From Ryo (brief translation)

Fan: "Pikajiu, you are really not afraid of anything?"

ZZ: "Not afraid"

Fan: "Are you afraid of durians?

ZZ: "Afraid" :lol:

Spoiler

From Ryo (brief Transaltion)

Around 0:50

Random passerby: (this guy is) Japanese..*swear word*, China traitors (that guy means fans, following a Japanese idol)
ZZ: "watch your mouth" 
Fans: he is not Japanese, he is Chinese
ZZ's fan (fanboy): He is from China, watch your mouth
Fans: Zhouzhou, don't be angry!
ZZ's fan (fanboy): Zhouzhou, dont be angry
ZZ laughed and thumbs up to the fanboy.

I like this side of ZZ, he's sweet with his fans, friends, family (and a certain someone of course) but don't mess with Kitten! I also like the fact that he said "watch your mouth" in stead of "I'm not Japanese!". ZZ always has bad tempered with someone who scolds his fans :wink:

Spoiler

ZZ - Winter Fishing in Changchun 281216

I can see why JY love earmuffs :phew:

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

006tTtpTgy1fcklo10dahj315o0rsax1.jpg

006tTtpTgy1fcklo34aufj315o0rsh7e.jpg

006tTtpTgy1fcklo5g7o3j315o0rsniv.jpg

006tTtpTgy1fcklo6m0orj315o0rs7py.jpg

JY Daily New 090217

Spoiler

Cr 真爱瑜洲

69a5c08cly1fcl2za4lpqj20jg1z94fy.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr tuh_high_la

006ud1q8gy1fcllovnidyj30p00ot0vh.jpg

• Like 14

JUST FINISHED READING VOLUME 2 WITH SO SO ENGLISH TRANSLATION FROM VARIOUS ONLINE TRANSLATORS. OMG, VOL 2 WAS SO EPIC. SO SAD TO KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER SEE ON SCREEN WHEN BLY MET GH AFTER 8 YRS 4 THE 1ST TIME...THE ATMOSPHERE, FEELING, REACTION ARGHHHH SO WELL DESCRIBED IN VOLUME 2. WHY...WHY THIS SERIES IS BANNED...SO UNFAIR. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND I STILL CAN'T MOVE ON FROM ADDICTED, GH❤BLY, YUZHOU...I'M SO ADDICTED :heart:

• Like 6

XWZ Fanclub weibo update

ZZ will attend Tiffany & Co event on 12 Feb. Link here

Spoiler

006pCPy6ly1fcliylknm0j30g30o5dml.jpg

This is me totally making it up according to Ryo translated interview LOL

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

Q: Look or voice?

ZZ: Best if the voice is good

Ah ha. Everyone agree JY has a very sweet and warm voice?

006pwVc7ly1fckhznntq3j30ku0dfwgv.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fckhzo08rcj30ku0edtb9.jpg

Q: Chest muscle or abs?

ZZ: Chest muscle and abs

No need further explanation for this LOL

006pwVc7gy1fckhzpd9vrj30ku0h741d.jpg

ZZ: Sport that I'm most good at...basketball

006pwVc7ly1fckhzn2kzej30ku0hb0w3.jpg

Q: If you are turning into clothes, do you want to be jeans or tuxedo?

ZZ: Turn me into a pair of jeans

...so that JY can wear it everyday :lol:

006pwVc7ly1fckhzpz0qvj30ku0gzn0o.jpg

Q: When having scramble eggs with tomatoes, do you eat tomatoes or egg first?

ZZ: Egg

and who was cooking egg on his bday?

006pwVc7ly1fckhzq8q85j30ku0fbmzi.jpg

Q: Love dogs or cats?

ZZ: Both dogs and cats

B)

006pwVc7ly1fckhzqmykij30km0h5dih.jpg

YZ manip

Cr YuZhouStudio19520

Spoiler

006qo2bbgy1fcl7bz53m1j30qo0hrdjl.jpg

Cr ちゃんさん

Spoiler

006pxJsjgy1fclomiy7aej30vj0y0dod.jpg

006pxJsjgy1fclomjijr6j30j00otq43.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

YZ vs married CPs

Cr 科科科科科科科科科科科科科喵

e894b708ly1fckds7vw4dj20fj0iyn36.jpg

e894b708ly1fckds86bb8j20fk0hmgrf.jpg

e894b708ly1fckds8i3vkj20ez0kudly.jpg

e894b708ly1fckds8w03oj20fe0kjdm4.jpg

e894b708ly1fckds97wc3j20fe0kjgmc.jpg

e894b708ly1fckds9jda3j20fe0kj74x.jpg

e894b708ly1fckds9s0afj20fk08rmzt.jpg

e894b708ly1fckdsabb8mj20fj09741i.jpg

• Like 13

6 hours ago, bearology said:

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

Q: Look or voice?

ZZ: Best if the voice is good

Ah ha. Everyone agree JY has a very sweet and warm voice?

Q: If you are turning into clothes, do you want to be jeans or tuxedo?

ZZ: Turn me into a pair of jeans

...so that JY can wear it everyday :lol:

Hello again everyone, hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.

@bearology I couldn't help but get these takeaways from your post... (thanks ryo for translations)

Of course he would say voice (he himself being a singer) but we all already know what he thinks of JY looks from the first so why would he need to choose looks. :tongue:

Oh, my I would have had a mini heart attack if he had said not just jeans but ripped jeans... -_- my heart just so much to take away in my own delu... maybe it's just my own wishful thinking that he was thinking of JY when he said these things. :lol:

• Like 7

Awww, miss our whale! I hope you are well!

Cr MY张三疯

e53eda74gy1fclq6k3l4gj20yg1cpwnb.jpg

Cr 瑜此一洲CP

2 and 6, you will always remember......(quote from the video) :(

006nEMb9gy1fclaerc8cig30dc07ie81.gif

YZ game

https://2048.malash.net/0961cbb2c81a6974#0-tsina-1-88427-397232819ff9a47a7b7e80a40613cfe1

@gesseki haha thank you but I didn't make this video. We only translated and subbed it.

@baw74 OMG, thank you :wub:

------------

It's his/her first FMV but it was put together so beautifully. They are all golden memories that I have no idea how long we will have to wait to see it again. I was smiling watching it until Thai FanMeeting....It will always be the death of me, simply because it's....too cruel! I couldn't think that anyone deserve to be pulled away from the person you love like that.

If you watch fancam when they brought out Addicted cake with all 4 mini characters of JY, ZZ, FS and CW at the end of FM, ZZ went and grab his character then ate it. His face expression, I feel that ZZ was very mad at what's happening but like everyone else, there was nothing he could have done.

I remember while watching TFM livestream, I read fan account/rumour about ZZ saying to a fan on stage that JY was at backstage and they couldn't be on the same stage, my heart.... That day, a lot of people was bashing JY. They thought JY didn't want to appear together with ZZ, FS and CW because he wasn't in earlier interview. Therefore, I believe ZZ said that to this fan because he wanted to let us know, it's not JY didn't want to appear with them....but JY couldn't...he was at back stage the whole time....online...

With everything you two had been through within just 6 months....I always believe if there is one person ZZ or JY can trust, that will be each other. No one else could have understood fully all the emotional roller-coaster feelings you two experienced. They started this together, went through all sweetest and most painful moments together. They love and care about each other dearly and wholeheartedly, so us - their fans, even if we don't love both of them, we should at least not hurting the other person. 

I hope that this video will reach as any international fans as possible (so please share with your friends if you haven't already). We - international fans have the disadvantage when it comes to getting news about the boys. Therefore, when we hear it from other people, things may get misinterpreted and it can cause misjudgement towards the boys. Just like LQ said, sometimes it's best to feel it by our hearts, not by what we see or hear (other people said). There's no way everything we have seen and felt are fake; otherwise they both can win OSCAR awards for fooling thousands (or more) of us. 

Until the day we can see both of them become successful actor or singer or whatever they want to do, let's continue supporting them. 

Cr 真爱瑜洲 

Spoiler

69a5c08cly1fcm7tr1neej20p00p0di3.jpg

Cr 婷姐精神不太好

Spoiler

006b8OArly1fcmbousg2rj31401wtb29.jpg

006b8OArly1fcmbp3rmz9j31401tmk7i.jpg

006b8OArly1fcmbpdoz32j31401u1aq4.jpg

006b8OArly1fcmbptma62j314024u7wh.jpg

006b8OArly1fcmbq652uwj31401feaxe.jpg

006b8OArly1fcmbqiktnfj31401aiwrq.jpg

006b8OArly1fcmbqxpkpmj314024t1d0.jpg

• Like 10

Has anyone posted this? I'll edit it out if someone has ^^

Apparently, JY may star as the second lead in a romance tv series lol... ZZ can borrow JY's cactus xD

When I saw this at weibo, I didn't understand much hence felt clueless and nervous lolol. Oh, the struggles of not learning chinese sooner *sobs* *sobs* Fortunately, @/whaleandmonkey provided some really helpful information in the comment section of this post ^^

Apparently, the main leads will be Zheng Shuang and Han Dong. Idk who Han Dong is tbh, but Zheng Shuang was in "Just One Smile Is Very Alluring" it seems, no wonder she looked a lil familiar.... (despite the fact I stopped at episode one xD)

I have conflicted feelings about this, but all the best to JY if he really does take the role! His schedule will be so packed, though. Hope he takes good care of himself~~

Spoiler

Zheng Shuang

Image result for zheng shuang

Image result for zheng shuang Just needed to show since... wow she looks really young and beautiful >< 

@bearology @ryokise Thanks for the fancam translation!! ZZ is always so nice to his fans, so sweet~~ Eh, and seems like ZZ likes to use the phrase "watch ur mouth" a lot. Reminds me of a certain person's shoes. :phew: 

Edit: @bearology... uhhh yeah again xD I agree, she looks a little bit too skinny but nevertheless, her face is (typically) beautiful LOL. High budget series, huh? Alright, if he doesn't take the role... let me delulu the reason :w00t: Short rant below:

Spoiler

Can't believe people are still speading stupid rumours about ZZ. The constant attacks on ZZ shall always puzzle me to the end's of contents. From the very begining of his career till now? When will they give up? (Probably never) It's normal for a celebrity to receive hate, of course, but the attacks on ZZ are a little more... active if compared with others (like JY? lol idk). The rumour of him and CJD being together was one of the worst and nonsensical of all. Speaking of JY,  this kinda reminds me of when JY got bashed for wanting to donate his photobook's profits which he didn't even brag about (for goodness sake :sweatingbullets:) Man, poor whale's good intentions turned to that →_→

But we all know ZZ is such a strong guy. Just like his friend said, don't worry. ZZ's a rocker guy remember? He won't be easily taken down! Plus he has got some great mental support from his hubby~~ :phew: Okay, that last line was my delulu but you got my message I bet hehe :3 

• Like 10

11 hours ago, bearology said:

Just like LQ said, sometimes it's best to feel it by our hearts, not by what we see or hear (other people said). There's no way everything we have seen and felt are fake; otherwise they both can win OSCAR awards for fooling thousands (or more) of us. 

Until the day we can see both of them become successful actor or singer or whatever they want to do, let's continue supporting them. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 7

ZZ's studio/work weibo update

It's just a very very very brief summary. Apparently, some people have been creating/sharing groundless rumours about ZZ so ZZ's team asks them to stop spreading it otherwise they will take legal actions.

Spoiler

005SXUeply1fcmqqeofmfj30yi0yiwoe.jpg

**Really, can these people find something better do to??? I feel so sorry for them** 

Spoiler

They were online together, just like Nov 30 after the scandal...worried Whale! Don't worry, your Meow is very strong! You just need to focus on your work, anyone wants to mess with Meow, we will take care of them for you!

ZZ weibo update

一二三,一起跳!祝大家元宵节快乐!#为爱而动#

Translated by Ryo "One two three, let's jump together! Wishing everyone a happy  lantern festival! #exercising for love"

http://www.miaopai.com/show/~fJ8CBmr8h4eVk5xeU4eag__.htm

The song's lyrics, very fitting LOL ZZ!!!! :lol:

Spoiler

N-now th-that that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger
I need you to hurry up now
'Cause I can't wait much longer
I know I got to be right now
'Cause I can't get much wronger
Man I've been waiting all night now
That's how long I been on ya
I need you right now

Let's get lost tonight
You could be my black Kate Moss tonight
Play secretary, I'm the boss tonight
And you don't give a richard simmons what they all say, right?
Awesome, the Christian in Christian Dior
Damn, they don't make em like this anymore
I ask, cause I'm not sure:
Do anybody make real richard simmons anymore?
Bow in the presence of greatness
'Cause right now thou hast forsaken us
You should be honored by my lateness
That I would even show up to this fake richard simmons
So go ahead, go nuts, go apeshit
Specially on my Pastel, on my Bape richard simmons
Act like you can't tell who made this
New Gospel homey, take six and take this, haters

I need you right now

I don't know if you got a man or not
If you made plans or not
God put me in the plans or not
I'm tripping, this drink got me saying a lot
But I know that God put you in front of me
So how the hell could you front on me?
There's a thousand yous, there's only one of me
I'm tripping, I'm caught up in the moment, right?
'Cause it's Louis Vuitton Don night
So we gonna do everything that Kan like
Heard they'd do anything for a Klondike
Well, I'd do anything for a blonde dyke
And she'll do anything for the limelight
And will do anything when the time's right
Uh, baby you're makin' it (harder, better, faster, stronger)

I need you right now

You know how long I've been on ya?
Since Prince was on Apollonia
Since O.J. had isotoners
Don't act like I never told ya

I need you right now

Since O.J. had isotoners

Since O.J. had isotoners

Read more:  Kanye West - Stronger Lyrics | MetroLyrics

From here

http://www.metrolyrics.com/stronger-lyrics-kanye-west.html

Random YZ

Cr zhouroro Twitter

Spoiler

C4YGEQWUEAAe0vz.jpg

C4YGEQXVUAQcXby.jpg

Cr YamiFuyu 

"Watch your mouth!" :lol:

Spoiler

C4TLmlSUEAAo3fc.jpg

C4TLmlWVYAIfF77.jpg

By jjseason

Spoiler

6f93ca23gy1fclkgfuxcgj20go0rsdja.jpg

@dahliasaysmeow that project, maybe JY got invited but still not confirmed yet. Since he's the second male lead, he may not have that many scenes or they may start filming after JY finishes with Red Sea but yeah I hope he will have enough rest. This should be a high-budget drama so it will be good for JY if he takes it. Zheng Shuang is older than JY one year. She's way too skinny :o and she has bf IIRC.

• Like 15

8 hours ago, bearology said:

How much ZZ has grown as a model. JY ahhh! You have taught your Meow well! 

Reveal hidden contents

006pCPy6ly1fcmhr6j7saj32io1p1npj.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fcmhr97dx5j31se2ioqvb.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fcmhrbbw6bj31nz2iou12.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fcmhrdqc2xj32io1sz4qw.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fcmhrfv1wqj31mm2io7wn.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fcmhrhsjckj32io1n1hdy.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fcmhrk2acbj32io1ptu13.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fcmhr400vzj30zz1hznpe.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fcmhrm0gnmj32io1o3hdy.jpg

I agree, and hint at that in my fanfic - how JY has helped ZZ out with that.

@bearology - I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your posts. I haven't watch the video you shared yet, but I saw it pop up in my YouTube feed. I feel silly saying this, but I can't go through that emotional up and down just yet. This whole thing with the Addicted show and YuZhou is a first for me, and it's been a crazy experience - one I'm still processing and figuring out. I find myself wanting to see the two of them together so badly - in a perfect world, they would be held up as an example of what true love is.

Anyway, time marches on...

• Like 9

ZZ's studio/work weibo update

It's just a very very very brief summary. Apparently, some people have been creating/sharing groundless rumours about ZZ so ZZ's team asks them to stop spreading it otherwise they will take legal actions.

Reveal hidden contents

005SXUeply1fcmqqeofmfj30yi0yiwoe.jpg

**Really, can these people find something better do to??? I feel so sorry for them** 

Reveal hidden contents

They were online together, just like Nov 30 after the scandal...worried Whale! Don't worry, your Meow is very strong! You just need to focus on your work, anyone wants to mess with Meow, we will take care of them for you!

Love the video, thanks for posting! Yeah, i have noticed a lot of rumours/slander whenever i search for ZZ on chinese sites.. Its almost cleaner just to stay on youtube.. I don't really want to know what they're saying to make them need to post a message like this.. I hope it blows over soon.. :( Poor ZZ.

I don't know if this is a candy or not but..

Spoiler

I was on ig and there was a clip that was supposedly of JY singing happy birthday to ZZ, it had no image but the voice sounded a lot like JY to me lol. I think they took it down after cause i couldn't find it anymore. It was super cute, i wish i could have saved it or something. Not sure if anyone has heard it before?

• Like 5

ZZ today - Tiffany & Co event

Cr 谢晓虎tiger

72c417f4ly1fcnh3fhmmxj20ku0rsq6j.jpg

Spoiler

72c417f4ly1fcnh3gdhcoj20rs0kudlj.jpg

Cr XWZ Fanclub

006pCPy6ly1fcnh2ltfvrj318q1v3hdv.jpg

Spoiler

006pCPy6ly1fcnh2k93vnj32df1ky7wn.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fcnh2mmcy4j31u3182e1f.jpg

Cr ZY_八年之约

Spoiler

9e9dcef4gy1fcnh2hfougj20yi1pcnpg.jpg

9e9dcef4gy1fcnh2klb31j20yi1pchdw.jpg

9e9dcef4gy1fcnh2pv0r6j22c03401kx.jpg

Cr 本来就是CP啊

Spoiler

006nc0lvgy1fcngyajtmnj30zk0qotb3.jpg

006nc0lvgy1fcngyafumqj30zk0qoq5q.jpg

----------------------

@dahliasaysmeow I don't think ZZ will stop JY from accepting a project only because of his co-star, they all know it's their job. As long as the directors don't ask him to share the same bed (which I don't ever think it will happen ever again LOL), Meow will be fine! They both want to become stronger and more established in this stardom so they can protect each other better. About this drama being a high-budget drama, it's my opinion based on some research about this actress, all her dramas she's been in recently are all high-budget dramas like LoveO2O so yes it will be a good opportunity for JY.

@baw74 YZ makes me believe in fate and I think they have shown me enough for me to believe in true love too. I still want to see them in the same frame together in real life so bad (like participate in variety shows e.g.: The Amazing Race, HappyCamp, etc) but I do not need to see them declaring their love in public. In this stardom, the lower they keep, the better for their relationship. As long as I can see both of them happy and successful, that is more than enough for me (with candies once in a while of course -_-)

• Like 12

ZZ today 

OMG! This style is so YinZi's style ahhh!! :(

Cr 传媒小眼

ce21afbely1fcnhtz2t9lj20qo0wgtci.jpg

Spoiler

ce21afbely1fcnhtltgn6j20k80omq6u.jpg

ce21afbely1fcnhtqapauj20qo16an33.jpg

ce21afbely1fcnhtjhs6wj20o10uajuz.jpg

Cr 许魏洲国际后援会

006tf5VCgy1fcnit1i2eij31kw1094g9.jpg

Spoiler