15 hours ago, ryokise said:

This big Sagittarius boy is comfortable and peaceful in his own world, not only is he not constraint by school, towards his career and life,he also have his [Huang Jing Yu style] of interpretation

15 hours ago, ryokise said:

Being a Libra, Xu Weizhou perfectly balances between the two.

The article actually emphasizes their Sun signs? 

Question for the Chinese Cultural Studies Department of YuZhou University: Is it common in China for people to focus on something like astrology, outside of the Chinese Zodiac? Honestly, being from the central US, there isn't a lot I know about Chinese culture other than tidbits that are probably quite stereotyped. But I have a theory, or maybe just a thought, about this that's been kind of nagging me. So, on a sliding scale, is it very unlikely - unlikely - likely - very likely that JY &ZZ might know of their 'connection through the stars?' Such as, maybe, for a laugh one day they went to a fortune teller or something? 

15 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Love the hip bone... but is this for real??!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Credit:  啵噜小鲸鱼Vivi

Hide contents

tumblr_o4wc4zo5NI1uhi3w2o1_500.jpg

YES!  (Just because everybody needs a "yes man" once in a awhile. :lol:)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, gashupingo said:

So silent you guys. Are you guys watching the Run for Time S1 show to get a feel of how our two boys will play in this? 
If not, here is the Eng Sub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hceZTo5txNI&list=PLUM8x224JrX9dLTiYav0cAUx1kfnULz81&index=10

Watching this right now to get the idea of  what our  boys will be doing in the next few days. Thank you!!! 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

A bit of update for 'Run For Time' season 2, some of the casts has been revealed, consisting TFBOYS, Du Chun (actor), our YJ and ZZ, also Hai Tao (one of HC hosts). From what I know, TFBOYS are the original cast from S1. 

From the pictures (sorry I have no idea how to upload them since I'm on mobile) it looks like they really run a lot. This show is very physically and mentally challenging

Out of curiosity, whereas fashion magazines surely pay #YuZhou fat fees, are the participants paid for being cast in RFT2 or HC, or is it simply considered a good PR vehicle?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

The article actually emphasizes their Sun signs? 

Question for the Chinese Cultural Studies Department of YuZhou University: Is it common in China for people to focus on something like astrology, outside of the Chinese Zodiac? Honestly, being from the central US, there isn't a lot I know about Chinese culture other than tidbits that are probably quite stereotyped. But I have a theory, or maybe just a thought, about this that's been kind of nagging me. So, on a sliding scale, is it very unlikely - unlikely - likely - very likely that JY &ZZ might know of their 'connection through the stars?' Such as, maybe, for a laugh one day they went to a fortune teller or something? 

YES!  (Just because everybody needs a "yes man" once in a awhile. :lol:)

Focus on anything related to feng shui, chinese zodiac and reading from the face to the palm to sun signs. It depends really on what each believes, older generations believe it even more than the younger generations. So it will be hard to tell if both boys believe in this stuff without asking them.

Like most Chinese, since I am one myself, we have this set of guidelines or should I say things we believe in. Anyway, I know for a fact that youngsters now don't believe in all that as much anymore.

But then again, am not from China so it could be different there.

• Like 5

Waking up in the middle of the night only to stalk IG. Sigh, what are you doing to me, YuZhou?

IG pics for RFT2 in spoilers.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I dont know whether this is only for first filming, April Fool or something but why do I get the feeling that this is more suitable for Let's Get Married instead of Run for Time? :D 

Also, fans speculate that there will be two teams (Blue-Jingyu and Yellow-Zhouzhou) instead of free for all like RTF season 1. Well, if there are two teams, I am hoping for vicious team battles so we'll have JY vs ZZ again. In mud, wrestling. :wub:

Anyway, Zhouzhou looks like sunshine in yellow!

edit: @liesl in opposing team = conflict and tension. Maybe even physical struggle. In the same team = boring XD

• Like 17

11 hours ago, liesl said:

Today's filming :

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Why were they always put on different teams? :mellow:

I get to quote this pic, MOD would probably find this out 1-2 days later XD I'm sorry but I'm ruined

OMFGGGGGGGGG 

GUYS, this show is really something. Y'all don't know how hard I fangirling

Yellow in Chinese is Huang.. And ZZ is freaking wearing yellow.. THE CONSPIRACY IS ON AIR!!!

• Like 21

1 minute ago, liesl said:

Hahaha Zhouzhou... what kind of game is this?

Omggg hubby Zhou Meow running for his life... I wonder how helpful that fake grass really is lol Good luck camouflaging with it
btw does anyone else find ZZ more handsome than usual today (I didn't even think that would be possible tbh)? I think the yellow blazer really suits him... >///<

Is anyone else watching this show? Because it's oddly addicting lol I have the entire season 1 playlist playing in the background as I translate the next chapter in novel :P 

• Like 18

Are you ready, fellow addicts? Here comes the pictures!!

4ScxlAn.jpg

TC4ZYlJ.jpg

XG92LDi.jpg

lX1GsE3.jpg

QXoO1al.jpg

z1yOiMV.jpg

z5svYyX.jpg

M4CNPbX.jpg

ZZwwkbU.jpg

EDIT 1 : More pics added!

EDIT 2 : More ZZ pics from Bubblesheep added!

By the way, the text on ZZ's shirt is... upside down? :huh: *turn my head upside down trying to read the text*

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Omggg hubby Zhou Meow running for his life... I wonder how helpful that fake grass really is lol Good luck camouflaging with it
btw does anyone else find ZZ more handsome than usual today (I didn't even think that would be possible tbh)? I think the yellow blazer really suits him... >///<

Someone got lucky last night? :P 

Is anyone else watching this show? Because it's oddly addicting lol I have the entire season 1 playlist playing in the background as I translate the next chapter in novel :P 

I watched ep. 1-2 season 1 last night, for research purposes. Sufficient to say, I was not prepared for season 2's photos LOL.

@liesl Your ZZ's photos are killing me! More please!!! XD

• Like 13

9 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I live in Sweden and that yellow horse in the foreground is a "Dalahäst"  and is a very typical Swedish thing. What on earth is it doing on a Chinese tv show? Weird.

Just a thought:

The person in charge of props might have purchased it at IKEA? I've seen the  Dalahäst horses in some IKEA stores in Asian countries back in 2014 during the Year of the Horse. However, the horses were painted red, though. I'm not sure if the one on the interview set might have been painted yellow just to co-incide with HJY's surname of 黄 which also means yellow. :)

• Like 5