be released before the end of this month. Just wait a bit more!
Handsome poster is tired and is sitting on a massage chair~"

Thank you @bidubudu !

• Like 20

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

Okay translated the Taiwan FC post on a proper translator, from what I've got is:

"Addicted Season 1 dvd is in preparation to be published.
Scenes that weren't aired can be seen online, already been approved by Taiwan government."

The rest is omitted bc it gave super absurd translation

I-am-holding-my-breath. 

The uncut version. Omooooo!!!! 

WANT!!!!!! This is 2nd of April, right? No more jokes please.

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Guys, have you checked this news on Taiwan official fb? Someone proficient in Chinese could please translate this for the rest of us? It is new status, ~30 min ago.

上癮第一季DVD及新媒體發行之事呢(撥髮)
所以未刪減DVD及線上觀看已授權台灣愛奇藝
預計於月底之前會上架及發行~ smile emotikon
就在等一等吧 帥氣小編已累(坐按摩椅抖) grin emotikon

I expected myself to be happy and joyful when I read this news but reading this right now is making me anxious to be honest. What a time to release the news of the DVD amidst the dangerous situation that we're in right now.

• Like 6

Onto another topic, I suddenly found this actor who I think can be great as GY!

tumblr_o0jdojhvnt1tkaa1ao1_500.jpg

He's Peter Sheng Yi Lun, the actor for the webseries Go Princess Go. Apparently this series was banned alongside Addicted... because of its lesbiany contents... don't you guys think he makes an absolute hot Gu Yang?

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Also to some shippers here, in case they are not gonna have projects together or even if Shangyin 2 will not be filmed, I believe they will still be good friends to each other. What will be will be.

they make it so hard to not ship them. We just can't deny how much they smile when they talk about each other in interviews, we can't deny the staring too, their BTS chemistry. So, if they can't become real couple, at least I want them to remain good friend. Afterall at the end of the day, all we want is for them to be success in their life and career.

200_s.gif

15 minutes ago, liesl said:

I hope this blooper amuse you and could help you forget the messy situation in the Shang Yin world right now. Cheers!

Haha thank you @liesl

• Like 10

1 minute ago, bidubudu said:

The last 2 sentences may be translated as:

"The DVD is estimated to be released before the end of this month. Just wait a bit more!

~Handsome poster is tired and is sitting on a massage chair"

Did I get the first 2 lines correct, because I only rely on an online translator to Korean, if it is than yuhuuuu!!

Thank you bidubudu, here's a cookie for you to enjoy :cookie::heart:

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, liesl said:

I expected myself to be happy and joyful when I read this news but reading this right now is making me anxious to be honest. What a time to release the news of the DVD amidst the dangerous situation that we're in right now.

What if the announcement for DVD is some kind of damage control from CJD's side?

Because, to be honest, this chaos was based on rumour and I read in international IGs/forums that even Chinese fans are split on this. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, charlie10 said:

ZZ really is an intriguing young man. He's a happy, fluffy, tattooed, death-metal loving, latino dancing kitten. I love complex, multifaceted people. He's the kind of guy who's most likely loved by a lot of people (like JY!), because not only is he very nice, but because I also imagine his interests and tastes are so varied, that he'll make everyone feel connected to him. :) 

Didn't JY say in that recent interview that he & ZZ doesn't have much in common? I've thought about that, and it's either a little sad or it's like he's saying 'I love him despite our lack of common interests, that's how magical and amazing our love is'. Heh.

Also, ZZ should get a tattoo for JY, right at the inside of his upper thigh... Just for him!

Do you know what are his two tattos ( picture, meaning) ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Did I get the first 2 lines correct, because I only rely on an online translator to Korean, if it is than yuhuuuu!!

Thank you bidubudu, here's a cookie for you to enjoy :cookie::heart:

More or less, except it's not authorized by the Taiwan Government, but Taiwan Iqiyi, which is an online streaming service of some sort.

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, Scandani said:

It does not work on my Mac, it is saved as the original picture (1 gifs consist of 4 separate pics). I have no PC nor android #cry a little. But, Thank you.

You have to open it in google chrome. You can't open gif in preview..

45 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I wonder what do people translate back to weibo from soompi... I mean we do talk a lot of things that fill our delulu minds... Don't tell me that the fans on weibo know about our in-the-pants analysis too! *gasp* xD

LOL. Maybe we should just close this thread since now we cannot talk so explicitly about them because it might get translated to Weibo and everyone will go much crazier than they already are?

I'm sick and tired of all these restriction! I want everyone to talk/fangirl about #YuZhou, #Johnny, #Zhouzhou freely in this thread!!!!!!!! Are we supposed to be like a robot and just ignore the electricity that sparks when they're exchanging that look or licking their lips as they glanced at each other? 

And those anti fans - anti Johnny, anti Zhouzhou... Sheessshhh.... Go look yourself in the mirror.... Majority of you became their fans from watching Heroin which is a BL themed web series in case you have forgotten!! I really cannot brain how you can be an anti fan of any of these two boys.... >_> How could you.... My brain really cannot process this....... And to those "forces" who are trying to bring down Johnny and Zhouzhou because they're too popular or trying to block someone's way or whatever lame-o reason you came up with, you can GFYITA.

*sorry I'm a dramaqueen*

*swallow my chill pill and go to bed*

49 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

What if the announcement for DVD is some kind of damage control from CJD's side?

Because, to be honest, this chaos was based on rumour and I read in international IGs/forums that even Chinese fans are split on this. 

Good point. But... sorry for saying this, I have to say whoever manage the Addicted Taiwanese fanclub on facebook proved sometimes to be very unprofessional. Remember the time when they teased us by saying that they're searching for another actor with a picture of the school uniform. In the midst of rumor that Johnny is trying to leave Addicted at that. Way to go! =_=

To be honest, my opinion on this is also split as well. Sometimes I believed that this all could just be a way to stop them becoming more famous than they already are, meaning stopping the tags and the search on weibo. ZZ's song could also be affected since it depends on weibo search.

Another times, I leaned towards the side that said the rumors happen for a reason so that we, fans, really need to be careful to not attract attention.

Heck I don't know anymore. Let's see the situation a bit further. Let's be careful with the tags but let's not suddenly close up all the things that support them. Other than the tags, it sounds a little bit ridiculous to be honest to be cautious with other things (like theories, fanfics, fanarts, posts, etc.). It might as well be translated as "stop supporting them" since we're not allowed to show our support at all.

• Like 10

Some fans are mad that c-fans seemed like they're trying to target mainly i-fans for pairing the cp and stuffs, I'm seeing a war on my twitter timeline. Not good, so immature... Like c'mon, it's just a rumor and if you think you barely use weibo then stop complaining and go tag YZ on your social medias if you still want to. I've witnessed how horrible China banning can be, so I'll still take cautious steps on this.

Oh well, I should go to bed after taking my medicines like @skeletonworks is going to do. 

• Like 5

Uhm, sorry but what does that restriction have to do with this thread? Are you guys mistaking something here?

Those posts from the fan sites targeted weibo audience which means that those Chinese fans want to ask international fans refrain from hashtaging XWZ and HJY or cp on weibo posts (many non Chinese fans have weibo account) or repost weibo posts with those hashtags (Instagram too, I presume since they use Instagram in China as well).

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, liesl said:

Good point. But... sorry for saying this, I have to say whoever manage the Addicted Taiwanese fanclub on facebook proved sometimes to be very... unprofessional. Remember the time when they teased us by saying that they're searching for another actor with a picture of the school uniform. In the midst of rumor that Johnny is trying to leave Addicted at that. Way to go! =_=

Yeah, unfortunately, they did things like that in the past :( 

Let us wait a bit more.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Uhm, sorry but what does that restriction have to do with this thread? Are you guys mistaking something here?

Those posts from the fan sites targeted weibo audience which means that those Chinese fans want to ask international fans refrain from hashtaging XWZ and HJY or cp on weibo posts (many non Chinese fans have weibo account) or repost weibo posts with those hashtags (Instagram too, I presume since they use Instagram in China as well).

Exactly what I'm saying on my previous comment, I have no idea why some i-fans got so mad and thought c-fans are biased and asked c-fans to correct their actions first before calling out i-fans lol (well okay I know some fans went overboard, like calling ZZ and JY every day while disguising to be a person who sent parcels) but if you (not targeting you, though) don't use weibo that much, then I see no problem if you want to abuse the hashtag as much as you can, right?

The last time I went to China, Instagram was still blocked and I had to use vpn to update my account, I wonder if it's unblocked now?

• Like 5

This is so annoying. Why can't China be more like Japan or South Korea? They are so open towards LGBT media and the government never try to censor them. 

UPDATE: I just read on Baidu that Happy Camp denied the censorship?? Maybe it IS just a stupid rumor.

Edited by addicted2addicted
  • Like 14

56 minutes ago, bidubudu said:

The DVD is estimated to be released before the end of this month. Just wait a bit more

For real? this not a prank , right? Sorry to say this, but I don't really trust this FB acc:sweatingbullets:.

fan art to calm our shipper's heart

• Like 17

Unless it is related to political, the chance of JY and ZZ getting ban by the government is very very low.  This is certainly the work of someone higher up (possibly in the entertainment industry) who doesn't like the how popular they're getting.  

Let's go back to @sohocomo's chart.  For every negative, there is at least one or two positives that will outstrip the negative effect.  This can be seen when 'Addicted' was banned.  Instead of hindering the rise of fame, it actually have the opposite effect.  Look back to the CJD rumors/hacking incidents, this was targeted at ZZ to hinder his development, instead of killing it, it actually also have the opposite affect.  Look at the attempt to separate the boys, instead of drifting apart, they grew closer.  

There's a divine force working with us, these boys have a path that is written in stone.  Everything that happens is likely part of what is suppose to happen.  Believe in them, keep them in your heart, keep loving, and stay positive.  

• Like 20