47 minutes ago, Nurizz said:

Wow.. that is very insightful. I mean I've subconsciously realized the importance of laying low in shipping YuZhou, but sometimes I sorta refuse to acknowledge it.. I mean I want to show the world that we will always believe in YuZhou and that CPF are strong and to achieve that we have to expand the fandom or something.. you know to increase our number to support them against all those toxic only fans.

But after reading this, when they put in words and give reasons why we should be cautious and everything when shipping YuZhou.. it is eye opening I guess for me.

But I can't help feeling a bit upset you know.. it's unfair somewhat to not be able to be free and out loud in shipping like any other fandom. But it's alright I guess.. I'm willing to do anything as long as YuZhou are fine and safe from bad people with bad intentions. Like cpf always said, this fandom is not for the faint of heart. If I cant bear it, I'd be out of the fandom long time ago haha. But I love YuZhou too much, so I'll support them in every way I can.

@arisushiuri thank you dear for posting the translation. Heres some love for yer:heart:

Hi @Nurizz, thank you!!

I think because we're outside China, we get a freer hand to still ship them as YuZhou.  Addiction is one of the reasons. But apart from Addiction, both JY and ZZ have other bodies of work too, e.g. Moonshine and Valentine/Love Knot, and ZZ's two music albums. And as long as fans keep spotting the same kind of clothing, shoes, accessories etc., I think it's unavoidable that we talk about them together.  In any event, like I said, we're international. I don't think the luxury brands that endorse JY and ZZ care. In fact, I recall Mido , Elizabeth Arden and Origins have recently on weibo endorsed love in rainbow shades.

Within China, the cp fans stay as much as possible within the confines of their supertopic (the official description of their supertopic is that it's a mysterious society for the protection of animals). At ZZ's events, they can't talk about or refer to JY. At JY's events, they can't talk about or refer to ZZ. At the recent Bangkok concert, the organisers put in a rule that the fans couldn't refer to Addiction at all in anyway. (Fans did their best but some groups of fans from other countries were not aware and prepared fan souvenirs with images of both ZZ and JY). 

The cp fans are now fiercely trying to win for ZZ a prominent advertising space somewhere in Shanghai . It involves everyone downloading a new Tencent Video app, logging in using their WeChat or QQ IDs and liking ZZ's profile (each individual like from an individual ID is considered 1 fan). The aim is to try to garner 1,000,000 fans for ZZ and 200 million likes for his Tencent Videos by 24 June 2018.  It's a bit hard-going at the moment; even the extremely popular Chinese singer, Zhang Jie (husband of Xie Na, the female host on that episode of Happy Camp which featured JY and ZZ) has only managed 600,000 fans so far.

• Like 5

Hello everybody,

it's the first time that I write on this forum and I am sorry for my very bad english. I am a french fan.

I just want to thank you for all your posts and your analysis, even if I don't understand all what you say. 

I am a silent fan but who loves our two boys. The post of arisushiuri made me feel so... sad and perhaps a little guilty.

I promise I will follow them and support each of them in their projects, and protect them the best as I can.

I can't do anything more than love them.

I managed to register on weibo to follow them  thanks to the pictures of their profil image but not yet on tencent because it'written in chinese. Someone can tell me teir WeChat or QQ IDs, please ? 

Thank you guys once again.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, arisushiuri said:

Recently, I think on 30 May 2018, ZZ deleted a lot of his weibo posts about Addicted/SY.  On 31 May 2018, someone new posted on the JY-ZZ supertopic with views on the entire landscape. It was a long weibo post which had rather interesting and sensitive content. Here is the translation. Permission was given by the original weibo poster to translate it and post it outside weibo.  The translator does not entirely agree with the weibo poster and has added own comments here and there. The weibo poster has been duly informed and has still kindly agreed to allow the translation. All of the translator's additions have been italicised. Any errors are wholly unintentional. 

At the end of the day, we are each entitled to our own opinions and we each make our own judgment calls.

Do not re-post or spread this translation without permission. Thank you!

(c) 2018 English translation by 雨舟

"I'm from outside the fan circles. About a month ago [i.e. April 2018], a friend of mine who's a cp fan but is like a fake fan (to the extent that I now have to tell her what's going on) crazily kept trying to get me into this. When the webdrama first aired, I watched it, but at that time I disdained CJD's script as being of far too low a quality, and I watched it in snatches. It was only after being pressed repeatedly by my friend to get into this, that your Yu's actions, which ran contrary to the norm of human nature, piqued my curiosity. Now that I look back on it, I missed out on a lot of good stuff. I spent three whole weeks finding a complete set of all the materials and information, and another week secretly surfing the YuZhou weibo supertopic. On 26 May, for the good of those two, I chose to remain silent, but today I choose to stand forth and say a couple of things, and if you are willing, after you have read this, as a favour, please send me up [i.e. respond and push this post up to the top of the topic] .

First, I won't say very much about these two, they've argued before [this likely refers to the time fans feel that they had argued around the time they both filmed the campaign spot against domestic abuse. Anyway, it is usual in any friendship/other relationship to have disagreements], and for a time they were forced to the brink of breaking up [I have no idea if this is true but nobody really knows except those two. Personally I am uncomfortable speculating this much] , and in this mess that is the entertainment industry, for them to be able to progress this far is really not easy. If possible, I hope, forever, that there will never be a sad ending for you, since a rise [in the career] means that the real test is just beginning, and [I] fear that though you sought warmth and comfort in one another and endured  all through the ban and the time as utter unknowns, you may not endure through the long periods of separation and brief periods spent together, nor make it through what reality throws at you. You need to grow and mature for each other's sake, each learn to be independent and to learn to protect the other,  but you don't always have to stand alone -- lean on each other more, you don't have to be strong in front of each other. [In this paragraph, the use of "you" appears to refer to YuZhou].

Second, cp fans, you are extremely important to your idols; your Zhou at the concert said that it's really good to have you all -- these words are meant for you; as for your Yu, you might even describe his actions, when he's not working, as madness itself [the exact translation is actions in private, but the meaning is when he's not working] -- he's skewed towards the cp fans to the extent that one can hardly look. [Personally I think this is somewhat exaggerated because JY does his best to love all his fans, regardless of whether they are cp fans or just sole fans or hjt. In Thailand, he happily took cp fan gifts. At his birthday fanmeet, he took a group photo with hjt. He said before, he's not about to control his fans; all they need to do is to love him. I presume the weibo poster, being somewhat new to the situation, is not aware of the past year's events.].

This [i.e. ZZ and JY's behaviour] is also the reason why, when my friend pressed me to get into this whole thing, I completely couldn't understand it [i.e. why ZZ and JY were doing this] and I had to get to the bottom of it to find out why. Your Yu's popularity is greater than your Zhou [this is true w.e.f. March 2018 due to Operation Red Sea, which bolstered JY a great deal. You need to remember this weibo poster says he just started looking into this fandom thoroughly a month ago. It might have been different last year] , especially since your Yu was fortunate to score a role in Operation Red Sea. Operation Red Sea is enough for your Yu to completely cast off the past and he even has a new CP [the official distributor decided to promote Gu Shun and Li Dong as a nice new cp, but I think that was really stretching it and definitely a marketing gimmick]. If his [JY's] actions in the past were intended to retain [cp] fans, then his actions in the present, which keep him tied to your Zhou so that people think of that banned webdrama, are pretty much an act of self-destruction. [If JY] genuinely wanted to untie their bond, then at this time he would have promoted/raised the profile of the new CP and naturally the old bond would have been untied.

The reason why your idols are still linked together to this day, two years after the ban, is because of you, the fans who were with them from the beginning and walked side by side with them, out from that period. You are like their relatives, their friends; in front of you they need not hide anything, and they know that you will understand, and it's also to let you know, that they are still together. Actually the dw are the group of fans who need to be reassured [remember this is the weibo poster's own view!], whereas their behaviour [I think "their" here refers to the two of them] in front of you is something which they feel comes naturally to them.

Thirdly, and this is the most important point, don't let them be associated with that webdrama any longer!!!

I can't help but say that if not for that webdrama by CJD, many people would not have known of them, but from a long-term perspective, this webdrama brings them much greater risks/danger. The fact that the two of them are still linked together is already very risky.

Regardless of whether it's the State Administration of Radio Film and Television or the Central Committee on network security and information technology, most of the time the criteria for imposition of a ban is not the content but public opinion. Therefore the fact that that the webdrama content had BL content was only a part of the reason for the ban; the fact that the webdrama touched on the military and had sexually explicit content was the primary reason for the ban. As for the ban on being in the same photograph, that's the decision of the management companies, and the State Administration of Radio Film and Television [the folks who banned Addicted] ain't gonna bear the blame for this. [I disagreed with the weibo poster on this point, but he was quite vehement about this and said it wasn't the authority's fault and that it was a common tactic for entertainment industry companies to allow the authority to shoulder the blame for many things].

CJD has a knack for creating publicity, but she clearly has no compunction whatsoever; I read the [original] story she wrote and it rendered me speechless: to go as one pleases in and out of military quarters, to grab a fighter jet and just go off with it, all these will get you a court-martial [in real life], plus abusing one's authority -- to film something touching on military affairs in 2016 and with such content, is just asking for trouble. Not to mention that when the webdrama was aired, the comments were so very explicit that they hardly bore looking at, and the State Administration of Radio Film and Television had to control it, so this is the main reason for the ban.

Thus the direction of public opinion is extremely important! Your two little ones have already done their best within the limits of their power to provide you with hints, and they mustn't do any more, for 26 May was a day where even those outside the fan circle, as they watched, grew anxious. You can do as you like within the confines of this supertopic, since your two little ones are dishing out candy, for you guys to cheer about  but outside this supertopic, please restrain yourselves, because there are plenty of people who want your little ones to be gone, permanently. And if this supertopic expands, it could also become a problem. Within here [i.e. this country], the LGBT circles are getting more cautious [the literal words mean "shrinking", but here the meaning seems to be that they are getting more careful, closing the circles], there are tussles at the top, and they keep as low a profile as they can. [Personally, my belief is, don't overdo the candy and assume everything is candy. As the cp fans say, please choose your candy wisely and logically. Don't fan them because of the candy.  Love them even though there is no candy]

So don't be fragile-hearted over your Zhou deleting his weibos [the weibo poster wrote blx, 玻璃心,meaning glass heart, which I translated as fragile-hearted]. Your Zhou doesn't sing "" anymore, because your Yu isn't just Hai any longer. [This is a reference to ZZ's 2016 concerts, where he sang the song "Dust 尘埃" . When it came to the lines "守护我的爱 aì" (protect my love, the original line) he sang "守护我的海hăi" (protect my sea). But at his 2017 Shanghai concert and 2018 Bangkok concert, he sang the original line "守护我的爱 aì".]

Your Yu in the end is still your Yu, your Zhou in the end is still your Zhou; they are not characters in a webdrama. Your Yu has been set free and your Zhou now needs a new primary work to remove his association with webdramas as quickly as possible, which is what is really good for both of them and in future, will lead to opportunities to work together. After all, even those other three little ones with their backgrounds [this appears to be a reference to the TF boys, a stratospherically-popular boy group in China] have to be cautious and avoid the necessary at times, let alone your Yu and your Zhou. Your Yu and your Zhou are already very strong; although  the ban [on Addicted] was across the entire Internet,  they've only just started to delete their weibo posts now.

You always say that your Yu and your Zhou are the sources of your strength; actually you are the source of their strength. So go ahead and eat the candy, 'cause this is what the two of them hope; they've chosen a very hard road and what they need are people to cheer them on along the way. [Again, my personal view is, don't overdo the candy and assume everything is candy. As the cp fans say, please choose your candy wisely and logically. Don't fan them because of the candy.  Love them even though there is no candy. Love them, for them.]

But it is absolutely critical to protect them well; for them to have been able to come all this way was truly very difficult, don't let it all vanish like mere reflections in the water, and here's hoping that one day in the future, [we'll] see them share the same stage and laugh just as they did when they were 20-something-year-olds.

P.S. Pretty remarkable, isn't it, that your Yu and your Zhou's opportunities and profiles are increasing/rising at around the same time."

=== End of translation ===

I'm thankful for this 'outsider' baobao's sharing, SO VERY MUCH!  Thank you, whoever you are! It's like he's summed up our boys' current position... from SY to NOW! I hope all good baobaos (cpfans) will take heed to this and listen!... These are good and wise words coming from someone... I guess, not so 'ordinary'...; )  Anyways... I'm truly grateful for this sharing and for the 'translation' of this, thank you so much.  Please post this on IG and other sources so many more cpfans could hear and understand and also put their hearts 'at ease' with what happened to ZZhou deleting his weibo pics.  Sorry I haven't been posting/sharing much on soompi as before lately and its so good to come back and see so many NEW baobaos joining and sharing, it's great! : ))... Welcome ALL new baobaos to soompi YuZhou family! ~  Personally, to ZZhou's concert and him deleting his photos on weibo... I felt 'prepared' for his action about the photos BECAUSE all along, I know and believe our boys are 'doing well', blissfully 'in love' and have tried their best to keep/help cpfans to 'understand' and 'believe' that they're GOOD, as this sharer here, 'risking' their positions/careers to 'keep' the cpfans 'going' WITH THEM!  Our boys are BRAVE trust me! Especially ZZhou!... Our Yu has, in his own ways too, bravely declaring his love but Zhou... in this Thai concert... he's PREPARED OUR HEARTS, people! It was a 'love confession' and 'declaration' THIS CONCERT! For old fans (ones who's not wavered from the beginning, like me ~ and through thick and thin we have 'stuck' with them for the past two years, WE KNOW that THIS CONCERT was a LOVE CONFESSION to JYU and US! BECAUSE he sang THE MOON REPRESENTS MY HEART, YES!  This song, as you all know, it was a love confession for 'lesley cheung' (a HK celeb who passed away several years ago, he sang this at his concert, 'confessing' 'declaring' to the world of 'his love' (male lover) Mr tong)!  Our Zhou did the same, with this song, he's 'confessed' and 'declared' to THOSE (we) who 'understand' his heart, to JYU and to us - as a 'thank you' and an 'appreciation' of our love and support since SY, ones who has Walk Slowly and continue to do so WITH THEM (YuZhou) since the beginning!  To Zhou deleting those pictures on weibo, I didn't feel ANY sadness or disappointment because my heart was 'prepared' all along, and especially by the Thai concert.  Zhou did the right thing and remember JYu did that too a while ago, deleted pics relating to SY & Zhou.... so what I'm saying here, our boys ARE STILL our boys...from SY... they are 'truly' still GH&BLY... it's PART of them, no matter what as they were BIRTH from it and our boys WON'T deny it... THEY LOVE and TREASURE IT like all of us do, trust me! ~  People... SUPPORT and LOVE our boys, they NEED US MORE THAN EVER! Their actions (deleting pics/whatever not nice to cpfans) are simply 'ON SURFACE' act/doing FOR THOSE who are 'persecuting' them! As the sharer's post here, LOVE THEM with/no candies.  KEEP THEM IN YOUR HEART no matter what happens, now/later.  If we are fans who only want 'candies' from them, then we are NOT genuinely loving them and supporting them for who they are... BE HAPPY, people... because our boys are 'blissfully' 'in love' still and hopefully, prayerfully they will REMAIN like this forever! ~  Our duty now is 'be comforted' (that ZZhou has graciously despite harm and risks, yet again, giving us 'assurance') that YUZHOU IS GOOD! TRUST IN THEM! And continually Walk Slowly WITH THEM! ~  Good day to all!  Love all good baobaos (cpfans)!  Thank you all for keeping this family alive and going fervently!  Keep 'spreading' about this forum to all interested or who are followers of YuZhou love to keep this family running as we run together with YuZhou!  Love you all! Bless ZZhouYuYu and us all cpfans! ~ Big hugs....xx 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, arisushiuri said:

Thank you so much for posting this! As a fan from a foreign country it's so precious to have people like you sharing this. I think the translators comments are also very important.

Personally for me, two questions remain:

1. Does anyone know if there has been some political development in China that made the situation there even worse for LGBT people? I'm referring to this sentence:

10 hours ago, arisushiuri said:

Within here [i.e. this country], the LGBT circles are getting more cautious [the literal words mean "shrinking", but here the meaning seems to be that they are getting more careful, closing the circles], there are tussles at the top, and they keep as low a profile as they can.

2. @crystalclear18 mentioned before that posting on YZ in soompi is kind of more secure because it's in English. But we're still posting in the Heroin Web Series thread so there's a direct connection between JY, ZZ and Addicted. Would it be better to consider using a different thread? I don't know if this issue has been discussed before cause I'm still catching up on all the pages. If yes, I'm sorry for asking again. I just thought of it while reading the post and thinking about what else we could do to protect them.

6 hours ago, arisushiuri said:

Within China, the cp fans stay as much as possible within the confines of their supertopic (the official description of their supertopic is that it's a mysterious society for the protection of animals).

Protection of our whale and meow :blush:

4 hours ago, artemis73 said:

I managed to register on weibo to follow them  thanks to the pictures of their profil image but not yet on tencent because it'written in chinese. Someone can tell me teir WeChat or QQ IDs, please ? 

Thank you guys once again.

Same goes for me. But I didn't even manage to set up an account for weibo :( It'd be great if someone could help us. I wanna support JY and ZZ as much as I can :)

@artemis73 Your English isn't bad at all! Bisous (I don't know if I'm supposed to provide a translation here. It means something like hugs and kisses in French) from your neighboring country! :heart:

• Like 7

hello =) 

I just started watching Addicted (on ep 6 now).. I've been wondering... why does Xu Weizhou look like he just had a nosebleed all the time? He doesn't look like that in his real-life pics. Is the character supposed to look like he has a nosebleed? Or am I missing something?

Also.. pardon my ignorance but I've been wondering what you all meant by CPF. Could someone explain? Sorry!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, arisushiuri said:

Recently, I think on 30 May 2018, ZZ deleted a lot of his weibo posts about Addicted/SY.  On 31 May 2018, someone new posted on the JY-ZZ supertopic with views on the entire landscape. It was a long weibo post which had rather interesting and sensitive content. Here is the translation. Permission was given by the original weibo poster to translate it and post it outside weibo.  The translator does not entirely agree with the weibo poster and has added own comments here and there. The weibo poster has been duly informed and has still kindly agreed to allow the translation. All of the translator's additions have been italicised. Any errors are wholly unintentional. 

At the end of the day, we are each entitled to our own opinions and we each make our own judgment calls.

Do not re-post or spread this translation without permission. Thank you!

Hi @arisushiuri, first i have to ask if you are 雨舟  herself.. Because i know 雨舟  but this person is pretty much a fan of both JY and ZZ and does not completely consider herself a CPF, even though she does hope for them to be together. She is afraid that they aren't so there have been numerous times where i had to expend a lot of energy to try and convince her that they are actually together lol. Whenever there were any issues that came up or a substantial candy which had a high percentage of being legitimate she would still doubt it. This caused me to almost stop being as much of a fan because she literally sapped all my energy and shared her doubts with everyone in the chat we were in. It was exhausting and i just stopped humouring her, because there was no point to be her reassurance for YZ if she doesn't dare to believe it herself. She always sounds very reasonable and makes herself seem like such an authority but at the same time she is actually a relatively new fan. New fans often have the problem of being doubtful and having a "glass heart", a term that i think described her pretty well at the point where i last spoke with her.

I feel like i have to post this publically so that anyone reading any of her translations or comments in the future can keep this in mind. Eventually her own opinion will come out and if it is still doubtful of YZ, it's going to have a large influence on non chinese YZ fans because of her ability to read and write both chinese and english. Before i respond directly to the content of the translation/post itself, i would like to point out that there are numerous, numerous "little essay" posts like this on the YZ supertopic on weibo and yes they are strictly of that person's opinion, which you/雨舟  have acknowledged. But the fact that the members of this forum don't really have the ability to see all the other little essays and put this one into perspective, will have a disproportionate impact on the opinions of ppl in this forum. So i would just like to suggest in the future maybe not to essentially bring all those "little essays" here in its entirety.

The CPF fandom is also very messy, what is the point of translating a small number of ppl's opinions verbatim? Anyone could post "little essays" like that and get likes or comments, including new fans who just learned about JY and ZZ a day ago lol. And the situation right now on weibo is that there are a lot of new fans on the YZ supertopic, ppl are being very cautious about which posts to believe/like because there are so many posters with a very low level in the supertopic (you can level up in the topic if you're liked/reposted/been there longer) and may be only fans or antis who are trying to cause issues in the fandom. I just saw a post where a CPF said that she used to only check the profiles/weibos of posters who have a level of 8 or below, now she checks even when they're level 10. I just reached level 11 myself lol. Recently the reposting contest for JY caused a lot of accounts on the supertopic to level up regardless of whether that person is really a CPF or not, but low level accounts are almost like automatically under suspicion by them apparently.

Anything that is said to be from weibo has huge credibility in the minds of international fans, when i have seen many, many of these little essays contain errors. Not to do with their opinions but just facts. I can see that she pointed out areas she disagreed with, but also what makes her opinion any more credible than that person's? Sorry, i just don't necessarily buy her opinions either because of the way she conducted herself as a fan. Her actions affected other ppl, like literally someone like me who has been in the fandom since the end of 2016 had problems dealing with how doubtful she was of YZ's existence. Not to mention, she always doubted my theories as unlikely until they actually seemed to be true, but pushed her even less likely opinions forward lol. Someone who was completely shocked at ZZ singing walk slowly at his concert in shanghai, let alone oath of the sea, *because she was so doubtful of the two of them*.

If you actually are 雨舟 , i would like to ask you if you have felt like you can legitimately call yourself a YZ and CPF. If not i really don't welcome what you  have to say here, since i was nearly like knocked out of my passion for YZ by you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Let Go of My Baby S03 E02 a.k.a 放开我北鼻 第3季 第2期 180603

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/ki7ftcbczk93wka.html

BTS of Moonshine and Valentine (Jingyu carelessly putt-off the necklace and how Jingyu & Victoria ran off bcs of bees)

cr. 11301020

Moonshine and Valentine Bonus Scene E09 (Dowry Gift)

cr. 11301020

Moonshine and Valentine Bonus Scene with Eng Sub

cr. DramaFever

Ep 2 Bonus Scene – Fear of Dogs

Ep 3 Bonus Scene – Buying A Gift

Ep 5 Bonus Scene – Flowers For Dinner

Ep 11 Bonus Scene – Sharing A Room

Ep 15 Bonus Scene – Plastic Surgery?

• Like 5

I really don't have the time to reply in detail to the post made by @arisushiuri right now, but i'm going to say i disagree with how she/translator/original poster framed the situation. Some CPF do believe that it JY and ZZ need to stop being associated as much with addicted, but not to the extent of the original poster's opinion. It seems very simple, just don't be associated with addicted and both of them will be able to fly forward in their careers.

But it's more complicated than that because JY and ZZ personally want to keep the association. If it's cut off entirely, this my be my personal opinion, but they will feel like they lost a lot of their past and are denying part of their lives. Most CPF are just keeping quiet about addicted outside of the supertopic, but still continue to post most non explicit items. The point is to wait for when it's a more favourable time to bring up addicted, not to cut off all relations completely.

JY and ZZ themselves have mentioned addicted in their bios etc, are some fan's opinions enough to outweigh the actions of the stars themselves? The fact they have kept up the association is why ZZ deleting those pics was such an anomaly. Maybe this will be a time when we will have to be more quiet, but to just outright say to dissociate with addicted? I disagree, even if they did try to i don't think they will be successful and addicted still gives them a push beneath the surface. Plus, JY actually has the respect of a lot of ppl i believe because he doesn't choose to hide his association with addicted as much as he could have. I'm not just referring to fans either. To go back on that would maybe help his career in the way of more only fans, but i think it would change non-CPF's perception of him too, not necessarily always in a good way.

This is only a short response to one small bit of my impression of the post by arisuhiuri, i will post more about it later cause i really don't have the time right now. Like the stuff about LGBTQ in china, i'd really like to comment on too, but i just can't, it'll take time to put it together. But i would like to ask everyone to take the contents of that post with a grain of salt. Frankly speaking 雨舟  isn't a mainland chinese citizen either and she's not really a CPF, her YZ fan identity is only deep under the surface where she doesn't even dare to look half the time lol.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nyota said:

2. @crystalclear18 mentioned before that posting on YZ in soompi is kind of more secure because it's in English. But we're still posting in the Heroin Web Series thread so there's a direct connection between JY, ZZ and Addicted. Would it be better to consider using a different thread? I don't know if this issue has been discussed before cause I'm still catching up on all the pages. If yes, I'm sorry for asking again. I just thought of it while reading the post and thinking about what else we could do to protect them.

Please don't worry about this, this is partly why i don't agree with that post made by @arisushiuri, it's alarmist in a way, but frankly kind of skewed. Yes its a direct connection, but look at what we are doing, we are actively encouraging ppl to understand the situation in the country rather than to point fingers and judge right away. We are positively thinking about the possibility that things might not always remain the same.

Not to mention they are more concerned about what goes on inside the country than outside at the moment. And whenever there is an issue that arises, most YZ fans will come forward and ask international fans to calm down. Their international influence might be a little risky for them but at the same time it is also a huge benefit and can be kind of protective for them. They managed to do something that a lot of stars in china couldn't, however it was done, even if they were associated with something that was banned. It is still a feat. So i don't think we need to be so cautious here, because frankly none of us have been trying to stir up any issues, i would caution against arisuhiuri/雨舟 going in this direction frankly. Like what country do i live in? I don't live in asia, i live in north america, do you(i'm speaking metaphorically, no one specially) see me getting up in arms about this? Is gay marriage not legal where i live? Yet does anyone see me affronted by the situation there? No. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, wilis said:

Let Go of My Baby S03 E02 a.k.a 放开我北鼻 第3季 第2期 180603

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/ki7ftcbczk93wka.html

BTS of Moonshine and Valentine (Jingyu carelessly putt-off the necklace and how Jingyu & Victoria ran off bcs of bees)

cr. 11301020

Moonshine and Valentine Bonus Scene E09 (Dowry Gift)

cr. 11301020

Moonshine and Valentine Bonus Scene with Eng Sub

cr. DramaFever

Ep 2 Bonus Scene – Fear of Dogs

Ep 3 Bonus Scene – Buying A Gift

Ep 5 Bonus Scene – Flowers For Dinner

Ep 11 Bonus Scene – Sharing A Room

Ep 15 Bonus Scene – Plastic Surgery?

Spoiler

@wilis I used to be subscribed to Drama fever but they banned most of their vids I want to watch on their channel. "The Uploader has not made this video available in your country" that kind of shiyt. I live in Phillipines and I'm wondering if it's only here that drama fever didn't make available.

Also, thank you @crystalclear18 for saying your thoughts regarding @arisushiuri translation/post regarding YZ fandom. I see that @arisushiuri  stated that we shouldn't relate them to Addicted anymore and that's wrong but not entirely true though. I think that makes sense but not on how we have to completely detach YZ from the web series. For example, when posting on Weibo, you're not supposed to post something dangerous relating our boys to the web series since it might affect their careers. Also, there were times that while diving deep into the YZ in YouTube, I found some comments with links to petition sites saying how we have to sign in order to "convince" China to allow a season 2. I saw someone mention here (forgot who it was sorry) that it's not wise to sign those because if it turns into a big international thing, it will definitely affect not only our boys, but also the entire cast along with CJD. From all the fandoms that I joined, this fandom is the only one whom I dedicated myself so much to, think about and check daily. It became a part of my daily life. There were moments in this fandom where I had to take a step back and ask myself, "is this even real?What if I'm making this such a big deal and it's not even real?" I used to have a fragile heart in regards to this YZ thing. When I told my mom a bit about YZ 

Me: mom if coincidences happen too much, it can't be coincidence anymore right? 

Mom: yes.

Me: what if one wears the clothing of the other one afterwards? Same poses in photoshoots and such? 

Mom: it's -orchestrated-

Hearing that just made it so worse. I spent my entire time recollecting and reflecting. I decided to take a look at my addicted "coincidences" album (an album in my phone where it's a collection of all YZ candies I found such as same clothes, answers to interviews, etc.) and I saw a screenshot I took that gave my my answer. It was a screenshot of one of ZZ's interviews where it was about Pearl Women and he explains his song "Moonlight" (Sounds familiar doesn't it? Like someone's drama.....). In the interview, the MC asks him what moonlight was all about it he had trouble answering it. 

Link to the interview:

Spoiler

1:43 is the part where the MC asked ZZ what Moonlight was or what it implied to and he had trouble answering it 

Link to the screenshots I'm talking about from interview:

Spoiler

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hEyAFaYbfoTenrL83

I didn't want to copy paste so thank you @gesseki I hope you don't mind!

Spoiler

Now some people might still not get it and ask so what was the answer and what does that interview got to do with whether YZ is real or not? For what the interview has got to do with YZ,  please check out the screenshot link I put under spoiler and what the answer is? I believe wholeheartedly that YZ is real. Like what my mom said, it could be orchestrated. But why go through such lengths? Like OK their team might be swapping their clothes and all that to make it matching and all, but why would it affect the way they act, and answer interviews? Do you guys think JY has the energy to fake smile or stare at a CPF phone case after seeing each  and every one? Do you guys think that ZZ will let something "fake" affect what songs he sing in his concerts and how he sings them? Why go through such lengths? The answer, you think about it yourself. There are a lot of things you can fake in life. But the things you can't fake, are the genuine acts, attitude, and personality you have/do in your life everyday. 

Spoiler

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7k6z7hDzj5RyQDgD2

If you spot a screenshot and it's your post, I'm sorry for not mentioning you! I only screencapped the post and not the one who posted it in order to get a clear view! I don't mean at all to claim rights to your post! The screenshots that you see in this album are either from this forum by you guys or Yuzhousky from Tumblr! 

Spoiler

If your a CPF and you still have lots of doubts despite seeing and hearing all the candies, "coincidences", and even being assured by FBI YZ fans, then no offense, but I don't think you are meant to be in this fandom. This fandom is not like the rest. We can't loudly proclaim about our fandom. We can't openly ship them in front of others. Our boys being reported/gossiped to be in "relationship" with other women. And also, something bad is always bound to happen after a huge candy is given out which is called a knife in this fandom. And it depends on how big the candy is. But despite all of that, a lot of loyal CPF fans still stay and decide to believe and continue supporting our boys! If you don't like what I just said and want a fandom that's all happy and lovey dovey, then I suggest you go to the Thai fandoms such as Kimcop, Mewart, Singto, Offgun, Maxtul and such. I'll say my final thoughts on this, it's the real thing and that's what makes it genuinely lovely to see and hear. Yet because it's real, it's what makes it so dangerous for the boys and fandom because of China's homophobic @ss. This fandom is not for the faint and doubtful heart and mind. 

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE LINK TO THE GOOGLE PHOTOS ALBUM OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM! THIS MUST BE KEPT WITHIN THE FANDOM ONLY! 

I WILL IMMEDIATELY DELETE THE ALBUM IF SOMETHING HAPPENS. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, zoeraindasher said:

hello =) 

I just started watching Addicted (on ep 6 now).. I've been wondering... why does Xu Weizhou look like he just had a nosebleed all the time? He doesn't look like that in his real-life pics. Is the character supposed to look like he has a nosebleed? Or am I missing something?

Also.. pardon my ignorance but I've been wondering what you all meant by CPF. Could someone explain? Sorry!

Hello!! haha about the nosebleed thing, iirc in an interview ZZ said hewas sick (a flu?) during the Addicted filming so he had to blow his nose multiple times causing redness on his upper lips and there wasnt enough time to reapply makeup to cover the redness so he looked like he got a nosebleed. Poor boy..

https://youtu.be/yYUUBsNIVbQ

This is the interview. ZZ said it around 45:00. This is one of my favourite interviews of YuZhou. Aahh the good ol time :wub:

CPF stands for couple fan (YuZhou fans) 

Edited by Nurizz
  • Like 4

ZZ studio weibo, haiz the BGM they picked is The moon represents my heart. Aw, our poor Meow

JY studio weibo also posted this. Haohao baby is sooo cute! Kids, please go easy on Jingyu gege haha

JY and kids hahaha. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, lucy372839 said:

Link to the screenshots I'm talking about from interview:

Reveal hidden contents

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hEyAFaYbfoTenrL83

I didn't want to copy paste so thank you @gesseki I hope you don't mind!

Reveal hidden contents

Now some people might still not get it and ask so what was the answer and what does that interview got to do with whether YZ is real or not? For what the interview has got to do with YZ,  please check out the screenshot link I put under spoiler and what the answer is? I believe wholeheartedly that YZ is real. Like what my mom said, it could be orchestrated. But why go through such lengths? Like OK their team might be swapping their clothes and all that to make it matching and all, but why would it affect the way they act, and answer interviews? Do you guys think JY has the energy to fake smile or stare at a CPF phone case after seeing each  and every one? Do you guys think that ZZ will let something "fake" affect what songs he sing in his concerts and how he sings them? Why go through such lengths? The answer, you think about it yourself. There are a lot of things you can fake in life. But the things you can't fake, are the genuine acts, attitude, and personality you have/do in your life everyday. 

Reveal hidden contents

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7k6z7hDzj5RyQDgD2

If you spot a screenshot and it's your post, I'm sorry for not mentioning you! I only screencapped the post and not the one who posted it in order to get a clear view! I don't mean at all to claim rights to your post! The screenshots that you see in this album are either from this forum by you guys or Yuzhousky from Tumblr! 

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for sharing the screenshots! Ive been trying to collect and capture all the good memories here but im too lazy hehe cause there are just too many :lol:

Yup we need to be strong if we wanna stay in this fandom. Both mind and heart haha. I always ship western pairings where the fans are very expressive and god, very loud and emotional. Ive never ship asian pairings before so this is a first time for me haha. I always thought myself as an experienced shipper - been shipping pairings since Im 12 baby! - but boy am I wrong haha. Yuzhou is completely a new terrain for me. The challenges and the rules are totally different. Hell, even the terminologies are diferrent than what I used to. And the ups and downs here is not a joke whew. But in the end the ride, in a way is exhilarating and for me it was all worth it. I learned a lot from this fandom and I could say for me this OTP is one of pairings that leaves the deepest impression in me. And that makes me love YuZhou even more.. ahh~ theres no cure for this addiction. :heart:

Spoiler

Ive been lurking for a very long time before I take the decision to join the discussion here. Bc I was a BZ before this (ZZ is one of the first asian idol Ive ever stan, god im so noob in everything here) and I regularly visited this forum to check updates about ZZ haha but after some times without Im aware Ive already become a CPF haha.. bc I think JY makes ZZ rly happy and I miss ZZ's kekeke laugh which I notice he usually did back then when he was around JY. Is it just me that feel like after the ban ZZ seldomly laugh like that anymore?

And also the fandom here is really supportive and I really like the positive atmosphere here. Thank you y'all. Heres biscuit to everybody!

:cookie::cookie:

• Like 7

A candy I supposed concerning ZZ’s Studio’s Weibo post of his Bangkok concert. 

So at the beginning it was Understanding Dreams but switches to TMRMH. It’s also the same singer who sang IOCAY. (Sorry on my phone and names too long. You know the names if you’ve been in this fandom for too long.)

When ZZ started to sing the first verse: Ni wen wo ai ni you duo shen, the left pans to concert checking the tickets. The checking of tickets starts at 2. Then second verse:  Wo ai ni you jifen, starts and shows concert starting. Concert starts at 6. 

Now this his song is supposed to “represent” a song for fans but it doubles as a way to convey ZZ’s heart to someone else. Someone who was in a rush to get back to his hotel. 

I think this ZZ’s Studio Weibo update post is the proof of this. So guys those who are still iffy about YuZhou it’s fine as long as you acknowledge that the men acknowledging and associating themselves with Shangyin and anything related to it and each other. Again, it’s easier to come outright and say they want nothing else to do with each other anymore, since gaining only fans is easier than gaining cpfs. Genuine fans will stick with you no matter what. So why would they (YZ) do all these things? For what? That’s what we should all ask ourselves. There’s nothing to gain as China’s business entertainment industry is cutthroat. One measly scandal whether it be true or not, is suicidal to ones career. I get that they’re distancing themselves from Shangyin, and even deleting them, but memories and their associations to it will never go away. And the two haven’t stopped it. 

Stick with the boys boys or not it’s everyone’s choice. But I like to stay by their side along the way, even if it’s walking slowly, shoulder to shoulder. I’m happy for JY and ZZ that they’re getting more and more busy with work. I hope they are well and I wish they could make a concert here in the US also. (I want JY to visit NYC too.)

• Like 8

7 hours ago, lucy372839 said:

Hearing that just made it so worse. I spent my entire time recollecting and reflecting. I decided to take a look at my addicted "coincidences" album (an album in my phone where it's a collection of all YZ candies I found such as same clothes, answers to interviews, etc.) and I saw a screenshot I took that gave my my answer. It was a screenshot of one of ZZ's interviews where it was about Pearl Women and he explains his song "Moonlight" (Sounds familiar doesn't it? Like someone's drama.....). In the interview, the MC asks him what moonlight was all about it he had trouble answering it. 

Ok this is to reassure you @lucy372839 about that video clip.

Spoiler

Yes it is orchestrated by the two of them, but for what purpose? It's not to maintain a CP that is actually getting them less screen time, getting them banned from TV stations, getting their shows taken off air. It's because they want to show that they are actually together, since the beginning CPF have been aware of what's been going on between the two of them, the fact that there are CPF means that we allow them to have fans that actually like the both of them. Rather than the only fans that hate the other star, if all of their own fans just hate the other person, it can be incredibly upsetting and makes it a shameful thing. These coincidences also lets them be true to themselves and each other, rather than lying like sometimes they have to do.

The song moonlight is known to have a special meaning in the YZ fandom. CPF have always thought that it was composed by ZZ for/about JY. There's a lot of reasons for this, you can check JY's ig for various references to moonlight, you can check 5mileslove too, numerous references. I don't think ZZ had trouble answering that question, his pause was more due to the content of that conversation,  the host assumed that ZZ himself represents the moon because he's so gentle, he actually kind of disagreed with that. And if you are a YZ fan you will know that ZZ and almost everyone thinks of him as the sun, because he is so warm and bright. He gives ppl a sense of warmth when you interact with him, a lot of articles in magazines etc have also given that comparison. The moon has always represented JY, because the light of the moon is a reflection of the light given off by the sun. As in ZZ's "warm" and "light" shines on JY and he is illuminated, becomes warm and gentle. But the host was reasoning out to the other girl that ZZ must be the moon and ZZ was uncomfortable with that assumption and had to correct her.

Maybe even with subtitles in english it can still mislead ppl. But its very obvious he's not hesitating because he doesn't know how to answer cause its orchestrated, he is hesitating because there's so much behind that song and she's totally wrong lol.

But why go through such lengths? Like OK their team might be swapping their clothes and all that to make it matching and all, but why would it affect the way they act, and answer interviews? Do you guys think JY has the energy to fake smile or stare at a CPF phone case after seeing each  and every one? Do you guys think that ZZ will let something "fake" affect what songs he sing in his concerts and how he sings them? Why go through such lengths? The answer, you think about it yourself. There are a lot of things you can fake in life. But the things you can't fake, are the genuine acts, attitude, and personality you have/do in your life everyday. 

Agreed, there was no point to them doing it. It just affects their career even more to even have this kind of connection. It's counterproductive, so it's not for the sake of publicity or fans. In my opinion it's just real.

If your a CPF and you still have lots of doubts despite seeing and hearing all the candies, "coincidences", and even being assured by FBI YZ fans, then no offense, but I don't think you are meant to be in this fandom. This fandom is not like the rest. We can't loudly proclaim about our fandom. We can't openly ship them in front of others. Our boys being reported/gossiped to be in "relationship" with other women. And also, something bad is always bound to happen after a huge candy is given out which is called a knife in this fandom.

I agree with this too. Seriously, if you (rhetorical, not a specific person) have a lot of doubts, its ok to leave the fandom. Just as long as you're not going back and insulting either one of them or becoming a poison. Not everyone can be a YZ fan. This fandom is so tough, even for CPF. So many first generation CPF left the fandom because of all the things that happened. If you always have these doubts and keep transferring them to other ppl, no one is happy. And it's not about "being intelligent" about candies while being a YZ fan. Not all the candies are legit, that's true, but so much has happened in the past that honestly, it is not far fetched if many of them were true. It's actually the doubter in this case who is not facing reality, not the CPF or YZ fan lol. These ppl are usually the ones who are too scared to commit to it, because they don't want to be disappointed. Yes, we know, we all bear that risk, not just them. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nurizz said:

Ive been lurking for a very long time before I take the decision to join the discussion here. Bc I was a BZ before this (ZZ is one of the first asian idol Ive ever stan, god im so noob in everything here) and I regularly visited this forum to check updates about ZZ haha but after some times without Im aware Ive already become a CPF haha.. bc I think JY makes ZZ rly happy and I miss ZZ's kekeke laugh which I notice he usually did back then when he was around JY. Is it just me that feel like after the ban ZZ seldomly laugh like that anymore?

And also the fandom here is really supportive and I really like the positive atmosphere here. Thank you y'all. Heres biscuit to everybody!

:cookie::cookie:

Hahaha, wow we have our very own bz turned CPF. Man, we're like totally catching up on the YZ supertopic in weibo. :lol::lol: Glad you are here lol. Yes i miss ZZ's kekeke laugh so much............. ZZ used to be so expressive and so fun to watch. He's become a lot more reserved, his poker face got better. But i miss his laugh so much. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

I think this ZZ’s Studio Weibo update post is the proof of this. So guys those who are still iffy about YuZhou it’s fine as long as you acknowledge that the men acknowledging and associating themselves with Shangyin and anything related to it and each other. Again, it’s easier to come outright and say they want nothing else to do with each other anymore, since gaining only fans is easier than gaining cpfs. Genuine fans will stick with you no matter what. So why would they (YZ) do all these things? For what? That’s what we should all ask ourselves. There’s nothing to gain as China’s business entertainment industry is cutthroat. One measly scandal whether it be true or not, is suicidal to ones career. I get that they’re distancing themselves from Shangyin, and even deleting them, but memories and their associations to it will never go away. And the two haven’t stopped it. 

Stick with the boys boys or not it’s everyone’s choice. But I like to stay by their side along the way, even if it’s walking slowly, shoulder to shoulder. I’m happy for JY and ZZ that they’re getting more and more busy with work. I hope they are well and I wish they could make a concert here in the US also. (I want JY to visit NYC too.)

Agree, agree, agree. :lol::lol: That post by ZZ's work weibo using TMRMH really is something.. Even if its unlikely for ZZ to have a concert in north america, if they do have one in the US, i think even i would go to the concert lol. It's still a bit closer to me than asia.. If that actually happened.. Omg.. We all have to go just to show support lol. Too much to imagine even. Wow that means you also have the same time zone problem as me.. Lol.

• Like 4

I agree with some of the posts here especially about ZZ's laugh. When he was with JY doing interviews and in BTS, he would always have a jolly expression and no a kekekeke laugh. After the ban for awhile, he would still do the kekeke laugh in interviews, but after some time passed, I don't hear him laugh the same way anymore like he laughs BTS of @ddicted and interviews with JY. Like OF COURSE HE STILL LAUGHS but not the kekeke kind of laugh y'know? 

Link to kekeke laughs of ZZ xD :

Spoiler

Most of his laughters^^^

Laughter with JY^^^

• Like 3
  • LOL 3