11 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Favourite part of ZZ's interview (translated by the wonderful @estreline!Thank you so much! Still want the whole thing, though... I'm greedy) is when he talks about rehearsing scenes with JY:

ZZ: I rejected it a bit at first. 

Q: How did you overcome it?

ZZ: I just stopped rejecting it (but not by imagining he's a girl!)

Q: So you slowly got used to it?

ZZ: That's right. We kissed a lot. No, not kissed a lot. We rehearsed a lot.

Haha! They kissed so much! I'm just sad none of that is in the series (again, I want that DVD!).

How many times did they practice before this scene? Practiced in private too? They probably told themselves they had to practice for many, many long hours. Just to get it right. 

Speaking about kiss, ZZ also describe how they sleep together. Haha. The interviewer ask him if they made any line in the middle. He said no, but there was an imaginary line at first which none of them will go past. But after they become familiar with each other, sometimes JY's arms would swing and land on his shoulder. And I forgot what ZZ said :P But he got mention other body parts.

(I write this from memory! So there may be a bit different from the exact thing he said)

• Like 17

8 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Here's the funny thing, though. (Remember - there is no such thing as a coincidence.) As we see from the picture below JY & ZZ share the birth number 26.  You could say they use 26 to represent their "joint self." ZZ represents the 2, JY represents the 6.  Back to ZZ's lucky numberarrow-10x10.png 24. What do you get when you add the two numerals of 24? 6  So, basically, ZZ's lucky numberarrow-10x10.png has been JY, even before they met.

I just love what you wrote above soo much. Especially the last part. Why did you write it in such a small font? Let me make it bigger. :w00t: Speaking of which, do you have any theory on why ZZ always made the 2 and JY always the 6? Any fellow addicts out there have some theories? I find this to be quite interesting. They could swap it but noo.. it's always ZZ who made the 2 and JY who made the 6.

cho1rCY.jpg

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

edit: wait, does that ZZ wearing a Gentle Monster sunglasses in the pic that @aeislaeighjust posted!? So he did go to buy one at Seoul?  @liesl what do you think? LOL.

I've just noticed that in Cheng Wen's current airport pictures he also wore the GM sunglasses that he wore before in the selfie pic in Korea with ZZ.

Gosh... these boys are promoting a heck lots out of Gentle Monster (lucky you, Gentle Monster!). I find it a bit tad unbelievable that these sunglasses are all fan gifts. One of the three must have at least bought it himself. Probably Cheng Wen. In Korea. Because Cheng Wen wore that one GM sunglasses ALL THE TIME after he has been in Korea (just pay attention to his pics after his Korea trip).

If he bought it in Korea, why wouldn't ZZ buy it as well? If ZZ bought it, what a coincidence is it that JY wore two different GM sunglasses at the hotelarrow-10x10.png and at the airport after that even if he didn't go to Korea. Anyone noticing JY wore GM sunglasses before this? No, right? Gentle Monster is not even that popular in China (well it must be now) seeing that they don't have any branches in China.

Okay stop. I don't think I want to reopen the sunglasses case. :vicx:

By the way, great job with the timeline, mates. Here's a cookie for you :cookie:

• Like 8

It's time to introduce YQ's "girlfiend", 萌萌 (Meng Meng)!  

Read how YM transformed into the beautiful Meng Meng :D in full here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/9/the-story-of-meng-qi-qi-english-yangmeng-youqi

The transformation process:

Spoiler

Saturday afternoon, YQ brought YM to a make-up salon.

“What would you like me to style you as?” The stylist crossed his arms, squinting while sizing up YM.

YM acted deaf, his delicate hands playing with the hem of his shirt.

YQ told the stylist very bluntly, “Turn him into a girl.”

YM shivered his shoulders, imagining the grim face of the stylist.

Contrary to his expectations, the stylist happily agreed and asked with great interest, “What sort of style do you want? Cute and innocent girl-next-door? Sexy and wild dancer? Confident and competent career-woman? Noble and rich lady? ……”

YQ pondered for a moment and smiled cunningly.

“Make him more seductive.”

YM swirled his neck around to face YQ and roared.

“Are you asking for a beating?”

YQ rarely indulged himself and he smiled wantonly.

YQ sat at the side playing with his phone, bored to death. He would look at YM every now and then. In the end, his gaze could no longer leave YM, peering straight at YM; more accurately described as staring at Yang “萌(meng)” [Yang adorable].

It was absolutely unbelievable!

Originally YQ had thought that YM looked very androgynous, wearing a wig and a skirt would be OK already, and there was no need to put so much effort into his disguise. However the other was no ordinary girl, hence YQ brought YM here for added assurance, and the trip was indeed not in vain! He was still the same person; there was not much difference in appearance. However he couldn’t pinpoint exactly what had been changed, he was totally transformed into a lady; such a glamourous lady.

“It’s a waste for you to be a guy.” YQ commented honestly.

YM looked at himself in the mirror; he had given up all hopes in this world already.

The stylist pulled YM inside to change his clothes. He was innovative enough to make a pair of fake boobs which YM refused to wear; the stylist had no choice but to look for YQ to persuade YM.

“Just throw caution to the wind for once; since you’ve already decided to pose as a girl, you should make it thorough. Think about it, the more thorough your disguise is, the harder it is for others to recognise you.”

YM pondered for a while, it did make sense and hence he had decided to bite the bullet.

After instructing and ordering YM, the stylist started to harass YQ again, insisting on giving YQ a free styling. YQ had refused at first but standing in front of the mirror, he was really not worthy of this “pretty lady” beside him.

Twenty minutes later, YQ walked out from the make-up studio and YM went crazy at that moment.

What the hell? On what basis did you make him so handsome? While making me so “衰(shuai)”? [Similiar pronunciation as handsome but it means the opposite of handsome]

The lunch meeting:

Spoiler

When they arrived at the hotel, the Beijing Film Academy girl was already there waiting for them. The waiter led YQ to a private room. On the way, YM’s heart was beating like crazy and he had wanted to defect a few times but luckily YQ found out in time and dragged him back.

The doors of the private room opened and a pretty girl stood up. She had wanted to approach YQ but she saw YM that was beside and her smile froze in an instant.

YM saw from the pretty girl’s face how hard she had been hit and he spat at YQ in his heart; he really didn’t know how fortunate he was, there’s such a beautiful girl chasing you, what else do you f***ing want?

The pretty girl was older than them by five years and had seen many life experiences, in this sort of situation not only did she not explode in anger and threw things, she also purposely maintained her image and warmly invited the two to sit down.

“What would you like to eat? You can order as you please.” The pretty girl handed the menu into YQ’s hands.

YQ put the menu directly in front of YM and asked with a sweet and loving tone, ““萌萌 (meng meng / adorable adorable), what do you feel like eating?”

After the orders had been placed, YQ took the initiative to introduce YM.

“This is my girlfriend, Meng Meng,”

YM gave an unnatural smile towards the pretty lady.

The pretty lady returned with a smile, although she had studied acting, YM could tell from her eyes how heart-broken and unwilling she was. At that moment, he wished he could reach out and stroke that delicate face, consoling that broken heart of hers. However YQ had warned him before that he had better refrain from speaking too much, hence YM could only take pity on her in his heart.

Rather than saying that the pretty girl had studied acting, one should say it was YQ instead. In order to let the pretty girl give up on her hopes completely, he pulled out all means; during the meal he kept making small little gestures, one moment he was taking food for YM, the next moment he was asking for YM’s opinion and another moment he was taking advantage of YM…… His acting was free and flexible, he showcased the intimate affection between lovers to a point of perfection.

Part 3 of YQ's "girlfriend" is still in progress, please wait a little longer.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, liesl said:

I just love what you wrote above soo much. Especially the last part. Why did you write it in such a small font? Let me make it bigger. :w00t: Speaking of which, do you have any theory on why ZZ always made the 2 and JY always the 6? Any fellow addicts out there have some theories? I find this to be quite interesting. They could swap it but noo.. it's always ZZ who made the 2 and JY who made the 6.

Tea4Two has posted articles about Chinese numerology on 2 and 6, and these articles closely descibe the boys' personality (JY is very much Type 6 while ZZ is Type 2). I guess they must read about it somehow?

Okay stop. I don't think I want to reopen the sunglasses case. :vicx:

LOL. We should reopen the case, sometime later! Maybe Chinese fans are already doing it now?

What I like is, ZZ wore the sunglasses nonchalantly unlike JY XD

By the way, great job with the timeline, mates. Here's a cookie for you :cookie:

Thank you!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, zhouboy said:

QUESTION: did ZZ consider himself as a cat since before Addicted? or only after JY said ZZ looks like a cat because of his eyes (but not his personality)?

At least we know he like cats. He had cats before but because now he's very busy, he doesn't keep cats anymore.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, liesl said:

Speaking of which, do you have any theory on why ZZ always made the 2 and JY always the 6? Any fellow addicts out there have some theories? I find this to be quite interesting. They could swap it but noo.. it's always ZZ who made the 2 and JY who made the 6.

A few things popped into my head at this. 

The most basic reason would be - because 6 is bigger than 2, and JY is older, he gets the bigger number. 

Then there is also looking at their birthdays. ZZ born on the 20th, JY on the 30th. ZZ gets the 2 out of 20 and JY gets 6 as a multiple of 3 from the 30.

Then there is the Taoist/Buddhist inclinations to the numbers 2 and 3 that @sixte spoke about. Perhaps ZZ leans Taoist and JY leans Buddhist, which would lead to a natural gravitation towards those numbers for themselves. If nothing else ZZ does seem to favor the number 2 quite a bit.

The most existential, out there reason is this - because that's just how it is. ZZ is 2 because he is the comforting, caring nurturer in this, which 2 represents. JY is 6 because he is the upward and onward emotion of love, which 6 represents. Even without knowing any of these number definitions, sometimes what is right just feels right for no particular reason and you go with it. 

While I'm at it, let me add another bead to JY/ZZ's thread of fate. Look at the years they were born. 1992 & 1994. 2 and 4. Another 6.

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, zhouboy said:

QUESTION: did ZZ consider himself as a cat since before Addicted? or only after JY said ZZ looks like a cat because of his eyes (but not his personality)?

It's said "Like owner like pet" B) 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, ximichem said:

WOW, ZZ in his old movie :w00t: Hen men! hen kao leng!

I wonder how he can't resist JY, at least once? Or all I see/remember is ZZ being flipped flipped and flipped >"<

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Cr: Poisonous_红豆

I longed for the full movie TT^TT anyone? 

Hide contents

Awwwww, ZZ Little Red Riding hood >"<

005xMBXvjw1f0vqaz1i9pj30sg11aqq8.jpg

005xMBXvjw1f0vqb2ztykj30sg0ir7jf.jpg

STAB ME ZZ, STAB ME HARDDD

Oooooh so zhouzhou sure knows how to defend a physical attack hmmm he was always pliant and accepting to Johnny's flips,  slams, headlocks and liplocks ooops i mean leglocks :sweatingbullets: iam sure he enjoyed it lol

• Like 13

@gashupingo I love that YinYueTai interview and ZhouZhou stumbling over his word XD; the host made a great job for us shipper. :D

Thanks @tea4two for the speculations/theories, I love read them.:) <3 If you or someone else need/want to know something ask me because I'm writing/keeping a timeline of our boys' activities since the beginning of February. ;)

It's just me or ZhouZhou is becoming more charming as everyday passes. O___O What is happening to him wow. <3

I'm happy to see that pic of Johnny sleeping but his manager omg, what a moment to take the pic, I'm laughing too much XD

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

@gashupingo I love the YinYueTai interview and ZhouZhou stumbling over his words; XD the host made a great job for us shipper. :D

Thanks @tea4two for the speculations, I love read them.:) <3 If you or someone else need/want to know something ask me because I'm writing/keeping a timeline of our boys activity since the beginning of February. ;)

It's just me or ZhouZhou is becoming more charming as everyday passes. O___O Wow hat happened to him

I'm happy to see that pic of Johnny sleeping but her manager omg, what a moment to take the pic, I'm laughing too much XD

They say people who are in lovely healthy relationship glow and look more beautiful and that applies perfectly to our yuzhou :wub:

• Like 15

I'm looking for this BTS, anyone have the link? Thanks and please take as much cookies as you want :cookie:

006iWe0Wgw1ezc45ly5l0j30qo0zkq77.jpg006iWe0Wgw1ezc45nvap6j30qo0zk7b4.jpg

---

Side note, I read some comments on ZZ's message/handwriting for BubbleSheep, they're hilarious, some are like:

-This kind of handwriting is surely from a straight guy.

-His handwriting is even better than my face.

-He becomes popular too fast to practice his handwriting.

-ZZ's handwriting and JY's drawing. Perfect match.

-No, he only practices one word "Sea"

LOL

Edited by ximichem
  • Like 15

Trans of a mini part from a fanaccount (cr:梦霓喜欢鲸鱼) at Sanya, she says that she can't say much about the filming because she is afraid of giving spoilers, but there was one part that made them (the fans) touched :

"It was when Zhouzhou had to use the help of an equipment in the game and needed to lock/secure/operate(?)the equipment. The staff was helping Zhouzhou, and maybe Jingyu was concerned about his good friend so he kept accompanying by his side. Even after the staff finished helping Zhouzhou, he was still concerned,thus, he reached out his hand to check if the equipment was properly locked/secured/operated(?) before letting Zhou go."

* I don't really understand what she meant with what ZZ was doing with the equipment , the equipment isn't specified ><

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Trans of a mini part from a fanaccount (cr:梦霓喜欢鲸鱼) at Sanya, she says that she can't say much about the filming because she is afraid of giving spoilers, but there was one part that made them (the fans) touched :

"It was when Zhouzhou had to use the help of an equipment in the game and needed to lock/secure/operate(?)the equipment. The staff was helping Zhouzhou, and maybe Jingyu was concerned about his good friend so he kept accompanying by his side. Even after the staff finished helping Zhouzhou, he was still concerned,thus, he reached out his hand to check if the equipment was properly locked/secured/operated(?) before letting Zhou go."

* I don't really understand what she meant with what ZZ was doing with the equipment , the equipment isn't specified ><

Sounds like maybe some type of safety equipment, like a harness or belt of some sort, something like that. For JY to reach out like that, he must have been quite worried, so I have to wonder if ZZ has to do something from a great height, something that would make JY scared.

• Like 15

34 minutes ago, ryokise said:

I read it and maybe the equipment is on ZZ's body(delulu)? It said the belt is secured properly.

Also, I read another fanaccount of RFT2. Not sure who cause no name. Post 1045
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4449526816?pn=30

Here said, during the game, they were really good together. Walking together laughing and chatting, always glued together. Also, JY was always waiting for ZZ dunno why, they were not even in the same team. 

--------------

Actually, was there any hunters? lol. Cause they look too leisurely and the clothes they wear were really not suitable for running and avoiding hunters.  

• Like 20