I don't know if you have seen this yet but I was like: WHAT THE HELL? DO I SEE IT RIGHT? WHAT IS HAPPENING?? THE ADDICTED FB SITE IS NOW SABOTAGING ADDICTED BECAUSE OF COUNTERATTACK...???

.... then I remembered April Fools... 

Addicted%20ct_zpslrxkpxp4.jpg

• Like 10

OK, so here's what happens in my delulu class

Spoiler

*Looking around* 'Hi, I'm a new student. Please be nice to me"

006nieuMgw1f1s03pn2p3j32nd3z2npi.jpg

Here *waving* my table *throwing stuffs on the table away* please do sit as long as you want XDDDD

006nieuMjw1f1oggu6hauj30mb0yj459.jpg

*pause* "Where's he? I've heard of another new student." *pissed off face*

006nieuMjw1f1ojh3vmf3j30mg0zk44h.jpg

*mind-reading* "Richard simmons! Where the heck is he? Why he's not here? What happened?*

006nieuMjw1f1ojh70h7sj30mb0yjjxp.jpg

"OOOHHH, hello there~ Why do you look so familiar? Have we met before?"

006nieuMgw1f1afkil394j32yo4g0qva.jpg

"Urg, Hi. Sorry but it's really the first time I see you."

ea146d5ejw1f2dzh4gmb0j21kw23ub29.jpg

"Is that so? *clear throat* Hey, do you wanna hang out after class? I know some good place"

72d141dfgw1f2enbotlusj20nm0w1q9j.jpg

"...OK."  72d141dfgw1f2emvrctfkj21kw11xk3w.jpg

*smirk*  006nieuMgw1f12rot4l62g308c08p4qp.gif  

006nieuMgw1f12rtdkytig307v07tkjl.gif006nieuMgw1f13xwdmhocg308c08hu0z.gif

p/s: I'm now drowning myself in Timeless Whale's gif spam TTvTT Best weibo acc ever!! 

• Like 18

These two boys cannot stop making feats out of nowhere. First, they got people around the world addicted to a web series. Then, in less than one month, made another feat, let people less obsessive about S2 by filming their own real-life show :wub:

• Like 13

I do not know why Xu Wei Zhou’s song, EMPTY TOWN, did not find any echo here.
Just listen to it (and read Blake’s translation) at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWJjxbYAp9k

It is a very pure, very sincere and talented song, with just a blues-style guitar accompaniment. Zhou’s voice is emotional to tears.
It seems to possibly be placed after the car accident (as told in the novel) and Yin’s decision to break all relations with Hai in order to save Hai’s future life.
It is quite an illustration of the poem which goes like this:

« Un seul être vous manque, et tout est dépeuplé » (Lamartine, L’isolement)

« One being missing, and everything is depopulated » (Lamartine, Isolation)

Indeed the song depicts an empty town, and the chorus is repeating ALONE, ALONE...

• Like 15

Haha! How come I didn't realize this before? The reason why Zhouzhou bought that weird fish bag is because... he's a CAT himself! :D LMFAO he's so adorable....

GBemrfj.png

u6Jxe8o.png

Do you see the difference? :P

• Like 17

HOW WE ALL HAVE BEEN DONE

Note : for this study of the filming sequence, You = you, me as well as Hai, because you, me are led to identify with his point of view.

You are sitting in the sofa, distractedly looking at the TV screen. It shows people making huge soap bubbles. It recalls you what must happen with Yin’s taking shower. You go fantasizing about his body.
- This is the first disconnection with reality...
Then the TV screen shows frozen people in Siberia (?). It achieves to disconnect you from any reality. But the best is to come. Your hypnotized attention is towards the bathroom’s door. And you hear angry or afraid high voices. Of course, as you are hypnotized looking at the door, you suppose the sound is coming from there.
- This is the trick, the diabolic trick from the filming direction (= filming and montage sound and image cutting) : before you realize that the sound did not come from the bathroom, but from the TV screen, a young male god appears in semi-nudity.

You have been disconnected, then hypnotized and finally completely puzzled. You are done.

This, in my opinion, is great filming.

I read in wikipedia that the Direction is by a Ding Wei, but I do not find anything about him. Could someone confirm or not  ? Again this is great art in filming, and we must pay him our admiration.

• Like 7

OML ZHOUZHOU!! XDDDD

Spoiler

What time is it? Gif spam time~~

Sorry guys, I just got nearly 100 gif from weibo just of JY this is too much, so I thought of spamming ZZ's gif for the sake of my sanity 

Spoiler

005Ipxdzjw1f1yv0e0jotg308c04pnpd.gif005Ipxdzjw1f1yv0ey9qdg308c04pqs1.gif005Ipxdzjw1f1yv0p572yg308c05uhdv.gif005Ipxdzjw1f1yv0i13gqg308c05vu0x.gif005Ipxdzjw1f1yv0lzqvpg308c05hu10.gif005Ipxdzjw1f1yv0rh03xg308c04pnpe.gif

Idk if these reposted but enjoy~ >"<

Tongue!!

Spoiler

005Ipxdzjw1f1yv0g5139g308c05v4qp.gif

*gasp for air* ok here we go  005Ipxdzgw1f16xocjazng308c064b2a.gif

Spoiler

Doorooroo Doorooroo005Ipxdzgw1f16xp2pd5qg308w03su12.gif005Ipxdzgw1f16xpceh7yg308207n7wk.gifDoorooroo Doorooroo

STOP ZZ, STOP TT^TT

Spoiler

005Ipxdzjw1f17v6jwahfg30b40jtqv8.gif005Ipxdzjw1f17v6g56ayg30ci0jgb2b.gif

005Ipxdzjw1f17v63awpkg30go0go1l4.gif  Wo Ai Ni~~ 005Ipxdzjw1f17v693te6g30fa0etnpk.gif005Ipxdzjw1f17v5dhivag30go0gox6u.gif pursing lips TTvTT 005Ipxdzjw1f17v5ixzdrg30go0gob2g.gif yes, yes, I heard y'all screaming

Cr:  Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站

rip y'all 

005Ipxdzjw1f17v5pl7mpg30go0gokjr.gif

• Like 24

14 minutes ago, liesl said:

Haha! How come I didn't realize this before? The reason why Zhouzhou bought that weird fish bag is because... he's a CAT himself! :D LMFAO he's so adorable....

Reveal hidden contents

GBemrfj.png

u6Jxe8o.png

Do you see the difference? :P

>"< wow I don't realize that either, so cute of ZZ.. Maybe that's why fan gave him the weird shrimp neck pillow too XDD

Spoiler

ea146d5ejw1f2g1cochmij213x0qm785.jpg

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, sixte said:

HOW WE ALL HAVE BEEN DONE

Note : for this study of the filming sequence, You = you, me as well as Hai, because you, me are led to identify with his point of view.

You are sitting in the sofa, distractedly looking at the TV screen. It shows people making huge soap bubbles. It recalls you what must happen with Yin’s taking shower. You go fantasizing about his body.
- This is the first disconnection with reality...
Then the TV screen shows frozen people in Siberia (?). It achieves to disconnect you from any reality. But the best is to come. Your hypnotized attention is towards the bathroom’s door. And you hear angry or afraid high voices. Of course, as you are hypnotized looking at the door, you suppose the sound is coming from there.
- This is the trick, the diabolic trick from the filming direction (= filming and montage sound and image cutting) : before you realize that the sound did not come from the bathroom, but from the TV screen, a young male god appears in semi-nudity.

You have been disconnected, then hypnotized and finally completely puzzled. You are done.

This, in my opinion, is great filming.

I read in wikipedia that the Direction is by a Ding Wei, but I do not find anything about him. Could someone confirm or not  ? Again this is great art in filming, and we must pay him our admiration.

Oh la la, here we go another analyser.. I need to go back and watch this scene again. OMG I'm taking a course of film and your post even makes more sense  005Ipxdzjw1f123hul61og308c06lkjm.gif

• Like 11

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

I'M DROWNING!!! HELP!!! 

Hide contents

This might have been what Timmy's feeling whenever Johnny gives him this intense piercing stare.. *wink* *wink* :w00t:

Credit: @-肉包子儿

Something is really distracting that I cannot focus on his stare TTvTT Something like this 

Spoiler

12919165_245507175793957_937954826_n.jpg12935469_245507172460624_505448498_n.jpg12899827_245489089129099_1094436350_n.jp12939305_245489092462432_400658377_n.jpg

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Something is really distracting that I cannot focus on his stare TTvTT Something like this 

Reveal hidden contents

Hahahah... love his PERFECT PECS and those NIPS NIPS (wow!! to die for.. wth am I saying).. :w00t:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ayasdai said:

I don't know if you have seen this yet but I was like: WHAT THE HELL? DO I SEE IT RIGHT? WHAT IS HAPPENING?? THE ADDICTED FB SITE IS NOW SABOTAGING ADDICTED BECAUSE OF COUNTERATTACK...???

The troll continues.... they (the official addicted taiwanese fanclub) just uploaded a bunch of photos of "Kumamon" on their facebook page. Ahahahahaha! :D:D:D

WumfJ1W.png

Look at that. What's this site about again? It's unrecognizable now looking briefly at the photos. LMFAO. :D

MhF7e2o.png

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Awww, YuZhou so hooootttt, suddenly?? Haha. #TrueLove #NeverMind #JustKiddin #SeriouslyThough #JUSTKIDDING

• Like 3

Something nice for the morning:

can the photo be viewed? Anyways jy liked a photo of zz. Cuz on wb you can choose to like the post and also particular photos posted. No sure if he liked the post but yup he liked a photo of zz. Good morning guys:)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, savekaya said:

Something nice for the morning:

can the photo be viewed? Anyways he liked a photo of zz. Cuz I'm wb you can choose to like the post and also particular photos posted. No sure if he liked the post but yup he liked a photo of zz. Good morning guys:)

I tried it out myself. After I liked that particular photo(you need to open that photo and click the like at upper right corner), it'll automatically liked the post also. So I believe he only like that photo haha. 

Happy April Fools Day, Soompi Addicted readers! Please have mercy on me.

• Like 1