There are rumors on weibo that every shows/interview/etc that has either one of them or both will be taken down and any upcoming schedule of JY and/or WZ will be cancelled. can someone please translate this weibo??? i'm panicking here...

a source said their future works will be affected a lot and none of their representatives have given answer on this matter.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

There are rumors on weibo that every shows/interview/etc that has either one of them or both will be taken down and any upcoming schedule of JY and/or WZ will be cancelled. can someone please translate this weibo??? i'm panicking here...

a source said their future works will be affected a lot and none of their representatives have given answer on this matter.

Addressed by @ryokise here.

Spoiler

But I surely hope that it is just rumour.

Because if that is true, then it means that the Chinese govt is singling them out. Not only banning Addicted but prosecuting JY and ZZ as individuals. That is so terrible and if that is happening, I guess the options are quit entertainment business, go to court or move oversea. I do not know whether this (if true) will affect Hong Kong?

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, ryokise said:

@ximichem  Hmm it's a Johnny's fansite and they are advising people to not spread Yuzhou tags or mention their names together because they think the more Yuzhou are "tied together", there would be lesser screentimes

They posted this because the tag "Huang Jingyu Xu Weizhou" were on hot trend search today on weibo , as there were rumours that their scenes in variety shows might be cut, the fansite think that this might be a result of people trying to block Johnny's way/Anti-ing him. Tbh, I don't see anything negative about their names appearing on hot trend together ,yes the rumours are negative (actually the rumours doesn't hurts their image but might scare away producers that want to invite them on variety shows due to the fear of not being able to fully feature them on the show) but ,  if anything, being on hot trend search gives them more chances to be recognized by others. It's not like the tag is explicitly saying anything, just their names, when you search it you might even see loads of cute photos of them lol

Many thanks :lol:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Hmm. What's the rumour about their scenes in shows might be cut? Is it like we heard before, certain parts of it, or is it everything?

I find all this very confusing (probably because I don't understand how the Chinese entertainment system works, nor the censorship). Like you say, surely it's a good thing they're a hot topic? Although their basic dilemma is the root of their popularity is something a bit controversial: Addicted and that people just love them together. What's confusing is that it seems to me that there are all these shows picking up on this now, like Happy Camp and the other RFT show, obviously hiring them as a twosome. Is it so that the entertainment producers understands their popularity, want to cash in on it, but then risk the wrath and censorship of the authorities? Is that the problem?

The problem now is that there is way too much speculations/doubts/rumours going on, I think we will be clear when Happy Camp airs. .Btw,I realized that I wasnt clear in explaining the fansite's message,sorry for that, I edited it in my post, even Johnny full name is warned from mentioning to prevent negative attention (I went to yuzhou psychology thread and most of them sees to think that this is reading too much into the rumours..)

• Like 12

So the latest news is out... segments from their shows are being cut because the censors are taking things too seriously with regards to CP regulations... and this is seriously harming our boys' entertainment exposure in China...

http://www.nextmag.com.tw/breaking-news/entertainment/20160402/37377604

China web drama " Addicted " actor Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou because of the drama has become an overnight sensation , but there is news on the Internet that the variety shows that they are involved in, will face limited broadcast. The shows identified are " Amazing Race " , "Full Acceleration " and has been confirmed, Shenzhen TV said it had not received the relevant documents, but has been relayed the message . Hunan TV has yet to hear any news . Huang Jing Yu and Xu Weizhou has just finished recording " Happy Camp" last week. The reason the two people were " forbidden " is because of "irregularities their segments were taken down , the leads also cannot be used ." Shenzhen TV official said if they receive official news of the ban , they will strictly follow , "things that need to change will certainly be changed." "Addiction " has been banned by China government for its portrayal of high school young romance , sexual misconduct and with the protagonist's name akin to a banned drug "Heroin". However, the actors have rise to popularity because of the ban, not only getting constant exposure from media interviews, but even being solicited to go on so many TV programs. It is therefore surprising there are rumors of them banning shows and the actors. The recorded TV programs "Full Acceleration ", " Happy Camp " may have to re-record because of this.

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

What about the hands? I think the position of ZZ's hands (elbow out) and clenched fists signify him erecting some kind of guard/barrier?

Wow. Very throughout analysis! Thank you... :star:

@ryokise Thank you!

There is slight barrier, most noticeable barrier and gap is the distance between them. His body is mostly angled forward which means neutral in most aspects. the clenching of hand is to close off himself but still welcoming to fans.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Room_No382 said:

This is getting ridiculous. I come across many posts on the chinese forum daily about 'black' material where anti-fans are trying to bring down these two. On this Chinese forum they stand up for the guys as just like us they are CP lovers. It is always going to happen when you are a celebrity, there will always be anti-fans but somehow I feel when it comes to JY and ZZ it has a much bigger hype around it and it's very intense. I can partly blame the ban, then comes the homophobic society and people who are not always anti-fans, but semi anti-fans. They love JY and they hate ZZ so they wan't to bring ZZ down (because they richard simmons delulu that one day one of them will be JY's wife or some kind of richard simmons like that) or the other way around. I find this kind of disgusting, wasting your time for such acts and hatred. 

I've never followed two stars so closely before, and I have to say that it actually hurts me reading this news. I hate to know that so many out there wants to separate them and also forcing them to be very aware from now on how they should behave in front of the cameras, because I think this will be one the consequences if it's go on like this. Probably we won't see too much about their lovely interactions even when they are attending on the same show. 

Now imagine that China was a liberal country.... god, imagining it already gives me heart attacks. Daily sugar overdose. 

On the other hand I also prefer it this way since we appreciate every rare sugar and waiting for it makes it more exciting, than having it every single day. 

-----

Also, did you notice that FB, since the ZZ eyelid surgery incident, has disappeared? *dark laugh*

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

So the latest news is out... segments from their shows are being cut because the censors are taking things too seriously with regards to CP regulations... and this is seriously harming our boys' entertainment exposure in China...

What??!!! For real?? 200_s.gif

• Like 2

Actually being hot trend on weibo could be a bad thing so those fans did have their reason to worry. Homosexuality in China is a very sensitive topic and they're not open about it. XWZ and HJY's popularity these day might make some people in Cbiz feel threatened and they might do things to block their way. Since XWZ and HJY came from BL web-series, that fact gave others a very convenient excuse to cut them off. Keep in mind that besides Shang yin, both XWZ and HJY don't have any significant work and if they don't participate in any big enough project soon, they will be one hit wonder and be forgotten quick enough.

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

http://www.nextmag.com.tw/breaking-news/entertainment/20160402/37377604

Can someone please translate that article? Google really can't make sense of Chinese... Does it say they have to record Happy Camp again? To not have ZZ & JY in it? And RFT too? And something about Amazing Race? Is it really this serious? Will they exclude them from everything, or what? Seems they want to ban not only the series but JY & ZZ too. Here's what google tells me this news says:

According to the "All-Star Revisited" report, "addiction" suffered in China blocked after the drama is off the shelf, now spread Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou also will be affected along with censorship, currently Huang Jingyu identified to participate in Shenzhen TV show "The Amazing Race 3," Xu Weizhou is recorded immediately after the "happy Camp" more hands "RFT 2" program solicitation is not expected, sudden schedule to ban news, has triggered heated debate. It is reported that China will develop the latest entertainment industry policy, if the drama because of irregularities and the shelf, so the protagonist will also be blocked, which, Shenzhen Satellite TV showing documents not received notice, but frankly there heard this news, but unfortunately said: "If the document is determined, it is necessary to implement the letter of the change certainly want to change."

I find it all terribly depressing. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ximichem said:

updating RR from _PeekaLand_

Reveal hidden contents

006py5j0jw1f2inaaplaxj315o1qie81.jpg006py5j0jw1f2inaczxqwj315o1qib29.jpg

006py5j0jw1f2inafx2p0j315o1qib29.jpg006py5j0jw1f2inaivs6fj315o1qikjl.jpg

Again, tongue *rip me*

006py5j0jw1f2inbso3hej315o1qinpd.jpg006py5j0jw1f2inbcieh1j315o1qikjl.jpg

Translators, I need help, many weibo fansite acc have been sharing this post, I can't count on GG trans much, please help

Reveal hidden contents
#虎牙科普# #小心高压线# #海上风雨声,安相鸡可好# 禁播传闻+双人热搜,你瑜难得休息却不得清净。这背后可能有人恶炒,可能遭遇恶意举报,事实如何我们不得而知,但有个讯息很明显,双人热度高到某个界限,可能会碰触高压线,今天的热度也许会变成伤人利剑。或许你觉得这是危言耸听,姐姐团只想说剧集下架了大家有办法再看,正主下线就是一辈子的影响。因此哪怕只有万一可能,我们承担不起、也不想冒这样的风险。
因此,在【两期节目播出前】,恳请【任何成分的粉丝】主动规避双人话题,提防某些营销号恶意消费双人热度,低调小心地度过这段时期。怎么做:
①不带双人tag和双人大名,现在捆绑越深,镜头可能越少,不能出镜的艺人,热度再高又有谁请。
②黄鲸鱼相关话题全面冷处理,接送机、新节目录制路透信息,请不要扩散。真憋不住讨论你瑜,不要带黄/景/瑜大名,不要带他的tag。被人盯着的时候,天天上热搜是祸不是福。
③新节目录制、泰国见面会,大事件大家想讨论可以理解,请自觉给大名打码,并积极向散粉、路人粉扩散这一信息。
远大航行刚刚启程,沉默是金,懂得沉潜才能游得更远。也祝愿没有人因同台风波遭受禁锢,所有人的锦绣前程都能如愿。
And GG trans be like
  Reveal hidden contents
Eye teeth Popular Science # # # # careful power lines # offshore wind and rain, Ahn Sang chicken these days # ban rumors + Double Hot searches, but you can not clean Yu rare rest.This may have been behind the hype, you may encounter a malicious report, the fact that we do not know how, but there is a very clear message, double high heat to a certain limit, it may touch power lines, today's heat may become hurt profits sword. Perhaps you think this is alarmist, my sister just want to say drama group shelves we have a way to look at, is the main assembly line is the impact of a lifetime. Therefore, even if only in case may be, we can not afford, do not want to take such a risk. 
Therefore, [two] before the program was broadcast, I implore any component [fans] initiative to avoid double topic, beware of some number of malicious marketing double heat consumption, low-key and carefully through this period. How do: 
① The non-double and double name tag, now bundled with the deeper, the less the lens may not be photographed artists, who have high heat again please. 
② yellow whale related topics comprehensively cold treatment, airport transfer, a new program recording Reuters information, please do not spread. You really wait any longer to discuss Yu, do not take yellow / Jing / Yu name, do not take his tag. She is stared at when on a hot day and found a curse not a blessing. 
③ new program recording, Thailand will meet, we would like to discuss the big event will be appreciated, please consciously give a code name, and actively to loose powder, powder passers spread of this information. 
Great just go sailing, silence is golden, know how to swim farther Downs. No one can wish for the same station storm suffered imprisonment, all bright future can do so. 

What's going on? Brief explain is ok, many thanks

3 hours ago, ryokise said:

@ximichem

Hmm it's a Johnny's fansite and they are advising people to not spread Yuzhou tags or mention their names together (EDIT:Johnny full name tag are warned to not be spread too) because they think the more Yuzhou are "tied together", there would be lesser screentimes/more negativity

They posted this because the tag "Huang Jingyu Xu Weizhou" were on hot trend search today on weibo , as there were rumours that their scenes in variety shows might be cut, the fansite think that this might be a result of people trying to block Johnny's way/Anti-ing him. Tbh, I don't see anything negative about their names appearing on hot trend together ,yes the rumours are negative (actually the rumours doesn't hurts their image but might scare away producers that want to invite them on variety shows due to the fear of not being able to fully feature them on the show) but ,  if anything, being on hot trend search gives them more chances to be recognized by others. It's not like the tag is explicitly saying anything, just their names, when you search it you might even see loads of cute photos of them lol

I don't quite understand where this too-much-popularity-might-cause-a-shutdown concern comes from. In my opinion, it is ridiculous. Even if JY's new popularity is hindering someone's rise to fame, it is not his problem. The weibo post is a form of restriction, which does what the opposing force (i.e. some other celebrity) wants to achieve without them lifting a finger! JY deserves all the publicity that he garners. That's all that matters.

Edit: After reading others' opinions here, I've come to realise that it's better to do whatever that will be beneficial to JY / ZZ's career, including not using the hashtag of their names.

• Like 13

7 hours ago, ayasdai said:

This is getting ridiculous. I come across many posts on the chinese forum daily about 'black' material where anti-fans are trying to bring down these two. On this Chinese forum they stand up for the guys as just like us they are CP lovers. It is always going to happen when you are a celebrity, there will always be anti-fans but somehow I feel when it comes to JY and ZZ it has a much bigger hype around it and it's very intense. I can partly blame the ban, then comes the homophobic society and people who not always anti-fans, but semi anti-fans. They love JY and they hate ZZ so they wan't to bring ZZ down (because they richard simmons delulu that one day one of them will be JY's wife or some kind of richard simmons like that) or the other way around. I find this kind of disgusting, wasting your time for such acts and hatred. 

I've never followed two stars so closely before, and I have to say that it actually hurts me reading this news. I hate to know that so many out there wants so separate them and also forcing them to be very aware from now on how they behave in front of the cameras, because I think this will be one the consequences if it's go on like this. Probably we won't see too much about their lovely interactions even when they are attending on the same show. 

Now imagine that China was a liberal country.... god, imagining it already gives me heart attacks. Daily sugar overdose. 

On the other hand I also prefer it this way since we appreciate every rare sugar and waiting for it makes more exciting, than having it every single day. 

-----

Also, did you notice the FB, since the ZZ eyelid surgery incident, has disappeared? *dark laugh*

Agree with you on this. This is getting more ridiculous. How I miss how relax Japan is with BL love stories, and how depressing most of Korean gay movies/dramas so far. I found it reflects the society's acceptance about homosexuality.

I would like to see these boys as pansexual. and I would be lying to say that I do not enjoy their off screen intimacy. friendship or whatever, I don't care, I can always go to delulu land and fantasizing more of them. But, I hope with fame, they know more to handle it. I feel so sad looking at those tired faces being trapped in the sea of fans. It is always problematic, isn't it? Celebrities needs fans, but they also a personal entity on the other side. I just wish people would give them some space (uhm coming from a woman who would not know if she would say hi if I ever encounter Jingyu if he ever visit Scandinavia). But, I am a person who values boundaries and space most and my freedom as well as my privacy, it would be so suffocating to be flocked like this all the time. I could never be a celebrity, it is a hard job.

I hope their career would not be short lived because it seems so many things coming for them, at the same time, so many hurdles also comes their way. Stay strong Johnny and Timmy (and yes am a Yuzhou supporter --> not zhouyu :D). I find bad boy side of Johnny and his brashness very endearing #wipe my drool.

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Actually being hot trend on weibo could be a bad thing so those fans did have their reason to worry. Homosexuality in China is a very sensitive topic and they're not open about it. XWZ and HJY's popularity these day might make some people in Cbiz feel threatened and they might do things to block their way. Since XWZ and HJY came from BL web-series, that fact gave others a very convenient excuse to cut them off. Keep in mind that besides Shang yin, both XWZ and HJY don't have any significant work and if they don't participate in any big enough project soon, they will be one hit wonder and be forgotten quick enough.

Amen, photo shoots, magazine covers, guestings are part of Shang Yin bundle. Dang I hate to see these boys being in the 15 minute of fame crew.

they better be in something big this next half of the year. How come no new materials from them? and i better not see likes LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Thanks! You guys are so hardcore. hahaha

Here is the other video you want, "What else do you want from me" by Jacky Xue, love the song, heart breaking too:
Btw, Jacky Xue is the funny glasses host guy at the Super Show that JY went to.
https://www.mediafire.com/?xdha0r1aq26d0q7

Lyrics:
http://chitoeng.tumblr.com/post/78370277137/jacky-xue-%E8%96%9B%E4%B9%8B%E8%AC%99-what-else-do-you-want-from-me

Btw, I use maxthon to download the miaopai video

You're amazing! Here, take some bribe gifs TTvTT

Spoiler

12835375_246496052361736_1597194895_n.gi12447186_246495815695093_904928258_n.gif12447491_246494379028570_683168158_n.gif12520277_246497065694968_1077747169_n.gi12502805_246497332361608_1077379298_n.gi

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

This is getting ridiculous. I come across many posts on the chinese forum daily about 'black' material where anti-fans are trying to bring down these two. On this Chinese forum they stand up for the guys as just like us they are CP lovers. It is always going to happen when you are a celebrity, there will always be anti-fans but somehow I feel when it comes to JY and ZZ it has a much bigger hype around it and it's very intense. I can partly blame the ban, then comes the homophobic society and people who are not always anti-fans, but semi anti-fans. They love JY and they hate ZZ so they wan't to bring ZZ down (because they richard simmons delulu that one day one of them will be JY's wife or some kind of richard simmons like that) or the other way around. I find this kind of disgusting, wasting your time for such acts and hatred. 

I've never followed two stars so closely before, and I have to say that it actually hurts me reading this news. I hate to know that so many out there wants so separate them and also forcing them to be very aware from now on how they should behave in front of the cameras, because I think this will be one the consequences if it's go on like this. Probably we won't see too much about their lovely interactions even when they are attending on the same show. 

On the other hand I also prefer it this way since we appreciate every rare sugar and waiting for it makes it more exciting, than having it every single day. 

-----

Also, did you notice the FB, since the ZZ eyelid surgery incident, has disappeared? *dark laugh*

The anti-fans can just choose to shut their eyes and ears on JY, ZZ and Addicted. As for the semi-anti-fans, I won't even try to understand their logic. Gimme a moment to find a table to flip. Lol.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, alvinboi said:

The anti-fans can just shut their eyes and ears on JY, ZZ and Addicted. As for the semi-anti-fans, I won't even try to understand their logic. Gimme a moment to find a table to flip

here, let me help u

giphy.gif

• Like 19

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, ximichem said:

TTATT I can't guys TTATT I thought this trains me ever since but I still can't

ZHOUZHOU PUT YOUR TONGUE BACKKKKK

006pvaMbjw1f2i6jfdbeij318e1uktw9.jpg006oSfDSjw1f2i7tqzqlej30xw0ozqo4.jpg   006py5j0jw1f2i558nakmj310v1p41kx.jpg005xMBXvjw1f2i4ltfgwsj30k00qpqeb.jpg

Cr: 冰冰TICKTOCK, _PeekaLand_,  BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博Poisonous_红豆

Even though his skin will get tanned but he looks so good thooooo

ea146d5ejw1f2i6wb3t10j20t317mk0e.jpgJY, I have baobei

ea146d5ejw1f2i6wd23h4j20pz12zq9u.jpg

JY, are you watching live?

006py5j0jw1f2i5525t8yj30vp1ci14k.jpg

It's hot, I wanna go to the sea

006py5j0jw1f2i3wbqd3dj30ol14daiu.jpg

Shine bright like a diamond

----

List of weibo acc for your research

(My most to less visit acc) pardon me if I miss other acc

冰冰TICKTOCK <--- best watermark ever

SecretJ_瑜洲双人图博

Timmy_and_Johnny

TIGERTEETH_黄景瑜个站

Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站 <--- I got over 160 gif of ZZ here

TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站 <--- I got over 60 gif of JY here

BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博

Poisonous_红豆

洲瑜Real

_PeekaLand_

OpiumZ_许魏洲个人图博

HelloJohnny-黄景瑜图博

XWZZZZZZZ

Mr_WWWWWHALE <--- your source of phone wallpaper, desktop wallpaper, even Facebook cover picture

eVilHeart_黄景瑜个站

CaTimmy_许魏洲微站

OOPS_JOHNNY黄景瑜个站

冬日甜粥 (Winter sweet porridge)

虾丸同学 (Shrimp balls classmates)

鲸鱼仙桃粥 (Whale Bristol porridge)

夜深了依旧不想睡 (Still want to sleep late at night)

Timmy许魏洲Clothes <--- I just found out this acc, it is as its name, WOW!

Ada荣小雁

Ammmmor

ALVA佳佳佳佳佳

Candice小天

StrawberryMojito_

傻白甜Timmy

Johnny鲸鱼粥Z

糙小汉 (Cao Xiaohan)

阿阿阿阿苏啊 (AAAASuA)

edit: updating weibo acc

You're a bad bad boy!!! Do not drag me into this!!!!!

*secretly follows all some of the Weibo accounts*

So I take it all these pictures go into your "tongue" folder? :blink:

8 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Thanks for the tip! It's still not working, though... :( 

I wanted happy, flirty JY to follow me around, but alas, seems it's not meant to be.

Make sure your gif is below 500kb.

8 hours ago, ryokise said:

Wang Dalu and Johnny are now mutual followers on Instagram ,and Wang Dalu followed the wrong instagram account of Zhouzhou

LOL. Johnny still not following Zhouzhou. Zhouzhou still not following Johnny.

*goes to replay the HC licking lips video for the hundredth times*

My baby Fengsong speaking Thai at the end is so cute! He used "ka" (used by female) instead of "kub" (used by male) XD I can't wait to watch him singing LIVE. The thought of it already left me in stitches XDDDDD

8 hours ago, BLFANS said:

Feng was invited to a meeting here. Do not forget to meet with them in a fan . #Addictionwebseries 1st Fan Meeting in Thailand2016 Sunday, April 17 at 17:00 pm . . At NBC Hall , 5th Floor , Central Plaza Lat Phrao . Tickets are available at http://www.snpmediahub.com/

This suddden news seriously make me wanted to smack my head to the wall or punch someone. Are they for real? After HC being cut and maybe cancel they want to separate Yuzhou. Why are they so desperate? I believe someone 'higher' who have power being uncomfortable because of the archievement that our boys had. Butt hurt much maybe?? Well why can't they just not being so obvious bastard and let them have what success they will have. It's not like they gonna rely on BL drama after this. They still will have others project and it doesn't involve any kind of BL things. Why they bother so much? After Addicted, I don't think any game show will likely involve kissing scene or intimate scenes right? They do games, like a wrestling games in HC, it's normal, it doesn't have any 'intimate scenes' or too much body contact like are they for real? It's a game between man, why are they like this? LMAO I just can't. Thinking about it make me want to punch someone seriously. I want to calm down but  BUT still this is stupidly ridiculous.

• Like 24