Omg i will just pray silently that these news are just bad rumors,  pls their careers can’t be destroyed like that. Their lives can't be destroyed like that pls be only A RUMOR.  Zhouzhou looked okay today and not tense or depressed i believe if he heard about these news he would look affected so let's pray silently it pass and continues as rumors or may be just a warning to the boys to stop any addicted related projects :tears: it just might be a threat to not film season 2 and let addicted phenomenon die.

• Like 16

41 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

This is the rough translation:

China web drama " Addicted " actor Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou because of the drama has become an overnight sensation , but there is news on the Internet that the variety shows that they are involved in, will face limited broadcast. The shows identified are " Amazing Race " , "Full Acceleration " and has been confirmed, Shenzhen TV said it had not received the relevant documents, but has been relayed the message . Hunan TV has yet to hear any news . Huang Jing Yu and Xu Weizhou has just finished recording " Happy Camp" last week. The reason the two people were " forbidden " is because of "irregularities their segments were taken down , the leads also cannot be used ." Shenzhen TV official said if they receive official news of the ban , they will strictly follow , "things that need to change will certainly be changed." "Addiction " has been banned by China government for its portrayal of high school young romance , sexual misconduct and with the protagonist's name akin to a banned drug "Heroin". However, the actors have rise to popularity because of the ban, not only getting constant exposure from media interviews, but even being solicited to go on so many TV programs. It is therefore surprising there are rumors of them banning shows and the actors. The recorded TV programs "Full Acceleration ", " Happy Camp " may have to re-record because of this.

From my point of view, The source of the rumor is not very credible. If the government was hell bent on singling them out, shouldn't they also have mentioned the magazines? I mean the magazines are a lot more steamy than the variety shows with all the skin and all. Shouldn't we have heard of the magazines being banned first? Logically speaking though. 

But since I really know the entire picture, nor do I read Chinese (wish I did though), I can only guess.

• Like 8

Btw I wanna make a few things clear:

1. YZ may be banned even when they do nothing wrong. A lot of artists have been banned in China just because of a movie they acted in:  for eg, Tang Wei, Brad Pitt, etc. However, BL is still not as serious as politics and religions, so I don't think they will be banned. Heck no, the possibility is almost 0. But to let y'all here know that China gov can ban artists solely based on their filmography and they did it many times before. 

2. Antis can be just antis or someone who are paid to spread rumor and hatre on social network. It's very understandable for ZZ or any artist to get malicious comments attacking him.

Edited by htuvecila
  • Like 21

9 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I got the news from ordinary sites like here  and here and here. Those are reasonably credible, right? So it's definitely a true newsreport. What we don't know is to what extent it's true. Something's going on at least. No smoke without a fire, they say. And there's obviously so much going on behind the scenes of this drama that we don't know about. *sigh* 

They all got the news from the same place anyway, from that weibo.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

This is insane but the boys really at the heart of a persecution here.

The govt sees them as the symbols of everything "morally corrupt"; it is true or not is not the issue here. The important thing is, the govt is afraid of a shadow that they created.

The entertainment business sees them both as source of revenue AND threat. If the agency can control them, then yes, they are source of income. If they are under other agency, then they are threat. In this respect, it is very possible agencies which want to win JY caused these scandals (hand in hand with/using govt's fear) then "offer" protection to JY. On ZZ's case, he is already under an agency thus considered enemy. That is why attacks against ZZ are more vicious; they really are trying to take him down.

Even the voices of "fans" can be bought or manipulated by these two bodies. Paid services, clicking monkeys etc are plenty. Even these so-called rumour is very possible artificially generated, both to test the waters and to pre-conditioned the (regular) fans.

I guess Happy Camp is our litmus test on the Chinese's govt acceptance to JY-ZZ. If the mere presence of both of them makes a show being cut/edited/removed, then it means there will be no collaborative projects from mainland for them, ever, unless the producers are daring. However, if they receive the ban as individual, then I guess there is no hope for them to build career in entertainment industry in China.

On their career progress, I think they already took steps to build their image outside of Addicted. JY is more successful here through his modelling jobs and Demon Girl while ZZ's album still have the connection to Addicted (unless he scrapped Because of the Sea and Walk Slowly). But they are still at their first step. The big projects might be just coming around the corner. 

What makes me even sad is, this turbulence happens exactly at the time when many of us see them as starting to develop their relationship to the next level. It is just like the Addicted ban. I believe that everything happens for a reason and if they -as a couple, whatever- can get through this one, I believe their bond will be unshakeable. Even though we might not see them together on screen again, personally the bond will keep them together. But still, my heart bleeds with every hurdle they have to face.

I can't even imagine it if they get ban for their own activity T_T

And i'm being a devil here n would say why not ban CJD and her novel...

Just my cruel thought, no offence okay...

So let's hope the government isn't really too narrow minded that they destroy rookie's career.

Note: so i'm curious, what is the meaning of richard simmon? :D

• Like 4

Okay enough of the flipping tables and anger. Let's take a look at ZZ when he spoke about the pain and pleasure in the interview.

[/spoiler ]

The change in position is noticeable in the first vid, he showed a more open and relax front that urged the mc to probe more. You can also see he is more expressive when describing, it showed that those things was something of a precious memory to him.

Next note his facial expression, he was smiling alot as he spoke of JY'S habit of practicing jiujitsu on him. There was also moment of reminisce in there where ZZ looked down as he spoke of their activities. Watch how at the moment when the MC brought up about pain and pleasure, ZZ looked away and his eyes widen slightly - like he was surprised at the question.

Moving to the next vid, as they spoke of thr pain, ZZ gave very fast answers to it which mean that he didn’t have to think much about it and it came from memory mostly. Note that he was smiling brightly at this moment as he spoke about it but the damn camera panned away so I can't tell much as he spoke about it. His body position was still open and seemed more relaxed than before he started the interview.

Now moving on to the parts where they spoke about pleasure, note that he took time to answer and he couldn't answer it clearly. This to me reflects alot that during those moments, he remembered the pain that he mention which is not really all that painful as JY tend to be more careful with him after the first time hurting him. Take note that he looked down as he thought of an answer to give, this to me shows that he was trying to find a way out. 

His shoulders also rounded slightly at this moments, showing that he was being protective again and cautious of his answers, that he didn't want to go down that road on that topic.

ZZ is very expressive in this interviews, each time he spoke of JY  he smiled brightly and most of all when he had to use a single word to describe each character. He mostly became serious almost protectivd of JY at the part when the MC questioned if JY was also 'stupid' since he reflected GH the most in personality and behavior. 

• Like 22

Just went through 10 pages and it went from a happy and wonderful ride then stopped at the most ridiculous pitstop ever. What if China wants to ban them bc they know YZ is a real couple-

Okay no I was joking, I'm sorry. I'm admitted in ward and am very tired but I really need my daily dose of YZ. Rumors are just rumors, but the trees won't shake without the wind blows (crappiest idiom ever, mate). Hopefully their management can help to clear their paths as it's just about to start.

Also why China does not understand by supporting YZ, they'll get tons of money from global fans ._.

• Like 17

It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, everything is gonna be fine *chanting*

12835272_246625429015465_1299947280_n.gi

Baobei, I assure you..

12726080_246624425682232_927355703_n.gif

---

imo, I was just wishing the gov. people have Addicts in their family (children, cousins, whoever) so that when the Addicts catch any bad news, they'll screw up the entire household, I know I'm being mean but really, (Chinese) gov. have connections/relationships here and there.

12655817_917952934990988_1835614213_n.gi

• Like 20

Of course, as always advised for anything on the internet, you guys should take this with a grain of salt. However, in China, having a bad label attached to your name is no jokes. Even if XWZ and HJY weren't officially banned, together or individually, not many people in entertainment industry would want to risk working with them. 

Unlike you guys, I'm not a fan, I don't particularly search for their updates as a couple but most of the time, I got the result of their names end up together and even in interviews, photoshoots, there're always something related to their roles in Shang yin. They're hot as individuals but their hotness hits the roof when they're together, even someone from the outside like me can see that, many production exploits that and that CP vibe might be the first thing comes to mind when they are mentioned. That may be a good thing at the moment but for a long run, that might be something that would kill off their bubbling fame.

XWZ and HJY should concentrate more on their individual project, build their own place in the industry but fans, especially CP fans, should stop raving about their couple-ish atmosphere. 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, liesl said:

You know what these antis really need to do? They need to go to a therapy since they have extreme delusional disorder. Johnny can't never be yours so accept the fact that Johnny is in good relationship with ZZ no matter what his relationship with ZZ is. That's the biggest reason why you hate ZZ, isn't it? Look at that photos of ZZ. He's handsome. What, jealous? You can't admit that he's handsome so you blame and hate him for plastic surgery. Look at yourself in the mirror. What do you see? A face that's better than ZZ? No. More than that, I see a f*cking rotten soul that could never be compared with that from ZZ.

Smoking... hah... as if you never saw someone smoke before. Are you so holy that you can freely preach and hate someone about smoking and tattoo? And with the heavy metal genre, I just can't.... Aside from being delusional, you antis are f**cking dumb and ignorant that I don't know where to begin with my rant. Appreciate every music genres! It takes talent to make good music no matter what the genre is and YES EVEN HEAVY METAL. Heavy metal is not just about violence, satanic, murder and what not. To quote ZZ, it covers love and sad songs as well. Don't look down on people that enjoy something that's not mainstream, you ignorant people!!

*pant* *pant* Ok, I'm done with my rant.

ooh girl you are on fire, take a chill pill. I LOVE THE INTENSITY HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 9

Meanwhile, JY and ZZ head off for a walk along the beach link

JY swallows the bitterness and tries to comfort ZZ but ZZ is so strong that he overcomes quickly and dedicates his song to JY in the air of the afternoon beach 

• Like 10

It really confusing right now. But at first, we must think about what may benefit them, they have to develop their career in the Mainland, not elsewhere so at first, we can do nothing but just wait until everything is peaceful. 

By the way, I dont understand how weibo account work. I mean we have to reconsider the source and trustworthiness of the news, even when a verified account spread it. Take the shooting of Time for run as an example, yesterday, Hunan TV verified weibo account posted a status confirming that TFBOYS will participate in S2 together with their photo. But today, we all know they did not participate. 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Of course, as always advised for anything on the internet, you guys should take this with a grain of salt. However, in China, having a bad label attached to your name is no jokes. Even if XWZ and HJY weren't officially banned, together or individually, not many people in entertainment industry would want to risk working with them. 

Unlike you guys, I'm not a fan, I don't particularly search for their updates as a couple but most of the time, I got the result of their names end up together and even in interviews, photoshoots, there're always something related to their roles in Shang yin. They're hot as individuals but their hotness hits the roof when they're together, even someone from the outside like me can see that, many production exploits that and that CP vibe might be the first thing comes to mind when they are mentioned. That may be a good thing at the moment but for a long run, that might be something that would kill off their bubbling fame.

XWZ and HJY should concentrate more on their individual project, build their own place in the industry but fans, especially CP fans, should stop raving about their couple-ish atmosphere. 

How can we not CP them together when they are a match made in heaven? Them coming together is only as natural as how the earth rotates around the sun... I rather they be together and forsake their careers in entertainment then have it the other way around...

Edit: I'm not trying to jinx their careers but having seen so many things in my life, I think friendship and relationships are more important than one's career. I still wish them all the best in their careers but I hope they can cherish the bond between them as well...

Edited by nouveaux
  • Like 23

5 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

As much as I hate to say it, China doesn't need international fans much. Their market is big enough that they don't even aim for global market like kpop, etc. 

Btw I heard Baidu bar of JY already banned all the comments related in ZZ, and ZZ's fans are criticised for being lenient to shippers, coz there are still multiple comments mentioning JY in ZZ's Baidu bar. The more people supporting Shangyin and YZ couple, the more negative effect and risk they have to endure. There are other BL couple but YZ is the affected one as they are getting attention. 

On the other news, as ifans I think we should stay chilled and don't feed the rumor. Don't get panic and curse any party. What we wrote here can be translated back to weibo and make a big hooha there. It only brings more harm than good to JY and ZZ. 

Forgot about how big is China for a moment, sorry.

Well as of now, we only need to obey what the fansites ask us to do. We're here to support their career, right? Let's not make it hard for them. Probably we need to stop making tags of them on ig and other social sites too, bc who knows if their gov went that far to see how big is Addicted phenomenon? Let's pray for the best for our boys

Edit: To loosen up the atmosphere, here's a parody of ZZ dancing to the infamous Pick Me song

• Like 7