1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

@liesl @nedaaa

This is the basic rule of season 1; there might be changes on this season:

They have to avoid the men in black for 90 minutes. They will get mission too, failure usually resulted in punishment while success will result in less men in black, more points etc. I think the turtle shell is part of a mission?

For each second they survive, they will get 50 pts. If they get caught before 90 min, they only keep 10% of accumulated score.

What interest me is, maybe they are not on different teams but the mission is "a pair of Yellow and Blue has to survive"? Now, the question is, who decide the pairs? I hope the participants choose for themselves and we can see JY-ZZ flirting around again LOL.

ZZ: let me help you with the shell

JY: No, I'll bring it.

ZZ: But that's heavy!

JY: That is why I will bring it for us!

Oh thanks a lot for your information. I haven't watched the season 1 yet. Really? The mission is for a pair of yellow and blue to survive? How cool is that? I won't have a problem deciding which team I should support then. And THEY MIGHT BE A PAIR? That would make sense since they're a pair in real life they met each other a lot from the pics.

And... OMG THE CAPTIONS THAT YOU WROTE FOR THE PICS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I can't breathe. They're.. they're... THEY'RE SO CUTE!!

EDIT :

@sohocomo Ah I thought that too since I saw ZZ being so tired after carrying the fake grass. Though in my opinion the shell still might be heavier than the grass.

Johnny is quite fit but I saw a lot of pics of him being so tired. Maybe even more tired than ZZ. Didn't we see in one BTS video that Johnny could carry ZZ while ZZ couldn't carry Johnny? So if that shell could make Johnny THIS tired, then it must be heavier than the grass. (that's why ZZ offered to carry the shell. KYAAAAAAAAAAA! Okay, I'll stop screaming now.)

• Like 11

Someone mentioned Chinese zodiac sign before? Fengsui, fortune telling,... are still very popular in China, I'm not from China but I've been there on some occasions so I know a little about it. I have to say it's very interesting and one of the Chinese culture aspects that I like very much. I check their Chinese zodiac signs and it's kinda fit their characters band backgrounds. 

But all the chinese zodiac teaching related to love/marriage and such are for man&woman relationship, wonder is it still accurate to apply to 2 guys?

If yes, you have good news. their chinese zodiac signs are compatible, LOL

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, liesl said:

Hahah! I think they are being chased by someone (Google translate says hunters) and have to defend themselves or hide. Though how could JY hide with that big turtle thingy? :huh:

The hunters are supposed to be like robots so as long as the player isn't in the hunter's line of sight, they will not chase after the player. The hunters also don't jump, climb, or lift things (they pretty much only walk, run, and tag) so I guess the grass and turtle shell could be useful... 

Also, even though ZZ and JY are on different teams, they could still end up working together if the missions/rules change halfway through the game. Ex there was one episode where it was blue vs red at first but halfway through they needed to work together to get rid of the hunters. But of course, who knows what kind of new stuff they brought on for the new season. ^^

Bonus: cute wedding art for you Yuzhou fans haha (credit)

0069TduXgw1f2gynjccqwj31w01w0k61.jpg

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, liesl said:

Johnny is quite fit but I saw a lot of pics of him being so tired. Maybe even more tired than ZZ. (that's why ZZ offered to carry the shell. KYAAAAA! Okay, I'll stop screaming now.)

Maybe he just didn't sleep well last night. Think about that. (We need an evil laughter emoticon too)

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, kakelet said:

The hunters are supposed to be like robots so as long as the player isn't in the hunter's line of sight, they will not chase after the player. The hunters also don't jump, climb, or lift things (they pretty much only walk, run, and tag) so I guess the grass and turtle shell could be useful... 

Also, even though ZZ and JY are on different teams, they could still end up working together if the missions/rules change halfway through the game. Ex there was one episode where it was blue vs red at first but halfway through they needed to work together to get rid of the hunters. But of course, who knows what kind of new stuff they brought on for the new season. ^^

Oh thanks for the information! I really need to watch the first season to grasp how the show works. :sweatingbullets:

25 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Maybe he just didn't sleep well last night. Think about that. (We need an evil laughter emoticon too)

bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif*imagining* Stop making me imagine "things"! Oh by the way, you could always use this to put an emoticon if you want (my favourites are the onion head and the monkey) : THIS

http://emoticoner.com/emoticons/onion-head

http://emoticoner.com/emoticons/crazy-monkey

• Like 8

Need some more clarification please!  (Yes, I admit it, I'm too lazy to go searching for it myself.)

If I've understood this correctly, JY &ZZ are both very close to their grandparents and were each pretty much raised by their grandparents? Is this correct? Or have I mangled things in my mind again?

EDIT: The answer to this is support material for analysis.  Thank you! :D

Edited by sohocomo
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Someone mentioned Chinese zodiac sign before? Fengsui, fortune telling,... are still very popular in China, I'm not from China but I've been there on some occasions so I know a little about it. I have to say it's very interesting and one of the Chinese culture aspects that I like very much. I check their Chinese zodiac signs and it's kinda fit their characters band backgrounds. 

But all the chinese zodiac teaching related to love/marriage and such are for man&woman relationship, wonder is it still accurate to apply to 2 guys?

If yes, you have good news. their chinese zodiac signs are compatible, LOL

Could you provide some analysis on their compatibility? Please please please :D

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, liesl said:

Oh thanks for the information! I really need to watch the first season to grasp how the show works. :sweatingbullets:

bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif*imagining* Stop making me imagine "things"! Oh by the way, you could always use this to put an emoticon if you want (my favourites are the onion head and the monkey) : THIS

OMG finally i found xD ! hey can you share more emoji? xD !

• Like 4

I've seen someone mentioned Go Fridge on chinese forum. *GASP*

WILL ONE OF THEM APPEAR ON GO FRIDGE?! LIKE THE ONE THAT HAS JACKSON IN IT? GOT7 JACKSON? I'm Jackson's fan!!!!

Can someone who understand Chinese confirm this? I'm freaking out right now. :crazy:

It's not april fools joke, is it?

• Like 7

Aww, I wanted to know what happened to JY & ZZ! But I can't read all these posts yet at work. Too busy.

But, I wonder how JY & ZZ fare with the S1 veterans cause those from S1 that came back to S2 are known to play good in this game and have some smarts. Either they are good at solving puzzles/story or good at avoiding/out running hunters. Like Tian Liang, I see that he's rather good at solving quests, and he'll forfeit the game if he thinks it's too hard to complete the quests. (Those who get caught have their points divided by 10 like Eg. 1000points become 100points, if you forfeit you keep all the points you currently have) His motto, solve quests proactively if can, if cannot be reasonable and forfiet(something like that, I can't remember the exact phrase he said). 

• Like 11

Wait.... I see a pic pf Jingyu and Zhou2 in same location.. what is that ? What kind of show ? Still in HC or different show ? Wooooowww... excited !!!!!!! 

*happy happy dance*

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

Video Message From Jingyu >> See you in Thailand Fan meeting
https://www.facebook.com/SNPMediaHUB/videos/1000549603361764/

Woot! This is brilliant news! 

Things are looking up for us fans, aren't they? JY & ZZ together in everything! :D 

I've no idea how this show they're filming now works - have we worked out if they'll be filming several episodes (i.e. living together for many, many days - which, yay!) or if they risk being eliminated all together? 

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Need some more clarification please!  (Yes, I admit it, I'm too lazy to go searching for it myself.)

If I've understood this correctly, JY &ZZ are both very close to their grandparents and were each pretty much raised by their grandparents? Is this correct? Or have I mangled things in my mind again?

EDIT: The answer to this is support material for analysis.  Thank you! :D

Yes, in the newest interview of Jingyu with Vivo, he said that his grandparents raised him up and really loved him, they even watched Shangyin and called him to asked about the content of his first drama LOL. In an interview before with both 4 actors from the drama ( I couldnt remember which one because they did a lot of interviews), he also said that. Based on what he said, I can feel their relationship is really tight and he cares for them so much. Such a good boy.

About my babaee ZZ, in one interview, he also said that his grandparents brought him up (again, I am so sorry for my yellow-fish memories, I only remember the content of the interviews, not the interviews' names), and the red scarf he knitted for Guhai is currently at his grandparents' house because it needs to be fixed (it had 3 holes)

• Like 15