26 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou talking about Latin dance from Yin yue tai's interview: Zhouzhou said he learned Latin dance when he was in elementary grade 1, it was because he was watching ballroom dancing competition on TV and he saw the shiny dance shoes "Mama, Why are those shoes so pretty? I want those shoes too" and his mom told him to just go learn dancing.

He won in several competitions (every year there would be 4-5 competitions) He have roughly changed about 10 dance partners throughout the years.His personality was quite introverted when he was young,and when interacting with the girls dancers, he didn't knew how to talk with them,thus they thought that he was reserved/dull,but actually deep inside he is very passionate and wants to dance well.The girls would tell him "you should do this and this.."and Zhouzhou would be like "ok"(with straight face) but actually what he felt inwardly was  "Sure! okay okay!"

Is ZZ a guy flamenco dancer? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Yes, yes, exactly! It's one of the most surprising and wonderful things about Addicted: the way JY just goes for it a 100% when he plays GH. He doesn't hold back at all, it seems. It's absolutely splendid! I love the way he plays GH more and more every time I watch the episodes. I don't know if it's just because he's feels like he's very much like GH or if he's just a good actor. A combination of both, perhaps. And, of course, because of the amazing chemistry he has with ZZ.

I have a feeling these cut scenes could be completely awesome because of this. Done with 100% passion and enthusiasm on both parts. 

I love everything about them, even the real characters on interviews. Timmy is much more polished I guess, while Johnny can be very brash ( I recall one interview when he was asked about his love life, and that he likes older woman, and he started saying all of his previous love life was...until his manager stopped him. That was funny. I mostly watched Korean drama and Japanese and they're much more polished with interviews, sometimes too polished. So, I find Johnny and Timmy quite refreshing in the entertainment world. It does not look so much fake thrown in to the person to create such well behaved image of an idol. I love that!

P.S. I just saw one bts when they wrestled on the grass and just played around like carefree children, and thereafter Johnny was asking the pretended death Timmy,  you little sl*t ---> to Timmy. When they're supposed to be uhm uhm Johnny and Timmy at that time, --cough cough, why calling a guy a sl*t cough cough---. Even the sub was giving the note: He literally said that.

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

This vid is actually quite amusing and interesting. I really find the vid fun. One of the better interviews and a rather long one.

Is this the same interviewer who interviewed JY and asked his ideal type and JY (cutely) asked back: "Girl?" posted by dignity1 above?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

It is now uploaded to youtube by Fluke Girl:

But they'll only give out ZZ's morning call ringtone if the view count is 311 mil at the original link.

This vid is actually quite amusing and interesting. I really find the vid fun. One of the better interviews and a rather long one.

Now, we just need to wait for the kind subbers for the English subs.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Is this the same interviewer who interviewed JY and asked his ideal type and JY (cutely) asked back: "Girl?" posted by dignity1 above?

No, different person.

Oh yeah, ZZ also said the ring he had on his middle finger is from his mom. Before ZZ came in, the interviewer asked the audience and none of them knows about the ring and he really wanted to know. It is a good luck charm and to ward off evil spirits. Why middle finger? The ring is too big and only the middle finger can put.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Ha! Oh yes, indeed! The bts videos are fodder for so much of our imagination around here. 

I think the bts-videos seem more wild because several scenes were cut from what was finally aired. They were filmed, though! We're hoping very much that the uncut DVD which has been promised us will contain these scenes. And we're hoping the scenes which were actually filmed, are even more wild! Here's the most recent screengrab from a cut scene. Looks pretty wild to me!

@charlie10 can you give me the link of youtube video for the above bts. I have been watching so many random bts, I forgot on which one is this. 

Thank you

:D 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh boy. That is one tough question with many answers :D

The most delulu, hardcore YuZhou shipper's answer: of course they are! In fact, you can read their biography fanfiction about their relationship on my wattpad.

The educated answer: JY and ZZ have something unique between them, a bond which born from many various things (initial attraction, scripts they had to act on, shared experiences, fans and media pressures etc) mixed into one. Call it Fate, chemistry, destiny, whatever, the bond is there. We can feel it. How deep is their bond? We do not know it. What is the name of their relationship? Is it romance/bromance/sexual? We do not know it. Will they act upon it? Well, some of us think so. 

The last thing we know: during Happy Camp, they were making intimate gestures, which we can consider as flirting. Check page 401 onward for that, or again, check my wattpad.

Ah, I hope they will star all 8 episodes and go to episode 9. That would ensure they meet once every week!

Woot! Hopefully someone will sub this.

Woops, not sure how this works and how to quote multiple replies haha. Correct me if I'm wrong. But thanks @cart517, @estreline as well! Damn, what a fast reply :lol: ahhh I see. I guess deluded me would prefer to go for the former *liquefies* @gayyoxx, is your wattpad user the same as your soompi one? Thanks ^^

Edit: how do I tag more than one person......:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Seems like tomorrow's event will only have ZZ...? Read weibo post here regarding the event. Pls help this lost and clueless soul T.T

The event is called 402裡約跑. JingYu is not in the banner photo but they did tease on a mystery guest... So, I guess we just have to wait and see? Sigh. Anyway, I've found the live-streaming site for the event. *here* It will start tomorrow, 2 Apr, at 9am.

• Like 10

um hi? i've basically been lurking around here for a three days as it was the day i finished watching Shangyin and bawled my eyes out. i will work hard to go through each pages tho! nice to meet you all :)

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@charlie10 can you give me the link of youtube video for the above bts. I have been watching so many random bts, I forgot on which one is this. 

Thank you

:D 

the screengrab was a leak, so there's no video of it on YT^^

10 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

The event is called 402裡約跑. JingYu is not in the banner photo but they did tease on a mystery guest... So, I guess we just have to wait and see? Sigh. Anyway, I've found the live-streaming site for the event. *here* It will start tomorrow, 2 Apr, at 9am.

Thank you for the info! Bookmarked the site already, even if I won't understand anything xD

• Like 5

4 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Yeah, let's just wait and see. What kind of event is that? I've read that they have to run? Marathon? No, right?

By the way, do you know something about the rumors that said that JY or ZZ (or both) gonna appear on a show called "Go Fridge"? I've read that on chinese forum and I have been freaking out since then. :crazy:   since I love GOT7 Jackson!!

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

the screengrab was a leak, so there's no video of it on YT^^

Thank you for the info! Bookmarked the site already, even if I won't understand anything xD

hi @kmmyzz

ahh, I actually saw it one time when I watched one of the bts or footage, first it was Johnny at the bottom and he flipped Timmy, and then he (almost) took his pants off. So, I think there was a Youtube vid of it, since YT is my only source of videos. I just don't remember which one, I have watched too many random bts. Now, am wiser. I save the bts vid that I love, so I do not lose them again

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, beansproutz said:

Woops, not sure how this works and how to quote multiple replies haha. Correct me if I'm wrong. But thanks @cart517, @estreline as well! Damn, what a fast reply :lol: ahhh I see. I guess deluded me would prefer to go for the former *liquefies* @gayyoxx, is your wattpad user the same as your soompi one? Thanks ^^

Edit: how do I tag more than one person......:sweatingbullets:

Yes, my wattpad is gayyoxx as well.

to quote multiple post, click the + sign beside the quote on posts you'd like to quote. Then click the pop up button on bottom right saying (more/less) "quote 2 posts".

15 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Hmm if JY is attending that show, that would means he have to take flight Shanghai-Beijing tonight or tomorrow morning? He is going to Shanghai now, right?

If he is going to Beijing but use different flight than ZZ just because, that's just grrrhh.

• Like 9