Finally able to lurk around this thread. Guess who just got fired bc she got caught watching Addicted in meeting? :sweatingbullets:

Not gonna regret anyway, I already secured another job so yay to new job with flexible work hours so more time to spazz Addicted!!! (Silently weeps)

• Like 20

Now, to Xu Wei Zhou.

XWZ was born in 1994, year of the Dog. Again, go straight to the analysis.

Life:

- Might have some hardship at young age, but from the age of 24 onward, the person would have a well-being life

- Loved by others, easily to make friends

- Likely to encounter things that would make him worry mentally

- Not likely to have to work in something demands physical strength (which means he wouldn't become construction worker and the like) but intellectual.

- Easily give up other things for a normal happy family

Love:

(LOL, I don't know these traits are good or bad)

- Easily to get influenced by other's feelings

- Likely to be the one who got chased by his partner, does not like to be the person who take the initiative

- might endure some hardship at the start of any relationship

- Yearn for a happy family 

Others:

- Not likely to make any breakthrough in life 

- Might encounter sudden illness often but not serious ones

- Respect his partner in everything

• Like 20

A new chapter for the Colour of Life is up!

A Day for Citrine
https://www.wattpad.com/238119456-the-colours-of-life-a-day-for-citrine

"So have you decided on which song you are going to release on next Monday?" 

Chai Jidan jie asked me through video call. I put her in loudspeaker so that my manager could hear her too. Considering the possibility of that nasty rumour rearing its head again, we decided that I and Chai Jidan jie should minimise our meetings.

"I Remember Your Eyes." I said firmly.

"Which one is it?" She paused and realised I had said the title in English. "Oh, the English one."

"That's the one!"

She tapped her tablet and played the song. We went quiet for a moment.

After the song had ended, she looked me and asked. "Why?"

PS: I seriously am running out of colour's name and meaning here, so i shifted into crystal but there are lots of conflicting info on crystal's properties in the web -_-. If someone can point me to a website or something on colour name and meaning, I'd be grateful.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, thoron said:

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!!

Due to the Massive Success of the Web Series Addicted Heroin, a big international company has finally taken notice..

And so once again, another celebrity, like LEO before (link), has decided to grace the halls of this hallowed THREAD..

World Leading Company and Maker of iPhones..

APPLE INC.

together with

International Superstar

DAVID BECKHAM

bring you..

''ADDICTED iTONES''

Tired of your old, boring, ringtones?

Wish they would be more fun and exciting?

Can't get enough of your beloved show?

Missing Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin?

Do you feel the need to have them everytime and everywhere with you?

Well fret not.

Appple Inc., along with David Beckham as its prime endorser, bring you their latest innovation yet..

In celebration of the massive hit web series, ADDICTED Heroin and in light of the lead actor, Huang JingYu's very momentous real life comment on his screen partner, (and possible real life lover) Xu WeiZhou's weibo account.. where he confidently declared he can bend him like a metal pole..  Apple Inc. is one with every fan in commemorating that very auspicious time in the fandom's history.

Now, each purchase of the New Iphone 69 comes preinstalled with the show's ringtunes cleverly dubbed as..

the ADDICTED iTONES.

Without further ado, here's DAVID Beckham to tell you more..

waiting-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015   hurry-up-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998i-dont-know-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900

Umm..

David ..seems to be.. quite.. "busy".. at the moment..

*Ahem Ahem*

So instead let's bring in another HOT random athlete.. because reasons.

Also, we need to satisfy the TARGET MARKET hehe :P

He's a UFC martial arts fighter, like Johnny. His name need not matter unless you want to "RESEARCH". If so, then don't be shy and ask. What's important is.. he's hot.

"Eyes up here guys. I know where you're lookin at.."

"I said, eyes up here. Tsk."

"Anyway, with the New Addicted iTones.."

"Each incoming message in your phone will remind you of ShangYin.."

"Whether it's just an unwanted spam message,

Or random contact asking "Who dis?" or "Hu u?"

"You are sure never to feel bored of a text ..ever again."

"Each tone is specially crafted with Johnny's or ZhouZhou's sweet alluring voice.."

"Now, with every new message comes that familiar sweet feeling of WALKING SLOWLY.. BY THE SEA..'

"..hand in hand with GuHai and Bai Louyin, or both if your greedy as fruck."

"A Word of WARNING though.."

"Addiction always comes with a price.."

"The charm of Johnny and ZhouZhou's voice proves to be too much for some.."

"Some users are reported to have the unexplained urge to BEND METAL at any cost"

"..But Apple Inc, David Beckham himself, and yours truly, a random Hot Guy, believes that.."

"..When it comes to ADDICTED, Johnny and ZhouZhou.."

"..Everything is worth it."

"Addicted iTones.. Download now."

;):P^_^

So what are you waiting for, sample the demo ringtones below:

Addicted iTone 1 ----- listen and download here

Addicted iTone 2 ----- listen and download here

HAPPY

APRIL'S

GUYS"

Seriously though. I made those mp3 tunes. they're real.

Give it a listen. And tell me if it made it into your phones. hehe winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

Sorry for yet another long post. peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

If you hate it.. Here's a peace offering..

You are sooo sooo SOOOO FUNNY @thoron!! I'm almost exploding my laughters in my office, you know! I blame you and your wave of jokes!! God, Hahahahahaha.. (I'm lucky I had a partner hit me just in time before anyone else could hear my laughs) url]url]

You keep up the good work. I salute you!! *standing aplause*

I really have to say JY is very versatile in his looks -- depending on his styling and dressing, he can look 37, 27 or 17! I think this versatility really would give him lots of mileage in his acting career. 

Slow news day so I've been compulsively watching the 36-sec video. I can't seem to get enough of that! (rolls eyes at myself).

• Like 19

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

Finally able to lurk around this thread. Guess who just got fired bc she got caught watching Addicted in meeting? :sweatingbullets:

Not gonna regret anyway, I already secured another job so yay to new job with flexible work hours so more time to spazz Addicted!!! (Silently weeps)

Is this for realz??? It being april fool's and all? 

If it's true I hope you're okay

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Is this for realz??? It being april fool's and all? 

If it's true I hope you're okay

It's for real... I thought my boss was joking but... :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, I'm not sure if this has been posted here but a page uploaded this image with the content saying something like "Who'll run with ZZ on 2nd April?" The cutout looked like JY's, and fans speculated it'll be JY too.

(I get news in korean, sad life for not being able to speak in Chinese ;-;)

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Anyway, I'm not sure if this has been posted here but a page uploaded this image with the content saying something like "Who'll run with ZZ on 2nd April?" The cutout looked like JY's, and fans speculated it'll be JY too.

(I get news in korean, sad life for not being able to speak in Chinese ;-;)

Ohhhh that suxxxxx...but then again you've found something better right? 

If we go by that outline, it is our studly whale -kun indeed

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you are alright.

12 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Is this new event/show? 2nd April is tomorrow, right? What will they do?

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Ha Gia an Pham said:

Here is it guys. It is now confirmed that Yu is the uniform kind of guy. Always have thought that he is more like spandex-tight kind of guy. Guess I was wrong lol. 

i think he unlike the pic........=(

15 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you are alright.

Is this new event/show? 2nd April is tomorrow, right? What will they do?

Thank you! I'm fine anyway, I've been finding ways to stop working there and finally got the chance to do so xD

I'm not sure too, it's something like a running event? Calling for kind souls with good Chinese skills to help us, lost souls, understand the post, I'll bribe you with cookiesss ;):cookie::cookie:

• Like 6

On 3/30/2016 at 4:31 PM, abbraccio91 said:

Thanks @tea4two for the interesting facts about the company of ZhouZhou; I also think Johnny want to stay ''free''. :) And the fact that Liu Zheng is his broker (and Han Geng's agent) make me hope for his career and freedom. :)

Because,

I just want to share one more interesting fact: Han Geng starred in a gay movie, title: “Seek McCartney”; it was the first gay movie approved by Chinese Government for public screenings back in 2015. ;)

Even more interesting analysis...

Underlying themes of promoting corruption, school violence and bullying and all - the cryptic messages the series allegedly promotes

https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/epic-post-4-did-censors-ban-homosexuality/#more-31611

• Like 1

4 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

Huang Jing Yu first. 

HJY was born in 1992, year of the Monkey. Actually, it's like half a page full of weird terminology saying different things about his year of birth but I can't find the right word in English and too lazy to try so I'll just skip that part and go straight to the analysis.

Life:

- Have to endure hard childhood, likely to live away from home and have to become independent at a very young age.

- Everything would turn to a brighter side when the person was about 20-40 years old (Don't laugh at such a wide gap, guys, it's how Chinese fortune telling works, they divide a human life into 3 parts of 0-20, 20-40 and 40-60, after 60 must be whatever, LOL) and things would keep becoming better and better.

- Have good health, not likely to have serious illness.

- Have good luck when it comes to money and work.

Love:

- Tend to keep distance at first and skeptical

- Likely to have to endure hardship when it comes to love, could achieve happiness only after a long time of endurance, making compromise, fighting, etc.

- Found attractive by others and would meet many people interested in him romantically yet have a maximum of 3 chances to find the right person

Others:

- Not suitable to build a career in education field

- Even though the person have to endure many things at his young age, he would have a good life later on, without too much turbulence and likely to have money

- His fate depends much on who his partner in marriage would be (LOL, choose your wife wisely HJY) 

- Sorry to HJY's fans, longevity wouldn't be his friend.

Found attractive by others and would meet many people interested in him romantically yet have a maximum of 3 chances to find the right person

Okay, JY already had 2 lovers before so it's the 3rd lover and he is Zhou hahaha #delulumaximum

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Seems like tomorrow's event will only have ZZ...? Read weibo post here regarding the event. Pls help this lost and clueless soul T.T

There are vids of ZZ leaving the hotel now. Maybe for tomorrow's event? Hopefully, he and JY will be back for another episode for RFT2. Unless today they were filming more than one episode...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

There are vids of ZZ leaving the hotel now. Maybe for tomorrow's event? Hopefully, he and JY will be back for another episode for RFT2. Unless today they were filming more than one episode...

Yup, I think ZZ's heading back to Beijing already, but JY seems will be there for  longer time? I'm very confused with their schedules, it'd be better if they have a site where they update whatever schedules they have in a month. That'd be easier ><

• Like 6