5 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

This suddden news seriously make me wanted to smack my head to the wall or punch someone. Are they for real? After HC being cut and maybe cancel they want to separate Yuzhou. Why are they so desperate? I believe someone 'higher' who have power being uncomfortable because of the archievement that our boys had. Butt hurt much maybe?? Well why can't they just not being so obvious bastard and let them have what success they will have. It's not like they gonna rely on BL drama after this. They still will have others project and it doesn't involve any kind of BL things. Why they bother so much? After Addicted, I don't think any game show will likely involve kissing scene or intimate scenes right? They do games, like a wrestling games in HC, it's normal, it doesn't have any 'intimate scenes' or too much body contact like are they for real? It's a game between man, why are they like this? LMAO I just can't. Thinking about it make me want to punch someone seriously. I want to calm down but  BUT still this is stupidly ridiculous.

Amen. I can't agree more.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Can someone please translate that article? Google really can't make sense of Chinese... Does it say they have to record Happy Camp again? To not have ZZ & JY in it? And RFT too? And something about Amazing Race? Is it really this serious? Will they exclude them from everything, or what? Seems they want to ban not only the series but JY & ZZ too. Here's what google tells me this news says:

According to the "All-Star Revisited" report, "addiction" suffered in China blocked after the drama is off the shelf, now spread Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou also will be affected along with censorship, currently Huang Jingyu identified to participate in Shenzhen TV show "The Amazing Race 3," Xu Weizhou is recorded immediately after the "happy Camp" more hands "RFT 2" program solicitation is not expected, sudden schedule to ban news, has triggered heated debate. It is reported that China will develop the latest entertainment industry policy, if the drama because of irregularities and the shelf, so the protagonist will also be blocked, which, Shenzhen Satellite TV showing documents not received notice, but frankly there heard this news, but unfortunately said: "If the document is determined, it is necessary to implement the letter of the change certainly want to change."

I find it all terribly depressing. 

This is the rough translation:

China web drama " Addicted " actor Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou because of the drama has become an overnight sensation , but there is news on the Internet that the variety shows that they are involved in, will face limited broadcast. The shows identified are " Amazing Race " , "Full Acceleration " and has been confirmed, Shenzhen TV said it had not received the relevant documents, but has been relayed the message . Hunan TV has yet to hear any news . Huang Jing Yu and Xu Weizhou has just finished recording " Happy Camp" last week. The reason the two people were " forbidden " is because of "irregularities their segments were taken down , the leads also cannot be used ." Shenzhen TV official said if they receive official news of the ban , they will strictly follow , "things that need to change will certainly be changed." "Addiction " has been banned by China government for its portrayal of high school young romance , sexual misconduct and with the protagonist's name akin to a banned drug "Heroin". However, the actors have rise to popularity because of the ban, not only getting constant exposure from media interviews, but even being solicited to go on so many TV programs. It is therefore surprising there are rumors of them banning shows and the actors. The recorded TV programs "Full Acceleration ", " Happy Camp " may have to re-record because of this.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

This suddden news seriously make me wanted to smack my head to the wall or punch someone. Are they for real? After HC being cut and maybe cancel they want to separate Yuzhou. Why are they so desperate? I believe someone 'higher' who have power being uncomfortable because of the archievement that our boys had. Butt hurt much maybe?? Well why can't they just not being so obvious bastard and let them have what success they will have. It's not like they gonna rely on BL drama after this. They still will have others project and it doesn't involve any kind of BL things. Why they bother so much? After Addicted, I don't think any game show will likely involve kissing scene or intimate scenes right? They do games, like a wrestling games in HC, it's normal, it doesn't have any 'intimate scenes' or too much body contact like are they for real? It's a game between man, why are they like this? LMAO I just can't. Thinking about it make me want to punch someone seriously. I want to calm down but  BUT still this is stupidly ridiculous.

This is getting worse.

Yes they could ban the web series but don't ban the actors.

Why someone could be so cruel to destroy other career T_T

I'm quite dissapointed to hear about this news. It's not yuzhou's mistake that they are too talented and too hot that they have their popularity like now...

And if they cut many scenes of yuzhou in a program, i bet the producer won't invite yuzhou ever again *sigh*

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

The anti-fans can just choose to shut their eyes and ears on JY, ZZ and Addicted. As for the semi-anti-fans, I won't even try to understand their logic. Gimme a moment to find a table to flip. Lol.

it is fine to have haters, only means their career is hitting the damn roof. @alvinboi gimme a samurai and i will slay them 

maybe both camps are really trying to separate them from Addicted. y'all know "pancaking"? having second thoughts though cause it might not be pancaking if there is a S2 however if there aint S2 I'm of'sho it's pancaking.

h1850C792

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Can someone please translate that article? Google really can't make sense of Chinese... Does it say they have to record Happy Camp again? To not have ZZ & JY in it? And RFT too? And something about Amazing Race? Is it really this serious? Will they exclude them from everything, or what? Seems they want to ban not only the series but JY & ZZ too. Here's what google tells me this news says:

According to the "All-Star Revisited" report, "addiction" suffered in China blocked after the drama is off the shelf, now spread Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou also will be affected along with censorship, currently Huang Jingyu identified to participate in Shenzhen TV show "The Amazing Race 3," Xu Weizhou is recorded immediately after the "happy Camp" more hands "RFT 2" program solicitation is not expected, sudden schedule to ban news, has triggered heated debate. It is reported that China will develop the latest entertainment industry policy, if the drama because of irregularities and the shelf, so the protagonist will also be blocked, which, Shenzhen Satellite TV showing documents not received notice, but frankly there heard this news, but unfortunately said: "If the document is determined, it is necessary to implement the letter of the change certainly want to change."

I find it all terribly depressing. 

The crux of the article is as follows. Rumors on Chinese websites are spreading that variety programs involving JY & ZZ will be banned. ShenZhen TV confirmed that they have not received the notice but have heard of this news. Also, they will comply if it is notified. Hunan TV has not heard of the news.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

China web drama " Addicted " actor Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou because of the drama has become an overnight sensation , but there is news on the Internet that the variety shows that they are involved in, will face limited broadcast. The shows identified are " Amazing Race " , "Full Acceleration " and has been confirmed, Shenzhen TV said it had not received the relevant documents, but has been relayed the message . Hunan TV has yet to hear any news . Huang Jing Yu and Xu Weizhou has just finished recording " Happy Camp" last week. The reason the two people were " forbidden " is because of "irregularities their segments were taken down , the leads also cannot be used ." Shenzhen TV official said if they receive official news of the ban , they will strictly follow , "things that need to change will certainly be changed." "Addiction " has been banned by China government for its portrayal of high school young romance , sexual misconduct and with the protagonist's name akin to a banned drug "Heroin". However, the actors have rise to popularity because of the ban, not only getting constant exposure from media interviews, but even being solicited to go on so many TV programs. It is therefore surprising there are rumors of them banning shows and the actors. The recorded TV programs "Full Acceleration ", " Happy Camp " may have to re-record because of this.

Thank you! So for real, they want to ban JY & ZZ too? And not just together, but each one, separately as well? It's completely insane! If this is the case, it's a lot worse than I thought. And that means such bad news for the guys. I really, really hope it doesn't go this far. Because I think of how sweet and talented and lovely they both are, and how much people love them. I hope this stay a rumour.  I can live with them cutting a bit in HC (even if it's stupid), but the rest... 

So why did they so quickly decide to go to be a part of RFT2? It seems odd in the light of this. 

They should move to another country. 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, nouveaux said:

No no no no no no... NO!!!!!!!

Are they fricking serious?! What have Addicted done to you?! What have the boys done to you?!! They do not f**king deserve this thing!! As if banning the series is not enough, now they want to ban the boys?! Do you feel threatened that the boys' popularity soared up so high that you feel the need to interfere?

They did not even f*cking do anything on the show. They didn't kiss or anything. Gosh, it's just a playful banter and game between two boys! Your dirty homophobic minds are the problem here that you analyzed their banter intensely that you imagined things and deemed it as inappropriate. Are you a closeted YuZhou pairing analyst? HUH?!

Sorry for this.. I need to let this out. I'm boiling right now. I hope this is just a rumor and there won't be any notice or anything.

• Like 18

I think that this is just a rumor. People made it up to block the popularity of YuZhou. It is too ridiculous to be true.

Hope that there will be good news for both Johnny and ZhouZhou. :heart:

I will go praying now

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

The crux of the article is as follows. Rumors on Chinese websites are spreading that variety programs involving JY & ZZ will be banned. ShenZhen TV confirmed that they have not received the notice but have heard of this news. Also, they will comply if it is notified. Hunan TV has not heard of the news.

Arrghh this richard simmons me off! Is it not enough for them to ban "addicted" and now they want to ban Johnny and ZZ too. WTF! That's too cruel, too damm cruel.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

THIS! OMG, This is just insane! My blood is boiling.

I do not want to flip table! I want to flip those people!!!!

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Z has quite a number of anti. Rumor has it he's upsetting some big names that leads to multiple scandals and unfair treatment he has to face. Anti drags him from love scandals (some really think he's a moneyboy to CJD even though his family is well off) to plastic surgery to smoking to tattooes to heavy metal music genre that he played in uni. Hence some JY's fans afraid JY will be affected as well if both of them being together. They have reasons to be overprotective as what happens to ZZ is kinda big not to be considered. ZZ's fans are being mad and hot tempered when it comes to his scandals too. 

This is the most ridiculous things ever. Why do they jealous of ZZ so much? Because JY take so much interest on him? Because JY seem to fancy him right? Jealous bastard. For god's sake I cannot accept this. I'm being overprotective mother i know but ZZ is not a bad influence for Jingyu. He's a sweet guy and also a family man too. Tattoo, plastic surgery and heavy metal music ( do they even include this one?? *facepalm*). That is nothing wrong with liking heavy metal? Tattoos? It's normal. HAHAHA  i want to laugh. Well I already am.

8 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

A funny observant (of me) that ZZ's fans act more like noona, mom towards ZZ (their age seems to be older too) while JY's fans are like little sisters, girlfriends. Both are scary sometime OTL. 

Well it's true. Im a protective mother. Seeing him not even doing anything make me awwing so much like a proud mother. Like Im his mother more like HAHAHAHA

• Like 14

Not sure if this has been posted before (please just ignore me if it has hahahah sorrryy) but kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GUYS and did you see that moment between FS and CW!!!! Did FS just look at CW's lips for just a second ok ok ok gotta chill omg jy and wz ;_; 

OMG WTF THAT ENDING WHAT can someone explain this ;_; oh m y lord BE STILL MY HEART I DID NOT EXPECT THAT I THOUGHT CW WOULD TURN AWAY

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

if y'all getting the "news" online, on a just website with no credibility, TRASH it, TRASH Richard Simmons.

it might be from those people who are trying to bring down ZZ and JY. They throwing shades, not funny at all.

and if you got it from weibo, cmon y'all, WEIBO.Weibo ain't CNN or E! 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, cart517 said:

if y'all getting the "news" online, on a just website with no credibility, TRASH it, TRASH Richard Simmons.

it might be from those people who are trying to bring down ZZ and JY. They throwing shades, not funny at all.

Amen to that!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

This is some piece of rumor i got from weibo.

1. Programs filmed with these 2 will be censored or even removed.

2. ZZ's schedule in the future will be heavily affected.

3. JY's representative hasn't released any news regarding his future schedule whether it'll be affected or not.

4. Run for time crew hasn't been aware of this situation.

The rumor started from a verified weibo account however like I said even verified account cannot be trusted in weibo.

Among top comments, I saw some saying "I don't care, just give me JY will do". But there are also a lot of comments supporting these 2 at the same time.

My 2c for this:

I don't take this rumor seriously at all. However

Censorship in China is no joke, especially when it comes with bribe, corruption and underground rules (im sorry if there is any Chinese fellow here, I come from a corrupted country too), I personally think it's better for these 2 to limit their common projects at the time being. They should solidify their profiles and find their own spots in this industry before being able to do what they want. For now YZ's images are strongly attached to BL and it's not good at all for their careers.

ZZ has quite a number of anti. Rumor has it he's upsetting some big names that leads to multiple scandals and unfair treatments he has to face. Antis drag him from love scandals (some really think he's a moneyboy to CJD even though his family is well off) to plastic surgery to smoking to tattooes to heavy metal music genre that he played in uni. Hence some JY's fans are afraid JY will be affected as well if both of them being together. They have reasons to be overprotective as what happens to ZZ is kinda big not to be considered. ZZ's fans are being mad and hot tempered when it comes to his scandals too. 

A funny observant (of me) that ZZ's fans act more like noona, mom towards ZZ (their age seems to be older too) while JY's fans are like little sisters, girlfriends. Both are scary sometime OTL. 

It is hard for JY & ZZ to detach themselves from the CP image. They can choose to do things separately in between seasons of Addicted but that's kinda unnatural. I mean usually CP from the same show attend programs together. I guess the hiccup here boils down to intolerance towards homosexuality. I'm okay with JY & ZZ attending programs separately if this will secure them a better career. After all, Addicted Season 2 is still waiting for them.

The anti-fans are ridiculous. They are literally destroying ZZ's career regardless of his performance so far and his potential. How can people hate someone whom they don't even know anything about?! Gosh.

• Like 24

16 minutes ago, cart517 said:

I got the news from ordinary sites like here  and here and here. Those are reasonably credible, right? So it's definitely a true newsreport. What we don't know is to what extent the rumour itself is true. But something's going on at least. No smoke without a fire, they say. And there's obviously so much going on behind the scenes of this drama that we don't know about. *sigh* 

• Like 10