2 hours ago, _Nao_ said:

Could you provide some analysis on their compatibility? Please please please :D

Huang Jing Yu – Water Monkey
Xu Wei Zhou – Wood Dog

From the Net, it says the Dog and the Monkey have a harmonious relationship.
Someone once told me this (which is to be taken with a pinch of salt); the best (Chinese) zodiac compatibility is usually with a four-year age gap.

Some Monkey characteristics
- Those born under the sign of Monkey has to have freedom in their life to act as they want and can become unhappy if they are held back by too many restrictions.
- When it comes to work, Monkeys can do just about anything. They adapt well to changing environments as they are very intelligent.
- Sometimes, they can be a little narcissistic; believing that they are better than others. 
- Monkeys do not commit easily but once they find someone they truly like, they will commit to that person wholeheartedly.
- Monkeys are good at getting what they want, and those born under this zodiac sign usually possess a bit of sex appeal.
- Monkeys are most compatible with those born under the sign of Rat and Dragon.

Some Dog characteristics
- Dogs are hard workers especially the Wood Dog. They make a good impression wherever they go. They are quite popular and have a good sense of humour.
- The Wood Dog is the most imaginative and creative one under the Dog sign. It is very focused and has clear goals in life. It also has a fascination and appreciation for the arts.
- Generally those born under the sign of dog are loyal, agreeable and compassionate.
- Dogs are most compatible with those born under the sign of Horse and Tiger.

• Like 10

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!!

Due to the massive success of the Web Series Addicted Heroin, a big international company has finally taken notice..

Finally! and long overdue at that if i may say..

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, thoron said:

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!!

Due to the massive success of the Web Series Addicted Heroin, a big international company has finally taken notice..

Finally! and long overdue at that if i may say..

IS This April Fools Joke??:sweatingbullets: Not yet prepared for any extravagant News.. :w00t:

• Like 6

@Cynnamin  @akira1221oor  @Huong Do  Thank you for your insights. They really helped to tie together some scattered thoughts I've been having!

A quick theory that's been rattling in my sleep deprived mind for almost a week. What if one, or maybe even both, of the boys understands the connection they have? It was a weird thought that popped into my head as I was doing the Astrological Analyzations. Given some of the behavior they have displayed, especially in the last couple of weeks, I really started wondering. But I kept telling myself that I was being delusional. How or why would they? I had some idea that "fortune telling" was part of Chinese culture, but I wouldn't think it would play too much in JY & ZZ. But...maybe?

I know a number of people who were raised by their grandparents or who were very close to their grandparents when younger (like seeing them everyday close). Those people tend to be very influenced in their thoughts, ideas, beliefs by their grandparents, sometimes displaying "old-fashioned" ways of thinking about some things that are not really in line with their contemporaries. So, maybe it is possible, if their grandparents gave any creedence to astrology and/or fortune telling, that JY & ZZ might as well. Even if it is just a for-the-fun-of-it, after-a-few-drinks type of thing. (I used to do this with some friends years ago. Major fun!) (Plus, this aspect of being raised by grandparents may possibly have been one of the first things JY & ZZ found to have in common with each other, something that they both could understand that likely many of their friends did not. A basis for communication to start with a stranger.)

EDIT: The major point of this being that if one or both knows, they can then know what traits/actions to emphasize or minimize for harmony.

@SueLyinn  Thank you for the Chinese Zodiac information!  Very interesting!

Edited by sohocomo
insomniacs can't think
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, _Nao_ said:

Could you provide some analysis on their compatibility? Please please please :D

Huang Jing Yu first. 

HJY was born in 1992, year of the Monkey. Actually, it's like half a page full of weird terminology saying different things about his year of birth but I can't find the right word in English and too lazy to try so I'll just skip that part and go straight to the analysis.

Life:

- Have to endure hard childhood, likely to live away from home and have to become independent at a very young age.

- Everything would turn to a brighter side when the person was about 20-40 years old (Don't laugh at such a wide gap, guys, it's how Chinese fortune telling works, they divide a human life into 3 parts of 0-20, 20-40 and 40-60, after 60 must be whatever, LOL) and things would keep becoming better and better.

- Have good health, not likely to have serious illness.

- Have good luck when it comes to money and work.

Love:

- Tend to keep distance at first and skeptical

- Likely to have to endure hardship when it comes to love, could achieve happiness only after a long time of endurance, making compromise, fighting, etc.

- Found attractive by others and would meet many people interested in him romantically yet have a maximum of 3 chances to find the right person

Others:

- Not suitable to build a career in education field

- Even though the person have to endure many things at his young age, he would have a good life later on, without too much turbulence and likely to have money

- His fate depends much on who his partner in marriage would be (LOL, choose your wife wisely HJY) 

- Sorry to HJY's fans, longevity wouldn't be his friend.

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

@Cynnamin  @akira1221oor  @Huong Do  Thank you for your insights. They really helped to tie together some scattered thoughts I've been having!

A quick theory that's been rattling in my sleep deprived mind for almost a week. What if one, or maybe even both, of the boys understands the connection they have? It was a weird thought that popped into my head as I was doing the Astrological Analyzations. Given some of the behavior they have displayed, especially in the last couple of weeks, I really started wondering. But I kept telling myself that I was being delusional. How or why would they? I had some idea that "fortune telling" was part of Chinese culture, but I wouldn't think it would play too much in JY & ZZ. But...maybe?

I know a number of people who were raised by their grandparents or who were very close to their grandparents when younger (like seeing them everyday close). Those people tend to be very influenced in their thoughts, ideas, beliefs by their grandparents, sometimes displaying "old-fashioned" ways of thinking about some things that are not really in line with their contemporaries. So, maybe it is possible, if their grandparents gave any creedence to astrology and/or fortune telling, that JY & ZZ might as well. Even if it is just a for-the-fun-of-it, after-a-few-drinks type of thing. (I used to do this with some friends years ago. Major fun!) (Plus, this aspect of being raised by grandparents may possibly have been one of the first things JY & ZZ found to have in common with each other, something that they both could understand that likely many of their friends did not. A basis for communication to start with a stranger.)

@SueLyinn  Thank you for the Chinese Zodiac information!  Very interesting!

I agree with you that it doesn't play much of an influence on them. For example, me and my friend are both born on the year of the horse with similar elements but there is a vast difference between thr both of us. She is more dependent on others while I despise depending on others for anything. I am more vocal and I have a stubborn streak but with a willingness to comply while she doesn't. Some parts of thr zodiac correspond with us and some doesn't. I also agree with you on people being influenced by their thoughts, beliefs and ideals. I guess that is what sets people apart even if they are born in the same year with similar elements.

• Like 3

FREAKING NO WATERMARK

Spoiler

12920966_245698442441497_1017481020_n.jp12910570_245698449108163_1255793239_n.jp

JOHNNY I HATE YOU

Spoiler

12910108_245640005780674_2071716751_n.jp

VERY HATE YOUUU

Spoiler

12910315_245643965780278_105427059_n.jpg12910400_245723285772346_1551989553_n.jp

12425619_245515112459830_24598542_n.gif?

Spoiler

Freaking stop acting innocent

12712347_917952848324330_1756039405_n.gi12532157_911689755596652_978412337_n.gif12520265_917958104990471_80473101_n.gif?

Listen to me  12712448_918848618234753_1016331235_n.gi

12712532_918848811568067_141342674_n.gif  Why don't you freaking feel cold when taking those picccccc?

12712387_918849274901354_269043415_n.gif  Sir, you, sir, I'm talking to you, look at me

12712048_916996758419939_725435484_n.gif  no not like that, freaking stoppppp

Meanwhile JY be like

Spoiler

12520806_918893511563597_1461860910_n.gi12678430_918895911563357_1900594729_n.gi

tumblr_m9dl74KxHN1roecnb.jpg

RIP ME

• Like 14

Not that much news today right? Other than the rather unimportant announcement that JY will attend Thailand's fan meeting? :P;) (running from hordes of angry fans)

I mean, no news of their engagement, another flirty video or photos full #gazeoflove? :wub:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, liesl said:

Why would they give ZZ this weird shrimp neck pillow? :huh: Does ZZ love seafood or does he love to collect err... unusual things?

Hahahaha I'd like to think of it as ZZ loving all things related to SEA...since JY freely admitted how he is GH brought to life (except for being rich hehehe) then ZZ is just  using a  subtle way of expressing his fondness for JY hahahahaha 

...everything just goes back to YuZhou ne? 

• Like 11

14 hours ago, charlie10 said:

This is a bit off-topic, but this is just too odd!

I live in Sweden and that yellow horse in the foreground is a "Dalahäst"  and is a very typical Swedish thing. What on earth is it doing on a Chinese tv show? Weird. JY joked about being from France, but maybe he's secretly Swedish. You never know! Or it's some cosmic message to me, from JY. Indeed it must be. ;)

Love the way he talks about ZZ in this interview. He's still such a GH-style forthright person when he answers questions. He's ever so polite, but I can definitely see him rolling his eyes inwardly, at certain questions... I'd love to see him interviewed by someone who brings out more of bitchy!Johnny, I imagine he's quite fun.

Looking at the horse picture, the first thing that came to my mind was this Chinese phrase, 青梅竹馬, which describes two closely-bonded people who played and grew up together since they were kids. The last character 馬 means horse. ^^

• Like 9

JY & ZZ look like they are having fun with the shell and grass carpet... They look good in their clothes too. But running about with those tools and clothes in that hot weather must be really tiring though. Oh gosh. ZZ is even wearing a yellow coat on top of carrying the grass carpet. >_<

959882444002ac48e4466707f5e331edc97e56ef

(Quoted this pic from a few pages ago. Thanks for the many updates on RFT! ^^)

• Like 10

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!!

Due to the Massive Success of the Web Series Addicted Heroin, a big international company has finally taken notice..

And so once again, another celebrity, like LEO before (link), has decided to grace the halls of this hallowed THREAD..

World Leading Company and Maker of iPhones..

APPLE INC.

K0ooUdw.jpg

together with

International Superstar

DAVID BECKHAM

4Aflfgh.jpg

bring you..

''ADDICTED iTONES''

Tired of your old, boring, ringtones?

Wish they would be more fun and exciting?

Can't get enough of your beloved show?

Missing Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin?

Do you feel the need to have them everytime and everywhere with you?

Well fret not.

Appple Inc., along with David Beckham as its prime endorser, bring you their latest innovation yet..

rI1vCKb.jpg

In celebration of the massive hit web series, ADDICTED Heroin and in light of the lead actor, Huang JingYu's very momentous real life comment on his screen partner, (and possible real life lover) Xu WeiZhou's weibo account.. where he confidently declared he can bend him like a metal pole..  Apple Inc. is one with every fan in commemorating that very auspicious time in the fandom's history.

Now, each purchase of the New Iphone 69 comes preinstalled with the show's ringtunes cleverly dubbed as..

the ADDICTED iTONES.

Without further ado, here's DAVID Beckham to tell you more..

waiting-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015   hurry-up-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998i-dont-know-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900

Umm..

David ..seems to be.. quite.. "busy".. at the moment..

giphy.gif

ElnhZz7.jpg

*Ahem Ahem*

So instead let's bring in another HOT random athlete.. because reasons.

Also, we need to satisfy the TARGET MARKET hehe :P

giphy.gif

He's a UFC martial arts fighter, like Johnny. His name need not matter unless you want to "RESEARCH". If so, then don't be shy and ask. What's important is.. he's hot.

giphy.gif

"Eyes up here guys. I know where you're lookin at.."

"I said, eyes up here. Tsk."

"Anyway, with the New Addicted iTones.."

giphy.gif

"Each incoming message in your phone will remind you of ShangYin.."

"Whether it's just an unwanted spam message,

Or random contact asking "Who dis?" or "Hu u?"

"You are sure never to feel bored of a text ..ever again."

giphy.gif

"Each tone is specially crafted with Johnny's or ZhouZhou's sweet alluring voice.."

"Now, with every new message comes that familiar sweet feeling of WALKING SLOWLY.. BY THE SEA..'

"..hand in hand with GuHai and Bai Louyin, or both if your greedy as fruck."

"A Word of WARNING though.."

"Addiction always comes with a price.."

"The charm of Johnny and ZhouZhou's voice proves to be too much for some.."

"Some users are reported to have the unexplained urge to BEND METAL at any cost"

giphy.gif

"..But Apple Inc, David Beckham himself, and yours truly, a random Hot Guy, believes that.."

"..When it comes to ADDICTED, Johnny and ZhouZhou.."

"..Everything is worth it."

giphy.gif

"Addicted iTones.. Download now."

;):P^_^

So what are you waiting for, sample the demo ringtones below:

Addicted iTone 1 ----- listen and download here

Addicted iTone 2 ----- listen and download here

HAPPY

APRIL'S

giphy.gif

GUYS"

Seriously though. I made those mp3 tunes. they're real.

Give it a listen. And tell me if it made it into your phones. hehe winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

Sorry for yet another long post. peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

If you hate it.. Here's a peace offering..

giphy.gif

• Like 24

9 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny for GRAZIA

Credit:  红秀GRAZIA

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

The things I would do to this man...

On that couch...

On that bed...

You guys can't even imagine...

Or maybe you guys can~

If you're a freak like me~:P:wub::P

HJY! You need to stop being so freakin' sexy!

Or else I'm gonna have to punish you!!:P LOL

(Sorry MODS~:( just had to quote these pictures...:lol:) MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, thoron said:

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!!

Due to the Massive Success of the Web Series Addicted Heroin, a big international company has finally taken notice..

And so once again, another celebrity, like LEO before (link), has decided to grace the halls of this hallowed THREAD..

World Leading Company and Maker of iPhones..

APPLE INC.

together with

International Superstar

DAVID BECKHAM

bring you..

''ADDICTED iTONES''

Tired of your old, boring, ringtones?

Wish they would be more fun and exciting?

Can't get enough of your beloved show?

Missing Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin?

Do you feel the need to have them everytime and everywhere with you?

Well fret not.

Appple Inc., along with David Beckham as its prime endorser, bring you their latest innovation yet..

In celebration of the massive hit web series, ADDICTED Heroin and in light of the lead actor, Huang JingYu's very momentous real life comment on his screen partner, (and possible real life lover) Xu WeiZhou's weibo account.. where he confidently declared he can bend him like a metal pole..  Apple Inc. is one with every fan in commemorating that very auspicious time in the fandom's history.

Now, each purchase of the New Iphone 69 comes preinstalled with the show's ringtunes cleverly dubbed as..

the ADDICTED iTONES.

Without further ado, here's DAVID Beckham to tell you more..

waiting-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015   hurry-up-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998i-dont-know-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900

Umm..

David ..seems to be.. quite.. "busy".. at the moment..

*Ahem Ahem*

So instead let's bring in another HOT random athlete.. because reasons.

Also, we need to satisfy the TARGET MARKET hehe :P

He's a UFC martial arts fighter, like Johnny. His name need not matter unless you want to "RESEARCH". If so, then don't be shy and ask. What's important is.. he's hot.

"Eyes up here guys. I know where you're lookin at.."

"I said, eyes up here. Tsk."

"Anyway, with the New Addicted iTones.."

"Each incoming message in your phone will remind you of ShangYin.."

"Whether it's just an unwanted spam message,

Or random contact asking "Who dis?" or "Hu u?"

"You are sure never to feel bored of a text ..ever again."

"Each tone is specially crafted with Johnny's or ZhouZhou's sweet alluring voice.."

"Now, with every new message comes that familiar sweet feeling of WALKING SLOWLY.. BY THE SEA..'

"..hand in hand with GuHai and Bai Louyin, or both if your greedy as fruck."

"A Word of WARNING though.."

"Addiction always comes with a price.."

"The charm of Johnny and ZhouZhou's voice proves to be too much for some.."

"Some users are reported to have the unexplained urge to BEND METAL at any cost"

"..But Apple Inc, David Beckham himself, and yours truly, a random Hot Guy, believes that.."

"..When it comes to ADDICTED, Johnny and ZhouZhou.."

"..Everything is worth it."

"Addicted iTones.. Download now."

;):P^_^

So what are you waiting for, sample the demo ringtones below:

Addicted iTone 1 ----- listen and download here

Addicted iTone 2 ----- listen and download here

HAPPY

APRIL'S

GUYS"

Seriously though. I made those mp3 tunes. they're real.

Give it a listen. And tell me if it made it into your phones. hehe winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

Sorry for yet another long post. peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

Damn @thoron~~ Back at it again with the funny clever posts!!:lol::lol::lol:

You and your beautifully unique mind~^_^

I applaud you!!:D

And I love those ringtones!! Especially ringtone #2: "Yinzi~":P:wub:

Is it weird that my heart flutters just by hearing HJY say 'Bai Luo Yin'? LOL

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, thoron said:

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!!

Bad, bad boy, Thoron:P

200w.gif

• Like 11

In my delulu mind the RFT show goes like this:

Planet Kepler Mastermind: I'm curious about mankind's marriage partnership, let's pair them together in our next game. Will they work together to solve our quests? Or will they back stabbing each other during difficult decisions. Let's research this weird species.

Planet Kepler Agent on earth: Each person of the blue team need to pair up with each of the yellow team and be married for the day and work together with other pairs, as well as avoiding our planet's finest hunters. Bla bla bla. You, JY and ZZ pair together. Come here to the isle.

Plannet Kepler dummy pastor: Here I pronunce JY and ZZ man and man on this fine sunny day and you'll help one another and not betray each other for the rest of the game today. (Heck, I even decorate the place so nicely for you guys, be greatful!) May you suvive together till the end! NEXT!

Planet Kepler Agent: Our mission today is to roleplay today and discover hidden missions yourselves and also survive being hunted until the end of time. One will be a tortise and one will be the grass. Choose among yourselves.

JY: Me! Me! I want to be the tortise(to tremple on my grass :wub:)
ZZ: ..................(become grass)..................

to be continued?

Sorry I'm not very creative and I wrote this hurriedly cause working. I can't believe I'm writing this while working! (I had the reputation of being the working addict before, but not anymore) Please modify my delulu story if you like to or post your wacky versions of their 'marriage' ceremony to celebrate April Fools Day. 

• Like 16