5 hours ago, Nurizz said:

Hello!! haha about the nosebleed thing, iirc in an interview ZZ said hewas sick (a flu?) during the Addicted filming so he had to blow his nose multiple times causing redness on his upper lips and there wasnt enough time to reapply makeup to cover the redness so he looked like he got a nosebleed. Poor boy..

https://youtu.be/yYUUBsNIVbQ

This is the interview. ZZ said it around 45:00. This is one of my favourite interviews of YuZhou. Aahh the good ol time :wub:

CPF stands for couple fan (YuZhou fans) 

@Nurizz Thanks for the link! That was an odd interview. Kinda awkward. The boys themselves were fine with each other but the flow of the interview didn't seem smooth and I (personally) felt that Chen Wen and Lin Fengsong were kinda left out at the start. But, I guess, coming from the interviewer's perspective, it's really not easy to control the mood and atmosphere of the interview.. and maybe he's under a lot of pressure to elicit some form of confirmation about the nature of the guys' relationships. The interviewer seems to be supportive of LGBTQ relationships so I'm kinda surprised that he pushed them so hard on it knowing the pressures LGBTQ individuals face in China. 

But at the same time he definitely knows that the viewers watching the interview want a confirmation of the guys' sexual orientation and feelings. 

Also think he could have come up with more questions on his own.. and been more flexible. 

Still an odd interview. But it is really not easy to interview people. Been there, done that. The pressures of the audience, the production, your company's priorities.. the chemistry with the interviewees.. these are all factors that affect the interviews

Thanks for the CP clarification. I've heard it used in Chinese fandoms but wasn't sure if it has the same meaning here or a YZ-specific meaning. 

• Like 3

Ok, here is the part where i go: why the heck was this post translated and put here in the first place? It's not any more informative than other posts, it's a bunch of opinions by a single person. Any of us could have written a similar opinion piece. Is it that important that it needed to be translated and posted here verbatim like its the word of some deity? Occasionally corrected by an even higher deity? No. I don't even see a point in mentioning half the stuff in the post.

If you guys would rather not be upset, please just skip reading this post. 

On 02/06/2018 at 7:46 PM, arisushiuri said:

Thirdly, and this is the most important point, don't let them be associated with that webdrama any longer!!!

I can't help but say that if not for that webdrama by CJD, many people would not have known of them, but from a long-term perspective, this webdrama brings them much greater risks/danger. The fact that the two of them are still linked together is already very risky.

I already talked about this, but this is a more extreme view.

Edit: So i thought about the way it might have been written in chinese and what i can say is, this view really mainly applies in weibo. In chinese sites. Not towards us. On weibo they are trying to minimize associations with addicted, its still banned afterall (although technically magazines etc have been referring to addicted and ZZ even answered some interview questions about addicted directly this year, so the ban was a little lighter already.. Another reason to suspect that ZZ deleting those posts may be due to the concert). Ppl often use an abbreviation for addicted since it's already banned and they don't want any keywords to be triggered. But the YZ supertopic is supposed to be a secret place lol, so JY and ZZ's full names are not supposed to be used either to prevent poisons etc from attacking.

But within the YZ supertopic ppl still will talk about addicted. In essence outside of the YZ supertopic CPF are already basically doing what the poster is saying. But what JY or ZZ does isn't up to a fan to say. Furthermore i don't think its really possible to completely extricate them from it. Yes, it may backfire as well. It will have an affect on JY and ZZ.. They already have to sprout so many falsities, i don't think it would help them to add more to the pile.

Right after ZZ deleted the posts there were extremist "CPF" who tried to get ppl to delete their YZ posts/pics/videos from the supertopic etc. 

Now what is the point of that? CPF already do not post anything related to addicted or YZ outside of the YZ supertopic. They don't mention the other person when they're supporting the events or activities of the other. There won't even be a CPF fandom if everyone just deletes their posts for no reason lol. And it probably isn't the will of JY or ZZ either. Just some panicking new fans who aren't using their heads. The YZ supertopic recovered soon after and these ppl were disregarded. These types of ppl are very annoying because they're willing to concede on too much, they're also the types that will let poison fans rant and curse at CPF in the YZ supertopic and not fight back. They'll concede everything to them and some would even yell at other CPF instead of standing up for CPF in their own territory.  

Regardless of whether it's the State Administration of Radio Film and Television or the Central Committee on network security and information technology, most of the time the criteria for imposition of a ban is not the content but public opinion. Therefore the fact that that the webdrama content had BL content was only a part of the reason for the ban; the fact that the webdrama touched on the military and had sexually explicit content was the primary reason for the ban. As for the ban on being in the same photograph, that's the decision of the management companies, and the State Administration of Radio Film and Television [the folks who banned Addicted] ain't gonna bear the blame for this. [I disagreed with the weibo poster on this point, but he was quite vehement about this and said it wasn't the authority's fault and that it was a common tactic for entertainment industry companies to allow the authority to shoulder the blame for many things].

To just say that the imposition of a ban is not usually due to content but to public opinion is overreaching. Of course it's not just due to public opinion, public opinion was that everyone wanted to watch addicted because it was the newest hot drama at the time. Lol. Public opinion wasn't to ban it. There are certain concerns they may have that led to it, there could be and probably was a whole range of reasons. Anyway, we talked about this before, it was a unique circumstance. The entertainment industry had a hand in carrying out the ban, but i don't think it was the main cause of the ban in the end. There was a leaked government memo about the ban after all. 

CJD has a knack for creating publicity, but she clearly has no compunction whatsoever; I read the [original] story she wrote and it rendered me speechless: to go as one pleases in and out of military quarters, to grab a fighter jet and just go off with it, all these will get you a court-martial [in real life], plus abusing one's authority -- to film something touching on military affairs in 2016 and with such content, is just asking for trouble. Not to mention that when the webdrama was aired, the comments were so very explicit that they hardly bore looking at, and the State Administration of Radio Film and Television had to control it, so this is the main reason for the ban.

I don't think the original poster knows what fiction is.. Want to face palm lol. If you just look on weibo sometimes you find even more explicit things than addicted sometimes.. But addicted was brought to the public eye and became intensely popular, that was a tricky situation. These are all reasons that we have discussed before. But I don't think its the whole picture. 

And if this supertopic expands, it could also become a problem. Within here [i.e. this country], the LGBT circles are getting more cautious [the literal words mean "shrinking", but here the meaning seems to be that they are getting more careful, closing the circles], there are tussles at the top, and they keep as low a profile as they can.

Uh oh.. Now it really sounds like an anti or poison only fan lol. 

About the LGBT circles getting more cautious, ok dude, they just had a big change in their government not too long ago, ppl were being cautious about a lot of things because there is the sense that things would be stricter for a number of issues. Sina weibo itself made what seems to be the wrong assumption that the stance this government would take was to ban/cleanse homosexual content. Sina weibo then went and announced that they would have a 3 month operation to cleanse questionable content, including homosexual content.

All the CPF were really scared that the YZ supertopic would be deleted like some other ones were. What happened after that? Well there was an article out in a national newspaper that often acts like the voice of the government on certain issues that said that homosexuality is not a disease and homosexual ppl should not be discriminated against, a very short summary that doesn't do it justice. Then guess what happened, a couple days later sina weibo's official account straight up posted about a male/male CP itself lol (JY's dreaded fake CP to be corrrect). Then they posted an amendment to their previous notice about the operation to cleanse weibo, homosexual content will not be a target for cleansing. Lol. This happened a good month at least before ZZ's concert. 

Maybe there are tussles at the top, when aren't there? Although at this stage i would think that most of the "tussles" should be over. Maybe there are concerns, but is it something to the point of what the poster is saying? Even talking about the size of the supertopic................ The YZ supertopic isn't as big as some of the other ones. It doesn't have the most ppl anyways and i'm talking about other bl CP topics. There's actually quite a few of those. And those bl CP's are very popular in variety shows as you can see even with JY's variety shows, there's hints of stuff everywhere. Some of it is actually scripted i think.  

So don't be fragile-hearted over your Zhou deleting his weibos [the weibo poster wrote blx, 玻璃心,meaning glass heart, which I translated as fragile-hearted]. Your Zhou doesn't sing "" anymore, because your Yu isn't just Hai any longer. [This is a reference to ZZ's 2016 concerts, where he sang the song "Dust 尘埃" . When it came to the lines "守护我的爱 aì" (protect my love, the original line) he sang "守护我的海hăi" (protect my sea). But at his 2017 Shanghai concert and 2018 Bangkok concert, he sang the original line "守护我的爱 aì".]

Yep, this person and 雨舟 is already glass hearted enough for us all. No need to be more glass hearted. ZZ didn't sing hai because he didn't need to, he was already going to sing walk slowly and oath of the sea in shanghai. 

But it is absolutely critical to protect them well; for them to have been able to come all this way was truly very difficult, don't let it all vanish like mere reflections in the water, and here's hoping that one day in the future, [we'll] see them share the same stage and laugh just as they did when they were 20-something-year-olds.

If we did what this person wants, the fandom would vanish overnight lol. 

Question: Why the heck was this post translated and posted here!!!!! It's not relevant to us, first of all, second it's one person's opinion, third, this isn't something fans can decide to do. Completely wiping out their connection with addicted? That's not something for us to say. It'll be a difficult choice for them. Like i said JY does get some respect for not hiding his association with addicted. It's pointless for him to go back on that even further. He is already is slowly moving forward even with addicted in his bio etc. Why require them to dissociate from addicted?

The stuff at the concert was so big that there were likely immediate repercussions, otherwise i imagine ZZ might not have deleted those posts that quickly.

Asking CPF to dissociate from addicted, well most ppl are more invested in YZ than addicted anyways, we're still more concerned about the two of them appearing together. 

Internationally, it's against their interests for us to dissociate from addicted. That is mainly how fans get to know them. For us we just have to maintain the fandom and not let things get too crazy internationally. 

We need a break from this topic. :cry::cry:

• Like 4

Thank you  @1blankstare      and @crystalclear18 for all the information re ZZ concert (sorry, trying to figure out how the replies and quotes work here; how do I tag a person, thought just type it out with @, but doesnt seem to work...).

I will keep my eyes and ears open and hopefully something will work out this year (fingers crossed) :)

For now weibo is Pandora box i am not ready to open yet, prefer to enjoy all the good and positive with you guys here :D

Edit: @1blankstare, @crystalclear18

Edited by tuzicr
tagging solved!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Spoiler
20 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

I feel like i have to post this publically so that anyone reading any of her translations or comments in the future can keep this in mind. Eventually her own opinion will come out and if it is still doubtful of YZ, it's going to have a large influence on non chinese YZ fans because of her ability to read and write both chinese and english. Before i respond directly to the content of the translation/post itself, i would like to point out that there are numerous, numerous "little essay" posts like this on the YZ supertopic on weibo and yes they are strictly of that person's opinion, which you/雨舟  have acknowledged. But the fact that the members of this forum don't really have the ability to see all the other little essays and put this one into perspective, will have a disproportionate impact on the opinions of ppl in this forum. So i would just like to suggest in the future maybe not to essentially bring all those "little essays" here in its entirety.

In my opinion, the translated essay is not very logic based, lots of contradictions (like she/he claims to know all while saying we dont really know), mostly personal opinions presented as facts. I am not really bothered by any of it.

Things seem to be working out right now for both ZZ and JY, so I wouldnt lose sleep over one insecure person with apparently a personal agenda.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tuzicr said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In my opinion, the translated essay is not very logic based, lots of contradictions (like she/he claims to know all while saying we dont really know), mostly personal opinions presented as facts. I am not really bothered by any of it.

Things seem to be working out right now for both ZZ and JY, so I wouldnt lose sleep over one insecure person with apparently a personal agenda.

@tuzicr preach! That's why this fandom is not for the faint and doubtful heart :/ we just have to keep supporting our boys and believe in them!!

• Like 3

Spoiler

The more i think about it, the more likely it seems to me that ZZ deleting the posts/pics after the concert was due to a fear of what happened at the concert affecting the viewership of JY or ZZ's projects. I think it is likely to be due to the entertainment industry. They monitor fan reactions and i guess if JY or ZZ's only fans are upset they're counting losses, so i think ZZ was strongarmed into it. Maybe the fact that JY did a similar thing before (although he left one pic i think) made it a little easier on him, but i can't think he'll be happy about it. So we should probably show our support as much as we can. 

Please no more knives though, we already had enough........  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, wilis said:

Jingyu's arrival @ Chongqing Jiangbei Airport T3 at 00:30AM CST from Zhuhai for the filming of Buck Wheat / Wild Grass

cr. 重庆文娱资讯, WhaleJohnny forjohnnyhuang

[Wow.... there is still many fans coming to see n fetch Jingyu @ this time...!!:blink::o, Jingyu's popularity is SOARING:wub:]

This just feels too crazy.. Too many ppl.. I kind of feel sorry for JY, its too crowded and chaotic.. :grimace::astonished:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, zoeraindasher said:

That was an odd interview. Kinda awkward. The boys themselves were fine with each other but the flow of the interview didn't seem smooth and I (personally) felt that Chen Wen and Lin Fengsong were kinda left out at the start.

Yup that interview is very awkward. I am a very cringey person and I remember the first time I watch the full interview, I need to pause the vid multiple times bc Im wincing and cringing hard at some of the awkward moments hahaha. It is one of my fav interviews bc I think YZ chemistry in that vid is very great yeayyy!! But I cant watch the vid in full. I am so not going through another bouts of cringing again haha. So I'll just skip most of the parts and just watch the parts where YuZhou goofing around with each other only.. (though im feeling a bit guilty bc i skip FenWen parts too)

@zoeraindasher Im very sorry dear I didnt warn you about it in the first place, miyanhae~

Miyanhae means sorry in romanised korean

Edited by Nurizz
  • Like 2

Let Go of my Baby S03 E02 a.k.a 放开我北鼻 第3季 第2期 180603 (Youtube Link)

cr. Tencent Video TencentVideo

Let Go of My Baby S03 E02 [VIP ver.] a.k.a 放开我北鼻3粉丝悠享版 悠享版第2期 180604

it has length abt 31 mins longer than the original vid [Enjoy ^^]

cr. t7ys

http://www.t7ys.com/index.php?m=vod-play-id-67829-src-1-num-1.html

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 6/4/2018 at 8:38 PM, crystalclear18 said:

This just feels too crazy.. Too many ppl.. I kind of feel sorry for JY, its too crowded and chaotic.. :grimace::astonished:

I couldn't spot him at first because there were just too many people. But then I just looked for the tallest person :D

Yeah I hope they keep their distance. There were once some situations where fans even touched them. That's just rude. You don't wanna be touched by strangers yourself so why do you do it to your idols.

• Like 3

On 6/4/2018 at 11:25 AM, lucy372839 said:

I agree with some of the posts here especially about ZZ's laugh. When he was with JY doing interviews and in BTS, he would always have a jolly expression and no a kekekeke laugh. After the ban for awhile, he would still do the kekeke laugh in interviews, but after some time passed, I don't hear him laugh the same way anymore like he laughs BTS of @ddicted and interviews with JY. Like OF COURSE HE STILL LAUGHS but not the kekeke kind of laugh y'know? 

Link to kekeke laughs of ZZ xD :

Hide contents

Most of his laughters^^^

Laughter with JY^^^

Wow, somebody actually made their laugh compilation? :lol: Well, why am I surprised, not that long ago I watched  on youtube a video about Kpop idols sneezing (weird and hilarious at the same time) :D

11 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Well, I hope JY got good catering in Chongqing, they have some of the most spicy food in  the whole China!

(I worked on a Chongqing project few years back and even my Chinese colleagues were cooking for themselves, couldnt handle it. :blink:)

• Like 4

14 hours ago, nyota said:

I couldn't spot him at first because there were just too many people. But then I just looked for the tallest person lol

Yeah I hope they keep their distance. There were once some situations where fans even touched them. That's just rude. You don't wanna be touched by strangers yourself so why do you do it to your idols.

Yeah, then JY had to get security to form a circle around him immediately after the last time..... It happened a couple of times before and the last time someone actually got a pic of the woman's face (it was a different person almost every time i think).......... It was reposted all over weibo.. Have to admit i reposted it too..... There's like no punishment otherwise for ppl like her. :mellow:

4 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Well, I hope JY got good catering in Chongqing, they have some of the most spicy food in  the whole China!

(I worked on a Chongqing project few years back and even my Chinese colleagues were cooking for themselves, couldnt handle it. :blink:)

Haha, JY will be in trouble! :lol: I think maybe he doesn't have a very strong stomach? I think ZZ is the same too, probably from eating irregularly. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Looool so i woke up from a nap after dinner and then i saw the posts about ZZ's interesting video........................ Omg lol. :lol::blink: Ppl were saying that it was ZZ's reaction to seeing the intimate scenes of JY's drama....... :lol: The clips came out on the 4th, the day before ZZ's video post today (at least the gifs came out on the 4th already). He uploaded it on weishi, which is where i downloaded it from, another case for getting the app! :D

I just watched the clips separately and i didn't think it was as bad as it could be, but the actual episode hasn't come out yet so i guess it's possible that there could be more..!! :wacko::wacko: CPF were pretty annoyed, saying ZZ should have some intimate scenes too. I personally felt like the scene looked a little awkward lol, i don't really feel the chemistry there.................. I guess some of JY's fans will be happy to see him in those kind of scenes although i always thought it's a little strange for CPF's to like seeing JY's kissing/intimate scenes with actresses, but that's just me lol. I know some ppl wanted to see more of ZZ's kissing scenes too, but yeah there's still a difference between being the 2nd male lead of a romance drama and the main male lead, i'm hoping. :lol: This fandom is so tough on us lol. :lol::blink: But maybe we're not alone and ZZ is also feeling it right now LOL...... Um...... Poor ZZ.. LOL.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, bearology said:

This scene will be aired on Wednesday haha

Hide contents

Oops sorry I forgot to reload the page before I post XD

Oooookay :blink: First of all, I admit I am biased, so following that logic, my points may not be truly objective on this matter, but I dont really care :) Secondly, would need to see the whole scene to make proper conclusion and start the "damage control" process.

Anywho, important thing for me, JY is not touching her face. that is something that is super sweet in Addicted, when he is touching ZZ's face like all the time.

Time to sleep for me, looking forward to reading your thoughts tomorrow! nighty night!:tongue:

• Like 6