19 hours ago, bearology said:

My heart is not ready for this yet omg ahhhhh. Warning: prepare your heart lol

http://m.v.qq.com/play.html?vid=y0026ibysj2&ptag=887&from=1084193010&wm=3333_2001&weiboauthoruid=6274328495 

WO A H!!! is her the Ban Luo Yin Mother??? similar to the actress ( i love the actress in Addicted but i don't know the name D: ) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, clon_105 said:

WO A H!!! is her the Ban Luo Yin Mother??? similar to the actress ( i love the actress in Addicted but i don't know the name D: ) 

No, not her. Her name is Victoria Song, a member of F(x) - Korean band. She is Chinese though

———

JY’s new variety show!! Official now since JY studio reposted it. JY and kidssss ahhh!!

Spoiler

Edited by bearology
  • Like 5

On 17/04/2018 at 3:55 PM, clon_105 said:

I think ZZ is now in another story, he focused on his career as a singer and started the tour, JJ continued with his career as an actor and they also forgot the series, I just wanna follow more to  Lin Feng and Wen Chen, But sometimes I think the two of them were swallowed by the earth XD 

I really don't think that is the case, that JY and ZZ has moved on. They consistently say things that only CPF will know about, like everytime they have questions like where you like to go for a date? JY would say "the sea", there's so many catch phrases and subtle gestures like a rainbow coloured coat etc. They do so many things but its all very subtle and you really have to be not only aware of the fandom but constantly in the loop to know what they are. Please, don't think that they have forgotten the series because they have not, only recently in an interview JY talked about his experiences acting in his first drama, they didn't say addicted, but he literally recounted how he got chosen for addicted.

They asked him to stay and live in at the location immediately after the interview and he said "what?" Because he travelled by train over from shanghai to beijing i believe and didn't bring any luggage with him. So he wasn't prepared to stay over and live there all of a sudden, he thought he would still be able to return to shanghai but they didn't let him. Then he said that they never asked him to do an audition, they just chose him the moment they saw him, when the host asked him if he was worried about his acting skills, he said "the main thing is they should be worried, if they're not worried why would i be?" He had one word to describe that and he said something like they're a boss/super cool. Because CJD didn't even care if he could act or not and just hired him on the spot and he thought that was like a boss.

You see how even now there's stuff about addicted coming out? More than before because the ban is a bit lighter. It's just you guys don't get to hear all of it and generally CPF are more low key. ZZ also talked about addicted in an article like a couple months ago i think. This wouldn't have been possible like a year ago. Now they might have the chance. JY's profile description for multiple websites and shows/interviews has included "addicted" in his list of works recently. But think about the fact that he is going to be in another drama to do with law enforcement. He won't have as much leeway for awhile, but he still manages to give out candy.

On 17/04/2018 at 8:28 PM, Angrybird62 said:

It's so painful to watch this. Anyway, we've to see this sooner or later. Like ZZ said in an interview, the kiss is just for the sake of art (Something like this he said  after "The Evolution of our love" drama- IIRC). It's just JY's work for the sake of his career. I'm okay. We've to support him hardly no matter what we've to see. My heart is always for YuZhou, no matter the pain.

I watched it.. I think because i was warned ahead of time it really wasn't that bad. JY was a bit stiff in the kisses, the ones we have seen so far aren't passionate ones yet. JY is supposed to be blind or something for at least part of it so he's not even really focusing on her face necessarily.. I don't think its that bad yet. 

• Like 2

I already don't have a life.. But this fandom sometimes.. There's so many things that happen, even recently there are misunderstandings between international YZ fans and CPF.

For international fans, i see a lot of ppl kind of freaking out over things because of the lack of info. And they don't know where to ask, then they have to rely on certain fans to tell them everything. I will admit as an older fan it gets tiring when ppl keep bringing up VERY unlikely rumours and ask if its true. It's exhausting for the person to have to refute the false info and also convince them that things are fine. It's really the fan's responsibility to catch up with YZ. It will be really hard for everyone if new fans etc have to consistently rely on another fan to remain in the fandom. Find out more about JY and ZZ so you know how they are and you will wonder less about the rumours.

Granted, soompi is still a good place to ask because there are so many of us who have been here for awhile. If one person won't answer usually there's another one who will. Then it's not so exhausting for everyone. The other way is to simply read the old pages in soompi which helps a lot.

Also, i don't want to specifically point out anything or anyone. But if there are situations where CPF ask international fans to remove certain tags etc, try and find out the reason for why it's happening. If there is a good reason and it's only one or two tags that don't impact YZ, why not remove them? The consequences could be that lots of poisons or antis attack. Not to mention those tags are not even relevant. International apps like ig don't even give much benefit to the artist if their tag gets used a lot, in weibo they are more strict and only tag JY or ZZ separately when it's only one of their events. Ig is not as strict, but if its a sponsor tag, is it necessary to keep using it for every single post? Let's be realistic, they're not hiring ZZ to be their spokesperson because they think that it will increase their sales in english speaking countries. So why make such a big ruckus over ig? JY and ZZ are the priority, not fans, no matter how many followers they have. 

• Like 4

On 18/4/2018 at 10:22 PM, bearology said:

No, not her. Her name is Victoria Song, a member of F(x) - Korean band. She is Chinese though

———

WHAt!! Victoria!??? ♥ ♥ ♥ officially I'm a Fan of thsi couple! VictoriaxHuang !!! can't wait for the Drama!!! 

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I really want to see YZ interacting together, not just in the same show without even talcking haha.

By the way, the new show of JY will have subs in english on Tencent Web? Can't wait for 9 May!!!!

I really hope viki rakuten will upload this new series *-*

• Like 1

I was updating my desktop last week then its broken. It is now still at Apple store, repairing lmao so no desktop T.T

If you are interested in ZZ’s drama and JY’s drama storyline. I didn’t read ZZ’s drama novel, only read JY’s one :)

ZZ’s drama

Spoiler

JY’s fox drama

Spoiler

• Like 4

ZZ studio weibo

#给TA一本书# 你可能不知道,乡村儿童拥有的图书量仅为城市儿童的1/7,阻碍他们认识世界的,不只有大山,还有缺少适合TA们阅读的图书。和@许魏洲ZZ 一起参与“给TA一本书”公益计划,来@网易新闻客户端 ,你阅读的每篇新闻,都能为孩子们兑换一页书,让他们打开新视界!

Some charity book for rural children if Google translate didn’t lie to me lolol. Has Du Jiang actor from Red Sea in this charity too. 

http://go.163.com/web/20180411_rohto/index.html 

005SXUeply1fqlpl2ecwgj31p42jo4qq.jpg 

Clip

Spoiler

• Like 5

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks @Angrybird62 for so much information in this last 2 posts. 

1t of all, I think it's the 1t time in a very loong loong time that we see how they try to comunicate with each other. At least we haven't had any sign in this 2018. 

If your theory of the watch (JY give to ZZ) is right I'm really happy!!! But anyway, it's imposible to have so much similitudes in  a short time. 

1t with pepa pig. and now with the charity books. 

• Like 2