13 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Yes, my wattpad is gayyoxx as well.

to quote multiple post, click the + sign beside the quote on posts you'd like to quote. Then click the pop up button on bottom right saying (more/less) "quote 2 posts".

Hmm if JY is attending that show, that would means he have to take flight Shanghai-Beijing tonight or tomorrow morning? He is going to Shanghai now, right?

If he is going to Beijing but use different flight than ZZ just because, that's just grrrhh.

Oh! Haha woops, thanks! Btw, are BLY and GH both 16 year old in the drama or are their ages different in the novel? I can't imagine them as 16 year olds, although the other calefare actors in their class do look like 16 year olds!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, beansproutz said:

Oh! Haha woops, thanks! Btw, are BLY and GH both 16 year old in the drama or are their ages different in the novel? I can't imagine them as 16 year olds, although the other calefare actors in their class do look like 16 year olds!

I watched one of the bts for season 2, it's when they both shout their name and age and their love for each other, they were shouting that they're both 18 yo. I have no recollections on which bts that is, desværre.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I watched one of the bts for season 2, it's when they both shout their name and age and their love for each other, they were shouting that they're both 18 yo. I have no recollections on which bts that is, desværre.

Oh np that helps :) I've always imagined them as 19-20 year olds :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, liesl said:

Yeah, let's just wait and see. What kind of event is that? I've read that they have to run? Marathon? No, right?

By the way, do you know something about the rumors that said that JY or ZZ (or both) gonna appear on a show called "Go Fridge"? I've read that on chinese forum and I have been freaking out since then. :crazy:   since I love GOT7 Jackson!!

Or

I did some digging. 拜託了冰箱 / Go Fridge's weibo posted a status and a picture, saying that only 1 out of the 10 names in the picture will be the guest for Season 2's opening episode on 18th May 2016. JingYu and ZhouZhou's names are in the picture. Sadly, only one will be on the show. By the way, what's the show like? What do the guest(s) do?

006cVXdQjw1f2h074ylzpj30k00zkmzu.jpg

(Credit: Go Fridge weibo)

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I did some digging. 拜託了冰箱 / Go Fridge's weibo posted a status and a picture, saying that only 1 out of the 10 names in the picture will be the guest for Season 2's opening episode. JingYu and ZhouZhou's names are in the picture. Sadly, only one will be on the show. By the way, what's the show like? What do the guest(s) do?

Ahhhh, I want them to be together! and compare their fridge! It would be so funny!

I watched Go Fridge before(My friend is this crazy Jackson fan and ask me to see something in one of the video(she dunno Chinese) where Jackson sang Jay Chou's song) and they always invite 2 guests together and then will be comparing their house fridge items(if they cook or not and if their food are expired items, one guest was all beer inside Haha). It is said the fridge was towed from their house to the set lol. Unless it's impossible to move it(like the Angelababy one was in Taiwan so they didn't get her fridge). Then the invited cooks have to cook something based on the guest fridge items.

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

ZZ's guitar tutorial for Because of the Sea

Hide contents

Is it weird that I always cry whenever I listen to this song? I don't even read the English translation of the lyrics but man, this song tugs my heart so bad ;;

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Oh I found the vid bts where GH topped BLY @kmmyzz

Ohh I've watched this but the screengrab that you (or someone else) posted here was from the cut scene, from what I read a guy was live streaming the uncut version and some fans took screencaps of it (JY fiercely undressing ZZ mamma mia), then he said he'd never stream any of the dvd content any longer :( But thank you! I really like watching this video hehe

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

A new chapter for the Colour of Life is up!

A Day for Citrine
https://www.wattpad.com/238119456-the-colours-of-life-a-day-for-citrine

Thanks to share your interesting work. It fits perfectly with what we suppose the situation is in real.

I suggest you introduce the Corean singer into the plot. Remember no girl flirting can really affect the Two's relation, but any temptation towards such a good looking guy as the Corean singer is definitely a major danger ! And a good argument for interesting developments.

But of course, the Two are always to be united, no matter the hazards life will bring ti them.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, liesl said:

Yeah, let's just wait and see. What kind of event is that? I've read that they have to run? Marathon? No, right?

By the way, do you know something about the rumors that said that JY or ZZ (or both) gonna appear on a show called "Go Fridge"? I've read that on chinese forum and I have been freaking out since then. :crazy:   since I love GOT7 Jackson!!

Or

I'm a Jackstan too XD. "Go Fridge"'s official weibo account posted 10 names as a tease for April Fool Day, one among which is the real guest, the other 9 are just fake. Rumor has it neither JY nor ZZ but another name in that pool will join this time. So I guess it's gonna take some extra time and effort for JY or ZZ or both (even better tbh) to guest on the show. One thing about weibo, do not trust any news including verified accounts unless it's confirmed from by either broadcast station official account or the artist himself. On a positive note, YZ have been working with Hejiong in Happy Camp so there is chance for him to invite them to "Go Fridge". Even if they eventually won't join the show, having their name out there for PR purposes means YZ are currently "the talk of the town".

52 minutes ago, beansproutz said:

GH and BLY first met each other when they were in grade 11 of high school, that make them around 16-17 years old.

oh and btw hello everyone, its my first post here. I was constantly lurking this thread and finally decided to 'come out' LOL. I support both actors as individuals and as couple, be it bromance, romance or friendship lol. I'm ZZ bias still lol. (sorry JY baby I cant help it, im totally sold when listening to ZZ's voice :'()

Talking about ZZ, he'll act in a movies next month targeting young audiences. His album will be released next month too, MV for "Walk slowly" has been filmed. There might be MV for "Dust" but none is discussed yet so it should be very unlikely. ZZ cares about Zhouyu, he denies Yuzhou and definitely knows the "big difference" between these 2 terms lol. He accepts all the weird embarrassing fan edits including the one with him dressing as Madam Bai next to Gu Village Head. Poor boy LOL!! 

Edited by htuvecila
  • Like 20

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Ohh I've watched this but the screengrab that you (or someone else) posted here was from the cut scene, from what I read a guy was live streaming the uncut version and some fans took screencaps of it (JY fiercely undressing ZZ mamma mia), then he said he'd never stream any of the dvd content any longer :( But thank you! I really like watching this video hehe

OMG!!! I did not know that (it's 400page discussion, and I have not managed to go through all pages), I think if I watch that mamma mia video I would not be able to hold my drool. OMG!!!!! 

If they really include all of the uncut version in the DVD, #holding my heart, now now, calm heart.

I want that DVD, take my money and give me those uncut scenes!!!!

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Yes, my wattpad is gayyoxx as well.

to quote multiple post, click the + sign beside the quote on posts you'd like to quote. Then click the pop up button on bottom right saying (more/less) "quote 2 posts".

Hmm if JY is attending that show, that would means he have to take flight Shanghai-Beijing tonight or tomorrow morning? He is going to Shanghai now, right?

If he is going to Beijing but use different flight than ZZ just because, that's just grrrhh.

Hmmm i'm not sure where JingYu is heading to now... Maybe he will explain more when fans see him at the airport? Not even sure if he is attending tomorrow's filming... Hah.

17 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Ahhhh, I want them to be together! and compare their fridge! It would be so funny!

I watched Go Fridge before(My friend is this crazy Jackson fan and ask me to see something in one of the video(she dunno Chinese) where Jackson sang Jay Chou's song) and they always invite 2 guests together and then will be comparing their house fridge items(if they cook or not and if their food are expired items, one guest was all beer inside Haha). It is said the fridge was towed from their house to the set lol. Unless it's impossible to move it(like the Angelababy one was in Taiwan so they didn't get her fridge). Then the invited cooks have to cook something based on the guest fridge items.

Wow that sounds fun actually. Towing that fridge from the celebrity's home is such a dedicated effort. xD I wanna see what's in JY / ZZ's fridge!!! *pray*

• Like 6

1 minute ago, alvinboi said:

Hmmm i'm not sure where JingYu is heading to now... Maybe he will explain more when fans see him at the airport? Not even sure if he is attending tomorrow's filming... Hah.

Wow that sounds fun actually. Towing that fridge from the celebrity's home is such a dedicated effort. xD I wanna see what's in JY / ZZ's fridge!!! *pray*

The Go fridge sounds very much like the Korean Show called Please Take Care of My Refrigerator or Take Care of the fridge. I do not have a lot of access to China variety shows, since the Korean one is the one widely available from streaming sites. And if the concept is the same as TCOMR then it is 2 celebrities, sometimes they brought the original fridge and sometimes not. But, they will bring the original contents of the fridge. Here is the Korean version

http://kshowonline.com/category/155/Please%20Take%20Care%20Of%20My%20Refrigerator

• Like 4

Are these info from the interview in which ZZ dance? If yes, IIRC, that interview was taken one or two week ago, so the movie would be this month (after Thailand fan meeting? Aww, that means one or two months without JY-ZZ, unless miracle!).

Album should be relased mid April, I suspect before Thailand fan meeting.

MVs... I really hope that Because of the Sea will use Addicted scene as MV, Walk Slowly will use the beach scene and maybe, Dust will use ZZ-Chen Wen in Korea.

Talking about ZZ, he'll act in a movies next month targeting young audiences. His album will be released next month, MV for "Walk slowly" has been filmed. There might be MV for "Dust" but none is discussed yet so it should be very unlikely.

ZZ cares about Zhouyu, he denies Yuzhou and definitely knows the "big difference" between these 2 terms lol. He accepts all the weird embarrassing fan edits including the one with him dressing as Madam Bai next to Gu Village Head. Poor boy LOL!! 

LOL! I am looking forward for Engsub on these! XD

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Are these info from the interview in which ZZ dance? If yes, IIRC, that interview was taken one or two week ago, so the movie would be this month (after Thailand fan meeting? Aww, that means one or two months without JY-ZZ, unless miracle!).

You are right, darn I totally forgot today is already April 1st OTL. Filming and album will be started/ released in this month. 

I cant wait for someone to sub that interview too. Though I understand most part, I still wanna rewatch it with full sub :D

• Like 5

The yinyuetai interview is soooo funny and entertaining, not that I understood everything but you know how at times you feel like you knew what they're talking about and you interacted according to it? I enjoyed watching it, though it'd probably be funnier with if JY came as guest too but ZZ alone is still entertaining hehe. Waiting for our talented translators and subbers for the Engsub of it :>

• Like 5

Hi. Im a newbie here.

Can I ask if they are going to change the cast for season 2 since both actors get a little busy? 

Just trying to make sure since I've stumbled at some comments saying there is a possibility of changing actors. (Im quite disappointed if its real though.)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, krixanne220 said:

Hi. Im a newbie here.

Can I ask if they are going to change the cast for season 2 since both actors get a little busy? 

Just trying to make sure since I've stumbled at some comments saying there is a possibility of changing actors. (Im quite disappointed if its real though.)

so far, there's no official news regarding this. Don't worry, lets wait patiently for the official announcement from CJD:).

Oh anyone posting this yet??  Imagine this is BLY and GH in season 2 hehe delulu mode on.

• Like 23