2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

He'd better not. Cuz he's going to CA for this spammer :phew:

Cross country road trip? Pick me up halfway and we go to the East coast together? I'll drive so you can seat in the back seat together  :w00t:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@ryokiseDo you know, among Happy Camp's hosts and guests, who follow JY and ZZ on weibo? IIRC, JY and ZZ followed all of them already?

If I'm not wrong , it's only Wang Dalu. Zhouzhou followed HC's hosts first (before filming) and Johnny followed them afterwards, not sure if this has been posted here before but when Johnny followed HC's hosts, there were speculations on weibo that he followed HC's hosts by checking Zhouzhou's following list. because the sequence of his following is the same as Zhouzhou. (Following list on Weibo are shown in time order, latest following will be on top. For example , Zhouzhou following list is in this order > user B,D,C,E and it's the same for Johnny)

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Cross country road trip? Pick me up halfway and we go to the East coast together? I'll drive so you can seat in the back seat together  :w00t:

Rip us TTvTT btw, apparently Mr_WWWWWHALE is in the U.S. too, I'll try to grab him/her :w00t:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Ok, after sleeping, I want to ramble about that YinYueTai vid again. It is full of candies, ZZ keep saying 'inappropriate stuff' and correcting himself, haha
*waiting for Eng subs, it would be fun to see how this vid is translated* 

1) The way he explains the "it hurts but happy" comment. After explaining the hurt part, he couldn't explain the happy LOL and then kind of just sleeze over the happy part with some excuse(two ppl together, fooling around together, is happy!) Interviewer: "You're happy just like this?” ZZ:"Then, I learn how to self defense" and then the interviewer is very sharp: "what kind of self defense?" ZZ: "learn to be being flipped here and there" Then ZZ realize what he said isn't really self defense(even the interviewer went like:*laugh* "Learn being flipped here and there.....") and change to: "learn *laugh* learn how to escape, Yes, escape" LOL 

2) Q: ”Do you mind you 2 being called CP?“
Z: “We always have been a CP"
Sharp Interviewer: “So you don't mind?"
ZZ: "CP in drama, Errr, best friends in real life" (ZZ, why do you need to specifically explain this LOL) 

3) And of course the YuZhou and ZhouYu part which someone already said before. But I think he's confirming that he really cares about the term cause he goes like (I'm not care, I definitely(肯定) care)(Sorry that it sounds awkward in Eng but it's the literal translation he said), I think the subtitles are just for funny effect. 

And it is so funny that describe how drama crew(I think it's CJD but he never specifically mention her so I just use crew) found him to act as BLY. Crew: "It's a web drama, You're Male 1" ZZ:"Who's Girl 1?" Crew: "That (other) Male 1, we're still searching" Hahaha

And how ZZ describe filming intimate scenes.
Q: Any obstacle or awkwardness when filming with him(JY)?
ZZ: We rehearsed before fliming, about some scenes in the drama, like bed scenes, intimate scenes, or...
Interviewer:"Like what scenes?" ZZ:(probably realized he said bed scenes) "Intimate scenes(he emphasize this) and er kiss scenes"
Interviewer:"Kiss scenes also need to rehearse?!"

Then he go on to talk about he didn't know JY before and need to develop the tacit understanding with each other.

Opps, no time. Need to go to work.

I hope there'll be an interview with this host with Johnny too. Though I am not sure Johnny will be so flustered, but sometimes he is really not polished for an interview, so I want to see the host getting out infos from him as much as possible, before he is really good at tackling questions and being very diplomatic.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, ximichem said:

*I think I remember your eyes*

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

At first I thought this pic was cropped really nice and was about to print this out for chalkcoal sketching purpose, but then, whatever, it's quite creepy in a degree lol

Would it still be creepy if JY's face was reflected in his eye? (Trying to picture it....)

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
16 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Ahhhh, I want them to be together! and compare their fridge! It would be so funny!

I watched Go Fridge before(My friend is this crazy Jackson fan and ask me to see something in one of the video(she dunno Chinese) where Jackson sang Jay Chou's song) and they always invite 2 guests together and then will be comparing their house fridge items(if they cook or not and if their food are expired items, one guest was all beer inside Haha). It is said the fridge was towed from their house to the set lol. Unless it's impossible to move it(like the Angelababy one was in Taiwan so they didn't get her fridge). Then the invited cooks have to cook something based on the guest fridge items.

Sounds similar to Korean's version of Please Take Care of My Refrigerator! It's a fun show and wish that Zhouzhou and Johnny were invited to the show T_T In the Korean version, they'd also try to "create" rumours if they found something dodgy in the fridge and "relate" it to the guests' love life. If Zhouzhou and Johnny attended this, it'd be a blast! Maybe we can see a trace of Johnny or Zhouzhou in each other's fridge :w00t: I think it's their loss if they only invited one of them.... In the Korean version, they always invite two guests who are somehow related to each other eg. Starred in the same drama or in the same band etc etc

I'm calling for Head of Body Language Analysis Department.

Why am I feeling GH/JY is scrubbing on BLY/ZZ? Just crutinizing and contemplating this gif TTvTT so satisfying tho

006nDul3gw1f14i986j0vg30go0a0qvb.gif

Oh, speaking about scrubbing

Spoiler

Yah JY, you get what you want 

Spoiler

005xMBXvjw1f1yoqckmzyg30hs0a04qr.gif

Oh yes, tongue, yes,  tongue

006nDul3gw1f1362amsqgg309q09qe86.gif

"It's what the director asks!"

006nDul3gw1f105zm9x63g309q09q1l0.gif

"He told you to lean on me. Not lay on me!"

006nDul3gw1f1362q2hxqg309q09qkjn.gif006nDul3gw1f13639gji6g309q09qe85.gif

"My bad, I'm so sorry. Don't be mad. Here, take this bribe cat."

12712368_1719097261665617_695471352_n.gi

Cr:  Poisonous_红豆, Mr_WWWWWHALE 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Didn't JY say in that recent interview that he & ZZ doesn't have much in common? I've thought about that, and it's either a little sad or it's like he's saying 'I love him despite our lack of common interests, that's how magical and amazing our love is'.

Opposite do attract:D . opposites often attract one another and that love is often kindled between people of contrasting approaches to life:phew:.

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

Though I am not sure Johnny will be so flustered, but sometimes he is really not polished for an interview, so I want to see the host getting out infos from him as much as possible,

I love this YinYueTai host, can we have him as our mc for Thailand's FM :P. We need more skinship between Johnny and zhouzhou.

• Like 11

WOW, ZZ in his old movie :w00t: Hen men! hen kao leng!

I wonder how he can't resist JY, at least once? Or all I see/remember is ZZ being flipped flipped and flipped >"<

005xMBXvjw1f1hm2sgyrbg30hs0a0e83.gif

005xMBXvjw1f1hm341bplg30hs0a0u12.gif

Cr: Poisonous_红豆

I longed for the full movie TT^TT anyone? 

Spoiler

Awwwww, ZZ Little Red Riding hood >"<

005xMBXvjw1f0vqaz1i9pj30sg11aqq8.jpg

005xMBXvjw1f0vqb2ztykj30sg0ir7jf.jpg

STAB ME ZZ, STAB ME HARDDD

• Like 11

New chapter for the Colour of Life is up.

Magical Obsidian Eyes
https://www.wattpad.com/238511409-the-colours-of-life-magical-obsidian-eyes 

I had just finished taking a shower when the phone rang. Quickly glancing to the clock, I was surprised that it was 11 pm already. I hurriedly grab the phone and received the incoming video call. In a blink, Zhouzhou's face was on my screen, at first smiling happily but then the smile turned into a frown when he saw me.

"What are you doing?" He shot me a dark glare. No, not dark as in "dirty naughty" but dark as in "annoyed".

"What?" I wriggled my eyebrows. "I am talking with my boyfriend."

"Why are you not wearing shirt then?"

"Hm, sorry to correct you. I am not only "not wearing shirt", I am "not wearing anything" right now." I smirked. "Wanna see?"

(No, not mature chapter; just Jingyu teasing Zhouzhou LOL)

• Like 11