old clip i just found out recently. This add into ZZ's clumsiness collection.. He was lost in direction again and almost stumble when walking to his van @ 0.37

He really need compass and someone holding him.  (JY pls help..<_<)

cr: 11301020

Spoiler

• Like 11

self-conscious:

Spoiler

image.gif

xiao long hit jy, jy hit xiao long back (zz also joined in) and the seme hand landed :tongue:

anyone who got lotsa free time can make slow and close version of jy 'sliding' his hand on zz before landed on waist? XD coughbrushcrotchcough

when the phone fell on ya:

Spoiler

phone.gif

jy, dun laugh :lol: (yea keep licking your lips)

random:wub:

• Like 14

JY - StreetStyle. Cr 我们的街拍时刻

87029f0fly1fcos4nlw8zj21xg1ab7wi.jpg

Spoiler

87029f0fly1fcos5h0isuj22p81yqx6r.jpg

87029f0fly1fcoscevmc1j21xg2w6u0y.jpg

87029f0fly1fcos6pc5vej21xg2w64qs.jpg

87029f0fly1fcos7djdsdj21xg2w6kjm.jpg

87029f0fly1fcosczc16qj21xg2w6b2b.jpg

JY and ZZ - Top 10 2016 New Idol. ZZ no 8 and JY no 9 B)

Cr 明星微杂志

Link here

Spoiler

c300bf97jw1fcosy6waibj20at0i9acj.jpg

ZZ - Cover for 悦己SELF Magazine

Spoiler

Cr JoeyChika

006pxJsjgy1fcow66z5ryj30zk0qoah0.jpg

YZ manip

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Too good!!!! LOL

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fcovv4fckbj20rs0godl4.jpg

I swear I thought it was real for a sec

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

Spoiler

005NgCUMly1fco76nfun7j315o1zbatj.jpg

Fanart by tuh_high_la

Spoiler

006ud1q8gy1fco0gkfvlaj30p00v80xi.jpg

• Like 10

Same same same!!! It looks quite big on ZZ but perfectly fits JY (○゚ε゚○) ZZ you sneeky cat~ Lol these CPFs have the greatest of memories :ph34r: credit

6KDKk8F.jpg

Spoiler

pNh9ABL.jpg

@jingyuzhou Omg that gif is so beautiful~ I'm probably not the best to do this but

Spoiler

Clx0VfT.gif

Spoiler

yYXglGD.gif

Spoiler

JY did say he likes the waist the most... can't blame him cause

Spoiler

gif and shangyin image

I love how self-conscious JY is around ZZ though

Spoiler

OfvJk9m.gif

GONuCdi.gif

It's nice because you know these actions are genuine and natural. JY isn't one to do fanservices and all. If compared to other BL cps... just say they caught themselves touching the other. Would they change/take it away? They would think, why should they, when they're supposed to do these things for the fans, as a cp.

But Yuzhou is different. Both ZZ and JY don't provide as many fanservices as other cps. (not that I'm hating/bashing/whatever on other cps tho, i still ship many xD) You can see that YZ don't really like to do them, in fact. Like in the BTS where they kinda uhhhh lowkey mocked(?) or sarcastically did the warming up legs fanservice lol. And when ZZ asked JY to hold his hand on stage and JY was like "um nah later".

Wait... what was I saying? xD UHHHH I think what I'm trying to say is everything about Yuzhou feels slightly more genuine , and that's why I love this ship... Well, that was quite a shitpost :3

Spoiler

@bearology  Work is work, delulu is delulu hehe :tongue: ZZ seems like a pretty practical person, I doubt he will stop Jy from any projects too but the reason why I delulu 'cause... y'know, juuuuust maybe JY wouldn't want to make his lover jealous or something because it hurts him to see ZZ in distress uhhhh well, I don't know xD Thanks for ur reply ^^ This TV series sounds great though, I hope JY will accept it. More JY, more happiness~! P/s: That fanart kills my heart, too alike to their faces ;-;

@abhishikta Btw about your Yuzhou x Jealousy post...  Eh, I really have a thing for jealousy between my otps arhhh. JY had a few territorial moments tbh LOL he's just like Gu Hai! ZZ, just like BLY, show these moments less since they're good at hiding their feelings unlike their partner T^T. The only one I can distinctly recall are the ones in Shanghai FM and HC. Maybe I can collect more video links and post them here one day (aka eight years later #procrastinationgametoostrong jk) xD

OMG JY updated his weibo, so cute cute cute!! I missed him so much TT^TT

edit: @jingyuzhou LOLOLOL i feel embarassed xD i just reread ur post and... oh well, idek why i posted what i posted (*゚ー゚)v can i blame the fact i was pretty hyper around the time i posted this? xDD

• Like 11

@dahliasaysmeow- OTPs being jealous and territorial about each other is a fangirl's dream!!! Not 'going bonkers' jealous, but 'he is MIIIIIIINE' jealous!:w00t: And I wanted to find canon proofs of jealous YuZhou as it'd help me characterize them better in my fics. I'm writing like a fiend these days and want to avoid OOCness as much as possible. Share your J-candies if you find any! And thank you for the gifs and pics you share!:wub:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@jingyuzhou- Your gif had me rolling (and LOL-ing) in the deeeeeeeeeeeep! HOT DAMN!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!:wub:

---------------------------------------------------------------

@ryokise- Can't thank you enough for the effort you take!! Kudos. :heart:

--------------------------------------------------------------

@bearology- There are times when my days start and end with tasting the candies you share with this family. Thank you so much for bringing smile to many people like me. May your coming days be filled with many pics/clips of bear loving JY!:heart:

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

no problem! @abhishikta :wub: although all scenes in the bts are all candies but only few scenes that really caught me attention (leave deep impression/deep thought/pervert maybe), which i would gif it immediately, but only if i have time & not lazy:tongue:

You know, I just realized something. Like ghost writers, we are ghost perverts!:w00t: We shippers don't perv after the boys for our own sake but on the behalf of their partner! Like, when I look at a pic of JY the first thiught that crosses my mind is how ZZ would have seen that photo and reacted and that makes me squeal hard!:w00t: Perving is so good sometimes:wub: Long live perving for our OTPs!

• Like 4

Cr. to @_love_conquers, 6y_2z 

Sorry I've never linked an image before, hopefully this works. X.X

Spoiler

This has been going around on ig that jy apparently bought an LV choker previously and everyone was wondering why he'd buy it. Now zz is wearing a choker that might be the same one on this cover shot. XD 

I'm thinking candy, but some ppl said what they are wearing for photoshoots are usually sponsored. But I don't think so (at least I really don't want to think so) for magazine covers? Don't they sponsor clothing etc less in China? Does anyone know? Especially since he's wearing the same penguin like sweater he wore to the LV pop up store? I wonder if the sweater is LV?

I'd just like to think that they provide their own clothes when it's a magazine shot and JY bought this for ZZ lol. Although maybe he could wear some of his own stuff with the sponsored stuff too..

• Like 10

@crystalclear18- Generally the celebs are provided with specific clothes and accessories according to the theme of the shoot only IF it is a formal photoshoot. In case of informal shoots there is next to no restriction. In the formal shoots, the celebs can keep their personal accessories if they don't  collide with the theme. There are instances of celebrities refusing to take off their wedding ring or lucky charm or as such. In that case, the two parties negotiate and the outcome heavily depend upon the popularity quotient of the celeb.But these things may differ based on the usual trend of the country's fashion industry.

In ZZ's case the choker gelled well with the image. And ZZ happened to be wearing a look alike choker that JY had been surfing (if that's a choker he's holding) falls under all those inumerable 'conincidences' which in actuality are not  conindences at all. Or so I think. :wub: For me also, it's a candy as incidents like this have happened many times before. Thank you for sharing the pic! :heart:

Abbie

• Like 11

ZZ weibo update

#许魏洲的红包# 祝大家情人节快乐!O许魏洲ZZ 的红包 

Translated by Ryo "#xu weizhou's red packets# Wishing everyone a happy valentine's day! (link to retrieve his red packets)"

JY gifs from yesterday.

BEARRRRRR!!!!!! Cr 宇宙无敌村花酱

006uFhxGly1fcp4gqh6txg30a00czkc8.gif

Spoiler

006uFhxGly1fcp4gnzqtwg30a00blto2.gif

006uFhxGly1fcp4gpkp4bg309r0a2hag.gif

006uFhxGly1fcp4i0v47lg30a00es7wh.gif

006uFhxGly1fcp4gr4gtsg306o092dx5.gif

006uFhxGly1fcp4gs42kbg30a00ehawj.gif

006uFhxGly1fcp4gv1xgkg30a00f2b29.gif

006uFhxGly1fcp4gx6imbg30a00hs7ui.gif

Let's spot JY. Cr 宇宙无敌村花酱