Does anyone have any idea whether any fan will do a livestream? Was back reading this thread and saw a couple of livestream links in which Timmy is singing a specific song. I can't attend the concert and was hoping to watch a livestream instead. Even if the vid is laggy it's OK. As long as the audio is fine. Want to hear Timmy's majestic voice :bawling:

• Like 2

On 23/05/2018 at 2:10 PM, nyota said:

Thank you so much for contributing to this thread all over the years! ZZ and JY are so lucky to have fans like you who keep supporting them no matter what (no diamonds needed :wink:). I'm still new here but I'll do my best to help carry on the legacy :) (and maybe also the ZhouYu heresy :D).

The concert starts at 6pm right? That'd be 1pm my time, so if there's a live stream I'd definitely watch it. I don't know any Chinese but I can recognize Oath of the Sea and Walk Slowly and when I find the song JY mentioned maybe that one as well. So that would be something I'm looking forward to. Maybe someone wants to join? We could do like a public soompi watching of the concert and comment on it so the people in other time zones can read our comments when they wake up :) 

Ah! It's a member of the zhouyu cult! Lol :lol::lol: No problem, i like to share with other YZ fans so we can all talk about it. :D 

I am trying to look for a live stream right now, but i feel like i am literally dying.. It's like 1:45am here right now and i only slept 3 hours last night because of work and insomnia lol. So i don't know if i can actually stay up. I looked through some of the chats and things on weibo, so far amongst international fans no one has mentioned a live stream yet.

I have heard some ppl say there may be fan live streams, some even hoped for a live stream from ZZ's team. That i am really not sure about, they ZZ's team has never done an official live stream of his concerts before. So i don't have much hope for that. The only thing is that SNP did not get any rights to live stream, so it should be a fan free for all in terms of that unless ZZ does have his own official one. There's still like 2 hours.. I don't know if i can stay up..... :bawling: If i can i will definitely look for a link and post here if i find it. 

It would be great to post about the concert as we watch. They did it before and it was really fun to read. :) I don't know what to expect, i can only hope it all goes smoothly. ZZ was a bit delayed getting to thailand so i hope it won't add to his stress. Good luck ZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crystalclear18 said:

Ah! It's a member of the zhouyu cult! Lol :lol::lol: No problem, i like to share with other YZ fans so we can all talk about it. :D 

I am trying to look for a live stream right now, but i feel like i am literally dying.. It's like 1:45am here right now and i only slept 3 hours last night because of work and insomnia lol. So i don't know if i can actually stay up. I looked through some of the chats and things on weibo, so far amongst international fans no one has mentioned a live stream yet.

I have heard some ppl say there may be fan live streams, some even hoped for a live stream from ZZ's team. That i am really not sure about, they ZZ's team has never done an official live stream of his concerts before. So i don't have much hope for that. The only thing is that SNP did not get any rights to live stream, so it should be a fan free for all in terms of that unless ZZ does have his own official one. There's still like 2 hours.. I don't know if i can stay up..... :bawling: If i can i will definitely look for a link and post here if i find it. 

It would be great to post about the concert as we watch. They did it before and it was really fun to read. :) I don't know what to expect, i can only hope it all goes smoothly. ZZ was a bit delayed getting to thailand so i hope it won't add to his stress. Good luck ZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, you poor thing. I just woke up (first thing to do: check soompi haha). Can you tell me where to look for a live stream? Like where one would be announced if there is one. Though it'd be nice to watch it together, take care of your health! We can watch it for you! :) 

I'm actually not thaaat much of a ZhouYu supporter, I just never got this whole seme/uke thing. I feel like it's created for girls' fantasies and doesn't really comply with reality - no offense to our dear fujoshis. I think a relationship should be equal unless people want it to be different themselves. I don't know enough about it in sexual terms (like JY said "Is this whole thing reversible?"). Gotta ask more gay friends haha. So I'm secretly supporting ZhouYu to keep up the balance :D 

• Like 1

Yuzhousky just posted pics and fancams from ZZ's concert! He sang Oath of the sea, Walk Slowly and the three mysterious songs were Silence (is it the song that JY mentioned before?), That boy (it says that JY sang it at his birthday party last year) and The Moon Represents my heart ("very famous Chinese song, usually used for confession"). I'm so happy :) 

Cr http://yuzhousky.tumblr.com

Oath of the sea (Did he change the lyrics? I don't know any Chinese but they somehow sound different...)

Cr. in vids

Walk Slowly

Cr. in vids

That boy

Cr. in vids

The Moon Represents my Heart

Cr. in vids

ZZ in concert

From here

Spoiler

tumblr_p9c8jzVhJB1vcymn8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9c8jzVhJB1vcymn8o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9c8jzVhJB1vcymn8o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9c8jzVhJB1vcymn8o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9c8jzVhJB1vcymn8o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9c8jzVhJB1vcymn8o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9c8jzVhJB1vcymn8o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9c8jzVhJB1vcymn8o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9c8jzVhJB1vcymn8o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9c8jzVhJB1vcymn8o10_1280.jpg

Edit: When ZZ was singing That Boy he was wearing similar clothes to what JY was wearing at his birthday party! And I was wondering about this strange rain coat and the gloves, haha. So much candy! :wub:

JY at his birthday party

Cr. on pic

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p9cc1rt7FO1r6gn9m_500.jpg

Edit 2: Okay you just need to go to Yuzhousky tumblr page. There's more candy. I'm starting to feel guilty for copy-pasting everything.

• Like 2

If anyone is interested in how our Timmy is doing at his concert! It's sadly not livestream. Just check the posts! You'll surely find pics of him singing!

Spoiler

He sang Walk Slowly :bawling: The way he sang it and how he ended it was full of emotions.... :dissapointed_relieved:

Edit: Also discovered he sang "Oath of The Sea" which is the new name for If Had Has Yin or By The Sea. Same page just look at the posts! 

Edited by lucy372839

First of I'd like to give all the thanks to @bearology You are the best! Livestreaming is no joke. I happened to see most of it and I'm so glad. 

@crystalclear18 I've been meaning to reply to you about your post concerning ZZ's image in his variety show guesting. Yeah they tried to paint him into a bad boy image. And I felt they tried to edit him out as much as they can. Ugh, I hate evil cuts and edits. 

@nyota thank you for the links. I've dled the two song videos from miaopai already. ZZ's voice has gotten better from bearo's livestreaming. It's very soothing to the ear, although JY's voice is softer and more manlier. But I love both of their singing voice. They both meshed together in a way it doesn't sound intrusive or mess, but rather cohesive. 

@lucy372839 Hmmm, the pics of ZZ's bicep tattoos does look like whale, but Idk. Some say its a mic stand. Not sure. But time will tell. 

As for newcomers welcome and hello! Hope we all get a long. Try to post YuZhou/Zhouyu topics or anything related to these two. The sweeter the candy the better! Lol, have a nice day everyone!

• Like 3

@1blankstare 

Spoiler

Wait what there was a livestream? I kept coming back to this page and refreshing waiting for a livestream link. Was there an official one? I remember checking Yuzhousky's blog and it said there in a post that the livestream was cancelled. Your lucky you were able to watch! :o

21 hours ago, olgakim70 said:
On 25/5/2018 at 12:20 PM, blastilonic said:

By the way, this is my favourite cover of ZZ called: 說散就散

I'm done, he just sing the song I was saying yesterday *-* !!!!

And look!!! Today he has sung a song that JY had sung at 2017. Coincidence? I don't thin so....... hehehehehe!!! :D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

@nyota thank you for the links. I've dled the two song videos from miaopai already. ZZ's voice has gotten better from bearo's livestreaming. It's very soothing to the ear, although JY's voice is softer and more manlier. But I love both of their singing voice. They both meshed together in a way it doesn't sound intrusive or mess, but rather cohesive.

You're welcome, thanks for saving them! I agree with you. I think JY's voice is very unique. When ZZ is singing you can feel how passionate he's about it and how much he loves music. When JY is singing it's like he's feeling the music and the emotions it's conveying very deeply. Sometimes I get the impression that singing is a very intimate thing for him, maybe that's also why he doesn't pursue it on a professional level. Anyways the two of them together is most beautiful. A combination of enthusiastic and manly, to use their own words ^_^

5 hours ago, lucy372839 said:

@1blankstare 

Hide contents

Wait what there was a livestream? I kept coming back to this page and refreshing waiting for a livestream link. Was there an official one? I remember checking Yuzhousky's blog and it said there in a post that the livestream was cancelled. Your lucky you were able to watch! :o

I think the one @1blankstare mentioned happened quite spontaneously and wasn't official. I missed it too. Now we know where to look next time :)

Cr. @bearology (I hope you don't mind)

Spoiler

Btw, The Moon Represents My Heart is also originally sung by Teresa Teng, isn't it? *collecting all the hints*

Haha, glad you managed to livestream it @1blankstare

Sorry I cannot use too much internet cause my friend will kill me haha so I did a summary of last night concert (sugars and stuff) in my IG. Soompi ate internet quote like crazy T.T

I combined a playlist from last night fancam here. I can’t believe 11301020 posted it lmao I die. Didn’t plan to public it LOL

ZZ was amazing T.T He just left Thailand to fly back to Shanghai. Safe flight our dearest Meow!! JY must be rolling on the floor last night. Meow’s confession was so sweet!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Ok you guys, i've been really bad at replying to everyone's posts. I was planning to before i went to sleep and everything, but there wasn't much time by then, sorry. Yes there were a couple of live streams and i totally fell asleep before they came out, so i didn't watch any of them live lol. I won't post all of them individually because the two CPF that did the live streams had to basically separate them into a couple different videos. The ones for the concert are the ones nearer to the top. But i think they left out a couple of songs in between because of lagging/bad signal. These are the ones that i watched anyways.

https://www.yizhibo.com/member/personel/user_info?memberid=149024731&jumpbrowser=1

https://www.yizhibo.com/member/personel/user_info?memberid=39131720&jumpbrowser=1

Thankfully a lot of fan cams have gone up on youtube already.  I'm really waiting for a good quality fan cam that recorded the whole concert right now though. So about the 3 secret songs, at least 2 were candy. ZZ sang "Boy", which JY also sang at his birthday party last year. So we got a lot of videos from CPF combining their video clips together. It's a really big candy, ZZ also wore a supreme suit/shirt that has "fox" in the name and there's a fox on the front of his shirt. We all know who's played a fox fairy/spirit in knotted love. A fox also appeared on screen for Rio i believe. Bz calling it a cat.

But i think maybe the other huge candy of the night was the song "The Moon Represents My Heart" first sang by Teresa Teng, but very famously sung by Leslie Cheung as a way to declare his love for his partner Mr. Tong (don't know his full name), who was in the audience as it was sung. Leslie Cheung was a very famous Hong Kong singer and actor, a whole generation of women in hong kong and beyond were in love with him, although its generally mid-1970's when he started i think. I didn't look up any info on him at the moment, just going what i know off the top of my head. 

Before he sang the song he told the audience his mother was sitting there watching him perform and that he was singing the song for her and his "good friend" Mr. Tong. He told the audience that Mr. Tong was willing to give him 2 months of his salary during the time Leslie was doing the worst economically and helped him get through some of his hardest times. Then he said that he would sing this song for the 2 ppl he loves the most, as well as the fans watching the concert. That was the moment he 'came out', so it's pretty well known and a lot of CPF were extremely emotional hearing this song. Especially those who are also fans of Leslie Cheung. The song itself is basically a profession of love because the chorus is "you ask me how much i love you" and it goes on from there, it's extremely romantic and its a pretty old song. 

Continued under the spoiler:

Spoiler

Before ZZ sang The Moon Represents My Heart, he also told the audience about his "surprise guests", which were his parents and his grandmother that was sitting in the middle of the first row in the audience. So it was very similar to the time Leslie sang the song, the only thing different is that JY wasn't in the audience and ZZ couldn't directly dedicate the song to him as well as his family. The connotations were really clear to most ppl who knew about that song. Lots of CPF realized the moment he introduced the song and generally everyone agrees that ZZ was very brave for singing it. It's a confession of love to JY without out right doing it. I think a lot of only fans are going to have problems dealing with it, although i heard a couple hjt and bz became CPF afterwards, amongst the only fans going crazy probably.

I mentioned Leslie Cheung to someone else before as a way to talk about the whole situation with LGBTQ ppl in hong kong and kind of peripherally in china. But i didn't want to talk about him, because of the tragic way he died. In 2016 there was an interview with JY in Europe were the interviewer asked JY what he thought about being known as a "heavenly dish" amongst the gay community, the same as Leslie Cheung before. I guess i'm just like superstitious or something, but i didn't like how they compared JY and Leslie Cheung, because i didn't want to think about the remotely the same thing happening to JY. Leslie Cheung committed suicide by jumping off a building in hong kong. This was pretty long after Leslie Cheung came out and according to my mom who probably doesn't know too much even though she was his fan too, the reason why he committed suicide was not directly related to him coming out.

Leslie Cheung was so famous, so well liked in the entertainment circles in hong kong, it was the golden era when he became famous and he was friends with all the other stars and powerful ppl in the industry. Even though he probably did lose some fans and did suffer through some discrimination for being gay, it wasn't enough to cause him to lose his fame or become someone ppl really looked down on. Practically no one in the entertainment circles would do anything to him and they probably knew already because he was good friends with so many of the big stars. Ppl were so sad when he died, so many ppl were his fans and they were all heartbroken. His celebrity friends were heartbroken too, i think i lot of them regretted not having known he was planning to do it or noticing that something was wrong. Every year ppl would play his songs on the day he died and remember him, i don't watch much TVB anymore but on the radio here in vancouver the radio hosts will play his sings. Everyone basically tears up when they talk about him, he was essentially prince charming and a knight in shining armour all wrapped into one, even after he came out as gay. The time he was famous was the best years of a lot of his fan's lives, other celebrities would recall when they first met him. I heard one of the radio hosts in vancouver saying the first time they saw him, he was doing an audition or something, he was dressed all in white and the first impression they got was that he looked like a prince. 

The reason i heard for why he committed suicide was probably because he frustrated with not being able to do something career-wise, like become a director or something. But the source isn't very reliable because it was my mom lol. It sounded like something along the lines of him being a perfectionist and depression from being denied something he wanted to do, it could be partly because of being gay that he wasn't able to do it or maybe because he did lose some fame after coming out, but he was already famous for so many years and he did have some very provocative concert performances after he came out, which some ppl might not have understood. To be clear, i think he was still very famous after he came out and his fans didn't necessarily abandon him, but also the stars in his generation were kind of getting phased out in a way too, maybe just from the golden years having passed for them. Generally i just don't think that in comparison with other ppl who came out in hong kong that he suffered as much discrimination. His mother already accepted him probably.. He and his partner Mr. Tong were together many years after he came out, their relationship was still strong up until he committed suicide i think, which was really sad for his partner.

This is why i didn't want to think about Leslie Cheung in reference to JY and ZZ. I think i'm just a little traumatized from the way ppl grieve for him and i didn't want to think about them spoken together. After this though.. ZZ sang that song and it was probably one of the happiest references to Leslie Cheung.. I guess i'm more ok with it lol.. 

But the influence that Leslie Cheung had on the entertainment industry in hong kong and maybe even china was significant. The stars in hong kong are much more open about coming out, even if they don't come out and its well known that they are LGBTQ ppl just accept it and move on generally. You can not like it, but just not be a fan and its not a big deal. Basically there are a lot of "open secrets" like this in the chinese entertainment industry. Most ppl kind of know/have an idea that particular stars are gay or lesbian, but either like them or dislike them regardless, especially when that star is very famous or talented. It's more of a big deal only when its gotten extremely obvious to the point of it being official. Some of the older stars are already understood to be gay and they kind of know they have a partner too, maybe even who it is, those ones are usually very talented singers who have a good reputation. Nobody really cares that they gay or lesbian in that case, maybe not even if it becomes close to official.

In terms of LGBTQ issues in the hong kong (maybe peripherally in china) entertainment industry, the stars that came after Leslie Cheung are basically "standing on the shoulders of giants" or however it goes, with Leslie Cheung having already broken the way for them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm craying!!! He just say "walcking slowly, I want you" in his new weibo. Please ZZ, stop playing with our feelings XD

Thanks for this playlist of the concert. 

Yesterday I was watching all the short videos of the concert, but I think I won't watch more videos till I find the full concert in a good quality. 

If someday I go to see him I don't think I will be able to be sitting in a chair... I would be jumping, the opening of the concert is always super epic. 

• Like 1

:D:ph34r: Attention MORE CANDIES!!!!!!!!!! 

Spoiler

Holy ShEeT everyone check out Yuzhousky's blog on Tumblr!!! Apparently it's not only the songs that are candies but also the date, and time of the concert! Jingyu also wore "special shoes" but I'm not sure of the date on which he wore them. Anyways just check the blog! Don't wanna copy paste lol. 

Link to the blog! 

Spoiler

http://yuzhousky.tumblr.com

Spoiler

Lmao just ignore this accidentally pressed the eye thing xD

• Like 3

Thank you all so much for sharing!! 

After the concert and all the hints you just have to believe in their relationship. Nobody can convince me otherwise now :wink:

One last thing I thought of when @crystalclear18 mentioned Mr. Tong sitting in the audience during Leslie Cheungs confession. 5MilesLove posted a picture of JY sitting in the audience of a concert (?) before Timmy went on stage. So although JY couldn’t be there he’s still ZZ’s Mr. Tong :) 

Cr 5MilesLove

Spoiler
180526 5MilesLove2's weibo update #johnny黄景瑜 #johnnyhuang #jingyu #huangjingyu #huangjingyu黄景瑜 #johnnyhuangjingyu #weizhou #zhouzhou #timmyxu #xuweizhou许魏洲 #xuweizhou #heroinwebseries #yuzhou #yuzhouteam #5MilesLove
 Edit: I don’t know why my post is taking up so much space. I somehow can’t change it. Sorry!

I don't know if here it's the correct site to put this, if not I will delete it haha. 

But actually I'm listening a lot of ZZ songs, that's why my friends are listening it too. Before going out we use to play the guitar playing the songs we like most, but I didn't find any chords of ZZ on google, so I decide to make it by myself. Now, I use to play this songs with my friends like a freak, it's so funny.

I will share the cords of this songs here if someone is interesting in playing them too :)

Walcking slowly chords: 

Spoiler

C

huán huǎn zhēng kāi shuì jiǔ de yǎn

Em
hēi àn zhōng liàng qǐ nǐ de liǎn

Am
wǒ bù zhī gāi rú hé miàn duì

Em
zhè shēng huó de tū rú qí biàn

F         
wǒ zǒng xiǎng zhèng tuō

Em                 Am
bù gāi shǔ yū wǒ de shǒu

F
nǐ què bào jǐn wǒ

G
shuō nǐ zài hu wǒ

C
nǐ bèi zhe wǒ shuō qǐ cóng qián

Em
yí gè rén tuō yán zhe shí jiān

Am
wǒ xiào zhe tīng zhe nǐ sù shuō

Em
yǎn qián què mó hu le yí piàn

F                        Em              Am
nǐ lā qǐ wǒ céng yóu yù bù jué de shǒu

F
xiàng qián màn màn zǒu

G

ì qǐ màn màn zǒu

C
bié zǒng shuō wǒ bù dǒng

Em
bié zǒng shuō wǒ bú tòng

Dm                       Em
fēng yě chuī guò wǒ zuí

Am
jiǎo cán liú xià wēn róu

F                    
bié shuō nǐ huì jì xù péi wǒ

G                               Em         Am
wǒ bù shuō shì wǒ tài guò chén mò

F
nǐ wò jǐn shuāng shǒu

G
tīng bú jiàn wǒ shuō

C
bié zǒu

Operation Red Sea's song chords:

Spoiler

( C#m                A   B )

Zhànjiàn zhī shàng lièduì jǐhan

zhǔnbèi qǐ háng

líkāi jūngǎng bēn xiàng hǎiyáng

kāishǐ xúnháng

wánměi biǎoxiàn cáinéng dāpèi zhège chēnghào

zài wǒ jiān shàng dài mǎn nàxiē

tèshū róngyào

suíshí děngdài bèi xūyào

C#m                A  

Oh oh oh oh oh

B             E

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

A                                   B                        E             G#m

shíkè shǒuhùzhe nà shǔyú wǒmen de bìhǎi lántiān

C#m                A

Oh oh oh oh oh

B              E

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

A                                   B             C#m

hǎi hún de gùshì yóu wǒmen pǔxiě

A                                         F#m

méiyǒu shuí bǐ wǒmen xìnniàn chúncuì

A                                                   C#m

tiānshēng jiù dǒngdé shénme shì jué bù hòutuì

D                       E m

dāng tàiyáng shēng chūle hǎi'ànxiàn

G#                                 C#m

kāishǐ xīn de yītiān

If someone is interested in more chords, I probably will make more in the future, so just ask me! :wink: 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Angrybird62 said:

I was so sick last night after breaking my fast and still now. Don't know why suddenly got sick may be because Holy Ramadan is going on now. It was so painful for me that i couldn't come here during ZZ's concert and couldn't sleep last night. I'm felling better now. I'm extremely sorry about this. Thank you everyone who contributed last night on this thread.

You don’t have to feel sorry. Get well soon! :)