23 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

XWZ wearing white policeman uniform photo. Can't blame him for this "slip of hand" though, ZZ does look good in that photo. 

Johnny and Uniform fetish??;). Thats remind me of GH and BLY naughty role-playing session :phew::phew::phew:.

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, liesl said:

Geeze Johnny... I think I have to compile the moments where Johnny showed his love(?) to Zhouzhou on Weibo. There are just too much. Voting for the song, complimenting ZZ's song, teasing ZZ on comments, posting bent metal pipes, liking the fanvid, liking the comment of the fanvid, and now this. :D

I think he's on the work to bend the metal pipe, people. Or is it already bent? :rolleyes:

JY is just like a girl who's so madly in love and while trying not to expose every details of her relationship, she left hints like this instead to show she's taken. I compare JY to a girl because I found it's usually the girls who like to do this - wants to keep it low but at the same time leaving hints of her love life. Or probably these are just the girls I found here in my country^^;;

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, liesl said:

Geeze Johnny... I think I have to compile the moments where Johnny showed his love(?) to Zhouzhou on Weibo. There are just too much. Voting for the song, complimenting ZZ's song, teasing ZZ on comments, posting bent metal pipes, liking the fanvid, liking the comment of the fanvid, and now this. :D

I think he's on the work to bend the metal pipe, people. Or is it already bent? :rolleyes:

If you ask me, it is already bent! 

7 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Johnny and Uniform fetish??;). Thats remind me of GH and BLY naughty role-playing session :phew::phew::phew:.

Actually, Johnny has only one fetish: Zhouzhou fetish! ;) 

If someone could find the picture of Johnny's comment and post it here, I'd appreciate it :) 

:cookie: bribe cookies too!

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, liesl said:

Screenshot please!! *give cookies as bribes* :cookie:

6 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

If someone could find the picture of Johnny's comment and post it here, I'd appreciate it :) 

:cookie::cookie: Double cookie bribe~:P lol

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Here is it guys. It is now confirmed that Yu is the uniform kind of guy. Always have thought that he is more like spandex-tight kind of guy. Guess I was wrong lol. 12472610_976314365788414_256358480075082

• Like 23

@joycemay haven't read the novel / watched the series so I don't know what this GH and BLY fetish means and I have a feeling I shouldn't ask more about that LOL

@ others: I have the screenshot shows HJY liked the photo that my friend sent me to check its credibility  but it's on my laptop so can't post it here now, if you guys still need that later on I'll post it.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ha Gia an Pham said:

Here is it guys. It is now confirmed that Yu is the uniform kind of guy. Always have thought that he is more like spandex-tight kind of guy. Guess I was wrong lol. 

Wow, thank you...

cookies for you, @Ha Gia an Pham :cookie:

hopefully someone can also post Johnny's comment. No pressure, no pressure :phew:

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Ha Gia an Pham said:

Here is it guys. It is now confirmed that Yu is the uniform kind of guy. Always have thought that he is more like spandex-tight kind of guy. Guess I was wrong lol. 

Hmm. I finally figured where likes are on weibo. And when I look at JY's page, that like isn't there. Did he 'unlike' it? Was it too obvious, perhaps? Did JY reveal too much again?

Edit: Seems these aren't ALL his likes or something. I've no idea how Weibo works. I'm confused. Seems he STILL like ZZ in a uniform. You can all rest. ;) 

UddJGeR.jpg

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Wow, thank you...

cookies for you, @Ha Gia an Pham :cookie:

hopefully someone can also post Johnny's comment. No pressure, no pressure :phew:

Probably he had deleted the comment but the fans were teasing him by saying "that compliment" or some sort, I have very super limited Chinese skills so :/

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Hmm. I finally figured where likes are on weibo. And when I look at JY's page, that like isn't there. Did he 'unlike' it? Was it too obvious, perhaps? Did JY reveal too much again?

The ones he liked is in different section, just scroll down his page until you saw the one I highlighted in white box, and click "See more"

nkGihFz

Edit: Eh... so I can't attach the image OTL so you can view it here to see the section's placement. Just scroll down his profile, you'll see it on the left side :)

• Like 2

On 30/3/2016 at 3:15 AM, gayyoxx said:

Do you think JY will also think that "the more commitment = less excitement"? If he does, that will make JY-ZZ's relationship "stagnate" at crush level, never progressed to a committed relationship, more so consummated relationship.

@gayyoxx Your question is very interesting, and challenging.

JY loves to be free, freedom is the most important thing to him. He might think about commitment but he always follow his instinct. I think He doesn't prefer less commitment- means single status (in apperance or essence), because he has stated that "He has a special one in his heart atm. If anybody doesn't, everything would be meaningless/pointless". Reading JingYu's interviews, He is responsible guy, the one who cherishes by heart and all the strength he has for all his commitment in life (not many but valuable commitments: family, grandpa, friends, co-workers, gf, love..) So, he is willing to commit himself seriously - he did,  if he has feeling for someone, with no regrets. This is totally unilateral full commitment of JingYu. (good hubby) :wub: 

To me, JingYu prefers freedom to Chase,  to Cultivate and Keep /Escape from his Personal Relationships,  in his own desire, by his own ways without being judged or ruled by anyone. (me too =))

In the other hand, we never know for sure if they have crush level or  progressed to a committed relationship, more so consummated relationship. Sorry, they're artists in mainland china. what else they could do? I believe They're excited as long as their commitment is hidden from public judgement.

If you worry that a freedom lover finds committed relationship less excitement, as an Aquarius - the freedom haunted one will say "don't worry. Commitment is somtimes exciting." How to show/ ask for commitment is the problem. I think a freedom lover - like JingYu and me, asking for spiritual commitment rather than body/word/behavoiur commitment.

about commitment in a relationship, my thought is 

Spoiler

In "romance" relationship, "the more commitment = less excitement" might also depend on which stage of the relationship you are in. Many ways to classify, basic is beginning, or blossoming, stability, and (ending? LOL) (or based on nature of the relationship: romance/ sexual/ spiritual/ etc..) the required commitment for each stage and for each individual is very different. JingYu and Zhou are in what stage of a relationship and what their relationship is? vve never know for sure, right? But I believe they're in the first stage, sexual feelings might come first :wub: (^^), now disturbance or infatuation stage, then understanding, connection, changing, trust, and the last is spriritual stage. If you're infatuated by someone, do you mind have more commitment to them? do you mind if I tie you and your crush up, and lock in one room?

Spoiler

{ A-  To be or not to be question: what stage of a relationship and what their relationship is?

There are hints for both JingYu and Zhou mutual understanding, connection, trust, based on your own judgement. I want to share my thought about their changes. JingYu changes a little bit, but his characteristic shown up basicly still be the same but looking back Zhou's old pics, and videos, before and after Shangyin, Zhou is the one who has changed markedly. Before Shangyin, he has more masculine handsomeness than now. (SJD used to think he might fit GH) I must say Zhou now has more and more unisex charms, sometime you think of Zhou as a beauty LOL And his eyes now are so soft, and tender while looking at JingYu in uke way, in comparision with the beginning / vs Men's Uno interview (please watch BTS timeline -first time they met or took photos /  He is scared of my kisses vs Men's Uno interview) Libra makes Zhou easer to change than JingYu. If someone has changed because of a relationship, does he commit, at least by himself?

And all of Zhou songs,  it's all inspired by JingYu/GH (10 years, Moonlight is perfect one for JingYu only) These songs are best ways for us to evaluate , and for them to express their understanding, and connection with the other.

But there is no way for a declaration  from our boys, the answer is forever lying on your judgement. Cheers!)

In "romance" relationship, "the more commitment = less excitement" might also depend on where are you now. They are both two new fishes in showbiz tank now, many eyes put on them 24/7. JingYu's boundary for his freedom, and his willingness for a commitment must be adjusted, and extended, because of Zhou or not. Zhou has signed a contract, while JingYu hasn't signed with any companies, this well proves his wish to be free as much as possible.  Somehow I hope that JingYu might think of Zhou a little bit, he might hope that at least there is one of them free to meet, to cooporate with the other. The ban, and other challenges, and grudge of public might become the most effective motivation, a strong bond for their commitment. He hate commitment, but commitment with Zhou is a luxurious request. and people always asquire for what they're denied, don't they?

In "romance" relationship, "the more commitment = less excitement" might also depend on who is his partner. All of his ex gf is more mature than him, I think he prefers older-maturer girls because of they might be more independent, and understandable, give him enough space he needs. The thought of he likes mature girls because he needs some one to soothe himself, or take care of him really sucks. JingYu is a sou seme, in any kind of relationship.  Hence, he still has excitement in the commitment relationships, right?. 

If Zhou is his partner, or at least Zhou is "special one" in JingYu's heart atm, I think Zhou would give him so much excitement, and novelties since the relationship itself is a whole new world to JingYu (he didn't read danmei novel, or hasn't awared of BL theme before ShangYin, as proved in BTS and FMT) and Zhou is very addictive, surprising and amazing partner. JingYu is now asking for more. He can't have enough Zhou. Have you ever think of Zhou as a tsundere?? who never asks for commitment, they get rid of any opportunities to creat any kind of commitments. or a Libra, who wants keep balance all the time, so he would avoid to commit his life to JingYu. Now, the problem of JingYu might be changed: No commitment = no excitement

I wish to listen to @sohocomo 's thought, too.

to @gayyoxx

Spoiler

Sorry for taking so much time to reply you. firstly, I have to think about your question. secondly, soompi had some bugs, i can't reply or post anything (am I too talkative to soompi?? :'( 

Thirdly, when  I replied you, my connection got lag. Now, I have tried for the forth time to reply you.

Thank for your fanfic. I have enjoyed myself very much.

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, Ha Gia an Pham said:

Thank youuuu.

24 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

haven't read the novel / watched the series so I don't know what this GH and BLY fetish means and I have a feeling I shouldn't ask more about that LOL

wait until you read those part wlHvR.gif

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

The ones he liked is in different section, just scroll down his page until you saw the one I highlighted in white box, and click "See more"

Edit: Eh... so I can't attach the image OTL so you can view it here to see the section's placement. Just scroll down his profile, you'll see it on the left side :)

I'm so confused! Weibo is very difficult for us non-Chinese readers/speakers... I think you have to have an account to access the page you point to. So I can't see that! The page I looked at is called 'liked' so I naturally thought it was all his likes... But it's not? Weird. 

So. To sum up, his like of uniformed ZZ is still there? 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I'm so confused! Weibo is very difficult for us non-Chinese readers/speakers... I think you have to have an account to access the page you point to. So I can't see that! The page I looked at is called 'liked' so I naturally thought it was all his likes... But it's not? Weird. 

So. To sum up, his like of uniformed ZZ is still there? 

yup, still in the list, safe and sound xD I'm hunting for his comment now but all these foreign characters that I can't read gave me headache :(

• Like 9

BUAHAHA THIS FANDOM AGAIN

Cr:  朝辞瑜洲暮时归

Spoiler

12719231_1804244243121692_57798403641449

"I'm waiting ZZ" XDDDDD

Spoiler

12919434_245403769137631_739220100_o.jpg

"ZZ, gimme some water. Whalie needs water" >"<

Spoiler

12895270_245403792470962_2015953427_n.jp

In case y'all haven't seen this *wiping drools off keyboard*

Spoiler

I PRESENT... THE WHOLE CUPCAKE!!

12939138_245403812470960_1623692124_n.jp

006nieuMjw1f24dqc0wcaj31to1867pe.jpg

*Rip me*

• Like 17

@elppa Thank you for your detailed answer! I need to think more about this. If you are free and willing to, please make the same assessment on Zhouzhou.

I am waiting for esteemed @sohocomo, the Chair of Star-Crossed Lovers's opinion on JY and commitment (and ZZ and commitment) too! 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, joycemay said:

wait until you read those part 

LOL my gut feeling never fails me, I shouldn't get myself into this.

my friend found out I can speak Chinese and my nightmare began. She bombarded me with all the interviews, fancam, photos etc. asking me to help translate them and check this and that. Not that I mind but it seems this series or should I say these 2 guys do something to her head, seriously. 

and after spending sometime on this, here I am thinking a guy looking good, what the hell is wrong with me? 

• Like 12

17 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@charlie10 Thanks for pointing that out. I also think that's an inside joke between these two. Right after Zhouzhou licked his lips, he brought the mic to the front almost placing in "that" position towards Johnny before putting it in a regular position. Johnny noticed that and couldn't control his grin. The fact that Zhouzhou licked his lips before doing that signals that he's about to do something cheeky and I think that's exactly what he did and that's why they shared this mutual smile.

Speaking of uniform fetisches... I'm still stuck on this! 30 seconds of film, it's ridiculous, but I can't help myself. I need to analyze this a bit more. Look at this moment again:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

What did ZZ really do that made JY start laughing like that? So little happens, so quickly. My thought is that it's ZZ's uniform which is their inside joke. Because it kind of seems to me that ZZ is straightening his back in a sort of military attention kind of way, and moving his mike like it's something else, a weapon perhaps? Doesn't it? Like a quick, slightly strict look. And JY starts laughing before ZZ smiles hugely, so it's definitely something in that movement which makes JY laugh. So yeah, secret language. It's intriguing. 

If these two are just best friends, it's STILL amazingly adorable. :)

• Like 17