2 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

How can we not CP them together when they are a match made in heaven? Them coming together is only as natural as how the earth rotates around the sun... I rather they be together and forsake their careers in entertainment then have it the other way around...

Yeah, because you're a CP fan, Lol

even if they were really an item, they could keep that for themselves, build a career then be together later, just less thing for fans to munch on. They're newly hatched star to be in China, which means no objections to Chinese regulations and working their richard simmons off to not become shooting stars.

anyway, it doesn't mean you can't say anything about how lovey dovey they're together, just don't add hashtag, it's not like they have spies everywhere to check on every forum. And especially about their not yet aired programs, don't fangirl too much 'cause that might make their section cut.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, akira1221oor said:

Yeah, because you're a CP fan, Lol

even if they were really an item, they could keep that for themselves, build a career then be together later, just less thing for fans to munch on. They're newly hatched star to be in China, which means no objections to Chinese regulations and working their richard simmons off to not become shooting stars.

anyway, it doesn't mean you can't say anything about how lovey dovey they're together, just don't add hashtag, it's not like they have spies everywhere to check on every forum. And especially about their not yet aired programs, don't fangirl too much 'cause that might make their section cut.

Also earlier today I think I saw posts of fansites asking not to repost previews of RFT2 or they'll be completely edited out. I'm not sure if the post is still there bc I was in a very bad state this morning, probably I might be hallucinating--

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, AnthonyKkoKko said:

If the government bans YZ I will personally fly to China and set fire to the rain like Adele.

CHINA YOU TRIED IT

29 minutes ago, AnthonyKkoKko said:

If the government bans YZ I will personally fly to China and set fire to the rain like Adele.

CHINA YOU TRIED IT

Me too ....I won't let something bad to happen to my yuzhou!!!! If the government won't listen then there will be a REVOLUTION hahahahaha.....

But i really thinks its all rumor

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

The more people supporting Shangyin and YZ couple, the more negative effect and risk they have to endure. There are other BL couples but YZ is the affected one cos they are getting attention. 

So, in midst of all this news regarding not shipping them as a couple, not using hashtags, etc. do I/should I stop writing YZ fanfics...? :mellow:? My stories are all subscriber-locked meaning only people with an Asianfanfics account who have subscribed can read them, but I do know that if you search "Johnny Zhouzhou" on Google, my stories are the first three results. I don't want that to be an issue, considering fanfics are a form of "supporting the YZ couple."

Let me know what you think? I'm rather conflicted. I would love to continue writing YZ but... :/

On another note, I think regardless, I will continue to write Guhai/Luoyin. Me writing GH/LY will simply be supporting the novel, not the actors/series.

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Also earlier today I think I saw posts of fansites asking not to repost previews of RFT2 or they'll be completely edited out. I'm not sure if the post is still there bc I was in a very bad state this morning, probably I might be hallucinating--

That's a possibility, it's not like the first time something like that happens anyway. 

To their agencies or those programs producer, they're products, once they stopped bringing in the profits, they're out. 

HJY seems not to have any big project at the moment but rumors have that XZW would participate in a kinda big movie this year. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, guhai said:

So, in midst of all this news regarding not shipping them as a couple, not using hashtags, etc. do I/should I stop writing YZ fanfics...? :mellow:? My stories are all subscriber-locked meaning only people with an Asianfanfics account who have subscribed can read them, but I do know that if you search "Johnny Zhouzhou" on Google, my stories are the first three results. I don't want that to be an issue, considering fanfics are a form of "supporting the YZ couple."

Let me know what you think? I'm rather conflicted. I would love to continue writing YZ but... :/

On another note, I think regardless, I will continue to write Guhai/Luoyin. Me writing GH/LY will simply be supporting the novel, not the actors/series.

But but your story made me sleep so well at night :( Please continue writing so, fanfics are okay I guess, and it's subscriber-locked so the story will be fine :)

• Like 12

6 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Perhaps ZZ leans Taoist and JY leans Buddhist

It would just be the contrary. But never mind. The essential, here, is the path we follow and not the form of the stones we happen to pick up.

005xMBXvjw1f1yoq7oyvhg30hs0a0nph.gif

Actually, when ZZ says his number is 24, which as I saw it, makes 3 x (2 to the power 3), and I wrote it made him quite a Buddhist inclination with a "zest" of Taoism, let me be less affirmative  about the "zest". Indeed a "2 to the power 3" means that the 2 is the kernel of the result, which places the 2 at quite a center position.

It must correspond to what History can tell about Chinese traditional spirituality, the coming of Buddhism in a Taoist field and the way it (B) sort of gem-cultivated (T).

BTW what is JY's declared favourite number ?

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

As much as I hate to say it, China doesn't need international fans much. Their market is big enough that they don't even aim for global market like kpop, etc. 

Btw I heard Baidu bar of JY already banned all the comments related in ZZ, and ZZ's fans are criticised for being lenient to shippers, coz there are still multiple comments mentioning JY in ZZ's Baidu bar. The more people supporting Shangyin and YZ couple, the more negative effect and risk they have to endure. There are other BL couples but YZ is the affected one cos they are getting attention. 

On the other news, as ifans I think we should stay chilled and don't feed the rumor. Don't get panic and curse any party. What we wrote here can be translated back to weibo and make a big hooha there in worst case. It only brings more harm than good to JY and ZZ. 

I wonder what do people translate back to weibo from soompi... I mean we do talk a lot of things that fill our delulu minds... Don't tell me that the fans on weibo know about our in-the-pants analysis too! *gasp* xD

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, guhai said:

I think it's fine. Your story could still be considered mild compared to the stuffs (fanfics, theories, fanarts, etc.) that the chinese fans wrote and created. Besides, we're international fans. Though it's possible, it's still not that easy to create noise from here. Hence we use hashtags to create noise so hashtags are considered dangerous right now.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I wonder what do people translate back to weibo from soompi... I mean we do talk a lot of things that fill our delulu minds... Don't tell me that the fans on weibo know about our in-the-pants analysis too! *gasp* xD

All I know some k-fans get news from soompi haha probably they've read about the analysis here too xD not too sure about c-fans since I'm still new in this c-fandom, everything feels so surreal 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Should we all speak delulu language so it would be harder to be translated using Google translate on weibo. I do not know how bad it is about restriction and censorship in China. I only heard the news about it. I hope that this is just rumours, but rumours can also affect their career. One of the best thing about this series is their off screen interactions. 

I do not ship them together, I just like to see them together, they might or might not be together, it is really their business. we can always fantasize about them. and see them in good terms and so close to each other is enough to make us gaga-ing them. I really would wish that they can keep their privacy to themselves. I hope Johnny still can go and drink by the street when he has time without disturbance, or walking around aimlessly when he needs to clear his head. (I do not read much of ZZ's activities so I can not name them here) but I hope they're both still can have their own leisure time. Do I sound like a mama bear to my bad boy now?

Btw, since am new, please enlightened me with the in-the-pants analysis please @alvinboi?

• Like 17

They don't use Google, Facebook or the like in China so no worries about things you would see there. And I don't think they would pay attention to things that not written in Chinese either, XWZ and HJY can't become that kind of big fish that could make people check every thing about them despite the language barrier yet

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

All I know some k-fans get news from soompi haha probably they've read about the analysis here too xD not too sure about c-fans since I'm still new in this c-fandom, everything feels so surreal 

I'm kinda new to c-pop fandom too actually. (Never fanboy about c-pop before Addicted.) I guess c-fans read foreign forums to see how international fans view their c-pop fandom and the extent of its popularity etc. Ikr. It feels surreal enough to be sharing something with thousands of people worldwide! Double-surreal to be a part of Addicted fandom. *cheers*

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, bidubudu said:

I thought it has nothing to do with Barbara. I was wrong and humbled.

Guys, have you checked this news on Taiwan official fb? Someone proficient in Chinese could please translate this for the rest of us? It is new status, ~30 min ago.

上癮第一季DVD及新媒體發行之事呢(撥髮)
所以未刪減DVD及線上觀看已授權台灣愛奇藝
預計於月底之前會上架及發行~ smile emotikon
就在等一等吧 帥氣小編已累(坐按摩椅抖) grin emotikon

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Guys, have you checked this news on Taiwan official fb?

上癮第一季DVD及新媒體發行之事呢(撥髮)
所以未刪減DVD及線上觀看已授權台灣愛奇藝

Now I wish I speak 7 languages instead of only 3 :tears: Is this good news, anyone?

Edit: some info I got after translating them into Korean on google translate, (heck, I learnt that learning Chinese through Korean is better) there will be uncut versions, and can be viewed online? Okay probably not reliable

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I thought it has nothing to do with Barbara. I was wrong and humbled.

Guys, have you checked this news on Taiwan official fb?

上癮第一季DVD及新媒體發行之事呢(撥髮)
所以未刪減DVD及線上觀看已授權台灣愛奇藝

Is that means the DVD is out? I can't read chinese LOL Good news at last after having a few heart attack here and there. Seriously I'm having a really strong heart to even begin with hahaha

I do hope it have english subtitles because richard simmons hell im still gonna watch it even without subtitles, it gonna improve my poor chinese language :phew:

Give me those uncut version and I'll be so damn happy!!

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, guhai said:

pls continue to write, as long as it's fanfic i.e no fact or truth involved. 

45 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

lol i said in worst case, coz soompi is easy to access and the content can be read without a registered account. Last time during Tzuyu (kpop idol)'s controversy, cnets went to onehallyu and translated all the negative comments back to weibo that made the situation worse. There were few thousands of guests surfing the topic at its peak lol. 
As I said, this is not involved politics so just chill. Tzuyu is kinda get hate from cnet but JY and ZZ are not. However try not to curse any party especially the gov. We dont know any detail yet.

My only wish for now is ZZ can continue to act in his movies and JY can work with his schedule as per planned. It's very common to drop the artists in a confirmed project in China, they have many others to fill in. Still cant get over how Jackson's Day Day Up schedule was removed even Hunan station loved him so much lol.

Also to some shippers here, in case they are not gonna have projects together or even if Shangyin 2 will not be filmed, I believe they will still be good friends to each other. What will be will be. Even GH and BLY need 8 years for their love to be accepted, I don't really wish anything stop them moving forward in their own career path. If you truly care about them, please respect their choice in the future and do support them as individuals as well. :)

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Now I wish I speak 7 languages instead of only 3 :tears: Is this good news, anyone?

Edit: some info I got after translating them into Korean on google translate, (heck, I learnt that learning Chinese through Korean is better) there will be uncut versions, and can be viewed online? Okay probably not reliable

This is my wish too @kmmyzz and so far only managed 3. And one is the language spoken only 5,5 mil person in Scandinavia. Which is not very useful at all for my love of Asian dramas/movies/music

• Like 7